The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

Post by lordofmisrule »

New thread friends - I would like to say that Sybil Vane inspired the thread title but honestly can't remember.

melonrhymeswithhelen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

Post by melonrhymeswithhelen »

Continuing from the last thread. The word on the first bracelet is 'gemini', which I assume is her star sign?

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

Anyone else clock Nic Chapman’s “Your so cute” (her spelling mistake, not mine) comment on Tanya’s TikTok vid on her grid?

Can a soon to be 31 year old ex-wife of your brother be described as “cute”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

poshbird wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:04 am
Can a soon to be 31 year old ex-wife of your brother be described as “cute”? Image
Yes. - But since this is Tanya: No. :rofl:

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

melonrhymeswithhelen wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:00 pm
Continuing from the last thread. The word on the first bracelet is 'gemini', which I assume is her star sign?

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk
Yes, her Birthday is June

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

poshbird wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:04 am
Anyone else clock Nic Chapman’s “Your so cute” (her spelling mistake, not mine) comment on Tanya’s TikTok vid on her grid?

Can a soon to be 31 year old ex-wife of your brother be described as “cute”? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm Tanya's age and see no problem in being called cute 😂 but like Lip said, Tanya isn't cute and specially not on those TikToks where she looks confused, drunk, and like she smells bad.

Argie1263837
Learner
Learner

Post by Argie1263837 »

God that tiktok account is cringey. And she really can't even "act" in a short clip lipsycing, she thinks she's great at it though. The rest of the videos are thirst traps or whatever they are called. So full of herself.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:18 pm
New thread friends - I would like to say that Sybil Vane inspired the thread title but honestly can't remember.
:lol: thank you for the nod! Happy gossiping everyone!

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Only reason this bitch has got a tik tok is because they dropped a ton of cash to various youtubers and instagrammers to get them on there and promote it.
Thirsty bitch. She's embarrassing.
Don't stan so close to me

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Have you guys seen this? Shots fired!
Credit to Gee_Beth in another forum

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

bookish wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:34 am
Have you guys seen this? Shots fired!
Credit to Gee_Beth in another forum
"Had custody"... so either Martha died or she has been given away. Either way, I despise Tanya more than ever. Animals aren't accessories you just trade or get rid of or neglect when you get bored of them.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

The Martha situation is so sad. You get a dog, you have taken responsibility to care for it whether you like it or not. There are obviously extreme circumstances in which you must re-home (for example, aggression that doesn’t go away after training), but in my opinion other than those circumstances you can manage. This is very obviously a situation in which they just didn’t want the dog anymore or the dog lifestyle, which is horrible. There is no excuse. It’s traumatic for a dog to lose its owners and home. I don’t care if the dog reminds you of your ex. Especially when you’re both still commenting on each other’s social media and LIVING IN YOUR MARITAL HOME. So the idea of moving on from your past doesn’t hold water. We all make choices in life and take responsibility for them, even if it would t be pleasant for you to keep caring for the dog that’s just too bad. That’s life.

The funny thing is, they just have to make some soppy post saying they are ~doing what’s best for Martha, she’s happier where she is~ and everyone would fall over each other to excuse their decision.

Oh, and as for Jim, he only became weirdly obsessed with Martha after Tanya started ignoring him lol, literally once he met Sarah he was like byeeee. In my opinion, Tanya took custody, Jim agreed, Tanya changed her mind and Jim and Sarah didn’t want to take her on. Both are disgusting.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 am
The Martha situation is so sad. You get a dog, you have taken responsibility to care for it whether you like it or not. There are obviously extreme circumstances in which you must re-home (for example, aggression that doesn’t go away after training), but in my opinion other than those circumstances you can manage. This is very obviously a situation in which they just didn’t want the dog anymore or the dog lifestyle, which is horrible. There is no excuse. It’s traumatic for a dog to lose its owners and home. I don’t care if the dog reminds you of your ex. Especially when you’re both still commenting on each other’s social media and LIVING IN YOUR MARITAL HOME. So the idea of moving on from your past doesn’t hold water. We all make choices in life and take responsibility for them, even if it would t be pleasant for you to keep caring for the dog that’s just too bad. That’s life.

The funny thing is, they just have to make some soppy post saying they are ~doing what’s best for Martha, she’s happier where she is~ and everyone would fall over each other to excuse their decision.

Oh, and as for Jim, he only became weirdly obsessed with Martha after Tanya started ignoring him lol, literally once he met Sarah he was like byeeee. In my opinion, Tanya took custody, Jim agreed, Tanya changed her mind and Jim and Sarah didn’t want to take her on. Both are disgusting.
They're both awful humans, I don't understand why we need to keep reaffirming Jim's awfulness in Tanya's thread but okay.

Tanya was the one who pushed for having a dog way back in the day. Maybe she saw it as a compromise for a baby, maybe she was trying to copy Fleur and all her dogs because we know she has never had an original thought in her life. Whatever. She clearly also pushed to get Martha after the breakup and then, she got rid of her. Doesn't matter if she first tried to give her to Jim, which we don't know she did. She didn't move home. She isn't travelling much anymore since she threw her career, YouTube, down the drain. What's her excuse for treating a pet as disposable?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

QueenBW wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:29 pm
Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 am

They're both awful humans, I don't understand why we need to keep reaffirming Jim's awfulness in Tanya's thread but okay.

Tanya was the one who pushed for having a dog way back in the day. Maybe she saw it as a compromise for a baby, maybe she was trying to copy Fleur and all her dogs because we know she has never had an original thought in her life. Whatever. She clearly also pushed to get Martha after the breakup and then, she got rid of her. Doesn't matter if she first tried to give her to Jim, which we don't know she did. She didn't move home. She isn't travelling much anymore since she threw her career, YouTube, down the drain. What's her excuse for treating a pet as disposable?
I don’t know if you’re aiming these questions at me, but I literally said in my entire post there was no excuse for Tanya having given away the dog lol. Seeing as it was once both hers and Jim’s and therefore their responsibility, and seeing as people question if Jim ever took the dog or if Tanya gave it away from under him, yes I dared merely mention him in the post about their dog going missing.

I think she’s disgusting for doing it and the worst part is people will excuse it. I don’t see how she “clearly pushed to get Martha” though seeing as several months later both of them refused to have her so... Tanya ended up with Martha, now no one has her. Obviously no one wanted her. There are different possible scenarios here in terms of who wanted who first— it’s possible that after the divorce NEITHER wanted “custody” and she ended up just staying with Tanya because she had the house— but they all end the same way.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

A whole ass year after the divorce, finally a bit of gossip with the new woman. :lol:

Wooow. There's definitely resentment in Sarah's wording, "ask the person who had custody" ...sounds like Tanya is at fault for Martha missing, whether she gave her away or she caused her to get lost or pass away or something and it sounds like Jim had no say in the matter. That's truly sad. Martha loved Jim. In one of the last Stories we saw of them post-split, she didn't know what to do with herself, she was so excited to see him. Poor pup.

Whatever happened, she deserved better. :(

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

So, Jim allowed for Tanya to keep Martha and she just decided to essentially give her away? That’s not cool at all. Even if, your dog reminds you of your marriage, no animal should be used as an accessory since that’s all she was to Tanya. Unless she was too drained to keep looking after her but then I would consider dogs to be great mental health companions.

Both Tanya and Jim are shitty people in their own way, I get annoyed when people keep bringing up vlog examples of Jim being an asshole. He's pretentious, there's no denying that and he definitely thinks that he dodged a bullet by getting with Sarah, but right now Tanya doesn't look like a saint either.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I find it weird that Tanya wouldn't ask Jim to take her and instead give her to someone else. Sarah's wording doesn't make it sound like they had a choice though.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I am speechless about Martha. I knew something was wrong when she disappeared but I really didn’t wanna see the proof such as “who HAD custody”... poor little dog.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

wow the 'had' is really concerning... poor Martha :(

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I totally thought Jim had Martha...yikes. What is it with these influencers and their complete disregard of their pets' well being? Shows that they get pets just for IG.

Return to “Tanya Burr”