Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saadia Aleemah

Post by Barbie2228778 »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 am
You have a point. We’ve all been young and done stupid stuff. Let’s not pretend us muslim girls trashing others on GG haven’t kissed a boy or been in a serious relationship. Many of us probably had sex before marriage. But somehow we’re still better than these paki influencers whose had kids out of wedlock I mean it’s one rule for us and another rule for influencers right? If we compare Saadia Aleemah to people like Faryal Makhdoom and @sheikhbeauty there’s no denying Saadia is a better mum because she cooks for him and is always spending time with him.

Faryal never spends time with her kids they’re always with her mum and I’ve never seen Faryal cook dinner for her family. Faryal abandons her newborn babies for months and goes to Dubai and Pakistan I mean she don’t even breastfed she’s always busy following Amir around like a puppy. What’s worse than a mother leaving her newborn for months and don’t even breastfed because she rather go to Dubai? That’s what Faryal did with Alayna and now she’s done it with Zaviyar too. Sheikhbeauty is a mess she’s a baby herself and her kids always looks dirty and in desperate need for a shower and clean clothes. Sheikhbeauty’s husband Omar comes home from work and make dinner for his family when his lazy jobless wife is home all day doing nothing. Omar cleans the house, takes the kids outside to play and he’s the one who gives them a bath! Sheikhbeauty is a useless wife, mother and woman she can’t even bother being a mother to her kids.

Saadia’s son looks like a happy well-behaved kid he’s not a spoiled brat and she tries her best to make him happy. Yeah she goes to shisha lounges at night but her kid is sleeping at night right so she’s not abandoning him or dumping him off her mum is there with him. Every mom deserves a fun girls night out at least she’s not drinking or shaking her ass off in the club. Even I go shisha lounges to relax and enjoy. At least Saadia Aleemah has a job and takes responsibility for herself and her kid unlike Faryal and Sheikhbeauty. She had a kid out of wedlock when she was young and in love so did Iqra Saleem (@iqrasaleemxx) and @amberxmakeup and probably plenty of other pakistani women that we don’t know because they’re not public on IG or not on IG at all. People were bashing Iqra Saleem and Amberxmakeup for being unmarried mothers on the other thread. These women were young and in love didn’t know any better. Personally I think if you’re old enough to have sex then you’re old enough to have a kid and be a mom. I respect these women for not having abortions to save face in the community. At least they have the courage to go ahead with their pregnancies and take the consequences of their actions well aware of the slander and badmouthing it will cause meanwhile all the Bushras who are secretly sleeping with their boyfriends and been in secret haram relationships for years are judging them and slut-shaming them because they were brave enough to be single moms whereas the Bushras would choose an abortion any day over the fear of losing face in the community. The irony! These women deserves credit for all the abuse they put up with.
Faryal it’s true she’s always go after Amir like a long lost puppy
Alayna and Zaviyar both of them she’s dump on her mother
She’s doesn’t care about her kids . What’s kind of mother dump her babies and go off to Dubai ??? They need their mother not granny . Neither she’s cooked for her own family just to busy being a stripper . Amberxmakeup hats off to her it’s not easy to have a kid with wedlock’s. She’s made a post about her baby dad would always ring her . Just to make sure shes know that he’s exist What an insecure guy he’s wouldn’t even be there for his own daughter . She’s deserves much better and I hope she’s don’t take him back . Iqra Saleem officially married to Awais Rafiq. He’s not wannabe on insta .

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Why the hell would you go to the gym with a face full of makeup, false lashes and wear earrings?! 😂🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anonreader12346
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Anonreader12346 »

Her car is a 2011 model lol why is she so gassed :? License plate x33ssa if anyone’s wondering

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Has she had a lip fillers . All of a sudden auntys lips are stickin out more lol sick of her maleup filled face.

Fifi_1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fifi_1 »

Does anyone have actual tea on her babydaddy. Why does her son have an arab surname???
It’s actually cringe, watching a lot of asian bloggers try to copy arab bloggers from the makeup to outfits,weird as hell🤢🤢
But yeah if anyone knows regarding the father of her son, spiiilllllll x

Faux filter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Faux filter »

She cannot copy anyone as many have more class and are modern than she is! She’s a backward TP who wears her blue contact and lashes to sit at home and take 101 pictures daily, very sad and very lonely even though she now has a old man boyfriend from Bradford who will defo not marry her because nobody does. Her baby daddy is called Nav who was married and never stuck with her either. She had messed up teeth and got them done and thought she was jlo, poor poor woman she is a mess I. Every department! She is the definition of TP to an extreme! She needs to stick to blue contacts and lashes and now that she’s discovered insta filters she is loving life

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Faux filter wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:53 pm
She cannot copy anyone as many have more class and are modern than she is! She’s a backward TP who wears her blue contact and lashes to sit at home and take 101 pictures daily, very sad and very lonely even though she now has a old man boyfriend from Bradford who will defo not marry her because nobody does. Her baby daddy is called Nav who was married and never stuck with her either. She had messed up teeth and got them done and thought she was jlo, poor poor woman she is a mess I. Every department! She is the definition of TP to an extreme! She needs to stick to blue contacts and lashes and now that she’s discovered insta filters she is loving life

Lol. I really dont umderstand how these instagram girls dont do anything else in life besides get changed 10 times to be their own unpaid model looking for freebies lool how do you fucking dreess up for a wedding every day with thousand layers on nakeup on.. heels and anorexic boys body..

aaj kal tik tok bhi chal raha hai and aunnty has started timidly dancing for strangers. Aaj kal majra ko bhi fashion bana diya in logon ne. Lool

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Faux filter wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:53 pm

She has had her teeth done hasnt she? They look huge for her face and mouth. Oh if theres a bradford old man shes shagging he aint marrying a mujra queen lol men like classy women not ones who the whole world has seen posing for.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

I actually feel so sorry for her I don’t think she has much of a life outside social media and she lives in a shithole like Middlesbrough. She gets tarted up just to do circles around Tside park and she’s getting old now so no guy would touch her if their life depended on it, she gets used for sex and sent packing. She tried to steal someone else’s husband he left his wife for her but then realised how insane and mental she is and went back. Didn’t want anything to do with her son. Can’t help but feel sorry for her.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Does she still have a job though? Or did she get fired

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

missyji wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 am
Does she still have a job though? Or did she get fired

Lmao god knows. What would be the reason for firing her? Did she accidently post a shot of her computer screen for her dumb followers and breached DPA?

All shes doing lately is wearing freebies every damn day. How boring her life is.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:23 am
I actually feel so sorry for her I don’t think she has much of a life outside social media and she lives in a shithole like Middlesbrough. She gets tarted up just to do circles around Tside park and she’s getting old now so no guy would touch her if their life depended on it, she gets used for sex and sent packing. She tried to steal someone else’s husband he left his wife for her but then realised how insane and mental she is and went back. Didn’t want anything to do with her son. Can’t help but feel sorry for her.

Wow proper tea.. yeah do feel sorry for her but she needs to grow up and stop acting like teenager. She looks thick as fuck just posing for a bunch of strangers. Spill more. Feel sorry for her son more than her

username2883
Lurker
Lurker

Post by username2883 »

Cant believe this thick tart was backing soniaxfyza with the whole racism scandal!! I saw a screen shot of a convo between her and someone. She said she wasn't bothered by it and "we've heard worse" i was like wow is this bimbo really that thick 🤣

HeDidntJustSayThat1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by HeDidntJustSayThat1 »

Let gets summit straight.
I know this thick b and she was never married to her baby daddy.
Her baby daddy is a guy called Nav A and he was a married man with kids. Hes a well known shifty drug dealer type and She was his lil side piece and he would shag her time to time. Then her got her pregers and chipped back to his wife and kids and hasn’t had anything to do with her or the kid. Fact is she was never married to him and the stupid cow would get her gang of sisters to fight with his wife and cousins in school grounds and in public. That’s what they are known for in boro fighting anyone and Everyone. She don’t have Asian friends in boro cos no one likes her and her sisters. That’s why u didn’t see her out with girls from boro.
Feels sorry for her kid. Has a millionaire dad that doesn’t see him and a slapper mum who dumps him to his Nani’s whilst she shags men in her own house. I know at least 6 men she’s shagged recently and have all confirmed it.

In case anyone wants to see what Nav A looks like all u gotta do is type in ‘Adam Johnson Body guard’ in google images and the first few images will show shamed football paedo Adam Johanson with an Asian man dressed in black next to him coming out of a car. That Asian guy is Saadia baby daddy.

Thank me later😁
Last edited by tar on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit B word

Sabreen178
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sabreen178 »

Yes you are correct. I myself have had problems with her and her 7 sisters for years. They will literally fight you in the street like animals. She is also a bully. I don’t know a single person who likes her but she claims It’s because all girls don’t like her because we are “jealous and wish we were her” she’s cutting it close to 40 years old now and every man she’s been with says she has a very ugly heart and a self obsessed personality.

Sourdoughhh765
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sourdoughhh765 »

Is saadia dating the cousin of house that dad built?

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Sabreen178 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:29 am
Yes you are correct. I myself have had problems with her and her 7 sisters for years. They will literally fight you in the street like animals. She is also a bully. I don’t know a single person who likes her but she claims It’s because all girls don’t like her because we are “jealous and wish we were her” she’s cutting it close to 40 years old now and every man she’s been with says she has a very ugly heart and a self obsessed personality.

Wow just seen this. Spill more please. No wonder no one ever wants to wife her. She's too high maintainance. Is it true her sisters video got leaked ?

MagicLane9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MagicLane9 »

HeDidntJustSayThat1 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:24 pm
Let gets summit straight.
I know this thick b and she was never married to her baby daddy.
Her baby daddy is a guy called Nav A and he was a married man with kids. Hes a well known shifty drug dealer type and She was his lil side piece and he would shag her time to time. Then her got her pregers and chipped back to his wife and kids and hasn’t had anything to do with her or the kid. Fact is she was never married to him and the stupid cow would get her gang of sisters to fight with his wife and cousins in school grounds and in public. That’s what they are known for in boro fighting anyone and Everyone. She don’t have Asian friends in boro cos no one likes her and her sisters. That’s why u didn’t see her out with girls from boro.
Feels sorry for her kid. Has a millionaire dad that doesn’t see him and a slapper mum who dumps him to his Nani’s whilst she shags men in her own house. I know at least 6 men she’s shagged recently and have all confirmed it.

In case anyone wants to see what Nav A looks like all u gotta do is type in ‘Adam Johnson Body guard’ in google images and the first few images will show shamed football paedo Adam Johanson with an Asian man dressed in black next to him coming out of a car. That Asian guy is Saadia baby daddy.

Thank me later😁
Adam isnt a pdo

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

She has defo dont some enhancement to her face. Looks like she's closed her main account and now models her own clothes. Did right. I do feel she has had botox put into her face to plump it up and has added filler on tip of her nose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Izzy13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Izzy13 »

Her face looks sooo old and haggard, she needs to give it a rest. She tries too hard for instagram

Return to “Instagram”