Theresa Is Dead

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Theresa Is Dead

Post by lulugirl765 »

Wayne Goss initially said with the release of the first palette that he planned a black shade in all his palettes. That he believed in it. ;) I think he caved and made the change after so many complaints.

Anyone know if she’s buying a house or renting an apartment in Florida? Like someone else said, maybe she’ll go running back to New York after a couple years. I’m going to bet she moves to Vegas, somewhere dry with other YouTubers, but still kitschy.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:09 pm
Wayne Goss initially said with the release of the first palette that he planned a black shade in all his palettes. That he believed in it. ;) I think he caved and made the change after so many complaints.

Anyone know if she’s buying a house or renting an apartment in Florida? Like someone else said, maybe she’ll go running back to New York after a couple years. I’m going to bet she moves to Vegas, somewhere dry with other YouTubers, but still kitschy.
They are renting, probably will check out some houses in the meantime while they are waiting out their new lease. I believe she said they signed a 1 year lease.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

He for sure caved. Everyone and their mother complained about the "black shade in every palette" idea. Although to be fair, I don't think the complaints would have been so strong if it weren't for the pan size. Looking at the palettes all laid out like that, I'm actually not mad where the black did feature, but even I was like.... that's a bit much. Lol. Personally, I rarely use black (I'm not skilled enough to use it to darken my look up, it always ends up swampy or muddy on me).

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I understood the sentiment but out of the current 4 palettes, there’s only 2. Surprised that they didn’t complain about a “beige” in every palette 🤨. Regardless of color story I think that the pan size does a disservice I think that smaller large pans would be more versatile

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

It was mainly marketing mis-steps. The first Wayne palette would be perfect for people who don’t own any other eyeshadow, who just want one palette, and want a neutral look to wear everyday. He had an idea of the first palette being for someone older and new to makeup. The problem is that’s not the bulk of Wayne’s audience. People regularly watching him are mainly makeup video fans who already own a ton of makeup. They are buying because it’s Wayne’s, not because they need any of those shades. His marketing strategy was using influencers like Theresa, Mel and Michele, all makeup junkies with yet more makeup junkie viewers. Maybe the first palette sold okay. But it would have been a bigger hit with smaller pans, no black and a more unique color story, with a cost of $10-15 less.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

While looking for reviews on the Kaleidos clay lippies I see a 2yr old video of the trash heap herself...and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...
...yes her hair being longer now has helped, her makeup abilities no longer resemble a splatter paint accident at a ceramics shop, but that's all I can say has changed for the better. She has put on A LOT more weight since adding these drunk makeup reviews..

I went back and actually watched a few of these older videos and...yea I guess I thought baxk then she was mildly funny or different but knowing what i do now I just see in the inevitable.
she also...since her beginning videos, has complained about the eye/skin reactions she has...
so her blaming the pandemic for not seeing an allergist is just such unbelievable, blatant bullshit it infuriates Me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

At this point I keep stopping in here just to see a new coffeeglitter rant, keep it up girl :D

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:30 pm
At this point I keep stopping in here just to see a new coffeeglitter rant, keep it up girl :D

i have long held in all of this lol i have found My tribe and am so so sooooo grateful for a place to vent with amazing people 😊
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

The strategic camera angle also only brings more focus to her weight gain as well. It cracks me up that various fat chicks use this angle when it doesn't work. Her daughter, Smokey, and Abby Williamson do the same. It always makes me feel like I'm looking down at them and I can't watch too long without feeling like I'm going to tip over.

Also, it just shows that they're not as okay with their weight as they would otherwise pretend.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I don’t really like to comment on peoples weight but the longer hair seems to emphasize the excess weight gain. If she did waves or used some volumizing sprays it would flatter her face immensely.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she's fat as fuck. it's not mean, it's true.
she's the one that would rather die early than take care of her damn body.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Let’s hope Florida is inspiring and she can now afford to get some help. She isn’t merely fat, at this point the inflammation in the body needs more than just an exercise bike. She needs professional help for the kind of weight she needs to lose to do it safely and so the results last. She probably will need lymphatic drainage treatment, massages and so on. Bariatric treatments have come a long way. If she doesn’t do it, it WILL threaten her life.

She also needs a dermatologist and probably an allergist, and most definitely a dentist. All that money spent on makeup could fix her teeth at the very least.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:02 pm
She also needs a dermatologist and probably an allergist, and most definitely a dentist. All that money spent on makeup could fix her teeth at the very least.
I always wondered with the amount she spends on makeup why not fix her teeth ?

I enjoy her content somewhat, not as much as I use too as the way she tries to be more vulgar every video is super cringe. I am worried however that if she doesn't get her weight under control soon she will start having trouble walking and then trying to lose weight is going to be even more of an issue. She is closing in on scooter fat, like I can actually see her drive one of those soon.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Bonki wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:31 am
lulugirl765 wrote:
I always wondered with the amount she spends on makeup why not fix her teeth ?

I enjoy her content somewhat, not as much as I use too as the way she tries to be more vulgar every video is super cringe. I am worried however that if she doesn't get her weight under control soon she will start having trouble walking and then trying to lose weight is going to be even more of an issue. She is closing in on scooter fat, like I can actually see her drive one of those soon.
Especially if she is going to spend a lot of time at Disney walking around in that Florida heat. It gets hot I'm NYC in the summer but it's not the same as the south/Florida. I definitely think she's at the level of needing a scooter, but who knows maybe she'll be able to get more exercise being at Disney/other theme parks. Doubtful though.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I too would be surprised if she is able to do much at Disney without a mobility aid. Disney seems like more of a goal to be reached.

The videos where she talked about going out for shopping, like the mall or other stores, the physical effort involved was walking to one or two stores and standing in line. Disney is going to be that much x 25 and with longer waits, in the hot Sun too.

In medical diets like Optifast or the old Medifast, for bariatric clients the diet starts out for the first few months with goals like standing for 2 minutes at a time, 10 minutes a day. This is where Theresa is really at in terms of her ability/activity level. Working up toward going someplace like Disney. Months on the diet with standing goals, and then within a year maybe up to 30 minutes of walking. That’s still not yet at the level needed for a day at Disney. Unless she plans to walk 50 feet and then sit for 15 minutes, I can’t see Disney as yet worth the cost of admission, but rather a goal to work towards, a half day at Disney maybe.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the popular chick from my grade in high school was peddling that medifast crap. she lost weight, but it's turned into an mlm, and horrifically overpriced.

when all theresa needs to do, is drop to eating three meals a day. albeit they need to be healthy, full of protein, fat and nutrients. but shit, if she just cut down her alcohol intake, her sugar intake... she could make huge progress.
self love at it's finest is giving a shit about ones body.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 pm
i fucking love you

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

coffeeglitter wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 pm
i fucking love you
I'm gonna go ahead and second that. Brutal honesty FTW Image
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

lulugirl765 wrote:

I LITERALLY asked her why she hasn't seen an allergist. I tried to put kid gloves on and "politely" ask..why she hasn't bothered to see one, when there are allergists who can literally pin point the ingredients in the makeup that she's having these "insane burning butthole " reactions (her words) to, and then she wouldn't waste her money, time and risk her health to then just complain about it all..
And she tried saying she hadn't seen one because of the pandemic....let that sink in..cause she's been posting since WAY BEFORE 2020...she's been complaining as long as she's been posting about how these brands cause her these reactions (HIGH END BRANDS AT THAT!!!) and this lazy scooter riding sow is gonna say it's cause of the pandemic?!? That maybe when she gets down to Florida she'll "look into it"

She disgusts Me. point blank. Her laugh literally makes My gag reflex start up...and the thought of her "fucking" anything is like beastiality at best. She's horrid..

10-1 she rides a scooter around Disney when she goes, but the viewers will never see it..however if a "fan" were to run into her...guarantee you she'd have one with her.
there is NO WAY going to Disney is going to help her weight when the food that is sold all over these parks are heart attacks alamode and obesity du jour ...
they're not meant to be "frequent snacks" but she's the kind of trash heap who does ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for views and so if suddenly her drunken videos take place while on a roller coaster, eating MOUNDS of red velvet cake and taking shots of pure corn syrup she will...
all the while shopping her little brains out and drinking g cheap AF vodka...don't be surprised

She just makes Me sick...and her comments section is just as bad. The way her "boobas" or whatever the fuck she calls them, egg on her idiocy...it's just sad.
whenever one of her Fat faced, trash heap, rat teeth thumb nails pops up, I sigh...and pray for her 15min to end and soon.

oh!! and the teeth thing...like that right there goes to show you where this gavone's priorities are...and they are NOT in her health or anything but MASS CONSUMPTION (shes like that pit of Sarlack from star wars)
I dunno...i'm glad she hasn't gotten her teeth fixed tho...
those rat nubs really make the yellowing of her eyes light up when sucking down those mountain dews and stolli's

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:17 pm
if she just cut down her alcohol intake, her sugar intake... she could make huge progress.
self love at it's finest is giving a shit about ones body.
This. Alcohol has so many calories, and the amounts she consumes onscreen (I have no idea what she does offscreen) are is really concerning both for that and how much it must be decimating her liver. I would like to see her ditch the excessive booze and just be herself.

Return to “P-T”