Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

twigz2trees
Learner
Learner

Re: Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by twigz2trees »

Yeah I agree. She’s mind numbing level boring. Also once again, she is not producing content/YouTube videos despite her whole “I’m back” announcement. :roll:

Something I noticed, I feel like she’s inching toward trying to be a psychic, offer psychic type services. Without any astrology background of course:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sapphirerain »

Lol, so her Instagram bio has changed once again (and she seems to have lost more followers too). Down to 189k. Not a great look.

“Little light beam sharing my ascension journey...!?” Honestly, what the actual fuck? What happened to her being a so-called “life coach”? She is honestly a joke at this point. It’s laughable. Really not sure how she’s even making much money through her social media platforms these days, as she doesn’t post consistently on either YouTube or Instagram.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by manu_voo »

sapphirerain wrote:Image

Lol, so her Instagram bio has changed once again (and she seems to have lost more followers too). Down to 189k. Not a great look.

“Little light beam sharing my ascension journey...!?” Honestly, what the actual fuck? What happened to her being a so-called “life coach”? She is honestly a joke at this point. It’s laughable. Really not sure how she’s even making much money through her social media platforms these days, as she doesn’t post consistently on either YouTube or Instagram.
Yikes. How many followers did she have at her peak?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Little light beam, little nugget....I can't stand her :roll:

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

Really?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Charis123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charis123 »

Kikki78 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:24 pm
Really?
Now she’s crossed the line. I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and wear a mask the entire time. All she has to do is wear hers for an hour a week while she goes shopping. Absolutely disgusting to mock wearing masks. At the hospital I work at, cases have gone up from 5 Covid cases in mid october, now up to 60 Covid cases! This is nothing to make fun of.

Charis123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charis123 »

What is the discord by the way?

purple_lampshade
Learner
Learner

Post by purple_lampshade »

Charis123 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:53 pm
What is the discord by the way?
https://discord.com/channels/7697514739 ... 0666976316

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

Alyse posted a picture of someone else’s kid without their permission on her IG stories yesterday. Apparently people had to had to inform her that the child belongs to a popular blogger. But she says she found it on Pinterest (like she does all her stolen art who’s artists she refuses to credit) so it’s OK! 🙄

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by sapphirerain »

And the Rachel Bell copying/cloning continues...

She’s even copying Rachel’s facial expressions and the way she smiles. Honestly, Alyse is just embarrassing herself at this point. She actually doesn’t know how to be her own person and it’s quite sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Remember when she did that whole video with a fake voice and blamed it on the acoustics in her room? That was so weird. What kind of person, who is happy with themselves, uses a voice that isn't theirs?

And the Rachel Bell copying/cloning continues...

She’s even copying Rachel’s facial expressions and the way she smiles. Honestly, Alyse is just embarrassing herself at this point. She actually doesn’t know how to be her own person and it’s quite sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Most interesting comments on her latest video (in which she even manages to make the topic of sex boring and pretentious) are someone saying they're waiting for the haters to roll in and Alyse replied that she's "holding the vision of a love filled comment section". Uh she's hardly a powerful manifester given she's the one who deletes most of the negative ones anyway.

Also someone asked if she used that other cycle tracking device she did an ad I mean video about years ago and she says no, she didn't like their customer service experience so she switched to this brand. More like the previous brand must've stopped paying her to spruik their product and now she's taking ad money from this new one.

Idkwhattoput
Learner
Learner

Post by Idkwhattoput »

Can we talk about the program?

It’s still so weird to me that she went from having a ton of followers and being successful on YouTube to this. There’s no way she’s making more money now right? She gave up her successful career for a scammy program. Did she just need someone to depend on because she couldn’t handle her own success?? Her Instagram would get so much more interaction if she was herself on there but it’s all just a facade and screenshots of shit from Rachel’s program that I don’t even care to look at. Also I’m so sick of the recycled photos from her street “photoshoots”. There’s such a disconnect from her and her audience and that just shows her narcissistic personality. I am in shock that people are actually paying for her program. What are people getting out of it??? An ego boost?? I can’t even express in words how awful what she’s doing is. The manipulation, scamming, ego trips... everything. You can literally find everything she’s spewing out in self help books or ANYWHERE on the internet for free. Have any of you looked at the program website? It’s scary

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Idkwhattoput wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:13 am

It’s still so weird to me that she went from having a ton of followers and being successful on YouTube to this. There’s no way she’s making more money now right? She gave up her successful career for a scammy program. Did she just need someone to depend on because she couldn’t handle her own success?? Her Instagram would get so much more interaction if she was herself on there but it’s all just a facade and screenshots of shit from Rachel’s program that I don’t even care to look at. Also I’m so sick of the recycled photos from her street “photoshoots”. There’s such a disconnect from her and her audience and that just shows her narcissistic personality. I am in shock that people are actually paying for her program. What are people getting out of it??? An ego boost?? I can’t even express in words how awful what she’s doing is. The manipulation, scamming, ego trips... everything. You can literally find everything she’s spewing out in self help books or ANYWHERE on the internet for free. Have any of you looked at the program website? It’s scary
I think there are two types of people who fall for her style of BS. The first are people who also want to live the digital nomad/entrepreneur/MLM leader/cult figure and want to follow Alyse's footsteps, which is why so many of the testimonials from her past courses were from young white women who modelled their social media off Alyse's (and therefore Rachel's formula.

Then there are those who are lonely or vulnerable, and this NLP bullshit she spouts ("hey I hear you" "I care about youuuuu" etc) makes them feel seen and connected. Which is so incredibly sad, as these people are bait for scammers like Alyse, who has no qualms about parting them from their cash under the guise of being their friend or mentor.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Idkwhattoput wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:13 am

I think something needs to be cleared up. She gave up a successful scam career for a different more obviously scammy program. When it comes down to it her programs have never been legit. She has always just been an unqualified woman masquerading as someone who knows what they are doing. She was never qualified to lead anyone is nutrition or wellness in general.

BortSampson
Learner
Learner

Post by BortSampson »

She must be as irrelevant as she’s ever been these days

Traded in her entire community and fanbase who were consistently contributing small amounts of money to scam large amounts from few. Only thing is with the shift the entire base of “customers” has evaporated.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

She is following ZERO people on Instagram again. This chick is batshit crazy and scatter-brained. She is losing YouTube subscribers and Instagram followers rapidly on a daily basis - I don’t even know how she’s making much of an income these days. She’s a joke.

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

After all that transpired last night in our nations Capitol (I’m about 15 mi west of DC) this is what her brother posted..... :|
CD9D8F78-8B19-433E-BEB5-13E37BC13159.jpeg

He has more equally terrible things posted on his acct.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

MooCow wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 am
After all that transpired last night in our nations Capitol (I’m about 15 mi west of DC) this is what her brother posted..... :| CD9D8F78-8B19-433E-BEB5-13E37BC13159.jpeg

He has more equally terrible things posted on his acct.
I love how nobody interacts with his Twitter account. I mean not a single like, repost, comment. ZERO. :rofl:

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

A bit random but actress Tanya Roberts died a couple days ago from complications from a UTI. It reminded me of Alyse when she made that video(that's still up) about how she cured her UTI with a water fast. Which is such dangerous advice to give people because guess what, UTI's can lead to complications that can kill you.

Also speaking of urine, in her most recent video she included herself peeing... cool... :roll:

Return to “Alyse Parker”