She must have finally put her Spanx in the wash

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtoTradeyourFupaforSaggyTesticles - Part 39

Post by kittykatmeow »

I’d feel weird asking my best friends to be my bridesmaids (again) in less than a year. Lmao. Imagine reusing the decor and etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

KittyBeeCool wrote:I have a couple things that randomly came to mind....

1) Does anyone remember those apps years ago where you could mesh together a couple's selfies to see what their kid's would look like?
I can't help but wonder ha!

2) Which room would they give up to put in a nursery?

3) Will she ever show her basement and garage??

Bonus: Alex is the worst liar. Hi Alex! :rofl:
I tried some of the apps on my phone but you either have to pay to get the result or they won’t register Yarmayns face as a human face haha!

Taylorbonita
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylorbonita »

Scrolled through the comments on today’s video and someone said how it looks like she’d been crying before she started filming. She probably was. I have small hooded eyes like her and my eyes look just like that after I’ve been crying.

neveahisadancer
Debater
Debater

Post by neveahisadancer »

She’s really blown up huh

Scg1
Talker
Talker

Post by Scg1 »

TheLastCorndog wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:20 pm

She must have finally put her Spanx in the wash
Just like with her chin, the quick fix of surgery on her lower belly will be short lived. She’s clearly already getting fat back in that area. If we assume she did the surgery ~6 months ago, it’s clear she’s gained weight since then. The rest of her body continued to get larger and now her stomach is gaining again too.

She mentioned in her Q&A that she was led to believe the chin surgery was permanent. I bet she thought the belly removal was too.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

okay, i never watch her and she blocked me on ig ages ago, but i had to check out her new video...holy shit...we are always speculating about her weight, but seeing that video i can actually believe she is close to 400 pounds. she is more than twice my size and i am a size 10/12.
also, how idiotic of her to believe her chin would not grow back. did she have it sucked out somewhere in an alley?

it is incredibly sad that her "fans" all keep harping on how beautiful she still is. does nobody love her enough to want her to be healthy? fuck, i almost feel bad for her

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Imagine taking a really dangerous drug to get rid of your acne just to look like Alex 6 months later. I would lose my shit.

Alex does everything half assed. I hate that in a person. You could tell by the way she was making and decorating those cookies. That dough was thick AF. She'll be better off ordering. I'm super picky when it comes to eating food prepared by others and I definitely wouldn't eat anything that she made.

I'm in the minority but if Alex wants to spend money it really isn't any of my concern. You do you boo lol. It's not my money she's spending.

tallV
Talker
Talker

Post by tallV »

banana bread, sugar frosted sugar cookies, double layered tacos, cheesy lasagna, "healthy" english muffin pizzas, cupcakes she ordered for a virtual birthday "moment" 600 cal smoothies..lackluster workouts with weights a toddler could lift..seriously, like that was what? 5lbs for arm curls? so many eye rolls..that entire workout burned maybe 400-500 cals with the elipitcal included (great shes moving and trying bla bla) but she easily eats over 3000 a day..you cant out exercise a terrible diet, I know, I tried for years til I woke the freak up lol

Post by Guest »

In one of her previous videos where she talks about online dating, she mentions that some guys she dated probably had a fat fetish... that she didn't realize it at the time, but looking back, they probably did... doesn't she have a fetish for black guys? It seems like all her bfs were black... isn't she the pot calling the kettle black?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

tallV wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37 am
banana bread, sugar frosted sugar cookies, double layered tacos, cheesy lasagna, "healthy" english muffin pizzas, cupcakes she ordered for a virtual birthday "moment" 600 cal smoothies..lackluster workouts with weights a toddler could lift..seriously, like that was what? 5lbs for arm curls? so many eye rolls..that entire workout burned maybe 400-500 cals with the elipitcal included (great shes moving and trying bla bla) but she easily eats over 3000 a day..you cant out exercise a terrible diet, I know, I tried for years til I woke the freak up lol
the high-caloric food she's consuming is her only problem tbh. also, i don't get why she does - as you said - those lackluster, tiny workouts that will do shit for her body. i'm not an expert but she should start doing cardio every day and leave weights and kettlebells where they are for now. she needs to build stamina before she can go harder. don't laugh at me but i've been doing leslie sansone's walk at home videos for 2 years and they can be easy but very challenging as well. that would be a good workout for her. 40 to 50 minutes, doing the moderate exercises first and then go faster etc. even REAL zumba would do something for her but she would drop dead if she did the real deal.

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

tallV wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37 am
She easily has the size to lift more than those 5lbs weights. What a sad workout. And holy fuck, those squats? Or should I say "squats." She's so large she can't even do a proper squat.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i'm in the camp of "every little bit helps" and "doing something is better than doing nothing" but watching her little workouts.....it's like she won't even try. she reminds me of the girls in high school gym who wouldn't even do the warm-ups, they'd stand there awkwardly and wave their hands half-way above their heads as "jumping jacks" because they didn't want to mess up their hair. they weren't overweight, they just didn't care and didn't want to try. i feel like alex could do more, and if she genuinely couldn't then that'd be different. but it really is like these workouts are just for show, that it's all about putting on the clothes and flexing her expensive equipment than actually trying. same goes for her weight in general. you can drop quite a lot a lot easier than you think by making some simple changes. i used to delay trying because i felt like "what's the point" but if you just take the first steps, it helps so much. but she just won't. she doesn't care and won't even try.

btch_please
Learner
Learner

Post by btch_please »

igetweakx wrote:I find the no bridal party thing pretty interesting too, especially since she had planned to have a bridal party when she got engaged to Alan.
Has there been any mention of Yarmayn’s friends? I’m asking because, when I was with my ex, when we had talked about a future wedding, he always told me he didn’t want to have a bridal party, and it was because he literally had no friends or anyone who would want to be in his wedding (I clearly dodged a bullet). Could that be the case with Yar? I don’t watch all of her videos, so I’m not sure if she’s ever mentioned hanging out with his friends or anything.
Mm remember the halloween video? When he dressed up as drake..she said they were with their friends...idk. Maybe not close friends

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

pumpkinspicequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinspicequeen »

Yeah those workouts are a waste. She would lose weight faster cutting calories and not exercising than what she is doing now. If I were her I would focus on cardio too and then when she loses a good amount of weight, use weights. I think that she thinks because she’s making things homemade that they are automatically healthy. It’s actually kinda harder to count calories when everything is homemade. I can see why she needed weight watchers to lose weight. She has no idea what she’s doing..

Post by Guest »

Didn't she say 2 carats before? I can't find the old screen shot in her ig comments, so feel free to refresh our memory if you remember. Image

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Wednesday_addams wrote: Didn't she say 2 carats before? I can't find the old screen shot in her ig comments, so feel free to refresh our memory if you remember. Image
I believe she's said it's 2.5 before. She's going to die on that diamond lie, isn't she?

Post by Guest »

To whoever on here felt bad about their body a few days ago, please do not. I'm an 18/20 and I have kneecaps and way less cellulite than her, and I am certain you too are nowhere near her size. Alex is literally just a large chunky blob with no shape, and she is NOT an 18/20. Even without her huge fupa, she wouldn't get an 18 over those big legs. She's a compulsive liar and believes she's smaller than she is and it makes me sad that you feel down because of her. Her lies will be exposed one day I'm sure. We just need to remember pictures like these when she lies, because she can lie about her size all she wants, but the proof is visual. Tapatalk won't even upload 2 pics, so you know it's bad if it thinks her body is naked from all the rolls ImageImage

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

Just putting my 2 cents in with weight debate. This is my experience, not the same as everyone, so it could be different. I would say for every 20lbs lost/gained, you change a size. That being said, if 224 fit as a 14, if she actually was telling the truth on her size(which we know she's not), she'd be 284ish. But we know she's at least a 22, so clearly over 300lbs.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”