Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

ngo1111
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by ngo1111 »

"10-day mandatory self-quarantine for all travelers arriving in the Hawaiian Islands remains in effect."
Knew she wasn't going to follow the mandatory self quarantine. She travels from one of the worst areas affected by covid to Hawaii. She has and remains a detriment to Hawaii and the natives who live there. First she takes from their social services meant for the poor and those unable to work because she didn't want to get a job. Still don't know how she got away with that. She didn't pay her taxes in Hawaii. Now she flies there during a pandemic and refuses to quarantine. When people brought it up, she says she has a right to self care. What an entitled, privileged, self centered asshole.

mef
Learner
Learner

Post by mef »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:03 pm
"10-day mandatory self-quarantine for all travelers arriving in the Hawaiian Islands remains in effect."
Knew she wasn't going to follow the mandatory self quarantine. She travels from one of the worst areas affected by covid to Hawaii. She has and remains a detriment to Hawaii and the natives who live there. First she takes from their social services meant for the poor and those unable to work because she didn't want to get a job. Still don't know how she got away with that. She didn't pay her taxes in Hawaii. Now she flies there during a pandemic and refuses to quarantine. When people brought it up, she says she has a right to self care. What an entitled, privileged, self centered asshole.
It's incredibly irresponsible of her to travel to Hawaii. All the clips I saw though showed her at the same place, so I'm not sure we know for sure she didn't follow the rules. Though I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

Sick of people using negative tests as an excuse to do things they shouldn't be. One negative test before you travel doesn't mean you don't have covid when you get there.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:03 pm
awww our little ray of sunshine is being her usual selfish self <3
I don't follow her anymore, is she still selling her stupid programs? How she is getting money now?

mef
Learner
Learner

Post by mef »

And now she's traveling again???

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

mef wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:37 pm
And now she's traveling again???
Yeah. As soon as she got back from Hawaii, her and six of their friends got on an airplane again to go to Vail, Colorado for a ski trip.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

I would guess that Alyse was hoping to get MORE backlash for traveling in the middle of a pandemic than she actually got. This is a huge point of contention for many and it's controversial. She probably saw it as an opportunity to go viral, and then claim to be the victim when people called her out, crying that she's just LiViNg HeR tRuTh (spreading disease to Hawaiians). She's likely hoping to gain more followers from the wellness community who already believe in pseudo-science while they peddle their scam courses. The more gullible, the easier to con.

punk_barbie
Learner
Learner

Post by punk_barbie »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 am
I would guess that Alyse was hoping to get MORE backlash for traveling in the middle of a pandemic than she actually got. This is a huge point of contention for many and it's controversial. She probably saw it as an opportunity to go viral, and then claim to be the victim when people called her out, crying that she's just LiViNg HeR tRuTh (spreading disease to Hawaiians). She's likely hoping to gain more followers from the wellness community who already believe in pseudo-science while they peddle their scam courses. The more gullible, the easier to con.
Being controversial = staying relevant = continue earning easy money with scam programs and shady products

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

Given her previous Instagram image where she took her mask off and her propensity to believe pseudoscientific bullshit, my guess is that she thinks it's a hoax and hasn't come out and said it. That mask pic totally read like testing the waters to me, but now YouTube has kinda clamped down on that stuff.

BortSampson
Learner
Learner

Post by BortSampson »

Saw a post where she’s wearing a carhartt beanie. There’s profound irony in her LARPing as a blue collar worker LOL

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Check out the like/dislike ratio on her latest video on YouTube, and read through the comments if you can. People aren’t having it anymore with her. They’re done. She has shown her worst colours now.

She is unbelievable. Travelling during a raging global pandemic when so many people are dying because of this terrible virus. Not wearing masks. Not giving a shit about anyone else. She is garbage. Trash. A termite. On top of that, she is still continuously deleting comments on YouTube, and especially on Instagram. I wrote a simple comment on her latest Instagram photo asking why she deletes comments. I checked this comment again through one of my other accounts and it had been immediately (or automatically) deleted. She’s a clown who is going nowhere in this world.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punk_barbie
Learner
Learner

Post by punk_barbie »

sapphirerain wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 am
Check out the like/dislike ratio on her latest video on YouTube, and read through the comments if you can. People aren’t having it anymore with her. They’re done. She has shown her worst colours now.

She is unbelievable. Travelling during a raging global pandemic when so many people are dying because of this terrible virus. Not wearing masks. Not giving a shit about anyone else. She is garbage. Trash. A termite. On top of that, she is still continuously deleting comments on YouTube, and especially on Instagram. I wrote a simple comment on her latest Instagram photo asking why she deletes comments. I checked this comment again through one of my other accounts and it had been immediately (or automatically) deleted. She’s a clown who is going nowhere in this world.
She has lost a lot of viewers and subscribers. Her reach which she used to have is gone that says enough! Since she doesn't have the reach anymore she now focuses to scam only a small number of very impressionable people with her overly expensive "programs".

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

punk_barbie wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:50 am
sapphirerain wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 am

She has lost a lot of viewers and subscribers. Her reach which she used to have is gone that says enough! Since she doesn't have the reach anymore she now focuses to scam only a small number of very impressionable people with her overly expensive "programs".
Unfortunately I think the reason she has thrived for so long is that "small number of very impressionable people". Even when she had reach that small # is what kept her afloat. I mean when she had her retreats she had 15-20 something people and was charging between 3-5k for 5 days. She literally can keep up the scam so long as she has 60-100 people who still give a shit. I think that's why in the end she doesn't care that she lost 100k subs. While numbers look good, it was always about that "small number of very impressionable people".

punk_barbie
Learner
Learner

Post by punk_barbie »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 pm
Unfortunately I think the reason she has thrived for so long is that "small number of very impressionable people". Even when she had reach that small # is what kept her afloat. I mean when she had her retreats she had 15-20 something people and was charging between 3-5k for 5 days. She literally can keep up the scam so long as she has 60-100 people who still give a shit. I think that's why in the end she doesn't care that she lost 100k subs. While numbers look good, it was always about that "small number of very impressionable people".
Nice point of view, I cannot agree more on that!

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

Just a super subtle hint for Luke :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kitten_mitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kitten_mitten »

Kikki78 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:20 pm
Just a super subtle hint for Luke :P
Wow, the thirst!

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

I saw on YouTube that Alyse recently said the n-word on an Instagram livestream?? Did anyone catch this?

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

She made a 15 minute video about all the reasons she's taking a social media break. It could have been summed up in 30 second.

"Yipes, there seems to be more active dislikes of me. So I think I'll step back and let it all blow over. In the mean time I'm going to create a new scam program for the 40 sheep out there. That should tide me over until my next break".

iatpl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iatpl »

Rachel and Alyse are moving back to San Diego today...how long did Austin last??? Not even 6 months??? I mean personally I get it, San Diego is just about the best place to live in the US vs. Austin which is just ok...but did they even visit before they moved? Vacation there? Spend any meaningful amount of time there at all? To an outsider it would make sense that someone who's in love with Hawaii and likes SoCal might find Texas *extremely* underwhelming in the natural beauty department, and that this could have been discerned with a little research. Then again, Alyse has told us she isn't one to do that, so.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Avoidable, expensive mistake.

Xrubyx99
Learner
Learner

Post by Xrubyx99 »

wow it’s dead here. alyse truly is irrelevant in 2021. couldn’t have come sooner. but yeah i guess she said the n word on one of her lives. the context was she was reading someone’s ig username and it had that word in it, and she just said it. all she had to do was genuinely apologize, but classic alyse is just gonna ghost everyone. it’s so fun watching her subscriber count continuously go down, as well as ig. i rarely check her socials probably once every month or so. there’s really no point anymore. she’s just so fucking predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Alyse Parker”