Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by Leeklife23 »

Agree that she seems to have a bad case of the Elektra complex (in love with her dad). I used to think it was a cool relationship when I first started watching but then I realized the way she talks to him seems like…flirting? Idk. It makes me uncomfortable enough to skip the content with her dad because there’s too much to unpack there lmao
Last edited by Leeklife23 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

Post by crazy_plantlady »

i find it gross how i cant tell the difference between her dad and her new man toy's voice... makes me feel a bit sick that shes gone for a guy who looks and sounds like him

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

To me, her """"""relationship""""""" seems like a friends w/ benefits at best. Or a friend to fill up her loneliness and need to drink excessively. Not to mention the need to bring up the "abusive" ex many times.... seems like someone is not over her previous relationship... And for someone who was bragging in a video about being an OMG mIlLiOnAiRe, why not to get in a freakin uber and go explore the city and do something interesting for 17 minutes of vlog? Also, hmmm shower?

agmz21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agmz21 »

So I'm new here but I'm LOVING this thread...I just watched her video the other day where she mentioned her and Jill decided not to post the truth & Drink.. lets be real, they probably never filmed it and just used it as click bait on the video they posted getting ready for it. Her life is just one big Clickbait. anything remotely interesting in her videos always happens at the end and lasts about a minute and the rest is just her going on and on about the same things.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Guys, we made it onto her comment section of her latest video where she googles herself, I’m dying hahaha my comment about the dirty dishwasher fingerprints even got a mention by one of her fans lolol

Got to love how we are all “sad and pathetic with no life”…what because we have an opinion of someone and like to entertain ours with like minded people on GG. I love how she skipped over the google search of her on here hahaha, she knows if she went in and started reading it how true a lot of what we say is true, I mean I’m sure not all of it, but most of us on here are woke to her bullshit. I mean she’s uninspired for content so rather than use her platform for good like, I dunno, help out at a local food shelter or go donate makeup and clothes to a DV shelter she chooses to google herself….like how fucking narcissistic can one be?!?

To any of her fans, step back and look at the bigger picture, she’s living in million dollar houses and travelling to Europe on a whim with zero talent, be mad at that not us.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

jpop26 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:49 am
Got to love how we are all “sad and pathetic with no life”
:rofl: :rofl: Sounds more like her... When I googled myself, the only thing I´ve found was my act of admission to a coveted job and one single public picture of a confraternization with actual friends. My dream was never to be online famous, I like quite the opposite, in fact.

Seems like she was already googling herself before shooting the CoNtEnt. I guess she´s looking for validation of her "fame" :rofl: but didn´t find any. Someone must be depressed... which isn´t funny btw.

JustADream
Learner
Learner

Post by JustADream »

This comment and the reply are hilarious. It's the hypocrisy for me.
Your mad cuz I'm talking shit, but you just went and did the same thing... make it make sense! 🤷🏻‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

jpop26 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:49 am
Guys, we made it onto her comment section of her latest video where she googles herself, I’m dying hahaha my comment about the dirty dishwasher fingerprints even got a mention by one of her fans lolol

Got to love how we are all “sad and pathetic with no life”…what because we have an opinion of someone and like to entertain ours with like minded people on GG. I love how she skipped over the google search of her on here hahaha, she knows if she went in and started reading it how true a lot of what we say is true, I mean I’m sure not all of it, but most of us on here are woke to her bullshit. I mean she’s uninspired for content so rather than use her platform for good like, I dunno, help out at a local food shelter or go donate makeup and clothes to a DV shelter she chooses to google herself….like how fucking narcissistic can one be?!?

To any of her fans, step back and look at the bigger picture, she’s living in million dollar houses and travelling to Europe on a whim with zero talent, be mad at that not us.
Made me laugh so hard that in her comment section she said "they actively watch for EVERYTHING I do at such a creepy level hahahah" honey.... you post what you post on social media, thats what we see. nothing creepy about it we just hate you xo no evidence you care about your hygiene since you lounge around in your outside clothes and get straight into your pjs and into bed with your grotty toronto germs. no evidence you clean up after yourself, I was disgusted to see the state of your kitchen drawers. how can someone live in such a state. we just see a sad, self absorbed moron who complains about her fancy life 24/7. This is the second time now in the last few days you've directed your audience to GG, stop hurting your own feelings if it really "doesn't affect you at all" HAHAHA

crazy_plantlady
Learner
Learner

pls darling, show me how you figured this :rofl: pls, these "fans" are such precious little minions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Guru Gossip is all about her now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She´s super clean you guyzzzzz... even though she states herself she doesn´t shower, doesn´t wash her hair and her house is dirty and messy. But guyzzz she´s clean :(

ImpeccableOtter
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ImpeccableOtter »

miranda5 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:09 am

She´s super clean you guyzzzzz... even though she states herself she doesn´t shower, doesn´t wash her hair and her house is dirty and messy. But guyzzz she´s clean :(
Why do you assume she doesn’t shower? I think that’s the strangest thing I’ve seen here. I understand having a problem with someone’s personality, beliefs, perspective, and actions but to pick on someone’s physical appearance or to claim they’re dirty is strange to me. I’ve been watching her channel on and off since the neighbour issue and haven’t seen any wild messes, maybe this assumption is based on previous videos I haven’t seen? Or is it you think because she doesn’t film herself showering that she straight up doesn’t shower? I’m just trying to understand why you keep saying she’s dirty. Maybe I’m biased as I have lived with actual dirty people but some clothes on the floor to put away or wash or some products on countertops is not “dirty”, just cluttered and messy. If there were unwashed plates and cups everywhere or the floors were covered in filth, that would be dirty. I just haven’t seen that in any of the recent videos.

Also, for your own hair’s health, you shouldn’t be washing your hair every day. It’s incredibly bad for your hair and scalp. You should aim for every second or third day and use salon quality products. It’s not dirty to not wash your hair everyday. Unless you’re working in mud or sweating so profusely it’s drenched in sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any good hairdresser will tell you this

papidrake
Learner
Learner

Post by papidrake »

Honestly, I don’t give a fuck if she showers or not, but i’ve noticed a few things around the house that she does that show lack of basic cleaning and selfcare knowledge, exp.

1. In one of her vlog she drank coffee straight from a mug that still had a tag no the bottom. If she washed the mug the tag would, at least, have been damaged but no.

2. She put on brand new clothes without washing them first. Idk about you guys but whenever i buy a new pair of clothing it goes straight to the hamper. It’s been tru a lot of hands and deliveries before me, so i don’t feel alright putting it on my body, or hanging it in my closet with all my clean clother 🤷‍♀️

3. I think it was in the Target vlog, but i could be wrong. She bought mugs and put them straight into her cabinet. If she had the intention of washing them she could easily put them in the dishwasher, it was closer than the cabinet 😂

And if you’re one of her fans, just don’t open this site or create an account to defend her, you won’t change our minds about her. Our problem with her is not her messiness or dirtiness, it’s the way she acts and behaves. Those things just add to our disagreement with her. That’s all. We don’t spam her with rude comments or DMs, at least I don’t, and i don’t watch her all the time. This site is purely a choice, you don’t like what you read, you don’t open it anymore, simple as that 😀

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

ImpeccableOtter wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:49 am
miranda5 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:09 am

Why do you assume she doesn’t shower? I think that’s the strangest thing I’ve seen here. I understand having a problem with someone’s personality, beliefs, perspective, and actions but to pick on someone’s physical appearance or to claim they’re dirty is strange to me. I’ve been watching her channel on and off since the neighbour issue and haven’t seen any wild messes, maybe this assumption is based on previous videos I haven’t seen? Or is it you think because she doesn’t film herself showering that she straight up doesn’t shower? I’m just trying to understand why you keep saying she’s dirty. Maybe I’m biased as I have lived with actual dirty people but some clothes on the floor to put away or wash or some products on countertops is not “dirty”, just cluttered and messy. If there were unwashed plates and cups everywhere or the floors were covered in filth, that would be dirty. I just haven’t seen that in any of the recent videos.

Also, for your own hair’s health, you shouldn’t be washing your hair every day. It’s incredibly bad for your hair and scalp. You should aim for every second or third day and use salon quality products. It’s not dirty to not wash your hair everyday. Unless you’re working in mud or sweating so profusely it’s drenched in sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any good hairdresser will tell you this

Didn´t she stated in a video she doesn´t shower everyday? Someone mentioned in here. And I´m not assuming, I´m mocking the "fan" from the previous comment. Also, I´ve seen footage of her mess, she filmed it herself, if you´re curious look for it.

My hair is just fine, I wash it everyday and I won´t stop, regardless of what any hairdresser think.

Susanne Leonie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Susanne Leonie »

I know this is a stupid little snark but I hate the facial expression she makes when trying something with a passion. WHY THIS FACE IT looks so fucking deformed when she has the "eyes wide open going from side to side"- look. She probably thinks that she looks cute and googly-eyed when in reality, it makes her look fucking stupid. How fitting lmao. You do not have to fake an orgasm for your coffee everyday, Tara. I like my coffee too, but I choose to not make myself look like a fucking idiot.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

My biggest peeve with her is she spent millions of dollars on house and furnishings but can’t treat them with respect, like isn’t she house proud?? The fact that deliveries sit in her kitchen for days on end and clothes are strewn all over the place. I’m sure she showers enough, maybe not everyday but let’s face it, she doesn’t do a lot to warrant having to shower everyday. Also the fact that she doesn’t drive, and relies on her parents as much as she does annoys me. Yes driving can be a little scary when learning, but suck it up, practise makes perfect.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

jpop26 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:21 pm
My biggest peeve with her is she spent millions of dollars on house and furnishings but can’t treat them with respect, like isn’t she house proud?? The fact that deliveries sit in her kitchen for days on end and clothes are strewn all over the place. I’m sure she showers enough, maybe not everyday but let’s face it, she doesn’t do a lot to warrant having to shower everyday. Also the fact that she doesn’t drive, and relies on her parents as much as she does annoys me. Yes driving can be a little scary when learning, but suck it up, practise makes perfect.

Millions? :rofl: I don´t think it reaches the million mark... About driving anxiety, I totally respect her. You shouldn´t ever drive if you´re not focused to do it.

ImpeccableOtter
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ImpeccableOtter »

papidrake wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:22 am
Honestly, I don’t give a fuck if she showers or not, but i’ve noticed a few things around the house that she does that show lack of basic cleaning and selfcare knowledge, exp.

1. In one of her vlog she drank coffee straight from a mug that still had a tag no the bottom. If she washed the mug the tag would, at least, have been damaged but no.

2. She put on brand new clothes without washing them first. Idk about you guys but whenever i buy a new pair of clothing it goes straight to the hamper. It’s been tru a lot of hands and deliveries before me, so i don’t feel alright putting it on my body, or hanging it in my closet with all my clean clother 🤷‍♀️

3. I think it was in the Target vlog, but i could be wrong. She bought mugs and put them straight into her cabinet. If she had the intention of washing them she could easily put them in the dishwasher, it was closer than the cabinet 😂

And if you’re one of her fans, just don’t open this site or create an account to defend her, you won’t change our minds about her. Our problem with her is not her messiness or dirtiness, it’s the way she acts and behaves. Those things just add to our disagreement with her. That’s all. We don’t spam her with rude comments or DMs, at least I don’t, and i don’t watch her all the time. This site is purely a choice, you don’t like what you read, you don’t open it anymore, simple as that 😀
I guess we all have different standards of cleanliness. I have ocd tendencies and have been told I’m over the top with my expectations of cleanliness so it was quite shocking for me to not notice what someone else here was constantly talking about. I had to know if it was justified or if it was just nit picking.

I’m not really a fan, I liked the neighbour content and the reno but the day to day is pretty boring to me personally. She reminds me of someone I didn’t really like in high school but I can acknowledge that’s my own personal issue I’m projecting.

I only came here because I thought there’s no way it could be as mean as she was saying. It’s mostly not but there are some pretty savage comments tbf. I think the comments about her physical appearance are pretty harmful especially to those who may look like her or have a “weak chin” as others have picked on. I feel incredibly sorry for someone innocent who could be really hurt by that. Thats’s not what makes a person good or bad. I can understand why people have issues with her ethics or personality etc. I agree with whoever said she should do a vlog about giving to charity, volunteering, or giving back to the community instead of googling herself. Definitely not here to defend her, don’t worry 😂

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leeklife23 »

Yeah I think it’s a bit low blow to insult someone’s appearance but I actually seldom see those comments lately. It’s more about how she hypes things up and doesn’t follow through, the lack of effort to be creative in her blogs, and generally just how insufferable/helpless she appears to be in everyday life lol.

That being said I do appreciate the posts like above that help us take a lil step back.

But to get back to regularly scheduled programming… it drives me a little insane when she calls Simon her man friend. If I was dating someone who used a name like that (belittling and dismissive) it would definitely bother me. I’m not saying she should say it’s her boyfriend but he is his own person and she should challenge herself to act like an adult lmao. Whenever she talks about dating related thing she regresses to acting like she’s 15 in her first relationship. I think people would take her more seriously if she didn’t do shit like this but maybe it’s part of appealing to a certain audience.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

jpop26 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:21 pm
Also the fact that she doesn’t drive, and relies on her parents as much as she does annoys me. Yes driving can be a little scary when learning, but suck it up, practise makes perfect.
I live super close to her current place and previous Toronto apartment. She has had clips of the street next to mine in at least one video. She really doesn't need a car, she has her parents pick her up and drive her to places which are within a 10-20 minute walk of her home so that she can pick up a bag of egg bites and chicken wraps, and get a starbucks. Like you guys just drove...to go for a hike that was super close to you, and then drove home. Her house is SO close to a transit station. There's enough bad drivers around here that I'm content that she's not contributing to that.

I started watching her channel when she first started looking for apartments in Toronto, because I was looking to upgrade from my 1960's no-AC/no laundry building, and she was obviously in my neighbourhood. Not sure why I keep watching, I'm half impressed that she's able to afford a million dollar townhouse in Toronto while also having a mortgage in LA, and for part of the time also paying probably $2k a month in rent on her apartment. The other half of me is bitter that she makes so much money for filming herself pressing start on a nespresso pod that she doesn't like the taste of, getting driven around to get starbucks, eating processed crap, buying clothes that she will never wear, and doing a boring reno. There's a lot of underpaid, working-class people in this part of the city, and a major housing crisis. I really don't get the complaining about how much work it is to lead a life of leisure, open packages on camera, get driven around and have people working on your house. Why not do something that's at least somewhat productive? Volunteer, take up a hobby, maybe come up with a recipe for egg bites instead of spending $6 for two pucks of procesed egg in a whack of packaging. How about fostering a cat or a dog, since she's at home so much, doesn't want to commit to a pet for life, and there's a lot of cats and dogs in need of foster accommodation right now.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Leeklife23 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:22 am

But to get back to regularly scheduled programming… it drives me a little insane when she calls Simon her man friend. If I was dating someone who used a name like that (belittling and dismissive) it would definitely bother me. I’m not saying she should say it’s her boyfriend but he is his own person and she should challenge herself to act like an adult lmao. Whenever she talks about dating related thing she regresses to acting like she’s 15 in her first relationship. I think people would take her more seriously if she didn’t do shit like this but maybe it’s part of appealing to a certain audience.

To me, sounds like a friend to kill her loneliness. Calling the guy "him, "he", there´s a depersonalization there, It´s a psychological thing when you want to distance yourself from the person, my bet is that she doesn´t like him for romance. She already mentioned his name, why not call him by his name?

Return to “Tara Michelle”