Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

afellowginger19
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by afellowginger19 »

Just-opinion wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:11 am
I have been occasionally looking into their IG pages over the last few months. With the day of the election in literal hours I went on to see if anything has been said.
- No encouragement for people to vote
- No saying if they're voting (to my knowledge), let alone who they're voting for
- No acknowledgement that a defining point in our lives has arrived (I'm Australian but still know the significance of this election)
I get not everyone is political but this is an important moment and you have a platform, why not use it!

So I looked at the parents pages too:
- Nothing from the dad
- The mum said on her stories that none of the kids still at home had school for two days and she doesn't know why, "maybe the school doesn't want to deal with the kids after Halloween the other day, or maybe it's because of the election"
I'm gonna go with the election, no doubt a school is the least safe place to be at the moment!

The younger sisters Kamri and Rylan are too young to vote, still nothing on their pages (though a bit more reasonable).

Then I come here, and see two of the girls boyfriends families support Trump.

If, like the polls predict, a lot of their young adult audience are Biden supporters and they support Trump, then why would they encourage people to register and vote? Because that would be a loss for them right?

I just lost all respect for them. Used to like Brooklyn and Kamri, seemed relatable and down to Earth, and I liked the hairstyles Mindy used to do, I learn to braid from her. But unless they state otherwise, the evidence is clear and I can't even occasionally look at their pages anymore. As someone has mentioned, how can they have a female dominated family, with two black children and support a racist, mysoginist, white supremacist (the condensed version). Like... You're literally supporting someone who looks down on 7/8th of the family
Just thought I'd drop this here, as it turns out they're not as popular as I thought, don't even have a page on my regular gossip site that I could find!
on the twin's instastories maybe last week one of them posted a selfie after they must have early voted; also just yesterday Bailey posted about going to a march on campus so I wouldn't necessarily write off that the girls are naive to politics or are super conservative they might not just post about it(which that in and of itself is a problem); the whole family did go to a BLM march a couple of months ago which again doesn't automatically make them saints but its something

also something that I guess I want to add is just because their boyfriends family support trump doesn't necessarily mean that they do? heck I don't agree with what my own family thinks let alone my boyfriends'

the family is Mormon so i don't know the extent to which how "progressive" they are but I don't personally think they are big trump lovers

KatieTheTerrible
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by KatieTheTerrible »

So Kamri's new "wall collage"... was anyone else immediately thrown off by the picture of the black children standing in a circle?

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

KatieTheTerrible wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm
So Kamri's new "wall collage"... was anyone else immediately thrown off by the picture of the black children standing in a circle?
Why? It looks like a picture of kids in a danceclass? Why is that weird? They are pictures she took, so they must mean something to her.

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

So, I haven’t been on here in a minute.. do we know why rylan was sent off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icexg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Icexg »

KatieTheTerrible wrote:
This is racist

KatieTheTerrible
Learner
Learner

Post by KatieTheTerrible »

Icexg wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 am
KatieTheTerrible wrote:
This is racist
It looks like a picture from one of their misguided mission trips. I think it's racist to take a picture of black children for "aesthetic" and then sell it, presumably without those kids or their families knowing their image is being sold.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

KatieTheTerrible wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:55 pm
Icexg wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 am
KatieTheTerrible wrote:
This is racist
It looks like a picture from one of their misguided mission trips. I think it's racist to take a picture of black children for "aesthetic" and then sell it, presumably without those kids or their families knowing their image is being sold.
ok so I've been lurking on all 3 of these boards and I got some things to say. first off why do you assume they didnt ask permission? they might've asked the kids and the families and they wanted their picture taken. also, why do u think their mission trips are 'misguided'? you dont go on them with them, you dont know what they do on those trips. also they have strong faith and thats why they go on those mission trips. to help communities and spread their religion. so id like to know why u think their trips are misguided. also, it might've been on the second board the baylor brats one where someone copied a post from reddit saying this girl lived with BB their freshman year and they were always breaking the rules. I think thats totally fake because whoever posted it didnt state their name, and they only had 2 roommates, Jensen and emilee. also, they follow the rules so they would never break the boys staying over thing. also when they were in their 1st year, asa (bailey's bf) wasnt even in college. he started this year I think and he has to live in a dorm cause the freshman have to the first year. I think thats it but i might add more

afellowginger19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by afellowginger19 »

so how do we think it's working, logistically, with Brooklyn visiting here boyfriend Brooks in Utah? considering that their first date was chaperoned, i don't exactly think she is staying with him, i'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it

k-m-s
Lurker
Lurker

Post by k-m-s »

She could be staying with him but sleeping in a sibling's room like when Bailey goes to visit the Howards she sleeps with Aslyn (Asa's sister)
afellowginger19 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:14 pm
so how do we think it's working, logistically, with Brooklyn visiting here boyfriend Brooks in Utah? considering that their first date was chaperoned, i don't exactly think she is staying with him, i'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it

hater4life
Learner
Learner

Post by hater4life »

Here we go again with the annual "we are so old" and "90s babies" all day long lmao. Like STFU they just come off as cringe. DEC 31rst 1999 was New Year's EVE and they do not count as a 90s child. I can't even... I bet they drank alcohol. When they said it was non-alcoholic my ass. They lie so damn much. How much do yall want to bet they are PAYING BAYLOR OR WORK FOR THE UNIVERSITY AS EMPLOYEES SO THEY GET THE GRADUATE EARLIER THAN MOST? I actually read a really old article about it their first year there and the school labeled them as paid employees there on a contract. Any thoughts or updates?

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

ok I will agree that they aren't 90 babies and stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure drinking is against their religion and they don't seem like the type to go against it. And before y'all start saying how they wear bikinis and crop tops and that's against their religion cause mormans have to be modest, they've explained many times that modesty means different things to different people. They just choose to show a little more skin that what some people would think is "modest". So don't be calling me out on that cause I know about it. Also, pretty sure you can't just pay to graduate early. They've also said many times that they have been able to get enough credits to graduate early and can squeeze 2 years into 1. You can't just pay for college credits ok. I would also like to know where you found that article. I'm not saying you're wrong on what you read I just wanna read it too. Also Brooklyn is going to grad school I'm pretty sure so she's still gonna be in school lol. Also what else have they lied about? I'd like to know. I like Brooklyn and Bailey and watch all of their videos so I don't want rumors flying around about them.

mushroom_farm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mushroom_farm »

so... can we talk about the ridiculous post bailey made on their instagram story last night? the privilege and victim complex is so ridiculous

Icexg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Icexg »

mushroom_farm wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:14 am
so... can we talk about the ridiculous post bailey made on their instagram story last night? the privilege and victim complex is so ridiculous
Thank you, that insta story was hard to watch.
I am not saying her feelings are invalid but she came off as really ignorant.?
She one few influencers who rarely get hate but she out here complaining about this and that .... like wow

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

first of all, all influencers get hate whether it's very public and everyone hates them or its just a few people hating on them. I don't understand where you're getting ignorant and privilege. it is really hard to deal with people looking at your every move like she said and how they're supposed to do everything right and be on the correct side of everything and be a perfect model for people. y'all saw what happened to charli. people called her out on a comment that wasn't even bad. she was just making a goal. but people hated on her so much for it that she got d.eath threats and terrible stuff because of a little comment. just because you can't see all the hate they're going through, doesn't mean that they aren't. especially on this page where everyone is calling them out on traveling and seeing people and hating on the fact that they just make more money than some people and other stuff. this could be part of the hate they're getting and you wouldn't want anyone hating on you for seeing a friend or blaming your covid on some dating thing you did when you could've actually gotten it from your roommates. so please don't say that 'oh she doesn't even get hate why is she crying?' cause just having people look at your every move is stressful enough and then add hate on it, it's terrible and I cant imagine what they're going through.

Icexg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Icexg »

rosebush wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:43 pm
first of all, all influencers get hate whether it's very public and everyone hates them or its just a few people hating on them. I don't understand where you're getting ignorant and privilege. it is really hard to deal with people looking at your every move like she said and how they're supposed to do everything right and be on the correct side of everything and be a perfect model for people. y'all saw what happened to charli. people called her out on a comment that wasn't even bad. she was just making a goal. but people hated on her so much for it that she got d.eath threats and terrible stuff because of a little comment. just because you can't see all the hate they're going through, doesn't mean that they aren't. especially on this page where everyone is calling them out on traveling and seeing people and hating on the fact that they just make more money than some people and other stuff. this could be part of the hate they're getting and you wouldn't want anyone hating on you for seeing a friend or blaming your covid on some dating thing you did when you could've actually gotten it from your roommates. so please don't say that 'oh she doesn't even get hate why is she crying?' cause just having people look at your every move is stressful enough and then add hate on it, it's terrible and I cant imagine what they're going through.
First of all I never said they don’t get hate, I said they ‘rarely’ get hate .In your defence yes they might get hate (which is not always shown publicly) but from MY perspective I’ve rarely seen HATEFUL comments on their insta, tik tok and YouTube.They probably do get hate but definitely not as much as other influences.
Second of all coming from a POC perspective I did find her story very ignorant for your liking , I did say her feelings were not invalid but I did find it amusing how she was crying about how hard life is while billions other people died during this pandemic + other remarks on politics and racism. that’s it. Everyone entitled to have their own opinions. Also, this is a GOSSIP page , not very one going to agree with everything Brooklyn and Bailey do , I don’t condemn hate but I was literally just reacting to her story damn.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Icexg wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:48 pm
rosebush wrote:
First of all I never said they don’t get hate, I said they ‘rarely’ get hate .In your defence yes they might get hate (which is not always shown publicly) but from MY perspective I’ve rarely seen HATEFUL comments on their insta, tik tok and YouTube.They probably do get hate but definitely not as much as other influences.
Second of all coming from a POC perspective I did find her story very ignorant for your liking , I did say her feelings were not invalid but I did find it amusing how she was crying about how hard life is while billions other people died during this pandemic + other remarks on politics and racism. that’s it. Everyone entitled to have their own opinions. Also, this is a GOSSIP page , not very one going to agree with everything Brooklyn and Bailey do , I don’t condemn hate but I was literally just reacting to her story damn.
I didn't watch the story and I am not a moderator, but I see nothing wrong with your posts. You just ran into one of their fans who seemingly is going to try and discourage us all from posting any criticism of their idols. I like to hear from all sides, and in general, agree that they are privileged and sheltered. Keep on posting! As noted above, their own SM is filled with yes-men sycophants. This is a place where we can and should discuss reality.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:10 pm
Icexg wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:48 pm
rosebush wrote:
I didn't watch the story and I am not a moderator, but I see nothing wrong with your posts. You just ran into one of their fans who seemingly is going to try and discourage us all from posting any criticism of their idols. I like to hear from all sides, and in general, agree that they are privileged and sheltered. Keep on posting! As noted above, their own SM is filled with yes-men sycophants. This is a place where we can and should discuss reality.
I'm sorry for coming across as discouraging y'all from posting criticism against brooklyn and bailey. re-reading my posts I definitely see where people got that from and I didn't mean to act like that, I guess I was just mad that people were saying bad things about them because I do like them and watch their videos and I guess I just couldn't handle people being mean to them. again, really sorry. but also, why do you find it amusing that she was crying about influencer life when people are dying. I'm not judging your opinion nor am I trying to judge anyone's opinion here, I just truly want to see what other people think of them and i found that comment interesting. but also I know influencers who delete hate comments so that might be why there aren't many on their platforms.

hater4life
Learner
Learner

Post by hater4life »

Can we have one of the moderators block this rosebush user above she is attacking everyone for stating their opinions and I have a feeling it might be one of the McKnight themselves on this tread. She has only 4 replies, joined on December 11th and posts only in this thread attacking anyone who says something negative about B&B. IDK man.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

hater4life wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:09 pm
Can we have one of the moderators block this rosebush user above she is attacking everyone for stating their opinions and I have a feeling it might be one of the McKnight themselves on this tread. She has only 4 replies, joined on December 11th and posts only in this thread attacking anyone who says something negative about B&B. IDK man.
bro I'm not a McKnight lol. I just randomly found these boards and read all of the posts and found a post I wanted to comment on so I joined. And yeah I realize that I am attacking people's opinions and I didn't mean to do that, honestly. I thought I was just defending B&B but obviously that didn't go as planned lol. I'm really sorry I came across that way. I didn't intend for this and I'm honestly truly sorry.

Icexg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Icexg »

hater4life wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:09 pm
Honestly. There are so many other platforms the person can hop onto if they love B&B so much . This is not the one.

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”