Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Likeinaglass wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:30 am
There's a thread on tattle if you're finding GG always broken

https://tattle.life/threads/thetimtracker.5892/
Think I'll be staying away from that site. Looks like half the site is stans and apologist. Someone wrote something negative about Tim and another person responded "show me on the doll where Tim hurt you". Yea that's a fair reaction. I would probably get kicked off the site in a day. GG may be a bit slow but I had enough fighting with Stans on Twitter. Probably dating myself but in the words of Roger Murtagh I'm too old for that shit lol

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:38 am
Likeinaglass wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:30 am
There's a thread on tattle if you're finding GG always broken

https://tattle.life/threads/thetimtracker.5892/
Think I'll be staying away from that site. Looks like half the site is stans and apologist. Someone wrote something negative about Tim and another person responded "show me on the doll where Tim hurt you". Yea that's a fair reaction. I would probably get kicked off the site in a day. GG may be a bit slow but I had enough fighting with Stans on Twitter. Probably dating myself but in the words of Roger Murtagh I'm too old for that shit lol
I agree. Not sure what to make of that site yet.

But, I'll give props to username KINGAA on Page 3 who cut / pasted my line-by-line transcript I had typed on Guru awhile back of Tim and Jenn's conversation regarding catching the gay.

Glad I did that back then in order to now show a completely different audience that she - once again! - LIED in her apology video by saying that the comment was taken out of context and she was only "...making fun of people who would say something so stupid."

Bullshit, Jenn. :roll:

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Well, well, well. Look who showed up at Universal. At least he didn't make a video saying that he wouldn't be there. Or maybe he did, but wow. Way to care about your family. You should at least try and keep up the pretenses....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

Shedaisy wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:42 am
Well, well, well. Look who showed up at Universal. At least he didn't make a video saying that he wouldn't be there. Or maybe he did, but wow. Way to care about your family. You should at least try and keep up the pretenses....
Shocking!! Gotta get those views up after the unfortunate "urban" video and apology.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Animefan28 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:54 pm
Shedaisy wrote:
Shocking!! Gotta get those views up after the unfortunate "urban" video and apology.
Yeah. And all the stans are so excited to see that he's there. I'm just like ya'll are pathetic. Almost as pathetic as they are. I take that back. The stans are worse because they live and breath for every word they say. It's like a cult following with them.

I love that FRE is back online though. Their videos make me smile...

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Shedaisy wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:43 pm
Animefan28 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Yeah. And all the stans are so excited to see that he's there. I'm just like ya'll are pathetic. Almost as pathetic as they are. I take that back. The stans are worse because they live and breath for every word they say. It's like a cult following with them.

Wait I thought Jenn said that if viewers wanted theme park reopening content they wouldn't find it on their channel. You mean they lied? NO WAY! Lol and the stans will defend them by saying Tim didnt go on opening day he went on opening weekend so that's totally different. Stans need to wake up

brit615
Learner
Learner

Post by brit615 »

"hate" watching the new home vlog. Let the child move the way HE wants to. Tim trying to make him play the kid piano. I know they are trying to make him the smartest kid everrrr. He's such a biiig boooooy, but he is a 6 month old. Relax Dim & Jenn

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:58 pm
Shedaisy wrote:
Animefan28 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:

Wait I thought Jenn said that if viewers wanted theme park reopening content they wouldn't find it on their channel. You mean they lied? NO WAY! Lol and the stans will defend them by saying Tim didnt go on opening day he went on opening weekend so that's totally different. Stans need to wake up
Technically they didn't go the first day that they were open. So, they didn't technically lie. The stans are just eating it up and saying yay that they can't wait to see another theme park blog. They are just eating it up and loving everything about this.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Shedaisy wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:57 pm
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Animefan28 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:

Technically they didn't go the first day that they were open. So, they didn't technically lie. The stans are just eating it up and saying yay that they can't wait to see another theme park blog. They are just eating it up and loving everything about this.
I know they didn't go on the 5th to Universal. Just like he went to Disney Springs the day before it opened. I'm just commenting that Jenn said if you want reopening content you won't get it on our channel. Going to Disney Springs the day before is reopening content. Going to Universal a couple days after it opens on its reopening weekend is reopening content. She also said this doesn't mean we'll never go back to the parks but were not going back right now.

It would've been so much simpler for them if they just gave information on parks opening and not made a comment about when they were going back. Instead they say they're not going back for a while so they get the oh you're so responsible comments. Then Tim heads to DS and Universal to get even more views and comments. It's not that hard for a vlogger to be honest and neither one of them are.

Post by Guest »

Are y'all familiar with or read The Daily Mail?

I just saw an article on there about the Editor of Bon Appetit magazine having to resign because photos came out of him and his wife dressed as Puerto Rican stereotypes (and used terms like "papi" and #boricua) for a Halloween party in...wait for it... 2013. 

I also saw an actor from The Flash named Hartley Sawyer was fired after 2 to 3  racist and / or misogynist one-line tweets came out that he had said in ...wait for... in 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Yet, all is well in the world of Trackholes! Back to Baby Jackson home vlogs after that lil' ol' bump in the road! :roll:

Post by Guest »

I just posted this over on Disney Vloggers and Distwitter board... 

Off topic for here, BUT for comic relief -

WTF is Taylor doing in this newest TikTok?  :rofl:

https://www.tiktok.com/@thewdwcouple/vi ... 6962493702

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

WTF is Taylor doing in this newest TikTok? :rofl:
It looks like one of those mechanical self pleasuring devices. :?

Post by Guest »

T-Rexx wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:20 am
WTF is Taylor doing in this newest TikTok? :rofl:
It looks like one of those mechanical self pleasuring devices. :?
:rofl: I know! I was legit uncomfortable watching that! I'd imaging Josh was filming that. HOW on earth did either of them think that looked OK to post?

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:13 am
Shedaisy wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Animefan28 wrote:

I know they didn't go on the 5th to Universal. Just like he went to Disney Springs the day before it opened. I'm just commenting that Jenn said if you want reopening content you won't get it on our channel. Going to Disney Springs the day before is reopening content. Going to Universal a couple days after it opens on its reopening weekend is reopening content. She also said this doesn't mean we'll never go back to the parks but were not going back right now.

It would've been so much simpler for them if they just gave information on parks opening and not made a comment about when they were going back. Instead they say they're not going back for a while so they get the oh you're so responsible comments. Then Tim heads to DS and Universal to get even more views and comments. It's not that hard for a vlogger to be honest and neither one of them are.
Agree. Or just say, "We're not sure, but we're curious". It's painfully obvious that they're unsure about everything, so it was stupid of them to be positive about NOT GOING BACK TO WORK once the parks started releasing information. I'm tempted to watch the USO vlog, but I'm also tired of listening to them explain why they're wearing masks and avoiding people, we know why dimwits. And, I'm tired of listening to their confused conversations in which one, or both, of them is trying to figure out life. I don't have a lot of patience for stupid adults.

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

Those local park videos wearing masks were just setups for them saying how safe they will be in the parks.
The whole will not go right when the parks stuff just shows how fake they are. They just try to echo what they think the popular opinion at that moment is.
Prince Charming Dev's Universal reopening vid has almost 280k views. That has to really annoy them.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:43 am
Something really fishy is going on w/ a lot of this stuff.  

Why is FRE taking a break and made all their videos private?  Why would they do that? 

I don't know much about PCD (don't watch him), but the folks over on Disney Vloggers and Distwitter threads always would say PCD is big into drama, asking people to pay for his trips, etc.

I think it's interesting that this all seemed to come about shortly after FRE took down the TT vid and then also took down the PCD vid of him at Universal.  

Some TT stans were making negative comments toward FRE and others were defending him / her. 

Then, PCD actually joined the conversation under multiple people's comments (as well as an "ex" who called herself his former better half) personally saying he doesn't have time to make burner accounts, he can respond for himself, he's OK with the vids, etc.

Then, the PCD vid was taken down. 

People started asking FRE under the Dave Kay / Shrek vid why now 2 vids were set to private. There was rumblings in the comments section that they think they know who FRE is...and that there's talk about it on Twitter.

Then, FRE goes and takes a hiatus? and removes all the previous vids for viewing?

To date, PCD is the only vlogger that has ever commented under FRE vids. 

Also, the PCD vids that FRE made never were as mocking as Kays or TT or went to the level of TT.

All of this happens after TT's "urban party" vid and PCD's "This Video Was Very Hard to Make" vid.

Is FRE actually PCD and he used this alternate channel to mock / attack his "rival" vloggers but then throw in 2-3 of him in just to make it look good (also right after the TT urban vid?)...while then also commenting under the vlogs to make it seem like he was OK with it?

Like I said before, I don't know much about PCD, his background, editing skills, etc.   Would he be someone capable of doing this?  
I feel stupid for asking but who is PCD?

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

ashden9delete wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:00 pm
Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:43 am
Something really fishy is going on w/ a lot of this stuff.  

Why is FRE taking a break and made all their videos private?  Why would they do that? 

I don't know much about PCD (don't watch him), but the folks over on Disney Vloggers and Distwitter threads always would say PCD is big into drama, asking people to pay for his trips, etc.

I think it's interesting that this all seemed to come about shortly after FRE took down the TT vid and then also took down the PCD vid of him at Universal.  

Some TT stans were making negative comments toward FRE and others were defending him / her. 

Then, PCD actually joined the conversation under multiple people's comments (as well as an "ex" who called herself his former better half) personally saying he doesn't have time to make burner accounts, he can respond for himself, he's OK with the vids, etc.

Then, the PCD vid was taken down. 

People started asking FRE under the Dave Kay / Shrek vid why now 2 vids were set to private. There was rumblings in the comments section that they think they know who FRE is...and that there's talk about it on Twitter.

Then, FRE goes and takes a hiatus? and removes all the previous vids for viewing?

To date, PCD is the only vlogger that has ever commented under FRE vids. 

Also, the PCD vids that FRE made never were as mocking as Kays or TT or went to the level of TT.

All of this happens after TT's "urban party" vid and PCD's "This Video Was Very Hard to Make" vid.

Is FRE actually PCD and he used this alternate channel to mock / attack his "rival" vloggers but then throw in 2-3 of him in just to make it look good (also right after the TT urban vid?)...while then also commenting under the vlogs to make it seem like he was OK with it?

Like I said before, I don't know much about PCD, his background, editing skills, etc.   Would he be someone capable of doing this?  
I feel stupid for asking but who is PCD?
PCD is Prince Charming Dev.
I don't think he was behind any of the FRE videos. He's a complainer but he's not Jenn, he's not malicious and I think when he says something is over, it's over. He knows how to let go.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Animefan28 wrote:

I realized after I posted it that it was clear that I was being sarcastic. LOL!! I'm just using the logic that the stans use to justify everything that that they do.There always is an excuse with them as to why their idol does what they do......

They are really pandering to the fans.They have all this links for social justice projects. Like they want to prove something to everyone that they aren't racist. Which they most definitely are....

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Shedaisy wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:43 pm
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:

I realized after I posted it that it was clear that I was being sarcastic. LOL!! I'm just using the logic that the stans use to justify everything that that they do.There always is an excuse with them as to why their idol does what they do......

They are really pandering to the fans.They have all this links for social justice projects. Like they want to prove something to everyone that they aren't racist. Which they most definitely are....
Whoops, sorry! Sarcasm isn't the easiest to convey on the internet, glad you agree with most of us lol. You're exactly right pandering to fans is how they're going to stay relevant as long as possible. Case in point,,,

Stupid Stans.png

This guy believes that Tim and Jenn get to spend more time with Jackson because of quarantine. Uhhhh they don't have regular full time jobs! Even if the pandemic wasn't happening they would spend just as much time with Jackson as they are now. They would be bringing him to the parks rather than just staying at home with him. I truly don't understand these people and their logic, a lot of what they say in that group makes no damn sense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Tim's Universal vlog was useless. Skimmed through it but I just can't stand that voice now. And I skimmed through him playing the piano with Jackson.... Poor Jackson having his hands bashed down on that toy with those simpering ninnies gushing over him. And judging by the number of times Jenn said delicious she's seen the FRE vlog.

T & J you're irrelevant anywhere outwith your sicko fandom. Sad, brainwashed individuals too lazy to look beyond the dim wit cutsy act. Hope there is a future law that stops you exploiting your adorable miracle baby for cash. He cannot give consent for you sharing his life with the world. Hope you're comfortabke with paedos wanking over his footage cos people like you are a gift to them. Ignorant to say the least.

Return to “TheTimTracker”