Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Post by LivingInElysium »

Hi everyone! Let's continue here.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by darcyking »

i like the title :rofl: very straightforward and to the point lol

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by yoyotomi »

Lol nice title

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

I can’t believe we actually have enough to talk about her to get a fifth tread!

And I agree about Taylor not putting it out there that he’s abusive. I mean, how many abusive people do you know that brag about being abusive? Most of them play this perfect persona. And taylor is probably aware of all the shit tara has been saying about him. I would actually like to see the video Tara was thinking about doing regarding being in an abusive relationship but I don’t think she’ll ever do it.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

dreadsdoctors wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:09 am

And I agree about Taylor not putting it out there that he’s abusive. I mean, how many abusive people do you know that brag about being abusive? Most of them play this perfect persona. And taylor is probably aware of all the shit tara has been saying about him. I would actually like to see the video Tara was thinking about doing regarding being in an abusive relationship but I don’t think she’ll ever do it.
When did she say she would make a video about being in an "abusive relationship"? Also, what abusive relationship? The one where Taylor was always having to pick up after her ass, drive her everywhere, drive from his work area to her place just to go back to that area bc she couldn't take a fucking uber and she couldn't be bothered to even do a load of his laundry? Fk outta here. :roll:

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 am
dreadsdoctors wrote:

When did she say she would make a video about being in an "abusive relationship"? Also, what abusive relationship? The one where Taylor was always having to pick up after her ass, drive her everywhere, drive from his work area to her place just to go back to that area bc she couldn't take a fucking uber and she couldn't be bothered to even do a load of his laundry? Fk outta here. :roll:
She said it when she replied to that comment she ended up deleting when she accused him of being abusive. I know this guy that drove his wife everywhere so he could control where she was going and who she was with so I won’t even point a finger at Tara because of that. It’s not as if Taylor had a gun pointed to his head and couldn’t refuse lol she was not a saint but neither was he.

kissxoland
Learner
Learner

Post by kissxoland »

This should be imtaRATmichelle ;)
all about that :respekt:

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

kissxoland wrote:This should be imtaRATmichelle ;)
Ooh can we change it! Image

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

dreadsdoctors wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:54 am
trashtalk_77 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 am
dreadsdoctors wrote:

She said it when she replied to that comment she ended up deleting when she accused him of being abusive. I know this guy that drove his wife everywhere so he could control where she was going and who she was with so I won’t even point a finger at Tara because of that. It’s not as if Taylor had a gun pointed to his head and couldn’t refuse lol she was not a saint but neither was he.
Oh yea, I went back and she said she'd maybe post something in the future. Either way, I don't think it's fair to say it's not like he had a gun pointed to his head and couldn't refuse because it's not like she had a gun pointed to hers either. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still don't believe anything she says based on how she reacts towards people in her videos and in her comments.

Nothingtosee121
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nothingtosee121 »

Of course Taylor isn’t going to come out and say he was abusive. Why would he? The point of messaging him was to make him aware that Tara is stating facts that who knows could be true or not true? Also, in her first message she said abusive not mentally abusive so imagine if other people didn’t see the message where she said he was mentally abusive? People probably think he beat her! She uses poor word choices when talking. I just thought it was fair he should know what she’s saying since he never talks about her. Remember guys we are only getting info from one side how is that fair to him? And he chooses not to speak out because he’s bigger than that. All I’m saying is he had a right to know and people who really love Tara started to send Taylor death threats and mean messages how is that fair for anyone to read. That info shouldn’t just stayed between them and family and if she’s really hurt by it she can go see someone to talk about it. Like an ADULT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

Nothingtosee121 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:02 pm
Of course Taylor isn’t going to come out and say he was abusive. Why would he? The point of messaging him was to make him aware that Tara is stating facts that who knows could be true or not true? Also, in her first message she said abusive not mentally abusive so imagine if other people didn’t see the message where she said he was mentally abusive? People probably think he beat her! She uses poor word choices when talking. I just thought it was fair he should know what she’s saying since he never talks about her. Remember guys we are only getting info from one side how is that fair to him? And he chooses not to speak out because he’s bigger than that. All I’m saying is he had a right to know and people who really love Tara started to send Taylor death threats and mean messages how is that fair for anyone to read. That info shouldn’t just stayed between them and family and if she’s really hurt by it she can go see someone to talk about it. Like an ADULT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree that the info should've stayed between them and if he was really abusive, mentally or physically, she should've taken the proper measures to stop it. and lets be honest, how could tara behave like an adult if her parents still treat her like a child? they do EVERYTHING for her, it's pathetic.

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

Following

ghostwatcher
Talker
Talker

Post by ghostwatcher »

Following

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I agree that they are both better off without each other.

I also have no trouble believing that tara truly believes that taylor was "abusive" (by her standards) because she always had her way growing up due to her parents.. I mean we have all seen how she AND HER MUM reply to "hate" comments on youtube and in general being nasty for no reason. Her parents (or mum) clearly have no problem backing up their daughter and thinks that Tara can't do no wrong and that her shit don't stink. So I have no problem believing that Tara, in her very spoilt and immature mindset, believing that Taylor was being "abusive" because he finally had enough and told her some truths that she didn't like.

I am also basing these judgements from HER own vlogs. We have seen how they treat each other in the vlogs. I mean they're HER vlogs and she still manages to make herself look bad in them (after hours of editing??). Lol - we've seen how she treats and talks to and about him. Let's not forget she talked mad shit about him (without hinting at abuse,) and then BEGGED him to get back together, conveniently during a time when she had visa troubles... and now ~mysteriously~ they're broken up and Taylor is "abusive" just after the visa issues are over?? hmmmm coincidence? Lol. :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

reasons i believe tara that she perceives taylor as "verbally" abusive:

1) i personally have dated someone verbally abusive and can relate to "waiting for them to flip the switch", it's like once they start to get upset you get this wave of dread over you knowing you're about to get verbally annihilated. i can't explain it and don't want to make it about me, but that flip the switch reference resonated with me HARD.

2) the "next time you call this your house i'll get you deported" line was way too specific for her to be making up

3) in a her video "post breakup UPDATE..." after the first breakup she said that she didn't want a relationship where there were huge blowouts over something little. she also said that maybe someday in a future video she'll talk about it.

4) if you watch taylor's vlogs from years ago he's a total douche lol

all this said, tara is a HIGHLY combative person, and although no one deserves to be verbally abused, she's just not a good match for someone with a high temper. i agree with whoever said above that they were just a mismatch. i think they'll both be better off apart

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer

Post by Teauhvana »

She was awfully quiet yesterday.... Wonder if she had people/someone over and is now smart enough to hide it.

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

Scrolled back thru the comments on her break-up vid, and it got me wondering, since I don't watch a lot of youtube...

are the way her minions act typical of the lavish worship and "white knighting" that goes on with such so-called influencers ?

so many comments of "you have such epic courage" , "you're human, self-care !", so much talk of "growth", and how amazingly, all of her minions have the experienced the exact same kind of break-up. ;)

It's like most of them didn't even really watch the video straight thru, they just immediately saw something "negative", and rushed to her aid with hokey, dewy-eyed sentiments.

kissxoland
Learner
Learner

Post by kissxoland »

How on earth can Tara say she couldn’t quarantine in Toronto because she “wouldn’t be able to do anything she normally does”??? What couldn’t she do besides open packages and ... oh wait ... have friends come over?
all about that :respekt:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

kissxoland wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:39 pm
How on earth can Tara say she couldn’t quarantine in Toronto because she “wouldn’t be able to do anything she normally does”??? What couldn’t she do besides open packages and ... oh wait ... have friends come over? Image
I came to write about the exact same thing. What exactly is she doing in S-I-P right now that she wouldn't be able to do actually ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD?

Yiiiiiiikes, this facial profile though ... That mouth and the weak chin are just not doing anything for her.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LucilleBluths
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LucilleBluths »

Is she for real with her video?? She said the last person she really spent time with before quarantine was her dad....
I can’t believe she’s trying to sweep it under the rug that she had her friend over? who cares how many people know, PEOPLE KNOW. She doesn’t want to admit what she did bc then she has to admit to more of her followers that she’s a shit head.

It annoys me so much this dumbass bitch I’ve never met in my life makes me so fucking angry but she does...

Return to “Tara Michelle”