Learner
Learner

Re: Theresa Is Dead

Post by coffeeglitter »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:11 pm
Bonki wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:35 am
I dont know if you guys noticed, but in the recent Charlotte review she has the camera a tad bit lower then usual and you guys where right, she looks soo much bigger!

Also dont believe the shade matching problem at all! I hate to bring this up because I hate talking about paleness at all, its so fucking lame to me. But I am pale pale, living in nordic winter land. Closer to the north pole then you might think. Sun is a myth here. And there is no paleness problem with foundation. You go the lightest shade and it works. If she truly is uncooked chicken then why would the lightest be too light??? Isnt it better to be too light and then just deepen with bronzer and blush then go too dark and look crazy???? Like I truly dont understand the issue shes having at all!?

Also because I am in a mood and want to be a extra picky bitch, you dont start foundation from the side of your cheek! WTF! You start fromt he middle of your face and work out. If you start like that you will look like a caked idiot by the end....ohhh right she always does.
If she was wearing the CT foundation in her review video, I genuinely couldn’t understand the critiques about the foundation. She said that it was too dark but on her skin it looked fine. She kept coming up with so many excuses such as it doesn’t live up to the 12 hr claim, but you yourself aren’t mobile so why would you care? Most people don’t wear foundation for longer than 6-8 hours at most, Also, good point. If lightest would be too light she ain’t “fair” she’s just light, and it seemed like she was trying to layer so much of the product on her skin that it made her look oily “allegedly”. I don’t understand her trying to dog on this foundation where there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it, and yes makeup is subjective, but this looks like Theresa talking shit for the sake of flinging shit.

I swear to God this bitch LOOKS to trash products because HER videos get more views when she's bagging on something. When she dislikes a brand or product the cussing and sex references are ramped up ten fold...
her "attitude" is "funnier" and as mentioned.....
if/when said product is being UNIVERSALLY praised/enjoyed....SHE has to trash it.

I'd LOVE to see this cow's process for purchasing foundation....because there seems to be times where she knows her shade perfectly (yknow...."uncooked chicken" ((more like pork)) as she always reminds us) and matches it like with her KVD and Dior.....
or she is just way TF off like her in this video!

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it....she purposes buys shit that won't work. She loves to complain. that's her entire base line....among her slovenly alcohol consumption and shopping addiction.

The CT foundation is THICK. I have it....and before I bought it..,i watched plenty of reviews...i also went IN STORE to color match...because I wasn't sure..but that's just too much WORK for Blobfishesa !!!
EVERY REVIEW...ALL DIFF SKIN TONES/TYPES...stated the foundation was thick, you only needed a little (blend from in our, and it sets fast) and it was buildable but it wasn't meant to be like a several layer foundation...ya dig?

like everything she did was what one is kinda told not to do when using this foundation...and I'm telling y'all it's done purposely...ans she's just lazy.

she really makes Me SICK.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 am
I think Teresa thinks she is super pale because of those studio lights, but in reality is not really that pale. I would consider myself a fair/light skin tone and a few of her favorite products have been too dark for me. How is that possible if she is super pale like uncooked chicken? It seems like her lights have been cranked up lately, I think she said she was filming early morning but I think it's messing with her perception of herself.
I just think everything from light to angle is to make her look thinner. Going to be interesting to see what her filming setup will be in the new place.

And to the foundation issues, there is no way she is that white and says the lightest is too light, there just is no way! Also in the review she complains that it gets darker when she wears it, soooo by that logic shouldn't the palest work then???

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

Bonki wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:08 am
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 am
I think Teresa thinks she is super pale because of those studio lights, but in reality is not really that pale. I would consider myself a fair/light skin tone and a few of her favorite products have been too dark for me. How is that possible if she is super pale like uncooked chicken? It seems like her lights have been cranked up lately, I think she said she was filming early morning but I think it's messing with her perception of herself.
I just think everything from light to angle is to make her look thinner. Going to be interesting to see what her filming setup will be in the new place.

And to the foundation issues, there is no way she is that white and says the lightest is too light, there just is no way! Also in the review she complains that it gets darker when she wears it, soooo by that logic shouldn't the palest work then???
That surprised me. I've had instances where the lightest shade was light enough but too yellow, however, it wasn't too light. It is possible (not defending here) that all her redness which may be rosacea (not like I know because I'm not a dermatologist) makes it seem like the lightest shade is too light. If she's determining that on her wrist rather than her face, then no. She did it again in her latest garbage fire video on the Jaclyn Hill skin tint and concealer! The fairest of the fair shades was "too light". We all know those are shit products, so not only did she waste her money and make Jackass laugh all the way to the bank. If a walking Cheeto like Jackass, who self-tans like it's an Olympic sport and can never shade-match correctly, comes out with a foundation/concealer range in which the lightest shade is too light for Theresa, that's saying something right there.

Then again, she likes bronzing herself to death so she can look like a "plump fryer", so maybe "too light" in her mind is too light to use with the ten pounds of bronzer that are going to be caked over her foundation.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

soul reaper wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 pm
Bonki wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:08 am

That surprised me. I've had instances where the lightest shade was light enough but too yellow, however, it wasn't too light. It is possible (not defending here) that all her redness which may be rosacea (not like I know because I'm not a dermatologist) makes it seem like the lightest shade is too light. If she's determining that on her wrist rather than her face, then no. She did it again in her latest garbage fire video on the Jaclyn Hill skin tint and concealer! The fairest of the fair shades was "too light". We all know those are shit products, so not only did she waste her money and make Jackass laugh all the way to the bank. If a walking Cheeto like Jackass, who self-tans like it's an Olympic sport and can never shade-match correctly, comes out with a foundation/concealer range in which the lightest shade is too light for Theresa, that's saying something right there.

Then again, she likes bronzing herself to death so she can look like a "plump fryer", so maybe "too light" in her mind is too light to use with the ten pounds of bronzer that are going to be caked over her foundation.
I understad the shade descprencies in general when trying to find a good shade match, like being pale with a cooler undertone vs peach/warn but she has ample resources to determine what shade would most likely suit her. My thing is even for "shock factor", why did she think she was doing us a favor by reviewing a barely legitimate brand by the flaming hot Dorito Jackass? Like there was no point for that video to have been created and Lulugirl I did notice the dark patch on her forehead it looks like sun damage, perhaps?

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

If her skincolor is the shade we saw in the photos of the Jacklyn hill skin tint review then the problem isn't the shade. Its because she is hot pink, and there isnt really a foundation shade for that. Its never going to match perfectly until she either starts color correcting or get the redness under control.

I'm so confused why she kept calling the skin tint a primer? Is it not suppose to be a super light weight stand alone base? I don't know much about the product but other that had reviewed it used it as a light foundation.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Theresa’s never taken the time to improve her skills in any way with makeup, or get shade-matched. Everything she does is to create a video. It’s not about finding products that work for her, because she’s been provided with those, but that stops the video machine for her. She buys all that stuff simply to make videos. You can’t expect an amateur just out to make videos to give you any useful information unless she is reading a label. Brands frequently offer online classes to teach how to use the new products. Does she attend any of those? Of course not, even though they are usually offered in the evenings. EverydayEdit has a master’s but doesn’t think herself too good to attend brand classes and says she learns something every time, and shows that in videos. You can’t learn when you don’t quit drinking.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:08 am
Theresa’s never taken the time to improve her skills in any way with makeup, or get shade-matched. Everything she does is to create a video. It’s not about finding products that work for her, because she’s been provided with those, but that stops the video machine for her. She buys all that stuff simply to make videos. You can’t expect an amateur just out to make videos to give you any useful information unless she is reading a label. Brands frequently offer online classes to teach how to use the new products. Does she attend any of those? Of course not, even though they are usually offered in the evenings. EverydayEdit has a master’s but doesn’t think herself too good to attend brand classes and says she learns something every time, and shows that in videos. You can’t learn when you don’t quit drinking.
Ironic, because Skillshare is one of her sponsors. She said she learned a lot about making and editing videos from them (which I believe about as much as “I’ve been using Hello Fresh forever”) but surely they have classes on makeup techniques? It’s not like you even need Skillshare. There are so many YT videos by actual makeup artists and people who have a much more steady and precise hand but no, she doesn’t care. She’s gotten so bigheaded lately.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

That’s why I think of her channel as comedy video with makeup as a prop. She’s an actor, not an influencer. Her Stans are audience, not people seriously looking for makeup help. It’s laugh at the drunk shtick mostly now.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

In her leaving get chatty GRWM I honestly enjoyed the first part of it. She almost seemed like a real person for a second, but ofc she had to put in a weird fake sexual story with her moaning for waaay to long. Like wtf was that? Even if the story was true, why drag out the moaning bit for like a couple of minutes, was so awkward. Does she enjoy doing that? Do you guys get what I mean? It seems soo I dunno what to even call it. Its like she enjoys playing up the sexual moaning more then actually telling the story, the whole thing caught me so off guard I dunno what that even was.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:28 pm
That’s why I think of her channel as comedy video with makeup as a prop. She’s an actor, not an influencer. Her Stans are audience, not people seriously looking for makeup help. It’s laugh at the drunk shtick mostly now.

She ISNT an actor tho, she isn't a comedian either. She's a con artist/liar/fraud selling herself as a "beauty youtuber/makeup enthusiast "...which is a HUGE stretch within itself...because when you're a makeup ENTHUSIAST....you WANT TO LEARN...you WANT TO BETTER YOUR SKILLS (or in her case develop some). Personally...I can't recall if I have ever laughed WITH her and not just AT HER the more I think on it.
Her "work/NYC/Subway stories" we're all BS..i'm sorry but I don't believe that any of them happened as she said they did IF they happened AT ALL.
SHES A FRAUD.

What she does with foundation is just ridiculous at this point in the game. How the fuck are you this stupid and lazy? how the fuck are you still putting money in Jaclyn Shills pockets?? how are you not gonna know what shade/undertones you wear...IN A FUCKING TINT NO LESS!!!!! It wasn't even a foundation. The "shades" were all this base line for each range so a "wide variety" can all fit under one shade...that's what MANY tints do hence their small ranges...like Theresa...you slobbering fool...
if you had actually bothered to lug your fat, scabby, ass to an ULTA, you could've seen what would work for you...and if there wasn't anything that would in JHs "tint" product...you say that in a video (hell why not film your trip to ulta looking for your shade?!! then you can elaborate on how JH doesn't have anything that fit you..,and so you then maybe review a different foundation/CC/BB cream that you've never used before and BOOM. there's your content) and that's it.

I absolutely think all of that BRIGHT RED and HOT PINK happening on her face is broken vessels / rosacea...My SIL has that on her cheeks....she never wore makeup or even really washed her face (save some dove bar soap or zest with a cloth ans water !!) I'd helped her in finding what worked ans starting an actual
regime...the difference is amazing. See, when someone actually puts in time..effort...some money...and they actually want to learn...the possibilities are endless.
For someone who has such sensitive skin, plus skin issues...the way she packs on her KVD good apple ...and with what i've heard about it.....i'd love to see what she actually looks like in person.

Oh!! and her bullshit with skill share....
how TF is she gonna claim she uses that for editing when she doesn't do ANYTHING with editing to warrant her using SS for that? what? she uses those HORRIBLE edited high pitch or low voices to "be funny" like her buddy smokey leno? or she knows how to insert a fucking screen shot ans some text?? I'm confused....is THAT the editing shes learned to do? cause ummmm she's been doing that since day 1...
The "Ive been a LONG TIME user of Hello Fresh" bullshit (more lies and fraudulence) cracks Me up. The way she cuts to her pudgy, gross Vienna Sausage hands cutting up food to make a dog shit looking chili or whatever..makes Me LITERALLY nauseous. the food looks VILE and then claiming it's a service shes utilized for years ...her and the hubby just LOVE IT!!! God...it makes me wonder why anyone would ever try Hello Fresh with her being the sponsor for it? she's quite frankly MORBIDLY OBESE, and I thought one of the whole "things" with HF was how healthy and diet friendly it is..? but if Blob Fish Theresa has been LOVING it for years and her weight has done nothing but INCREASE...well that's a deterrent from hello fresh for Me....
someone should maybe contact HF ans let them know they're prolly quite honestly turning people OFF from using them with Theresa advertising for them lol
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Her editing skillz are adding in fireworks to the "pew pewpewpewpew pewwwwwwww" sounds.

Secondfavorite
Learner
Learner

Post by Secondfavorite »

coffeeglitter wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:11 pm
lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:28 pm

She ISNT an actor tho, she isn't a comedian either. She's a con artist/liar/fraud selling herself as a "beauty youtuber/makeup enthusiast "...which is a HUGE stretch within itself...because when you're a makeup ENTHUSIAST....you WANT TO LEARN...you WANT TO BETTER YOUR SKILLS (or in her case develop some). Personally...I can't recall if I have ever laughed WITH her and not just AT HER the more I think on it.
Her "work/NYC/Subway stories" we're all BS..i'm sorry but I don't believe that any of them happened as she said they did IF they happened AT ALL.
SHES A FRAUD.

What she does with foundation is just ridiculous at this point in the game. How the fuck are you this stupid and lazy? how the fuck are you still putting money in Jaclyn Shills pockets?? how are you not gonna know what shade/undertones you wear...IN A FUCKING TINT NO LESS!!!!! It wasn't even a foundation. The "shades" were all this base line for each range so a "wide variety" can all fit under one shade...that's what MANY tints do hence their small ranges...like Theresa...you slobbering fool...
if you had actually bothered to lug your fat, scabby, ass to an ULTA, you could've seen what would work for you...and if there wasn't anything that would in JHs "tint" product...you say that in a video (hell why not film your trip to ulta looking for your shade?!! then you can elaborate on how JH doesn't have anything that fit you..,and so you then maybe review a different foundation/CC/BB cream that you've never used before and BOOM. there's your content) and that's it.

I absolutely think all of that BRIGHT RED and HOT PINK happening on her face is broken vessels / rosacea...My SIL has that on her cheeks....she never wore makeup or even really washed her face (save some dove bar soap or zest with a cloth ans water !!) I'd helped her in finding what worked ans starting an actual
regime...the difference is amazing. See, when someone actually puts in time..effort...some money...and they actually want to learn...the possibilities are endless.
For someone who has such sensitive skin, plus skin issues...the way she packs on her KVD good apple ...and with what i've heard about it.....i'd love to see what she actually looks like in person.

how TF is she gonna claim she uses that for editing when she doesn't do ANYTHING with editing to warrant her using SS for that? what? she uses those HORRIBLE edited high pitch or low voices to "be funny" like her buddy smokey leno? or she knows how to insert a fucking screen shot ans some text?? I'm confused....is THAT the editing shes learned to do? cause ummmm she's been doing that since day 1...
The "Ive been a LONG TIME user of Hello Fresh" bullshit (more lies and fraudulence) cracks Me up. The way she cuts to her pudgy, gross Vienna Sausage hands cutting up food to make a dog shit looking chili or whatever..makes Me LITERALLY nauseous. the food looks VILE and then claiming it's a service shes utilized for years ...her and the hubby just LOVE IT!!! God...it makes me wonder why anyone would ever try Hello Fresh with her being the sponsor for it? she's quite frankly MORBIDLY OBESE, and I thought one of the whole "things" with HF was how healthy and diet friendly it is..? but if Blob Fish Theresa has been LOVING it for years and her weight has done nothing but INCREASE...well that's a deterrent from hello fresh for Me....
someone should maybe contact HF ans let them know they're prolly quite honestly turning people OFF from using them with Theresa advertising for them lol

It seems that she really isn't good for your mental health. Can I ask why you keep watching her channel? Coming from only love, it's clear that she makes you very angry. If she is toxic for you, it sounds like you could surround yourself with things that make you happier 💗

This post is Off Topic. This is also a Trash A Guru Thread.

This post isn’t about Theresa. It is about another poster and asking about her mental health. That breaks several of our rules. Top
of page. This thread is in the trash section. Posters in this section vent and trash. If you prefer to read nicer things about Theresa please check the Rave section. If there’s not a Rave Thread you may start one and I will approve it or I will start one for you. Otherwise, just scroll over any comments that you don’t like and agree with in any Trash threads. Next time you may receive a warning. If you see comments that are out of line and don’t meet the standards you can report them…… tar, Site Administrator
Last edited by tar on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit to add clarity for poster

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

Secondfavorite wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:35 pm
coffeeglitter wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:11 pm

SHES A FRAUD.

It seems that she really isn't good for your mental health. Can I ask why you keep watching her channel? Coming from only love, it's clear that she makes you very angry. If she is toxic for you, it sounds like you could surround yourself with things that make you happier 💗

My mental healthy is fine. I just really...really don't like her 😂 I just like venting on her and her stupid clique whom i have deep disdain for.

I know you say your comment is coming from a place "of love" ans that's great...but there's no need to question My actions on the whether they are beneficial to My mental health ..if i didn't know better i'd say you sound awful condescending in your need to suggest i "surround myself with things that make me happier" when i in no way "surround myself" with Theresa 😂 I am quite happy thank you, ans have a life I love...because I have deep irrational dislike for some stupid YTer has NO actual baring on it . I am not subbed to her channel. If someone in here mentions something in a video about her i may pop over and skip through to see...
it's like a car crash of sorts...you don't wanna see it cause it's horrible but sometimes you gotta look and then bitch to your friends about it.

but yknow thanks for caring and all

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

^ I totally get that. The main one I absolutely loathe is Smokey. She's like the wannabe head cheerleader in this group of obnoxious ladies. Theresa, and Angie to an extent, mainly fascinate me since I'm closer in age to them (35), and I think it's lowkey hilarious how they're dealing with ageing. Which is to say, not very well. Full offense to them, I think it's cause they're white and white culture generally doesn't like women ageing and see them pretend not to care is amusing to me.

Both are clinging to their youth via makeup, Angie with her outrageous makeup looks, and now cosmetic surgeries, and Theresa through her nostalgia hits. Pretty much all the nostalgia Theresa brings up, I relate to and am reminded of with fondness but I don't think of it all the time. Like, yes fond memories and whatnot but I don't see the point in living in the past. It's kind of odd to me.

Also, nothing wrong with a little "hate" watching. They are, for better or worse, some of the current pulses in the beautysphere on yt and I still find some use out of watching them from time to time. Also, they're like watching stories for me. Like Real Housewives but the more mundane aspects (for the drama, I go to another community). I find the "don't like, don't watch" mentality to be a bit boring because some of the things we complain about here are valid and not just petty (coughvirtuesignalingcough), but also so what? If I wanna be petty and point out that Theresa's hyping up on certain brands got me to buy it and now I'm PISSED, or I think her jokes are middle school cringe, then I'm free to do so. It's not like I'm clogging up her channel with my comment (which would most likely be deleted).

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

sofisticat wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:10 pm
^ I totally get that. The main one I absolutely loathe is Smokey. She's like the wannabe head cheerleader in this group of obnoxious ladies.
Oh yes. Miss Performative Activist at her finest (meaning lowest). Also, where else can we go to call out the obnoxious things these self-proclaimed influenzas do? I mean, with Theresa in particular, what gets me is the out-of-control drinking and fluent speaking in bodily fluids. It’s not like I have virgin ears. Sure, throw “fuck” around here and there, nothing wrong with that, innuendo once in a while, but it gets tiring when when your vocabulary is reduced to the secretions crusting up a hotel mattress. It confuses me how companies still want her—or any of those others with their cringe antics—to advertise their products after seeing that. If I was a business owner I certainly wouldn’t be sending PR to someone who consistently got so trashed on camera it’s like the Tito’s flew her to outer space. She was so much better before the barrage of drinking videos and crude sexual references every other second.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Whats wrong with hate watching? I watch Real housewives for the exact same reason, its fun to be a bit annoyed how fucking awful and stupid some people are. It always surprises me when people come to this website and say stuff like "Try to be more happy" or some shit. I am infact very happy, and me gossiping and venting on a forum seems way more healthy then actually bringing that energy into my personal life. Some people go to the gym to get stuff out, I come here. I don't see the issue.

But back to Theresas editing skills to even call them skills, is laughable. Guess I am fucking Tarantino then, which I guess she hates because you know famous director and all.

No one but me at all completely disgusted and weirded out by the moaning in the recent video??? I'm still confused to wtf that was!

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

That moaning was off putting and unnecessary. Like all of her other stories I’m sure she is way over exaggerating what happened.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh you poor things... you watched and listened to what she claims is her sexy face/sounds.

you should send her a bill for therapy thanks to that video. (i won't watch it, don't want that image/sound in my head)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

and for fans of office space... she gives the "O Face" a helluva new meaning.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Okay, I watched the moaning video and it was just ... embarrassing. I don't even believe it happened tbh. It could have been a hum or something that some people make. Like, "Mmm, okay then" or something and she just exaggerated it out. Also, the misunderstanding of the letters in her name is not that big of a deal to me. Phone radio frequencies always make it hard to distinguish certain letters from each other and it's par the course when you call people online to get something fixed. I remember when I had to call Dell waaaaay back in high school, I had to enunciate very clearly and I have a long last name. Fortunately, the guy I talked to was a rare gem, and totally cool.

I liked the rest of the story time but I feel like Theresa worries that it's not enough and so she has to add onto things. We had: the ac unit falling out, dealing with those construction workers and them handing over some money (is that enough to cover a unit?), the moving dates for the new living place, the air bnb that resulted because of it, then the utility lady which just sounded fake af to me.

I was willing to believe the rest of it. The ac unit because shit happens, the move in dates because we're in a pandemic and I can imagine move in dates will be changing even more lately. Those stories were fine, but in Theresa fashion, she has to take it to the next level.

Return to “P-T”