ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

Neptunian
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

Post by Neptunian »

Can y'all stop bullying Miya? It's her parents who are fucking up. Stop making fun of her weight she's a LITERAL CHILD.

montrealgirl2014
Learner
Learner

Post by montrealgirl2014 »

Neptunian wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 am
Can y'all stop bullying Miya? It's her parents who are fucking up. Stop making fun of her weight she's a LITERAL CHILD.
I agree its not Miya's fault she is possibly over weight its her parents fault who feel the need to constantly shove food towards her. It would be different if she was getting it herself but its the parents giving it to her. I think most of the time its out of boredom or to get the girls out of her hair for a bit.

I am so over with this idiotic family... they don't understand anything about this covid 19 and the effects it has on people.. ie Judy you are pregnant and you have two elderly parents one of which is more at risk due to her current health issues.. STAY THE F--K HOME!!!! There is a reason everyone is staying home and away from family.. you are no exception to the rule. Your galavanting all over the place is not helping if anything you are prolonging the situation.

SOCIAL DISTANCING is not hanging out at your parents house!

I wish they would be reported for neglict and abuse but they never will... both of them lying in bed saying they were going to order a pizza and Judy saying she would broadcast that their supper was at the door and them let them watch tv/netflix/ipad all day

Benji you shouldn't be letting your steak sit out for more then two hours "The Two-Hour Rule
If it's raw, it's no longer safe to eat once it sits out at room temperature for two hours. Once you've reached the two-hour time limit, bacteria that is naturally found on raw meat begins to grow to levels that are unsafe for consumption"

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I agree let’s lay off the kids. I have said it before, they are a product of their parents at this age.

Moving on....Judy has been out of the house before her appointment. She hasn’t been home for a month. It had to have been like 3 weeks ago she went to get the workbooks and I believe she went somewhere else after that. Anything for click bait.

The trips to Banjos office count as going out as well. He must be renting a garage or it must be like an industrial area close to their house. Total waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

montrealgirl2014 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:41 pm
Neptunian wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 am
I agree its not Miya's fault she is possibly over weight its her parents fault who feel the need to constantly shove food towards her. It would be different if she was getting it herself but its the parents giving it to her. I think most of the time its out of boredom or to get the girls out of her hair for a bit.

I am so over with this idiotic family... they don't understand anything about this covid 19 and the effects it has on people.. ie Judy you are pregnant and you have two elderly parents one of which is more at risk due to her current health issues.. STAY THE F--K HOME!!!! There is a reason everyone is staying home and away from family.. you are no exception to the rule. Your galavanting all over the place is not helping if anything you are prolonging the situation.

SOCIAL DISTANCING is not hanging out at your parents house!

I wish they would be reported for neglict and abuse but they never will... both of them lying in bed saying they were going to order a pizza and Judy saying she would broadcast that their supper was at the door and them let them watch tv/netflix/ipad all day

Benji you shouldn't be letting your steak sit out for more then two hours "The Two-Hour Rule
If it's raw, it's no longer safe to eat once it sits out at room temperature for two hours. Once you've reached the two-hour time limit, bacteria that is naturally found on raw meat begins to grow to levels that are unsafe for consumption"
I was about it say the same thing. I didn’t watch today’s vlog but I could tell they were at mama and papa’s because of the thumbnail. There are people who haven’t seen their family members in weeks because of covid but here is Judy going over there with the girls even though her parents are elderly and one is sick. Why does she think she’s the exception to the rule? What part of stay home does she not understand?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I came here because I was just SMH watching how they all went over to Mama's house for Easter. They should really educate themselves and know the repercussions of their careless actions. You can be a carrier and completely asymptomatic. Why risk the chance of spreading the infection to her immunocompromised mom. Even her dad is considered elderly at this point and is more vulnerable.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

LOL@Benji's baby tank top and skinny shorts combo. What is up with that? :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Ccc123000 wrote:LOL@Benji's baby tank top and skinny shorts combo. What is up with that? :rofl:
That’s his uniform. LOL He wears those shorts every damn day. Judy claims he has like 4 pair.

omfg_shutup
Learner
Learner

Post by omfg_shutup »

CDC classifies people with kidney disease on dialysis as high risk. Judy is a fucking selfish dumb bitch (sorry, is cursing allowed on here?)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... -risk.html

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

omfg_shutup wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:20 pm
CDC classifies people with kidney disease on dialysis as high risk. Judy is a fucking selfish dumb bitch (sorry, is cursing allowed on here?)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... -risk.html
i can't believe it. she deserves to be called a fucking selfish dumb bitch!!!

chubby
Talker
Talker

Post by chubby »

Previous blog where Judy visited doctors office. She has a mask at home but forgot to wear when going out, particularly going to hospital? How can person be this stupid on top of that she's pregnant! No consideration for her baby's safety?

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

H8trAide wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:25 pm
Ccc123000 wrote:LOL@Benji's baby tank top and skinny shorts combo. What is up with that? :rofl:
That’s his uniform. LOL He wears those shorts every damn day. Judy claims he has like 4 pair.

LOL he has been wearing those stank ass khaki shorts for YEARS. yuck.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Benji you can’t leave food out for 4 hours to get to room temperature. I’ve heard of waiting to cook a steak like that but not 4 hours. That’s prime time for stuff to turn bad. Y’all are nasty.

He doesn’t cook the steak long enough to kill off any harmful bacteria. And I double checked my info with my health inspector husband. He should know.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

following

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

If Judy really loved her viewers she'd take her day off and post a vlog or go live during this time

It looks like Keira still throws those fits she got really mad in the Easter vlog because jb told her to get her own balloon and Miya's balloon flew into hers and she thought she wasn't getting a balloon because Judy took to long to fix hers

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

H8trAide wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:22 am
Benji you can’t leave food out for 4 hours to get to room temperature. I’ve heard of waiting to cook a steak like that but not 4 hours. That’s prime time for stuff to turn bad. Y’all are nasty.

He doesn’t cook the steak long enough to kill off any harmful bacteria. And I double checked my info with my health inspector husband. He should know. Image

Where did he get that ridiculous idea from? He must have a thing for uncooked food. Eating raw eggs with rice without checking if they are safe to consume without cooking. :barf:

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Gurugossiping wrote: When is Judy due?
End of June

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

chubby wrote:Previous blog where Judy visited doctors office. She has a mask at home but forgot to wear when going out, particularly going to hospital? How can person be this stupid on top of that she's pregnant! No consideration for her baby's safety?

If BFT was a boy, she would care...

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

You guys probably are tired seeing this but it would be better if Judy can take the time manage the girls hair daily rather than spending the time on special occasion with fancy hairstyles. A simple pony tail or braid is good enough. And for goodness stop giving them tight ponytails or using curler on their hair. Children hair are different from adults. And don't get me started on the dresses with mismatch tights.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

readingsheep wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 am
You guys probably are tired seeing this but it would be better if Judy can take the time manage the girls hair daily rather than spending the time on special occasion with fancy hairstyles. A simple pony tail or braid is good enough. And for goodness stop giving them tight ponytails or using curler on their hair. Children hair are different from adults. And don't get me started on the dresses with mismatch tights.
Preaching to the choir, babe. The second I saw her start grease-and-yanks, I fast forwarded.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

lemondrop09
Learner
Learner

Post by lemondrop09 »

readingsheep wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 am
I wish she’d dress them in cuter clothes .. but I mean jumbo dresses so ugly it’s no surprise I suppose

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”