Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by cocaineandkombucha »

Yeah hahahaha I wasn't sure if that was a lowkey diss towards Holly either. But she do remind me of some cold Mickey D's fries. yellow hair, greasy, and stale LOL

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by Irada_3112 »

It’s really weird that she continues posting promo for her dumb OF and these stupid ass memes about being a sex freak given the current state of affairs in the world. It is just so tone deaf but maybe it’s my fault for expecting anything from the same bitch who was advertising cheaply made but overpriced/most likely medically inefficient designer face masks during the beginning of covid. Breyona Taylor’s killers have officially been charged with nothing and she’ll take time out of her day to make a basic ass 9/11 post, probably just to photo dump her existing pics from her New York trip, but not post a single thing about that to her stories or feed??? Like ok we been knew she doesn’t really care about BLM, just fetishizing black athletes to make herself look like they care about her, but damn she doesn’t even try to ACT like she cares and her job is in fucking social media ffs. She didn’t even do shit to supplement the black square from June 2 on her feed like link petitions or bail funds in her bio/story, mention that in the caption or ANYTHING. Hell she hasn’t even posted anything about all the wildfires going on in CA and didn’t she call CA home for most of her life??? Like bitch you’re almost 40, learn to read the fucking room. It’s a overall useful life skill.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Like this is truly just a her thing, not sex workers being selfish or something because I follow other people who have an OF and they still raise awareness about all the fucked up shit that’s happened/currently going on this year.

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Holly is just a BIMBO. A tone deaf airhead that thinks the world revolves around her. I wouldn't even be shocked if she even knows or is aware of the Breonna Taylor case. Remember when she promoted her OF in conjunction with a Chadwick post, that was the lowest of the LOW. I also suspect she is avoiding YT now bc she never donated the money to BLM as she claimed she would. And when people would ask her, she would delete the comments. Mad sus!

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

cocaineandkombucha wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:43 am
Holly is just a BIMBO. A tone deaf airhead that thinks the world revolves around her. I wouldn't even be shocked if she even knows or is aware of the Breonna Taylor case. Remember when she promoted her OF in conjunction with a Chadwick post, that was the lowest of the LOW. I also suspect she is avoiding YT now bc she never donated the money to BLM as she claimed she would. And when people would ask her, she would delete the comments. Mad sus!
Oh shit I totally forgot about the Chadwick Boseman OF thing. Again, so fucking tone deaf at a time like now. Her parents really failed her and she can’t even make friends who could tell her right from wrong bc she’s such an insufferable bitch no one wants to be friends with her

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Yes!!! That's why her dog punched her in the mouth that time! He hates her ass too. That Chadwick post should of gotten her canceled. Too bad she is a nobody and not many people saw it. And she did the same thing when Kobe died too, made the post all about her and how she had floor seats. She's such a tacky and oblivious cunt.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I, for one, don't think Holly or any internet personalities need to comment on what's going on in the world. It clearly goes beyond the scope of her channel and internet persona in general.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Now that we’ve seen how the presidential debate turned out, the fact that this bitch is a trumpie while being a minority rubs me the wrong way on a whole different level

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

yeah like did Holly see what happened to Sophia Chang at that restaurant in Newport with that racist fat MAGA pig? Holly also posted a story pretending like she was watching the debate but she really wanted to show off some stupid bags she had under her tv

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

So after hyping up her birthday for months on end, Holly did jack shit yesterday! Well, unless you count going to the 99 cents Store and buying herself some cheap balloons and then taking the cheap champagne from her kitchen to imply like she received this from a "friend". And then apparently she went on a blocking spree LOL Holly's birthday was LIT

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Thanks for the update about her stupid lame birthday! She blocked me years ago so I’m not able to see wtf she’s up to without reports from you girls.

Drama_mamba
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drama_mamba »

Lol y’all see her IG post?

“1-800-YOU-AINT
EXT: SLICK”

Like....okay??? 😂

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

OMGGGG she SNAPPED!!! She said there are so many 'spies" on her page and she won't allow that anymore LMFAOOOO like what do we have to spy on? Your trips to Walmart and how many calories you eat in a day??

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

cocaineandkombucha wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:53 am
OMGGGG she SNAPPED!!! She said there are so many 'spies" on her page and she won't allow that anymore LMFAOOOO like what do we have to spy on? Your trips to Walmart and how many calories you eat in a day??
Isn't the point of having a page that people will look at it? She's unhinged.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Spies?! Bitchhhhhhh....you're a "Youtuber" and OF hoebag. It comes with the job, sweetie. Don't like it? Get off the internet then. But you won't because the only thing you got going for yourself is to show them saggy funbags and pictures filtered to no end.

Drama_mamba
Learner
Learner

Post by Drama_mamba »

Lol she made her Twitter private

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

So some people were saying on discord they think they got blocked bc Holly went and blocked anyone who was following Toothy, his wife, or Hungry Zach. LMFAOOO she is so sad and pathetic to be doing this detective work on her birthday.

And she finally posted something on her OF. Wait for it. She posted a pic of a ring light and her new remote for it...why aren't more people jumping to sign up for this $25 worthy content LOL

Drama_mamba
Learner
Learner

Post by Drama_mamba »

HAHAHAHAHA HUNGRY ZACH!!!

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Hahahaha Hungry Zach never says no to a free meal! But best believe he dips right after lollllll 🏃🏻‍♂️

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Hangry Hoe has a message 🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”