MegaCovIDIOT & YerrGonnaNeedToChillTheFuckOut Part 76

Homis
Debater
Debater

Re: MegaCovIDIOT & YerrGonnaNeedToChillTheFuckOut Part 76

Post by Homis »

jess1121 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:49 pm
i just skim threw her stories but if i heard right...they wanna move to the Carolina's......yea okay meg
Yeah they want to move somewhere. I guess they can’t afford to buy a house in NJ (’cause they buy all this stupid shit)?
But who is going to babysit Kaden while Smeg makes coffee and takes selfies if they move? 😂

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Wissa_1990 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:08 pm
So new vlog is up and Anthony went overboard with the birthday presents. A Nespresso machine AND a $2500 peleton bike. No wonder these 2 can't afford a home much less a new car. Clearly she tells him she wants these things, when he gave her the Nespresso machine rat was mocking her "it has to be white!". I don't get it. Shes always talking about making goals for herself, you'd think she'd be more financially responsible so she could actually achieve those goals. On another note, it's dumb to spend that much money on something you don't even know if you like. We already know she's not big into working out, and she's never even taken a spin class. I imagine that thing will just collect dust.
Ahh yes she had to have a peleton so she can be like her protege Cakey Holmes and let it collect dust in a corner. Way too spend your non existant money Smeg, maybe at least get a cheaper knock off brand, hahah yeah right.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Apparently some of Meg and Anthony's families are considering moving south, which explains why she's talking about moving to the Carolinas (someone on the GG discord posted a screenshot of a DM where she said this). There's no way she could handle Kaden on her own without family nearby.

She also said they both don't like California, so they won't move there to be close to Bella.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Cost of living is way cheaper in SC atleast. Why TF do they wanna move here? Lol.. I mean my husbands family moved here from Maryland but I still don’t get it. There are nice coastal towns in the Carolinas. The oil pushing is so 2010 and obnoxious.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

She now has a thread on gossip bakery btw if anyone is interested

lindsaaay920
Informer
Informer

Post by lindsaaay920 »

Imagine peaking on youtube years ago, and blowing all that money and making 0 smart choices and still be in a rental....

…I get that NJ is an expensive place to live and that a down payment on a home is a lot, but she definitely should have been making enough money at one point to easily save for her first home. And if only Rat could hold a steady job to contribute.....and if only Meg actually bothered to work the last ...3? 4? years....

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

It’s obvious she hates that baby. She had the nerve to snark and point to him as a reason for her hair loss. I feel sorry for him. She constantly has him in that baby jail bouncer and she has nothing for him to chew on so he’s always grabbing for lids and shit to cram in his mouth. Would it kill her to get him a teething ring? A Teal one?

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She keeps saying her baby is getting so big, does he not look the same size to anyone else? lmao like sure he grew from his newborn size, hes looked exactly the same and he hasnt even grown hair, every baby is different with hair but he really seems malnourished

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

steph88x wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:57 am
She keeps saying her baby is getting so big, does he not look the same size to anyone else? lmao like sure he grew from his newborn size, hes looked exactly the same and he hasnt even grown hair, every baby is different with hair but he really seems malnourished
She starves the dog so it's not a far jump the only person she gives too many calories to is herself with those damn "coffees"

laurs5
Learner
Learner

Post by laurs5 »

I haven't posted in so long! Also this thread seems to be moving v slow (possibly because smeg doesn't do anything interesting lmao).

Anyways! After I heard her question on insta regarding the Carolinas I HAD to dm her and ask if they've considered moving west to be near Bella since they're clearly considering moving east..THIS was her response verbatum ladies!

"No we don't want to live in California. We've tried it years ago but it's not the lifestyle we want and it's crazy expensive. We want to move somewhere more affordable&some of my family&Anthony's are looking to move south too so I'm hoping we wouldn't be moving away from fam! My parents are visiting Charleston again in a few weeks to see friends. I've always lived on the east coast and I don't think we'd go that west. Anthony didn't enjoy CA, as he grew up over here as well. But I don't like to get into stuff about Bella and why she's there because it's not my place to talk about!"

FIRST OF ALL: you didn't try living there. Second of all, you hope you wouldn't be moving away from family because then no one could help you watch Kaden. Additionally, Rat didn't enjoy CA because he probably actually had to take care of Bella and you were sitting in NJ on your ass BEGGING him to come home. If I'm not mistaken, Charleston can be a pricey area? So you're willing to go several hours south buuuut can't move even to the MID west to be closer to Bella? Praying for both of those poor kids as they grow up and realize how shitty smeg&Rat are

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

laurs5 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:21 pm
I haven't posted in so long! Also this thread seems to be moving v slow (possibly because smeg doesn't do anything interesting lmao).

Anyways! After I heard her question on insta regarding the Carolinas I HAD to dm her and ask if they've considered moving west to be near Bella since they're clearly considering moving east..THIS was her response verbatum ladies!

"No we don't want to live in California. We've tried it years ago but it's not the lifestyle we want and it's crazy expensive. We want to move somewhere more affordable&some of my family&Anthony's are looking to move south too so I'm hoping we wouldn't be moving away from fam! My parents are visiting Charleston again in a few weeks to see friends. I've always lived on the east coast and I don't think we'd go that west. Anthony didn't enjoy CA, as he grew up over here as well. But I don't like to get into stuff about Bella and why she's there because it's not my place to talk about!"

FIRST OF ALL: you didn't try living there. Second of all, you hope you wouldn't be moving away from family because then no one could help you watch Kaden. Additionally, Rat didn't enjoy CA because he probably actually had to take care of Bella and you were sitting in NJ on your ass BEGGING him to come home. If I'm not mistaken, Charleston can be a pricey area? So you're willing to go several hours south buuuut can't move even to the MID west to be closer to Bella? Praying for both of those poor kids as they grow up and realize how shitty smeg&Rat are
Most of us have moved to the discord because gg is so glitchy 🙄 https://discord.gg/fncE4f3

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

Is there a way to use the link without getting the app?

whatstheetea
Learner
Learner

Post by whatstheetea »

AnnyLovesPink wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:32 am
Is there a way to use the link without getting the app?

yeah you can it from your browser but its so much easier to use on the bc its like texting on group chat with the funniest bitches

xoangelicchic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoangelicchic »

I saw one story she posted on IG about having a hard day and then when I came back to see the rest, it was all deleted. What did she say must’ve been good if she deleted it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaVitaDiSmegma
Learner
Learner

MegaCovIDIOT & YerrGonnaNeedToChillTheFuckOut Part 76

Post by LaVitaDiSmegma »

Heyyy GuiiiiZzEe!!! It’s been a Hot hot hot minute since I’ve been on this page!!! Just wanted to stop and say, if anyone missed Smeggys meltdown I have a parody IG and have it posted. I’m k_bubbassmegleigh

I’m private to keep the minions at bay, hopefully

Gossipguru153
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipguru153 »

LaVitaDiSmegma wrote:Heyyy GuiiiiZzEe!!! It’s been a Hot hot hot minute since I’ve been on this page!!! Just wanted to stop and say, if anyone missed Smeggys meltdown I have a parody IG and have it posted. I’m k_bubbassmegleigh ImageImage

I’m private to keep the minions at bay, hopefully Image

We all moved over to discord. We are having a ball talking about it Image

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

xoangelicchic wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:56 pm
I saw one story she posted on IG about having a hard day and then when I came back to see the rest, it was all deleted. What did she say Image must’ve been good if she deleted it all

It on twitter

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Saw her ig stories on Twitter this bitch crying cause she decided to be a stay at home mom bitch wtf where you doing before?
And you are not a single mom bitch get yourself together you stupid bitch ask Maria how she did it been a single mom
Also let your baby be a baby and stop trying to control him cause he will grow up not liking you one bit.

Gatitasmoov3
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatitasmoov3 »

Can someone post her insta video on here about her crying bei ng a stay at home mother

We told her it wasnt going to be easy
Imainge what Maria had to go through

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

oh god she had another breakdown?? she should be so lucky to be able to be home all the time. but she did say in her last video that her mom cant watch kaden anymore cause she went back to work, so shes probably bitching about that, im sure she could find someone else to pawn the kid off on. im sure her sister in law would even be willing to watch him

Return to “Megan Leigh”