Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

toree07
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by toree07 »

I hope she has no viewers/followers from Ukraine. Imagine your whole life being turned upside down, people dying, love ones being conscripted, etc. meanwhile your fave YouTuber continues to brag and post about their privileged life and trip to Hawaii all over social media. It’s the one thing about influencers that bothers me the most; they need to be in the spotlight at all times and can’t respect that in certain situations there’s other things going on in the world that’s more important than what they ate that day. I dunno, maybe it’s only bothering me lol.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

Anditgoesonn wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:43 pm
I still find it so disgusting that a toilet is right next to her bathtub lmao ew
I mean, my toilet is right next to my bathtub, but my whole bathroom is about 1.5 x 2 m. This may just be a me thing, but whenever I take a bath, I usually rinse off with the shower right after so that whatever was in the bathwater doesn't stay on my skin. In Tara's bathroom design, that means I'd have to slip slide all the way across her 5 m wide bathroom to get from the bath to the shower.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

One thing that's still bugging me is the Amazon haul from Feb 21. Was all that crap for staging her place? Do buyers really want to see a dirty mishmash of drinkware and bowls in your sink?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

toree07 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:22 am
I hope she has no viewers/followers from Ukraine. Imagine your whole life being turned upside down, people dying, love ones being conscripted, etc. meanwhile your fave YouTuber continues to brag and post about their privileged life and trip to Hawaii all over social media. It’s the one thing about influencers that bothers me the most; they need to be in the spotlight at all times and can’t respect that in certain situations there’s other things going on in the world that’s more important than what they ate that day. I dunno, maybe it’s only bothering me lol.
Unfortunately the nature of life is like that, inequalities happen. I don't think any Ukrainian would be expecting a statement from an empty-headed youtuber, nor would they be worried about watching youtube in a war situation.

The little I saw of that bathroom was terrible, marble everything with black details, wow, the definition of "innovation" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ShadowsFallinBaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ShadowsFallinBaby »

JealousHag wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:30 am
One thing that's still bugging me is the Amazon haul from Feb 21. Was all that crap for staging her place? Do buyers really want to see a dirty mishmash of drinkware and bowls in your sink?
I didn't understand that video, it was so random and I was cringing all the way through it... It's funny how an "influencer" is so easily influenced by what she sees on tiktok. When you buy shit at night you don't even remember buying maybe you should step back and re-evaluate your life? I don't know... I wish she'd just put it in the basket at night and buy it 2 days later if she still thinks it's a good idea, that would save so much trash and so many returns.

quantanfack
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by quantanfack »

She’s def at a point in her YouTube career where she’s achieved a level of money and success that’s made her less motivated to grind. Sure she earned it but it’s always a shame to watch a successful content creator stop putting effort into their content. At least be honest about it? She’s always been very authentic and honest online, and it was one of the things that made her so appealing. But as of late she’s stepped back from that. Doesn’t really use her content as a way to share herself, just the parts of her life that can be commodified and sponsored. Like I said, I understand why, everyone has a right to live the life and career they want, but it’s a shame and definitely obvious. And deleting negative comments doesn’t stop the discourse. She should either find her passion and authenticity again or just admit YouTube is a sponsorship and money making gig and that’s it.

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

ShadowsFallinBaby wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:59 am
JealousHag wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:30 am
I didn't understand that video, it was so random and I was cringing all the way through it... It's funny how an "influencer" is so easily influenced by what she sees on tiktok. When you buy shit at night you don't even remember buying maybe you should step back and re-evaluate your life? I don't know... I wish she'd just put it in the basket at night and buy it 2 days later if she still thinks it's a good idea, that would save so much trash and so many returns.
I was fully under the impression that the video was sponsored by Amazon? And that she just bought a bunch of last second crap to fulfill her contract of how many items she needed to advertise in her video. She clearly didn't put much effort in thats for sure. The stuff she got was absolute garbage. I used to actually like and sometimes get the stuff she promoted. That "haul" was a total joke tho. I'd be pissed if I was the company that paid for that 😂 she barely even acted like she liked the stuff and she couldn't even figure out how half the stuff worked lol. She was visibly in a rush in the video. She even fully said that she was going to return some of it.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Sunshine_555 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:06 pm
ShadowsFallinBaby wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:59 am

I was fully under the impression that the video was sponsored by Amazon? And that she just bought a bunch of last second crap to fulfill her contract of how many items she needed to advertise in her video. She clearly didn't put much effort in thats for sure. The stuff she got was absolute garbage. I used to actually like and sometimes get the stuff she promoted. That "haul" was a total joke tho. I'd be pissed if I was the company that paid for that 😂 she barely even acted like she liked the stuff and she couldn't even figure out how half the stuff worked lol. She was visibly in a rush in the video. She even fully said that she was going to return some of it.
Of course the video was sponsored, if not by Amazon, at least from the stores that sell those items. Imagine hiring a shitty salesperson for your products? This is what they´ve done.

And don´t forget to buy that crap she didn't like through the affiliate links, so she gets a percentage of the sales :rofl:

Trisha1464
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Trisha1464 »

What bugs me most is the bragging. "Oh look I have two homes I renovated. I can spend half the time in Toronto and the other half in LA. I can go to Europe and Hawaii. I buy more clothes than I could ever wear not to mention tons of decor." Bleh!

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

Trisha1464 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:28 pm
What bugs me most is the bragging. "Oh look I have two homes I renovated. I can spend half the time in Toronto and the other half in LA. I can go to Europe and Hawaii. I buy more clothes than I could ever wear not to mention tons of decor." Bleh!
This times a billion.. I could care less if she sells her home but painting this false narrative and selling a fake reality is gross af. So deceptive. Really breaks the whole illusion for me.

trkk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by trkk »

Instagram roasted her today….
EF1F1FB2-8D95-4F67-84A9-0BCD6D995A0A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sma77y114
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sma77y114 »

can someone tell me what her "boy" does for work? how is he able to afford to travel to europe for a couple of weeks and then go to mexico and then to LA and hawaii (with the hawaii trip - does not look like he has been doing any work, if he does any at all)! wouldnt be surprised if he is also living off his parents!!

toree07
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by toree07 »

Guys just remember, her relationship is private!!!! Even if she posts him every day and is kissing him in the latest vlog thumbnail etc etc it’s private so don’t ask questions or make any comments!!! 🙄

Oceandreams19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oceandreams19 »

Am I the only one who gets so sick of “influencers” saying, “I need to be easier on myself, if I need to take a break it’s ok.” Your job is not hard, will never be hard. You potentially make millions for posting videos.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Trisha1464 wrote:

Does someone actually believe in that crap in 2022? With planning everyone can travel to Europe, Hawaii or wherever the hell they want. She doesn´t buy things, she is advertising so idiots can buy and she makes money through them, with little to no effort. She clearly can´t afford both houses, otherwise she wouldn´t be selling her stuff while making videos saying she was going to live in both places. That guy is clearly unemployed, she is for sure taking advantage of the fact that now she has someone to hangout with, which is good for her as she always seemed lonely af. Her "decor skills" are inexistent. She is trying to fool herself with her personal marketing, her lies always end up being discovered.

agmz21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agmz21 »

Anditgoesonn wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:47 pm
agmz21 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:36 pm
does anyone else think Tara is pregnant and that's why they're taking this trip and selling her house?!
No dude, she just doesn’t have money to have both places. She’s drinking so much at Hawaii and even before definitely not prego that’s pretty stupid
Honestly I haven't really been keeping up with her vlogs so I didn't see she was out drinking. No need to call someone stupid. thanks

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

miranda5 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:44 am
Trisha1464 wrote:

Does someone actually believe in that crap in 2022? With planning everyone can travel to Europe, Hawaii or wherever the hell they want. She doesn´t buy things, she is advertising so idiots can buy and she makes money through them, with little to no effort. She clearly can´t afford both houses, otherwise she wouldn´t be selling her stuff while making videos saying she was going to live in both places. That guy is clearly unemployed, she is for sure taking advantage of the fact that now she has someone to hangout with, which is good for her as she always seemed lonely af. Her "decor skills" are inexistent. She is trying to fool herself with her personal marketing, her lies always end up being discovered.
The majority people live paycheck to paycheck. Especially with the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, many people are in terrible financial situations. In 2022 of all years most people can't just go to Hawaii lol. A lot of people are barely able to make ends meet.

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

toree07 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:38 am
Guys just remember, her relationship is private!!!! Even if she posts him every day and is kissing him in the latest vlog thumbnail etc etc it’s private so don’t ask questions or make any comments!!! 🙄
LITERALLY.. she needs to watch some emma chamberlain videos and take notes lmao. Emma never says a damn thing about her bf or even her personal life. If tara doesn't want to, she doesn't have to. Sick to death of her complaining about people's inquiries when she's the one making that the topic of her videos. It's literally not thay hard to just not talk about something. My god.

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

sma77y114 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:34 am
can someone tell me what her "boy" does for work? how is he able to afford to travel to europe for a couple of weeks and then go to mexico and then to LA and hawaii (with the hawaii trip - does not look like he has been doing any work, if he does any at all)! wouldnt be surprised if he is also living off his parents!!
Lmao.. she's started calling him "the man" instead in her videos. If he is employed he is probably in tech and can work remotely. If not, he's either living off his family or he's on his way to becoming the stereotypical youtuber boyfriend and she'll be paying him to film her and edit her videos lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if they've both received considerable help from their parents. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Tara's dad has run all of her businesses for her.

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

trkk wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:41 pm
Instagram roasted her today….EF1F1FB2-8D95-4F67-84A9-0BCD6D995A0A.jpeg
👀 who , what , where, ?? Lol I wanna see

Return to “Tara Michelle”