LearningtoTradeyourFupaforSaggyTesticles - Part 39

Alexandra Rodriguez
tallulah
Informer
Informer

Re: LearningtoTradeyourFupaforSaggyTesticles - Part 39

Post by tallulah »

KittyBeeCool wrote:She can make the basement/ garage into two bonus rooms by remodeling them if they are not already done so.

That would be 6 bedrooms 3b. Unless they adopt or foster I don't see Alex popping out 1 kid now much less 3 in her mid-late 30's.

Nancy said in that reveal video Alex's "kids" would have so much fun playing in the home because it was "big and so much space" The House is crappy not going to lie the layout sucks. But the big issue is it feels smaller than it is to them because of her spending habits and cluttering all the rooms to the max.
Aren’t there 2 bedrooms on the main floor?? One she uses for an office and one she uses for a den??? She just needs to finish the basement and have her office and family room down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LearningtoTradeyourFupaforSaggyTesticles - Part 39

Post by dasiesunshine »

dasiesunshine wrote:
moondawg626 wrote:So people are dying, essential workers are exposing themselves everyday, millions have lost their jobs, and Alex is worried that she won’t get a wedding dress in time for her wedding. Her biggest concern right now is that she can’t try on a dress right now in person and that’ll be the first thing she does when social distancing ends. Get a fucking grip Alex. She keeps trying to say she’s not insensitive and says like that. But then she makes a cute pop up saying thank you to essential workers. Again she only did it so she could seem sensitive when she couldn’t care less.

Also they said they aren’t doing a bridal party because it’ll cause financial stress on their friends. It’s cause Alex has about 4 close friends and that’s it. She wouldn’t have any other guests other than family

And she’s a narcissist so of course she’s making the day 100% about her. God forbid her friends look pretty on her day.

Also to add to that, I bet she had a dream bridesmaid dress in mind but it’s probably an outrageously expensive dress. And when it comes down to it, she has to protect the “aesthetic” of her you tube worthy wedding and chose that over her life long friendships. I feel like choosing to not involve her friends (it seems like her friends are important to her) will end up being a huge regret. There are plenty of places to get super affordable bridesmaid dresses, I did for my wedding. I even paid for one of my bridesmaid’s dress privately because I knew it would have still been too much for her.

affini12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by affini12 »

I went back to when she was on a weight loss journey years ago when she was a true 14/16. she was weighing in at 224 pounds. She said when she had lap band she was around 300. I am 5'6" and weigh 275 after losing 100 pounds (probably have gone up a little due to quarantine). I wear a 20/22 at torrid, maurices etc. and I am very pear shaped (I wear an XL in tops). There is no way she is a true 20. Maybe she has 1-2 pairs that are just like I have 1-2 pairs that are a 16 or 18. Yes everything runs differently. When I was at 375, I was a 24/26 and was still smaller than her. The thing is, I don't care what size you are. I think most people would have more respect if she said "you know what, yeah fuck it, I'm a 24/26." That's what I love about other YouTubers. Because then i can truly judge what size to get when I'm looking at stuff. I really liked her when she first started. The change is so vast. It's terribly sad.

Here4Comm3nts
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

If someone is bored enough or has time, could you please create an itemized list with totals of all the things she has bought during this quarantine?? Just so we can visualize the total running amount of money she has spent. The candle, the nails, the NEW spice rack in her story, etc. I don’t remember what else she’s showed off but this amount is getting ridiculous. Is a spice rack essential??? :o

90DayHey
Learner
Learner

Post by 90DayHey »

It’s so interesting to me that she doesn’t want a bridal party because she feels it’ll put “financial pressure” on her friends (that’s BS). She also said that they are still doing the traditional events such as Bridal shower, Bachelor/Bachelorette party, etc. To not have a bridal/groom party but still participate in the traditional events leading up to the big day just doesn’t make sense. Usually the bridal party throws your shower for you as well as the bachelor/rette parties. You might as well have a BP.

To say that she doesn’t want to put financial pressure on them doesn’t add up because they WILL spend money getting to the wedding (isn’t it in RI? and they live in Mass), buying a gift as well as participating in the Bachelor/rette parties and bridal showers whether or not they are officially a bridesmaid/MOH.

With her buying a $200 candle (Wtf?) moneybags Alex could easily cover the cost of the dresses for her friends as well as hair and makeup. Since according to her she’s an “influencer” she could probably finesse a sponsorship or some type of heavily discounted package in exchange for a couple IG posts or a YT video. I agree with whomever stated that she doesn’t want to be outshined by her “friends” since most of them look better than her. Also...a few threads back someone mentioned that Alex goes high end and high effort for herself (and Bubba) but cheap for everyone else in her life. This whole “no bridal party” is just another example of that. Shes so exhausting, selfish, insecure and delusional.

Strawberryblonde
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawberryblonde »

dasiesunshine wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:
moondawg626 wrote:So people are dying, essential workers are exposing themselves everyday, millions have lost their jobs, and Alex is worried that she won’t get a wedding dress in time for her wedding. Her biggest concern right now is that she can’t try on a dress right now in person and that’ll be the first thing she does when social distancing ends. Get a fucking grip Alex. She keeps trying to say she’s not insensitive and says like that. But then she makes a cute pop up saying thank you to essential workers. Again she only did it so she could seem sensitive when she couldn’t care less.

Also they said they aren’t doing a bridal party because it’ll cause financial stress on their friends. It’s cause Alex has about 4 close friends and that’s it. She wouldn’t have any other guests other than family

And she’s a narcissist so of course she’s making the day 100% about her. God forbid her friends look pretty on her day.

Also to add to that, I bet she had a dream bridesmaid dress in mind but it’s probably an outrageously expensive dress. And when it comes down to it, she has to protect the “aesthetic” of her you tube worthy wedding and chose that over her life long friendships. I feel like choosing to not involve her friends (it seems like her friends are important to her) will end up being a huge regret. There are plenty of places to get super affordable bridesmaid dresses, I did for my wedding. I even paid for one of my bridesmaid’s dress privately because I knew it would have still been too much for her.

This cow can spend hundreds on candles and spice racks and skin care and clothes and food and home decor but she can’t pay for her friends dresses so they can be apart of her wedding? She really is so selfish she can’t stand spending a dime on anyone but herself and Yarmayn. She’s pathetic.

Post by Guest »

Yarmayn's the shittiest Account ever if he thinks all of this emotional hoarding is okay. One of my husband's degrees is in accounting/finances and he has a ton of investments that he's doing extremely well with. He said if Yar was smart, he'd get her to invest the money she's throwing away so that she can retire someday. I made the mistake of not starting an IRA and 401k young and fucked myself up. She just spends and spends like money is nothing.
God forbid she repurpose anything and make a video on that. I would love to know her income vs debt ratio; she can't make THAT much. She tries to justify her spending, and her illiterate fans always stick up for her. Image

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

dasiesunshine wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:

Then again, if she really wanted to control the aesthetic she’d have to have a bridal party, because that way she gets to control the dresses and even hair / makeup.

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

Did she say how many guests there will be?

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

She was talking about the lipo she got when she was a lot thinner like a size 14/16. And now she’s an 18/20. Clarify a lot thinner because that isn’t one pant size Alex! Quit lying. Mostly a 20 my ass!

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

Wednesday_addams wrote: Yarmayn's the shittiest Account ever if he thinks all of this emotional hoarding is okay. One of my husband's degrees is in accounting/finances and he has a ton of investments that he's doing extremely well with. He said if Yar was smart, he'd get her to invest the money she's throwing away so that she can retire someday. I made the mistake of not starting an IRA and 401k young and fucked myself up. She just spends and spends like money is nothing.
God forbid she repurpose anything and make a video on that. I would love to know her income vs debt ratio; she can't make THAT much. She tries to justify her spending, and her illiterate fans always stick up for her. Image
$139 for thin wood and plastic bottle. Wtf is wrong with her. She needs a hobby cuz youtube ain’t cutting it!

LTBFh8r
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LTBFh8r »

This bitch has just got money to burn!!
$139 on what is essentially a cutlery drawer tray turned on it’s side 😂
Telling me she couldn’t have saved all this money that she’s spent on pointless shit and put some of it aside for her friends (I know she doesn’t have to but I’d be sad if my friends couldn’t be apart of it)

If she ever has children god help them! No control whatsoever!

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

I'm actually shocked that they're not going to do a bridal party. Does yarman not have any close friends? Like even a bridal party of 2-3 on each side could look cute! Plus it isn't even THAT crazy expensive to be in a bridal party if you're frugal about it? I guess if you're Alex then you have high expectations so it can be.

She's probably not having a bridal party because she wants her wedding to be ALL ABOUT HER and if she has girls standing next to her who look better than her then the focus won't be on her.

Also, why even say she's a size 18-20 in the video when she's definitely not? She's shown tags that say 22-24. Why lie and make other girls who are the same size as her feel horrible when they can't fit into a size 20?

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Going back to Mudroom - it’s normally a small area / small room between the garage and the main house where you can leave your shoes, bags and coats so you’re not carrying in dirty footmarks plus then guests don’t see the mess of your outerwear.

The problem is what she classes as her ‘mudroom’ is also the main entryway to her house where her front door is. Typically the entryway is uncluttered and kept neat as it’s the first point / impression guests see of your home but she just doesn’t get it. Keeping all that clutter in there on a house that’s over half a million just shows what a child she still is. It looks utterly disgusting and I’d be ashamed for anyone to see let alone thousands of followers.

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Going back to Mudroom - it’s normally a small area / small room between the garage and the main house where you can leave your shoes, bags and coats so you’re not carrying in dirty footmarks plus then guests don’t see the mess of your outerwear.

The problem is what she classes as her ‘mudroom’ is also the main entryway to her house where her front door is. Typically the entryway is uncluttered and kept neat as it’s the first point / impression guests see of your home but she just doesn’t get it. Keeping all that clutter in there on a house that’s over half a million just shows what a child she still is. It looks utterly disgusting and I’d be ashamed for anyone to see let alone thousands of followers.
That’s actually not her front door. Her front door is over by where her stairs go upstairs. That door is the closest to her driveway which I would probably use all the time also. Still doesn’t make up for it being a disaster. Just means her garage is probably even a bigger mess! Or she’s just too lazy to take the crap out to the garage.

blueberryjam14
Debater
Debater

Post by blueberryjam14 »

KittyBeeCool wrote:She can make the basement/ garage into two bonus rooms by remodeling them if they are not already done so.

That would be 6 bedrooms 3b. Unless they adopt or foster I don't see Alex popping out 1 kid now much less 3 in her mid-late 30's.

Nancy said in that reveal video Alex's "kids" would have so much fun playing in the home because it was "big and so much space" The House is crappy not going to lie the layout sucks. But the big issue is it feels smaller than it is to them because of her spending habits and cluttering all the rooms to the max.
Her house is already 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms which is plenty big enough for a family with a few kids.
So if she remodeled the basement into 2 rooms and maybe a small bathroom she would have a 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom house which is even bigger than she would ever need.
But in her mind she needs all these extra rooms as offices and dens instead of rooms for her imaginary children

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Momofone wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:34 pm
GlitterbugUsa wrote:

That’s actually not her front door. Her front door is over by where her stairs go upstairs. That door is the closest to her driveway which I would probably use all the time also. Still doesn’t make up for it being a disaster. Just means her garage is probably even a bigger mess! Or she’s just too lazy to take the crap out to the garage.
OMG you’re so right. I just peeped the listing details again. It’s the most odd thing ever. You have to go past that first entrance to get to the actual front door as there doesn’t seem to be an active pathway across the grass to the actual front door in the traditional sense. I’ve never seen such an awkwardly designed house both internally and externally. Eeeek

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

I’d rather tear down some walls than add new rooms prefer bigger rooms but less.

Post by Guest »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Momofone wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:34 pm
GlitterbugUsa wrote:

OMG you’re so right. I just peeped the listing details again. It’s the most odd thing ever. You have to go past that first entrance to get to the actual front door as there doesn’t seem to be an active pathway across the grass to the actual front door in the traditional sense. I’ve never seen such an awkwardly designed house both internally and externally. Eeeek
I just noticed the bottom pic of the house when it was single story, and it looks so weird! Also, it appears that she does, infact, have a basement. Why oh why wouldn't she just make a gym down there? Weirdo!

blueberryjam14
Debater
Debater

Post by blueberryjam14 »

Wednesday_addams wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Momofone wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote: Going back to Mudroom - it’s normally a small area / small room between the garage and the main house where you can leave your shoes, bags and coats so you’re not carrying in dirty footmarks plus then guests don’t see the mess of your outerwear.

I just noticed the bottom pic of the house when it was single story, and it looks so weird! Also, it appears that she does, infact, have a basement. Why oh why wouldn't she just make a gym down there? Weirdo!
I think that was what yarman was hinting at when he said something about why can't the home gym just be concrete walls and floors when she shut him down about it, i think maybe she doesn't want to have to walk 2 flights of stairs after to take a shower from sweating after a 5 minute elliptical workout. She even could have put it in the garage since they don't use it to park in, but then she would have to clean her hoard out and she needed an excuse to spend more money on useless home decor for the gym.

It would also make alot more sense to put the gym in the basement/garage because in that room theres 0 space to do much, and areas like that tend to be cooler all year round so there might not be a a need for an air conditioner in the warmer months

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Learningtobefearless”