Learner
Learner

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by crazy_plantlady »

JealousHag wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:07 am
jpop26 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:21 pm
Also the fact that she doesn’t drive, and relies on her parents as much as she does annoys me. Yes driving can be a little scary when learning, but suck it up, practise makes perfect.
I live super close to her current place and previous Toronto apartment. She has had clips of the street next to mine in at least one video. She really doesn't need a car, she has her parents pick her up and drive her to places which are within a 10-20 minute walk of her home so that she can pick up a bag of egg bites and chicken wraps, and get a starbucks. Like you guys just drove...to go for a hike that was super close to you, and then drove home. Her house is SO close to a transit station. There's enough bad drivers around here that I'm content that she's not contributing to that.

I started watching her channel when she first started looking for apartments in Toronto, because I was looking to upgrade from my 1960's no-AC/no laundry building, and she was obviously in my neighbourhood. Not sure why I keep watching, I'm half impressed that she's able to afford a million dollar townhouse in Toronto while also having a mortgage in LA, and for part of the time also paying probably $2k a month in rent on her apartment. The other half of me is bitter that she makes so much money for filming herself pressing start on a nespresso pod that she doesn't like the taste of, getting driven around to get starbucks, eating processed crap, buying clothes that she will never wear, and doing a boring reno. There's a lot of underpaid, working-class people in this part of the city, and a major housing crisis. I really don't get the complaining about how much work it is to lead a life of leisure, open packages on camera, get driven around and have people working on your house. Why not do something that's at least somewhat productive? Volunteer, take up a hobby, maybe come up with a recipe for egg bites instead of spending $6 for two pucks of procesed egg in a whack of packaging. How about fostering a cat or a dog, since she's at home so much, doesn't want to commit to a pet for life, and there's a lot of cats and dogs in need of foster accommodation right now.
I really like your outlook on her, and I agree with everything you just said. I think she could use her "wealth" and spare time to do better in the world instead of microwaving the same processed crap every day and calling that a meal/content for her vlog. She could cook something proper, which would be more interesting content and people who enjoyed watching cooking content would want to see that. Just a simple idea which would drastically improve not only her content but just how she looks as a person? Her privilege just laughs in the face of those less fortunate and it's literally her job to create content. It's just laziness. She has "so much money", cool so... create content with it? That's why people watch your channel? Do something interesting, you live in Toronto, you have access to literally anything.

papidrake
Learner
Learner

Post by papidrake »

crazy_plantlady wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:46 am
JealousHag wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:07 am

I live super close to her current place and previous Toronto apartment. She has had clips of the street next to mine in at least one video. She really doesn't need a car, she has her parents pick her up and drive her to places which are within a 10-20 minute walk of her home so that she can pick up a bag of egg bites and chicken wraps, and get a starbucks. Like you guys just drove...to go for a hike that was super close to you, and then drove home. Her house is SO close to a transit station. There's enough bad drivers around here that I'm content that she's not contributing to that.

I started watching her channel when she first started looking for apartments in Toronto, because I was looking to upgrade from my 1960's no-AC/no laundry building, and she was obviously in my neighbourhood. Not sure why I keep watching, I'm half impressed that she's able to afford a million dollar townhouse in Toronto while also having a mortgage in LA, and for part of the time also paying probably $2k a month in rent on her apartment. The other half of me is bitter that she makes so much money for filming herself pressing start on a nespresso pod that she doesn't like the taste of, getting driven around to get starbucks, eating processed crap, buying clothes that she will never wear, and doing a boring reno. There's a lot of underpaid, working-class people in this part of the city, and a major housing crisis. I really don't get the complaining about how much work it is to lead a life of leisure, open packages on camera, get driven around and have people working on your house. Why not do something that's at least somewhat productive? Volunteer, take up a hobby, maybe come up with a recipe for egg bites instead of spending $6 for two pucks of procesed egg in a whack of packaging. How about fostering a cat or a dog, since she's at home so much, doesn't want to commit to a pet for life, and there's a lot of cats and dogs in need of foster accommodation right now.
I really like your outlook on her, and I agree with everything you just said. I think she could use her "wealth" and spare time to do better in the world instead of microwaving the same processed crap every day and calling that a meal/content for her vlog. She could cook something proper, which would be more interesting content and people who enjoyed watching cooking content would want to see that. Just a simple idea which would drastically improve not only her content but just how she looks as a person? Her privilege just laughs in the face of those less fortunate and it's literally her job to create content. It's just laziness. She has "so much money", cool so... create content with it? That's why people watch your channel? Do something interesting, you live in Toronto, you have access to literally anything.
+1, I completely agree with both of you. She’s been asking her IG followers of feedback on how she can improve and what type of videos people want to see from her, so hopefully she takes our comments into an account. I sure she reads this page, otherwise she wouldn’t imply so many times that she doesn’t give a fuck and doesn’t read it no more. 😉

This is a bit of sidetrack from her, but what do you guys think about social media, IG in specific. I’m kinda over it (aka i deleted it) i don’t see the point in sharing your life with a bunch of strangers or even distant friends. And quite honestly I don’t give a fuck about others lives and i’m sure other ppl don’t care about mine haha is that bad to say? Of course, i care about friends and family but if there is anything to know they would tell me in person. And ig is not even interesting. Interesting content doesn’t do well there so people stopped uploading original posts/photos. I feel like social media skew very far away from its original idea - to connect people. Now it more like to flaunt at people.

Our Tara is a prime example of that. She lives a very privileged and comfy life, yet nothing she does shows some respect and appreciation towards her privilege.

Aah and something else is been bothering me, the way she eats with a fork, what’s up with that? My skin crawls every time i hear the noise from the fork being dragged on your teeth. I got the shivers even writing about it 😂 I’m pretty sure that can’t be good for your teeth.

Simon sounds like a good and genuine guy. Hopefully, she doesn’t hurt him. I think he likes her. But I don’t think she feels the same. I also have a feeling that she’s using him for clickbait and attention, as you guys have pointed out.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

I do think she likes him…enough to get some Christmas D. No one wants to lonely for the holidays, plus she knew she could go on cute dates with him and then use that for content, for someone who said she was going to keep it private, she sure has shown him a lot. I’m sure once things get too serious she will kick him to the curb. I think she has got way too comfy in the single, slob life and she won’t want to give that up. I have a feeling she just wants to use men as an accessory for now.

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

only just got around to watching her vlogmas from the 17th of sept and noticed during her q&a how she loves to laugh at/mock/be personally offended by anything one of her subscribers/fans asks her when it comes to a topic where she feels criticised... like??? with the pots and pans she seemed to find it funny that someone asked why she leaves them on her stove and she laughed at them as if thats normal to do when it literally isnt? again it looks so fkn messy. also when someone said they tried the lavender milk and didnt like it.. her response was so rude and patronising as if she's talking down on that person like a child. if you do a q&a, people are going to send in questions why the fk are you so offended by people asking you questions when you TELL THEM TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leeklife23 »

Tara is a very fragile snowflake and I think that’s why so many people flock to this forum Lmaooo. She gets so phased . For someone who doesn’t care, this girl caaaaares.

Also noticed the mockery of subscriber questions - she only creates space for like unwavering support or yaas queen blind pump up energy. She’s going to have such a harsh reality check when she’s older and can’t act like a 18 year old. And yah to me seems like she’s using Simon for content. He does seem nice and hopefully it works out for him - maybe he takes advantage of the situation same as she does (e.g, gets intimate attention, followers, etc)

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

papidrake wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:39 pm

+1, I completely agree with both of you. She’s been asking her IG followers of feedback on how she can improve and what type of videos people want to see from her, so hopefully she takes our comments into an account. I sure she reads this page, otherwise she wouldn’t imply so many times that she doesn’t give a fuck and doesn’t read it no more. 😉

This is a bit of sidetrack from her, but what do you guys think about social media, IG in specific. I’m kinda over it (aka i deleted it) i don’t see the point in sharing your life with a bunch of strangers or even distant friends. And quite honestly I don’t give a fuck about others lives and i’m sure other ppl don’t care about mine haha is that bad to say? Of course, i care about friends and family but if there is anything to know they would tell me in person. And ig is not even interesting. Interesting content doesn’t do well there so people stopped uploading original posts/photos. I feel like social media skew very far away from its original idea - to connect people. Now it more like to flaunt at people.
IG is not only about sharing your life, I like animals so most of what is pushed to me is about dogs, pandas, funny creative content and etc.

Improving her videos would be her problem, the thing is, she has a very passive approach towards life... she doesn´t work or study, she doesn´t have friends, basically does nothing all day so what is she gonna show? She isn´t creative and only puts effort in sponsored content because she has to and loves the money and to brag about the money she makes.

sunflowerhay
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sunflowerhay »

I enjoy some of Tara’s content but I’m not a huge fan of hers or anything. I definitely think there are some fair criticisms of her on this website, but plenty of stuff can get really mean and nitpicky. Making fun of her for being dirty because she wears her outside clothes in her own home or she doesn’t keep things as clean as you might in your own home is just kinda petty. It’s her home. It doesn’t affect anyone other than her. If it really bothers you so much, then why watch her content? I get triggered or annoyed by some things she does too, but for the most part her videos are something to watch when I’m bored, and they don’t being a lot of negativity to my life.

I do agree with other posters on here who want Tara to try to do more with the platform and resources she has available to her. She clearly has the ability to grow a personal brand and become a successful content creator, and I disagree with the people who say she has no ability to work hard or be creative. However I don’t think she’s doing as much as she can. She could definitely work on making some cool recipes or putting together some videos that are a bit more high-effort than her daily vlogs. A video where she puts together interesting outfit ideas or showcases her “favorite fall pieces” would be cool. A christmas shopping guide would be fun. Some videos about how she edits videos or takes photos… idk just something with a but more substance. I’d personally rather see one really good video a week than three half-baked videos about her doing basically nothing.

I hope she is able to sift through some of the really cruel comments on here and get some genuine feedback on what her audience wants to see. I feel awful imaging her reading through this stuff and seeing such rude comments from people who have so much hate for someone they don’t even know.

agmz21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agmz21 »

Not sure how but I ended up watching her Vlogmas day 22 vlog and why does lovely Tara think it's a good idea to go over her parents, to the mall and have her boy toy over when she feels "achy all over". What a fucking idiot she is honestly...

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

agmz21 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 am
Not sure how but I ended up watching her Vlogmas day 22 vlog and why does lovely Tara think it's a good idea to go over her parents, to the mall and have her boy toy over when she feels "achy all over". What a fucking idiot she is honestly...
Because she’s one of those morons who think being vaccinated stops you catching covid 😐

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

I'm just kinda replying to multiple post off here..

*I didn't really think of it till now, but she def does act like an 18 yr old. Her conversations (that have been shown on youtube... all that I can go by) have no substance! God honest truth. Her actions prove it as well. I dunno I guess that's what happens when you have parents who can and will do everything for you and you don't tech have real life situations to deal with.

*I can agree somethings ppl say might be 'nit picky' but look at what website we're on... 🙃

*her 'man friend' I've done stated 1000 times lol... don't care for him lol. As some of you have stated, he's just content. She doesn't really do much so he's a fill in for lack of content.

*just watched the last Christmas vlog and she's taking a 'break'. I want to know... from what? Her vlogs are repetitive. So when you go to edit, its been basically the same content so you already know what parts to cutt, what music to add, as well as when you have been doing something for sooo long - you can breeze right through it. It's really not that much content to edit. If it's filming that's tiring, the worst of it would have to be finding the right angles ig 😑🤣🤣. She keeps saying she wants to enjoy the moment but I feel like at this point in her life I'm sure she doesn't feel right if she's not recording. 🤷🏻‍♀️ she wants to record esp if she thinkS it's exciting and something slightly different.

*I agree she could MOST DEF do more with her platform... but she's making the numbers she likes so changing up her flow is not apart of her agenda. Why would she when she's basically fine with her sponsors and view count?

*to add also, it kinda does bother me when ppl with a large following get free stuff. Ik it's to help their personal brand.. but they're never gunna use/wear/eat etc it if they actually had to pay for it. But she gets all these freebies and they juss get tossed to the side and then her place becomes cluttered. She juss moves stuff from one location to the next to make sure it's not in view of the camera.

*her decorating skills suck. Mho. She'll throw some mess together and then won't shut up about OMG I LOVE THIS ROOM/AREA. Yea it's her space, her choice, I'm just stating my opinion. I'm just thinking to myself (which is why I started watching) when is her house going to be actually complete? I'm past the reno\workers still coming. When is she legit going to give like a full furnished house tour?

Last but not least, I found this site BECAUSE OF HER! She doesn't want ppl talking crap, well stop sending them here crazy. The more you mention it, the more ppl will flock. ➡️🧠make it make sense!!🤯

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

My bad yall, I made that long ass post 😂😂😅

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

sunflowerhay wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:44 pm
I enjoy some of Tara’s content but I’m not a huge fan of hers or anything. I definitely think there are some fair criticisms of her on this website, but plenty of stuff can get really mean and nitpicky. Making fun of her for being dirty because she wears her outside clothes in her own home or she doesn’t keep things as clean as you might in your own home is just kinda petty. It’s her home. It doesn’t affect anyone other than her. If it really bothers you so much, then why watch her content? I get triggered or annoyed by some things she does too, but for the most part her videos are something to watch when I’m bored, and they don’t being a lot of negativity to my life.

I do agree with other posters on here who want Tara to try to do more with the platform and resources she has available to her. She clearly has the ability to grow a personal brand and become a successful content creator, and I disagree with the people who say she has no ability to work hard or be creative. However I don’t think she’s doing as much as she can. She could definitely work on making some cool recipes or putting together some videos that are a bit more high-effort than her daily vlogs. A video where she puts together interesting outfit ideas or showcases her “favorite fall pieces” would be cool. A christmas shopping guide would be fun. Some videos about how she edits videos or takes photos… idk just something with a but more substance. I’d personally rather see one really good video a week than three half-baked videos about her doing basically nothing.

I hope she is able to sift through some of the really cruel comments on here and get some genuine feedback on what her audience wants to see. I feel awful imaging her reading through this stuff and seeing such rude comments from people who have so much hate for someone they don’t even know.
i respect your opinion however this is a gossip blog, and its purpose is to gossip. she's annoying and passive aggressive to her audience and as far as I've seen, not open to any constructive criticism. she'd probably read your comment and only see the bits where you say you don't like that she does so and so, idk thats just the vibe i get from the character she puts on the internet.. i think being disgusted in the fact she sits around in her outside clothes in the height of a pandemic is valid, same with being disgusted by her not washing dishes after buying them and just drinking out of them when many hands have been in contact with them and many other things people have pointed out. it's feral

wellwhatsthestory
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellwhatsthestory »

Is Simon on vacation with her now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misslolaxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by misslolaxx »

Taras fake account is: jtig1369

sunflowerhay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sunflowerhay »

crazy_plantlady wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:47 am
sunflowerhay wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:44 pm

i respect your opinion however this is a gossip blog, and its purpose is to gossip. she's annoying and passive aggressive to her audience and as far as I've seen, not open to any constructive criticism. she'd probably read your comment and only see the bits where you say you don't like that she does so and so, idk thats just the vibe i get from the character she puts on the internet.. i think being disgusted in the fact she sits around in her outside clothes in the height of a pandemic is valid, same with being disgusted by her not washing dishes after buying them and just drinking out of them when many hands have been in contact with them and many other things people have pointed out. it's feral
Yeah I feel you. I am a fairly new subscriber (beginning of 2021 or so) but I guess just some of the content on here just really shocked me. Like I complain about some of the annoying things that Tara does with my friends, but commenting on her relationship with her dad statements like her having zero ambition or creativity just seem so mean to me. But maybe this just isn’t the site for me. I never thought I would be defending Tara lol.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

People need to stop coming to GG to complain about what GG is :roll:

agmz21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agmz21 »

SERIOUSLY!!

agmz21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agmz21 »

wellwhatsthestory wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:13 pm

yep! and I guess he's her official boyfriend now...

wellwhatsthestory
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellwhatsthestory »

agmz21 wrote:
wellwhatsthestory wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:13 pm

yep! and I guess he's her official boyfriend now...
Yeah kinda looks like it doesn’t it

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

two minutes into the first video of 2022 and she's posted two kissing clips and dropped "boyfriend" in there... the desperation REEKS

Return to “Tara Michelle”