Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeaHamPlanet - Part 40

Post by Veronique »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:38 am
Alex will tell that poor soul how she is a public figure and she needs to look thinner for her brand.

This is morbid but maybe Alex asked Bubba (LOL) to gain weight so she won't look so much like Godzilla standing next to him :rofl:

L O L, just lol :rofl:
No, seriously, he's ballooned largely since the quarantine started and he's been locked down with Miss Piggy. Her feeding him the ''healthy'' snacks and her potato-meatloaves did the trick as well.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Interesting how he’s being more affectionate and complimenting things she’s does more not necessarily how she looks on camera but still calls her dawg...ugh I guess that’s progress
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

affini12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by affini12 »

Castille wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:22 am
I’m sorry to bring it up again however I’ve only just caught up on the thread. But I don’t think Yar’s dad is the same man mentioned in the article, as the names of the kids mentioned are different, both first and last names, and only 2 of them whereas I think Yar is one of 3 siblings. So I think it might just be a coincidence.

Also - thanks to the person who watched his finance video. That is quite concerning information about his spending. No wonder he is with her... he gets to keep his spending addiction without having to pay for it!! Alex, if you’re going to have someone use you for money, you might as well find one that actually pretends to be crazy about you! Yar is not putting in the effort for his pay!
It is his dad. There was a pic of him and his brother at the gravesite, and the date and age also matched. Plus as said, there is a pic in the article and there is no denying it's him as a child.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Watching it now 👀 Okay, I am not a cosmetologist but I play one on TV ( kidding; I'm a dealer. Of salon supplies.) That's a trimner, yeah? Not clippers? His eye fucking the camera is disconcerting.
She has no idea how to work with ethnic hair.
He looks pained.
GIRL,you are NOT 👏considered👏licensed!👏And it's a damn good thing you aren't, because DAMN.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

If only Corndogs would follow this advice.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

affini12 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:25 am
Castille wrote:
I’m sorry to bring it up again however I’ve only just caught up on the thread. But I don’t think Yar’s dad is the same man mentioned in the article, as the names of the kids mentioned are different, both first and last names, and only 2 of them whereas I think Yar is one of 3 siblings. So I think it might just be a coincidence.

Also - thanks to the person who watched his finance video. That is quite concerning information about his spending. No wonder he is with her... he gets to keep his spending addiction without having to pay for it!! Alex, if you’re going to have someone use you for money, you might as well find one that actually pretends to be crazy about you! Yar is not putting in the effort for his pay!
It is his dad. There was a pic of him and his brother at the gravesite, and the date and age also matched. Plus as said, there is a pic in the article and there is no denying it's him as a child.
Plus it's obvious Jermin is the typical spelling of the abomination that is YarMaYn.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Also, Yarmayn's unfortunate genes are hella strong. He looks just like his father, if his kids end up looking just like him too.....woof.

Veronique
Learner
Learner

Post by Veronique »

possession6 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:15 pm

If only Corndogs would follow this advice.
Where does this hilarious comment come from? XD

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:23 pm
affini12 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:25 am
Castille wrote:

Plus it's obvious Jermin is the typical spelling of the abomination that is YarMaYn.
There's also information on Ancestry.com.

Unipoop
Debater
Debater

Post by Unipoop »

MissDelusional wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 pm
Watching it now 👀 Okay, I am not a cosmetologist but I play one on TV ( kidding; I'm a dealer. Of salon supplies.) That's a trimner, yeah? Not clippers? His eye fucking the camera is disconcerting.
He looks pained.
GIRL,you are NOT 👏considered👏licensed!👏And it's a damn good thing you aren't, because DAMN.
MissDelusional wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 pm
He looks pained.
She just gave herself highlights, and there's zero difference lmao. She probably used Kaleidocolors since she doesn't have her license anymore 😂
How lazy does someone have to be to let your license expire? The state literally mails you/emails you in advance. The fee is for a few years, and isn't very pricey at all. Typical Alex, wasting time and money to not follow through with anything. I sucked at hair and quit doing it ages ago, but I've kept up my license for the past 15 years so I can get the discount and hair color. I actually just bought color and products I ran out of the other day *laughs in Cosmoprof*

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

My husband is black and a barber, and I think this latest video of Corndogs pretending to give Bubba a skin fade would break his brain. He's already deeply pained whenever he sees me hate watching this debacle of a human. This would just be too, too much.

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

I feel like ever since someone here brought up again who her license expired maybe like a month or two ago she says in almost every video that she went to cosmetology school. Like she keeps saying she can do it all because she went to the school even though we all know she let her license expire and she didn’t actually practice her skills until she started shoving it down our throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

moondawg626 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:54 pm
I feel like ever since someone here brought up again who her license expired maybe like a month or two ago she says in almost every video that she went to cosmetology school. Like she keeps saying she can do it all because she went to the school even though we all know she let her license expire and she didn’t actually practice her skills until she started shoving it down our throat

That was me I think. I was mad because less than 30 seconds in she said she was a licensed cosmetologist when it expired almost 3 years ago. Now she’s changed what she says to be that she went to cosmetology school. So I guess she’s not actually lying but we all know that you don’t retain skills if you don’t use them. Not to mention that things / procedures / styles would have drastically changed since she did her class. It’s still awful she encourages people to do their own hair, give others cuts etc when she isn’t currently qualified to do so...

I am NOT a hairdresser but I watched some qualified ones giving basic guys fades/ hair cuts on YouTube. I have given my Husband 2 cuts over the time we have been quarantined. I surprised myself and he looks great - thankfully.

That said, I would NEVER use the clippers without the guard and I took it really slow. The fact she is almost 30, brags about ‘going to cosmetology school’ and then uses a clickbait title that she cut Yar is just insane!

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am
Genuine question...

We know that Alex reads here but do we think YawnMan does too? I have always wondered if this is something she would keep from him so he doesn’t see what people really think of her or do you think they sit there reading our comments together? 🤣🤣🤣
Based on his most recent story post where he mentions saving up for Lego set... Yes, I think he reads here.

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

I am so fucking sick of this double wide body ass bitch cramming her biscuits-poppin-out-the-tin fat back into a THIRTY EIGHT band size bra. FUCK. It makes me irrationally mad to see how fucking dense she is. Take your out of breath, water buffalo ass to a Torrid and get the 48B bra that you need you cringey mother fucker. Also please notice the color difference around her ear where her foundation and true skin tone meet.

I am a bigger girl too with a similarly unfair body shape, but god damn, if I ever allowed myself to look as lumpy and dumpy as she does I would cry. And this is her JOB. Image

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

fupacabra wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:25 pm
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am
Genuine question...

We know that Alex reads here but do we think YawnMan does too? I have always wondered if this is something she would keep from him so he doesn’t see what people really think of her or do you think they sit there reading our comments together? 🤣🤣🤣
Based on his most recent story post where he mentions saving up for Lego set... Yes, I think he reads here.
You’re probably right. I’m sure they take pleasure in it.

Funny that in his Awkward AF insta post today he’s flexing His $300 keyboard (with tax) - for just a keyboard. Then on the same day in his insta stories he’s flexing a $360 (with tax) LEGO Car.

Nice to see them showing compassion for anyone who’s going through hard times. Ugh. They actually deserve each other.

Kobra_kid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kobra_kid »

She fucked up that haircut!!! There was still a line that wasn’t faded in. She took the sides to far up, made him look like Frankenstein.

Post by Guest »

yourepretty wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:39 pm
I am so fucking sick of this double wide body ass bitch cramming her biscuits-poppin-out-the-tin fat back into a THIRTY EIGHT band size bra. FUCK. It makes me irrationally mad to see how fucking dense she is. Take your out of breath, water buffalo ass to a Torrid and get the 48B bra that you need you cringey mother fucker. Also please notice the color difference around her ear where her foundation and true skin tone meet.

I am a bigger girl too with a similarly unfair body shape, but god damn, if I ever allowed myself to look as lumpy and dumpy as she does I would cry. And this is her JOB. Image
"Learningthesideviewofmychinslooklikelabia"

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

yourepretty wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Funny that she does so much to smooth out her gigantic fupa but doesn't do anything about her back 🤮

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

If they get married she needs to wear her hair down. That hump is getting outrageous!! Soon it’ll have its own zip code
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Return to “Learningtobefearless”