Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by Guest »

Continued from Pt. 2 here
https://gurugossiper.com/posting.php?mo ... 93&t=36023

Welcoming discussions on Rylan's disappearance and whereabouts, the McKnight family, Mindy, Hairitage, The Golden Twins, etc.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by hampster4567 »

I noticed how they were all dressed in some insta stories today and I thought that maybe its not by choice. Maybe Mindy is that controlling mother who wont let her kids stay in Pjs all day long. I knew a girl in high school and if she didnt have her hair done in some sort of way her mother would call her a slob.

Frenchgossiper1997
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Frenchgossiper1997 »

hampster4567 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 am
I noticed how they were all dressed in some insta stories today and I thought that maybe its not by choice. Maybe Mindy is that controlling mother who wont let her kids stay in Pjs all day long. I knew a girl in high school and if she didnt have her hair done in some sort of way her mother would call her a slob.

I would probably get dressed and all if I had to post pictures of myself on social media or make YouTube videos...
Even if I just see my parents every day I still make an effort because I noticed I'm more productive if I get out of my PJ's.

bluetacomacalifornia
Learner
Learner

Post by bluetacomacalifornia »

So I've had a look at the website for Eagle Ranch Academy. A lot of things line up with Rylan being here. https://eagleranchacademy.com/

This is what is says about the academics:
Independent Educational Plans are at the heart of the success of our academic program. Eagle Ranch Academy utilizes a “Blended Learning” academic model with each student, having 3 online classes and 2 on-campus classes. Eagle Ranch Academy uses a powerful cutting-edge Virtual High School software as part of our Academic program. Through this system, students receive independent educational plans unique to the student’s needs to advance to the next grade level or to earn a High School diploma.

ERA’s academic program allows students to excel in any course and quickly make up for lost time in school due to previous poor performance. Upon leaving ERA, most students are either caught up with their peer class or ahead. They are taught the value of education, whereas, educational goals are developed with each student which addresses their unique talents and interests.

Eagle Ranch Academy offers core curriculum which is age and grade appropriate. Since the academic program is individualized each student is immediately set up with their own specific Academic Plan and class schedule which meets the needs of the student. The program provides students the opportunity to meet their educational goals while working on own therapeutic concerns and issues.
On contact with parents:
Can I contact/speak with my child when I want? Can my child contact me when he wants?

Some programs prohibit, monitor, or otherwise restrict verbal or written communication between you and your child. Find out what is allowed and prohibited before you enroll your child.
What involvement will the Parents have with the ERA Program?
We believe the role of the parent and family is essential in the overall long term success of the student. While your child is at ERA, there will be weekly phone calls, including social calls from the student, individual therapy calls from the therapist, and family therapy calls from the therapist with the student and parents.
How long can we expect our child to be at Eagle Ranch Academy?
The time will vary depending on your child, but typically the usual length of stay is 8 to 10 months. Our goal is to help your child address and deal with their issues, get healthy and home in the most timely way possible. We can’t and don’t force a student through our Choice Based Program. The length of time it takes for a student to progress through and complete the Program depends on many factors, including issues involved, length of time the issues have been present, and how the student engages in the process.
There is also another school in St George Utah called Diamond Ranch Academy. It's another school for troubled teens. https://www.diamondranchacademy.com/

They have a horse program here, and Mindy did post a photo recently of Rylan on a horse.

Also on contact:
Q - When do I get to talk to my child for the first time?
A - Communication between parents and students in treatment is very important and encouraged. The first call between a student in the program and parents happens after the first week orientation process. This call is usually facilitated by the student's Parent Communications Director. You may also start writing your child immediately. Please contact your Parent Communications Director (PCD) on how to send mail. Letters will be distributed Monday through Friday. Your child will be able to write home after their first day at DRA.
This contact makes sense with how Shaun and Mindy talk about Rylan - how they only SPEAK to her. They were waiting to get a picture of her bangs, which implies the contact is by PHONE only and not Facetime, Skype etc.

I definitely believe she's in a residential facility in Utah where she lives. There are no 'family friends'. It's why they spill up sometimes and say boarding school. It's why she can't leave for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Spring Break etc. Also, there is no reason why she could not attend another school in another district in Texas if she was really having issues in Allen.

ANYWAY sorry for the long post, went down the rabbit hole a bit.

krisxina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by krisxina »

I looked deeper into the photos that Mindy posted for Rylan's birthday, as well as the vlogs Rylan is in. Seems like the pictures where she is wearing a yellow watch are of her in Utah. I looked at Diamond Ranch Academy and their horse stable does not match the one of the pictures. Also remember that photo on Mindy's instagram of Rylan at a church? Found that church. Its 6 mins away from Eagle Academy. If she was in a residential facility full time she most likely wouldn't get to go to church. And the photos of Rylan sitting on a couch doesnt match any of the furniture at the residential facilities, so I think on the weekends (or at least on Sundays) she spends time with "family friends" or cousin's house.

Post by Guest »

If it’s a mormon facility they’d definitely make them go to church.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

It just hit me that maybe Rylan doesn't want to be religious anymore. It could be an option, she is most likely the one who would break away from the family church and maybe that's why she's been sent away? Idk if this has been brought up already (sorry if it has) but it was just an idea.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ytfanatic
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ytfanatic »

Long time lurker, first time poster— Not sure if this has been said in any threads yet, but all the girls have private Instagram accounts. I don’t remember what lead me to finding these but they all (I think) have instagrams that go by their first name and middle name (except Kamari, since she goes by Kamri Noel) I.e. br_victoria , ba_marne , realkamrimcknight , ry_olivia
They seem legit because asa follows all of them, but they’re all private and don’t accept requests from strangers. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

musiclover12 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 pm
It just hit me that maybe Rylan doesn't want to be religious anymore. It could be an option, she is most likely the one who would break away from the family church and maybe that's why she's been sent away? Idk if this has been brought up already (sorry if it has) but it was just an idea.

Mindy doesn't seem to be a very strict Mormon so I don't think that would be the reason. And while I can't say that type of thing definitely doesn't happen, I think it's pretty rare.

Post by Guest »

ytfanatic wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:43 am
Long time lurker, first time poster— Not sure if this has been said in any threads yet, but all the girls have private Instagram accounts. I don’t remember what lead me to finding these but they all (I think) have instagrams that go by their first name and middle name (except Kamari, since she goes by Kamri Noel) I.e. br_victoria , ba_marne , realkamrimcknight , ry_olivia
They seem legit because asa follows all of them, but they’re all private and don’t accept requests from strangers. Thoughts?

I think it’s been mentioned before for the twins, not sure about the other girls. Maybe Rylan is not without a phone, but rather has been posting on hers? But I’m thinking no, because if she had they would have newer selfies to post of her instead of posting pics from months ago.

BossCrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BossCrown »

Is anyone else increasingly concerned for Bailey's weight? In the last twin vs twin bikini video, the denim shorts and dungarees were so baggy on her, and in the previous one her legs looked so skinny even next to Brooklyn!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

BossCrown wrote:Is anyone else increasingly concerned for Bailey's weight? In the last twin vs twin bikini video, the denim shorts and dungarees were so baggy on her, and in the previous one her legs looked so skinny even next to Brooklyn!
I've noticed it before too. Yes, it's concerning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

We are never going to get an answer on the Rylan situation. Once she is old enough and if she goes home I doubt she will feature online again.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

Can I just say..... Asa go the fuck home.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I don't think y'all are paying attention to that vsco account if you look at the text messages Rylan is responding to someone, I personally think someone made that account pretending to be Rylan to expose her someone like a boyfriend or friend who has access to her private Instagram, maybe they were bullying and threatening her and that's why she had to be sent away or maybe they had stalker ish behavior and they were concerned for her safety

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I was watching b&bs tik tok and I saw them dancing to a mixture of the something new and Savage challenge and it was akward, they did good but when it came to throwing it back with nasty I was like 🙄 they're great dancers but you can tell that they really don't get in on the popular trends and challenges,then they did a throw it back tik tok video with Kamri and their mom Brooklyn did good at throwing it back I see Brooklyn as the first to break away from the image that they've created these past few years

gigidd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gigidd »

reallywth2018 wrote:I don't think y'all are paying attention to that vsco account if you look at the text messages Rylan is responding to someone, I personally think someone made that account pretending to be Rylan to expose her someone like a boyfriend or friend who has access to her private Instagram, maybe they were bullying and threatening her and that's why she had to be sent away or maybe they had stalker ish behavior and they were concerned for her safety
this is my first time saying anything here but i looked at the vsco and it 100% is rylan because there are “dscos” (the video type things) and those can only be filmed on the app, not uploaded from somewhere else

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Do you think Mindy or the girls read this thread? I have a feeling Mindy does but not sure if the others would've come across it by now.

Hannahbsays
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahbsays »

Did anyone see B&B's latest tik tok with Mindy comparing them https://www.tiktok.com/@brooklynandbail ... 4192670981

According to her Brooklyn is apparently more annoying, Bailey gets away with more, and Bailey is more likely to move home after college.
I structure my day by cups of tea.

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”