Theresa Is Dead

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Re: Theresa Is Dead

Post by soul reaper »

I don’t think she gets PR from ND or PMG, but the lack of appreciation for the artistry really was cringe. I don’t want to know how she’d react if you put her in an art museum. Being able to afford that stuff shouldn’t make you forget how privileged you are, and you should never take privilege for granted either because it can come crashing down at any moment. Just say that particular product wasn’t for you personally and move on.

Theresa used to be more genuine, but while I still watch her videos she’s been irritating me more and more with her drinking and reducing her vocabulary to bodily fluids.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

It's so weird because I don't know why she suddenly changed her mind about the PMG; you'd think those would be the ultra bougie items her little black heart desires but suddenly she hates them. It seems like she's leaning in to being trashy more and more. The thing to watch now will be if she turns on Charlotte Tillbury too.

It also cracks me up about some of the stuff she decluttered because almost all of the stuff were things she previously loved. Those Hot Topic palettes she said "were surprisingly good", and the Jaclyn shit was essentially perfect for her. She's just such a pretty pale princess that everything is too dark for her!

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

soul reaper wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:59 pm
I don’t think she gets PR from ND or PMG, but the lack of appreciation for the artistry really was cringe. I don’t want to know how she’d react if you put her in an art museum. Being able to afford that stuff shouldn’t make you forget how privileged you are, and you should never take privilege for granted either because it can come crashing down at any moment. Just say that particular product wasn’t for you personally and move on.

Theresa used to be more genuine, but while I still watch her videos she’s been irritating me more and more with her drinking and reducing her vocabulary to bodily fluids.
Fun fact about T-Dawg, she actually has a background in art. At least, that's what she's claimed. When Mel T. passed Theresa said that she and Mel had a lot of things in common, one of them being that they both have a background in art... or maybe it was something like they both went to an art school... it was something like that. I've never seen anything she's created though, so idk how extensive her "training" in art is. Could be she only studied something like art history and not actual artistry.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

sofisticat wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:18 pm
It's so weird because I don't know why she suddenly changed her mind about the PMG; you'd think those would be the ultra bougie items her little black heart desires but suddenly she hates them. It seems like she's leaning in to being trashy more and more. The thing to watch now will be if she turns on Charlotte Tillbury too.

It also cracks me up about some of the stuff she decluttered because almost all of the stuff were things she previously loved. Those Hot Topic palettes she said "were surprisingly good", and the Jaclyn shit was essentially perfect for her. She's just such a pretty pale princess that everything is too dark for her!
I think the apathy towards the coveted brands is due to the law of diminishing marginal utility. In Econ, as the consumption of a particular product goes up, satisfaction decreases. Theresa doesn’t see the value in PMG among other higher end brands, because they are disposable.

There is no logical reason as to why she decluttered the JH palette unless it was for shock factor 💀 same with the Norvina palettes. Even though the reception of the spin-off was negative, I heard good reviews about the qualities of the pro palettes.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

soul reaper wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:59 pm
I used to like her in the beginning but then I just started to noticed how she keeps painting herself into corners from lying. All the coworker storytimes and that girl she had her number, she just went too far with it. Its obvious she craves to be liked to the point of looking desperate and dumb. Which I was fine with for the most part until now she can't even keep her makeup opinions straight. Now nothing she says matter as she is going to change her mind in two weeks and say she hates it.

I honestly just think she has a major shopping problem and if it wasn't makeup it would've been something else.

And the grotesque words is not even comedic timing and i'm getting sick of hearing her laugh at herself when she isn't even funny.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pm
Bonki wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:16 am
I'm confused, does she really hate these popular palettes everyone else enjoys or does she just say that to sound edgy?
I know all peoples taste are different but this is starting to become a pattern. Popular movie - she hates it, popular makeup palette- she hates it.
We get it you are super different!

Also during the declutter she gets rid off a blush and a bronzer that are literary made for her uncooked chicken skin and she says its too light???? But I thought she was the whitest of the white, I mean she has been going on about it forever!

I noticed that in her event decluttering video that she is easily swayed by her circle of “friends”, a term I use very very loosely lol. My issue with most popular brands in the past in terms of eyeshadow selection is a lack of depth, and pigmentation. Also with “popular brands”, quality control is much more consistent.

Her decluttering the blush and bronzer made for her uncooked ass was ironic. She would go on and on about how nothing works for her paper white skin, which although she will insult herself is lowkey bragging (think John McLean lol). I think the Pat McGrath slander chapped my ass a bit lol. She was combing herself that the eyeshadows weren’t that great or special or whatever, and I think a part of that is just entitlement tbh. Most consumers can’t afford to buy ND of PMG and it’s a privilege that people like Theresa can sit on their ass and get these coveted items to them for free, on top of that and don’t appreciate the artistry behind these products.

I have such trouble with her "de clutter" videos...her reasoning for getting rid of so many of the palettes ends up being the same bullshit reasons she gives for BUYING new ones!! ""
"They have such dark shades/it's too pigmented"
" it's too basic/ I'm a basic bitch"
she's a moron plain and simple. Her opinions on PMG are insulting flat out. I am of the understanding 100% that ALL makeup is subjective...however...some...like loose pigments, pigments paints (think PLouise Acid Reign) have a learning curve...and i personally feel...PMG's "special shadows" are of that ilk. You kinda need to learn how to use them...ans she doesn't know how. I mean really she's INSANELY heavy handed when blending (think annettes scribble corner IF she blended)
and she just PACKS IT ON...one on the other on the other.
YES YOU DUMB JELLO MOLD OFC THERES "Glitter bukake" (why she can't just called it fall out i don't know...well i DO know but I digress ) YOU ARE PACKING IT OVER and OVER And OVER!!!!
her use of the setting sprays (all the ones she used were the ones where they're alcohol potent too! ) to moisten her brush for shimmers.....KNOWING she has these ULTRA sensitive eyes was point proven (outta the endless ones) on what a fuxking idiot she is. Even when she used water....SHE STILL COMPLAINED. Bitch, if WATER is causing your eyes to hurt...it's time to look into an allergist.

I really have such a DEEPLY SEEDED LOATHING for her...and it's personal. like it's NOT just because she some horrific youtuber....
as a NYer. as a queer woman who is a MOTHER in My 30's...as a Makeup Enthusiast...I think she is DISGUSTING. I think she isn't a Good person at ALL...and I think she has SERIOUS a issues that she projects onto her subs..

her whole "shtick" in her declutter disclaimers...she AND her "pretentious pussy posse" all do it...
where they're like... "Dont ask for ANY of the items shown...don't do it. it's weird. it's gross. DONT BE YOU for just a day"
is demeaning, it's offensive and just rude.
Look, I get it...I have SEEN the comments in SO MANY of these videos from ALL DIFFERENT creators...I myself would get bombarded with dms on reddit when I would show My collection..of people BEGGING for even broken ans expired shit...
and yes. it can get a bit...annoying...but after a while I noticed....outta 20dms asking....15 were in dire straight (or so they claimed)...some were financially suffering in ways I never have. I always kindly explained i wasn't comfortable sending used makeup and why...even when they were "ok" with it. It's called TACT. It's called patience and compassion.
ans to be so cold...to YOUR SUBS WHO ARE THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE AN ENDLESS STREAM OF MU TO THROW AWAY... is such a STATEMENT to whom these women truly are at their core
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

coffeeglitter wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 am
DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pm

I noticed that in her event decluttering video that she is easily swayed by her circle of “friends”, a term I use very very loosely lol. My issue with most popular brands in the past in terms of eyeshadow selection is a lack of depth, and pigmentation. Also with “popular brands”, quality control is much more consistent.

Her decluttering the blush and bronzer made for her uncooked ass was ironic. She would go on and on about how nothing works for her paper white skin, which although she will insult herself is lowkey bragging (think John McLean lol). I think the Pat McGrath slander chapped my ass a bit lol. She was combing herself that the eyeshadows weren’t that great or special or whatever, and I think a part of that is just entitlement tbh. Most consumers can’t afford to buy ND of PMG and it’s a privilege that people like Theresa can sit on their ass and get these coveted items to them for free, on top of that and don’t appreciate the artistry behind these products.

I have such trouble with her "de clutter" videos...her reasoning for getting rid of so many of the palettes ends up being the same bullshit reasons she gives for BUYING new ones!! ""
"They have such dark shades/it's too pigmented"
" it's too basic/ I'm a basic bitch"
she's a moron plain and simple. Her opinions on PMG are insulting flat out. I am of the understanding 100% that ALL makeup is subjective...however...some...like loose pigments, pigments paints (think PLouise Acid Reign) have a learning curve...and i personally feel...PMG's "special shadows" are of that ilk. You kinda need to learn how to use them...ans she doesn't know how. I mean really she's INSANELY heavy handed when blending (think annettes scribble corner IF she blended)
and she just PACKS IT ON...one on the other on the other.
YES YOU DUMB JELLO MOLD OFC THERES "Glitter bukake" (why she can't just called it fall out i don't know...well i DO know but I digress ) YOU ARE PACKING IT OVER and OVER And OVER!!!!
her use of the setting sprays (all the ones she used were the ones where they're alcohol potent too! ) to moisten her brush for shimmers.....KNOWING she has these ULTRA sensitive eyes was point proven (outta the endless ones) on what a fuxking idiot she is. Even when she used water....SHE STILL COMPLAINED. Bitch, if WATER is causing your eyes to hurt...it's time to look into an allergist.

I really have such a DEEPLY SEEDED LOATHING for her...and it's personal. like it's NOT just because she some horrific youtuber....
as a NYer. as a queer woman who is a MOTHER in My 30's...as a Makeup Enthusiast...I think she is DISGUSTING. I think she isn't a Good person at ALL...and I think she has SERIOUS a issues that she projects onto her subs..

her whole "shtick" in her declutter disclaimers...she AND her "pretentious pussy posse" all do it...
where they're like... "Dont ask for ANY of the items shown...don't do it. it's weird. it's gross. DONT BE YOU for just a day"
is demeaning, it's offensive and just rude.
Look, I get it...I have SEEN the comments in SO MANY of these videos from ALL DIFFERENT creators...I myself would get bombarded with dms on reddit when I would show My collection..of people BEGGING for even broken ans expired shit...
and yes. it can get a bit...annoying...but after a while I noticed....outta 20dms asking....15 were in dire straight (or so they claimed)...some were financially suffering in ways I never have. I always kindly explained i wasn't comfortable sending used makeup and why...even when they were "ok" with it. It's called TACT. It's called patience and compassion.
ans to be so cold...to YOUR SUBS WHO ARE THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE AN ENDLESS STREAM OF MU TO THROW AWAY... is such a STATEMENT to whom these women truly are at their core

Makeup is subjective what makes her reveiws unreliable/trustworthy because of the inability to use these products properly. PMG shadows are very pigmented and as well with a lot of current brands buildng up the eyeshadow is a given. I don't know why its so baffling to some of these "enthusiasts" don't get that pigmented eyeshadows and LOOSE pigments are going to produce some type of fallout. As much as Theresa claims to hate glitter, she needs to be worrying about a genuinely painful chemical burn if she continues to fuck with unregulated eyeshadows whipped up in someone's basement. r

The dislaimer about "begging" for the makeup products was rude as hell too. "Don't be you, don't be that weirdo" well fuck you, Theresa.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

She doesn’t exactly have a delicate hand applying makeup, and zero patience either. She’s always wanting products that “do the work for her” and then says they’re shit when they inevitably don’t. You have to apply makeup carefully, patiently, especially eyeshadow that has shimmer flakes or glitter flecks, or OF COURSE it’s going to explode all over your face. I bet that Melt Mary Jane palette is better than she says it is. She just doesn’t want to have to apply the flaky shimmers little by little over glitter glue, because that’s how you get minimal fallout. Same with loose pigments or shadows. You have to work with a small amount at a time. Also, I can’t stand when any of these influenzas get rid of kickup in the palette. It’s so wasteful. Get it on your brush the next time you dip the brush in and actually use it! She lives in magic unicorn land where makeup does itself —oh, I’m sorry, magic unicorn jizz cum bukkake mummy’s dick land.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

soul reaper wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:39 pm
She doesn’t exactly have a delicate hand applying makeup, and zero patience either. She’s always wanting products that “do the work for her” and then says they’re shit when they inevitably don’t. You have to apply makeup carefully, patiently, especially eyeshadow that has shimmer flakes or glitter flecks, or OF COURSE it’s going to explode all over your face. I bet that Melt Mary Jane palette is better than she says it is. She just doesn’t want to have to apply the flaky shimmers little by little over glitter glue, because that’s how you get minimal fallout. Same with loose pigments or shadows. You have to work with a small amount at a time. Also, I can’t stand when any of these influenzas get rid of kickup in the palette. It’s so wasteful. Get it on your brush the next time you dip the brush in and actually use it! She lives in magic unicorn land where makeup does itself —oh, I’m sorry, magic unicorn jizz cum bukkake mummy’s dick land.

That's it right there! The Blobfish is lazy...and when you mix such laziness with zero ability or creativity you get whatever the fuck she is, and whatever she complains about.
she wants shadows that LITERALLY apply/blend themselves. Now..there are shadows that will kinda do that but like not LITERALLY...and it's like if she needs to do even then tiniest amount of work to achieve an actual look...she complains.

As subjective as makeup is.....there are some real base line commonalities...and Blob fish doesnt in this. She and her daughter Wokey Toe...will white knight and shout SJW shit yet...they seem to not see how SO MUCH of what they do/say ( like theresa's complaining about PMG and ND....Toes justification of her mass consumption...they way they BOTH will trash a brand for being TOO pigmented 🥴) is definition white privilege and pale princess plights. They're performative.

I saw Theresa has a new "review" on the Charlotte Tilbury foundation ((which BTW is WONDERFUL: I love it. I enjoy it 100000 x more then her airbrush foundation!!! I also snagged the new Nars ans that too is *chefs kiss*))
i have yet to watch but ofc I will just so I can run back here and vent lol

and back to that disgusting disclaimer she and her pale princess posse ALL give in their declutterings....
the downright disgusting way she says it..shows the line of person she is. I've seen people saying how they think Angelica and Annette are horrible and cold but how they "love theresa"...and the truth is....BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...and theresa is just as horrible of a person. 10-1 she has spent her ENTIRE life (just like toe leno) being the "designated fat friend" and so she in desperation tries to be "funny/edgy" so she At LEAST can have that going for her...
I get the feeling she's been desperate her whole life to be "accepted" and "part of " some kind of "cool clique" and this Pale Princess Posse she's in....is IT...THIS is her moment. She has all this actual hate for women..ESPECIALLY women her own age...built up inside and so...now, with her being "part" of a clique...she's gonna "be the funny friend" but she's NOT FUNNY. Her toxicity and actual hate for women along with self loathe leaks out in her "humor" along with the ever present desperation in her raunch, her cussing and STUPID over sexualization of EVERYTHING.
It's just another reason (among the dozens of them) why she drinks like she does...why she isn't looking into an allergist....ans why she bashes brands and products for views... even when it's NOT the products fault but HERS (whether due to application/tool used/etc)

IMO her calling herself a "Garbage Person" is legit the only flake of truth in anything she says
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

“Too pigmented” my furry white ass. Have she and performative activist Wokey Glow tried using a light hand? I’m just as pale as Theresa. I have some blushes that are reeeaaallly pigmented and I just use a light hand. You have to diffuse a blush (or bronzer but I don’t bronze) that is so saturated, but I guess it’s too much work for her if the thing doesn’t magically do that itself.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Wow, you guys are so right…the declutters are totally performative justifications to make room to buy more. Adds to the unreliability of her reviews but I guess like you said few people probably buy anything due to her reviews, it’s true that’s not what people mainly watch her for.

The problem with her shtick is it only works when she was new and an ordinary person. Too many subs later she got "special," and never turns it off long enough to see what full-on wastefulness she has. If you really believe her story about growing up poor over a candy shop, then what happened that you buy so much and throw out perfectly good products? She must be drunk all the time or punch drunk she has so many subs that she needs to act out.

She wants products that blend themselves for her pale skin, she had that. For free. It was called Chantecaille, a brand for pale princesses with rashy skin. They sought her out, and we can all see how she treated that gift from the gods.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

She really had a good thing going with Chantecaille; they were totally willing to send her shit and keep her flush with product but then she had to go and shit all over them. I don't know if they still send her stuff but they way she acts now about them, you'd think that one dude who was on her channel a few times insulted her and her husband.

I don't personally see the appeal to them but I don't think it's a big deal to mix drugstore and beauty and if that's where you wanna devote your budget to (for the average peon) then have at it. I think she just doesn't know what she wants to be atm. She seemed to be drifting into bougie bitch like her "pal" Mel, with colorful splashes like Angie but now it seems she's a bit adrift.

Also, I cannot STAND these mid-tier BGs and their whole, "Don't you fucking D A R E ask me for my makeup, you piece of dog shit!!1one" The whole crew does it, and it's annoying. I'm sure there are people who would want it, whether for the items themselves or because they were in her grubby paws, but just... ignore the messages? Or be kinder? JuicyJas has a similar sentiment but I find it's a lot chiller, she basically just states all the products have homes they're going to (i.e. friends/family, or donation), and she usually points out which is going where. Bam, that's it. Wow, so hard.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I dont know if you guys noticed, but in the recent Charlotte review she has the camera a tad bit lower then usual and you guys where right, she looks soo much bigger!

Also dont believe the shade matching problem at all! I hate to bring this up because I hate talking about paleness at all, its so fucking lame to me. But I am pale pale, living in nordic winter land. Closer to the north pole then you might think. Sun is a myth here. And there is no paleness problem with foundation. You go the lightest shade and it works. If she truly is uncooked chicken then why would the lightest be too light??? Isnt it better to be too light and then just deepen with bronzer and blush then go too dark and look crazy???? Like I truly dont understand the issue shes having at all!?

Also because I am in a mood and want to be a extra picky bitch, you dont start foundation from the side of your cheek! WTF! You start fromt he middle of your face and work out. If you start like that you will look like a caked idiot by the end....ohhh right she always does.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:29 pm

The problem with her shtick is it only works when she was new and an ordinary person. Too many subs later she got "special," and never turns it off long enough to see what full-on wastefulness she has. If you really believe her story about growing up poor over a candy shop, then what happened that you buy so much and throw out perfectly good products? She must be drunk all the time or punch drunk she has so many subs that she needs to act out.

She wants products that blend themselves for her pale skin, she had that. For free. It was called Chantecaille, a brand for pale princesses with rashy skin. They sought her out, and we can all see how she treated that gift from the gods.

First..I never heard her "background story" of being "poor" and living above some candy shop (which if it is true may be a key factor in her weight..because from what I've heard in her passing comments on her "momma" the woman wasn't very strict...and i've never seen pix either of her ((if ANY of you have please inform Me if I'm right)) but I'd guess Momma is on the heavy side too...so...that's a recipe for disaster)
so...I wanna know...is she born and raised NYer? does anyone know? I know she was living in Queens and I kinda have some suspicions on a few areas of where...but IF she was born and raised in NY...and if she ever mentioned WHERE...I can debunk her story of being poor 1-2-3.
ANYONE who has lived in NYC/Queens/Long Island and even BK areas for any significant amount of time can tell you...which areas are known for their money and which aren't. WILD cause there will be towns where they're "considered low income" but the houses are in the $600,000-$900,000 on Long island...
so what SHE may be calling poor reeeeeeeally may be her god damn white privilege showing again.
I wanna know whether she grew on in NY and IF SO what area/town.

secondly...
Absolutely NOTHING she does, says or "reviews" can be trusted..LITERALLY AT ALL. I hate her subs almost as much as I hate her at this point...like do Me a favor..,go read some of them. I get the feeling A LOT of them either have been subs since the beginning and are so blinded by the pretend para-social relationship the blob fish has and does desperately cultivate and portray...that they are just not seeing the trash for what it is...
or some of that are lonely...pasty...30-50yr old...heavy women who are LITERALLY her clones and are just so amped to see someone "like them" make it on youtube in some way that they enjoy ans identify with.
Now as a Queer Brazilian Jewish/Irish catholic sex worker who is also a mom,and lives a double life of sorts..I too would be amped to see someone I could identify with on multiple personal levels on YT "being successful"
but I'm not the kind of person who can't be objective. I won't defend people who are toxic...just because "i like them"

really once I start seeing these toxic traits in someone it's USUALLY a domino effect (especially on here lol ...like i'll be watching someone or following or whatever and I'll realize they've said/done/posted something that annoys Me and so I'll come here..and sudden I'm reading everyone else's posts about shit and I'm like "Omg yes!! omg omg!! yes! that so true!!" and I'll realize shit i didn't before which is a "once you've seen it you can't unsee it" deal and then whenever i try and watch again i can't NOT see ALL THE TOXIC SHIT!!!) and it's like to not only support Theresa....but to egg her toxicity on ....it's just gross

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Bonki wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:35 am
I dont know if you guys noticed, but in the recent Charlotte review she has the camera a tad bit lower then usual and you guys where right, she looks soo much bigger!

Also dont believe the shade matching problem at all! I hate to bring this up because I hate talking about paleness at all, its so fucking lame to me. But I am pale pale, living in nordic winter land. Closer to the north pole then you might think. Sun is a myth here. And there is no paleness problem with foundation. You go the lightest shade and it works. If she truly is uncooked chicken then why would the lightest be too light??? Isnt it better to be too light and then just deepen with bronzer and blush then go too dark and look crazy???? Like I truly dont understand the issue shes having at all!?

Also because I am in a mood and want to be a extra picky bitch, you dont start foundation from the side of your cheek! WTF! You start fromt he middle of your face and work out. If you start like that you will look like a caked idiot by the end....ohhh right she always does.
I'm starting to think it's also because she just doesn't know how to color correct for her skin issues. I believe she also has rosacea, and then she's just typical white pasty pale which can come across as sickly. Back in the day, there was more focus on color correcting and while poc will still do it you don't really see a lot of white people do this anymore. So you have the pretty pale princess brigade, the "I'm actually a medium skintone, guise! Wait don't look at my streaky hands!!" crew, and then forever clueless can't match themselves to save their lives peeps. And it seems like they can overlap a lot.

Tbh, I don't think she really needs bronzer. She could add warmth back by using blush.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

coffeeglitter wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:57 am
lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:29 pm

First..I never heard her "background story" of being "poor" and living above some candy shop (which if it is true may be a key factor in her weight..because from what I've heard in her passing comments on her "momma" the woman wasn't very strict...and i've never seen pix either of her ((if ANY of you have please inform Me if I'm right)) but I'd guess Momma is on the heavy side too...so...that's a recipe for disaster)
so...I wanna know...is she born and raised NYer? does anyone know? I know she was living in Queens and I kinda have some suspicions on a few areas of where...but IF she was born and raised in NY...and if she ever mentioned WHERE...I can debunk her story of being poor 1-2-3.
ANYONE who has lived in NYC/Queens/Long Island and even BK areas for any significant amount of time can tell you...which areas are known for their money and which aren't. WILD cause there will be towns where they're "considered low income" but the houses are in the $600,000-$900,000 on Long island...
so what SHE may be calling poor reeeeeeeally may be her god damn white privilege showing again.
I wanna know whether she grew on in NY and IF SO what area/town.

secondly...
Absolutely NOTHING she does, says or "reviews" can be trusted..LITERALLY AT ALL. I hate her subs almost as much as I hate her at this point...like do Me a favor..,go read some of them. I get the feeling A LOT of them either have been subs since the beginning and are so blinded by the pretend para-social relationship the blob fish has and does desperately cultivate and portray...that they are just not seeing the trash for what it is...
or some of that are lonely...pasty...30-50yr old...heavy women who are LITERALLY her clones and are just so amped to see someone "like them" make it on youtube in some way that they enjoy ans identify with.
Now as a Queer Brazilian Jewish/Irish catholic sex worker who is also a mom,and lives a double life of sorts..I too would be amped to see someone I could identify with on multiple personal levels on YT "being successful"
but I'm not the kind of person who can't be objective. I won't defend people who are toxic...just because "i like them"

really once I start seeing these toxic traits in someone it's USUALLY a domino effect (especially on here lol ...like i'll be watching someone or following or whatever and I'll realize they've said/done/posted something that annoys Me and so I'll come here..and sudden I'm reading everyone else's posts about shit and I'm like "Omg yes!! omg omg!! yes! that so true!!" and I'll realize shit i didn't before which is a "once you've seen it you can't unsee it" deal and then whenever i try and watch again i can't NOT see ALL THE TOXIC SHIT!!!) and it's like to not only support Theresa....but to egg her toxicity on ....it's just gross
I'm unsure of her background because I've head the candy shop stories and at first I thought it was "just visiting the grandparents" but other times it seemed like she was *living* with the grandparents. Maybe we can find out once she's settled in Florida.

Yeah, I've seen her comments. It's mostly "yasss, girl!" comments anymore. I used to comment here and there, mostly throwaway comments relating to nostalgia hits but I don't think I've ever seen anyone disagreeing with her on a product. Even a, "Girllll, I tried that and it did not work for me ;_;" are missing. It could be the same as Cate the Great Beauty who has a bunch of sycophants gassing her up.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Did you guys notice her forehead on the CT foundation video? I can’t tell what it is that I’m seeing, but it looks like brown crusts, as if she had a peel. Or is it hyperpigmentation? Either or looks like some kind of damage.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bonki wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:35 am

If she was wearing the CT foundation in her review video, I genuinely couldn’t understand the critiques about the foundation. She said that it was too dark but on her skin it looked fine. She kept coming up with so many excuses such as it doesn’t live up to the 12 hr claim, but you yourself aren’t mobile so why would you care? Most people don’t wear foundation for longer than 6-8 hours at most, Also, good point. If lightest would be too light she ain’t “fair” she’s just light, and it seemed like she was trying to layer so much of the product on her skin that it made her look oily “allegedly”. I don’t understand her trying to dog on this foundation where there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it, and yes makeup is subjective, but this looks like Theresa talking shit for the sake of flinging shit.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I just think its because CT is really popular right now so she just have to have the opposite opinion! You know has to stand out, she just has to be different! Its tiering!

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I think Teresa thinks she is super pale because of those studio lights, but in reality is not really that pale. I would consider myself a fair/light skin tone and a few of her favorite products have been too dark for me. How is that possible if she is super pale like uncooked chicken? It seems like her lights have been cranked up lately, I think she said she was filming early morning but I think it's messing with her perception of herself.

Return to “P-T”