Alexandra Rodriguez
btch_please
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtoTradeyourFupaforSaggyTesticles - Part 39

Post by btch_please »

So... Samantha Jo reached 400k subs yesterday!!!
Thanks to whoever recommended her, shes genuine.

Eat it Alex!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

swampbetchh
Learner
Learner

Post by swampbetchh »

btch_please wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:15 am
So... Samantha Jo reached 400k subs yesterday!!!
Thanks to whoever recommended her, shes genuine.

Eat it Alex!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I know SamJo can be pretty polarizing herself, but compared to Fearless she's a DELIGHT. She is transparent with her struggles and tries to encourage her viewers even when she's not doing the best mentally/emotionally herself. She can be goofy and a little immature (some of her screaming sound effects grate on my nerves, not gonna lie), but she's young still and knows she has growing up to do, and I think she's headed in a much better direction at this age than Alex is at hers. She doesn't have to tell us that she's "real" because she shows us, unlike Corndogs. Love her or hate her, Samantha Jo earned all 400k of those subs and I'm so proud of her!!
~*~a little boho moment~*~

Jackpot91
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jackpot91 »

Why has everything become a “moment”? It’s getting repetitive and annoying lol. Time to expand the vocabulary. I had a video of hers pop up and it was from a couple years ago, the change in not only her appearance but just her overall demeanor was shocking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lultimanotte
Debater
Debater

Post by lultimanotte »

https://youtu.be/AnzcXM8_oXs

She said in today’s vlog that she has never made homemade sugar cookies before. Vlogmas 2016 episode linked above...check out 13:45. She says there too that she’s never made cookies from scratch, and then says “I probably have, I don’t know why I’m saying that.”

Almost sad to see a lie come out even back then, and she couldn’t seem to stop it.
Last edited by lultimanotte on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Did anyone think it was a bit strange how Ya reacted when she was showing the ‘games room’ and she said they were keeping the old sofa. Not gonna lie, it IS sensible to keep it but I’m not sure an old fashioned, country style sofa fits in a gaming room with neon color changing lights. Haha 😆 I wonder how long it will be before she changes it for something overly expensive and not practical that Ya has persuaded her to buy.

lurkinglurking
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkinglurking »

Just now watching the her "quarantine makeup routine" video.

Alex, so you really spend like 20 mins applying a shit ton of goopy mascara to stay in the house? I think you're forgetting the title of the video.

Also, maybe your lashes would grow more if, again, you didn't spend 20 mins applying more and more gunk and pulling on them with the wand. You know you're losing lashes during all that.

I kept thinking she would be done with the mascara soon, but nope, needed another layer.. and another and another.

LTBFh8r
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LTBFh8r »

B37B10F4-49DF-4C0B-AD88-8E33D1BC11D2.png
ALLLLL those coats and all we saw her wear was that crusty ass teddy bear coat 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yahofo
Learner
Learner

Post by yahofo »

Goodnight Moon wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:18 pm
Maybe she doesn’t want a bridal party because she either knows how much bigger she’ll look compared to her bridesmaids, or she knows there’s a chance of Yar not going through with the wedding and doesn’t want the humiliation of explaining to the bridesmaids that her second wedding isn’t happening either 🤔
You nailed it there. It’s not about the money. It’s that she’s be the fattest among the bridal party and she’s feel sad looking at the pictures. And she couldn’t say “no Lilly I’ll only take Gabby because at least she’s kinda fat and you’re too skinny to be my bridesmaid”

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

lurkinglurking wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:06 am
Just now watching the her "quarantine makeup routine" video.

Alex, so you really spend like 20 mins applying a shit ton of goopy mascara to stay in the house? I think you're forgetting the title of the video.

Also, maybe your lashes would grow more if, again, you didn't spend 20 mins applying more and more gunk and pulling on them with the wand. You know you're losing lashes during all that.

I kept thinking she would be done with the mascara soon, but nope, needed another layer.. and another and another.
You know that she's going out to Target and binging on B.K., and getting her daily Diet Cooooooooooooooke fix. Bitch isn't putting makeup on, just to stay at home.

Post by Guest »

To be honest I just can't understand how she thinks people are not going to realize she Photoshops her pictures.
I went back on some Instagram photos and they don't even look like them after seeing videos. Maybe I am getting paranoid.

Also I live in London and have 3 coats. She lives in a warmer place and has 2 full boxes of coats? I feel better.

Post by Guest »

LTBFh8r wrote:
ALLLLL those coats and all we saw her wear was that crusty ass teddy bear coat Image
Amazing how much a leg pop gives off the illusion of an actual ass. Her skin.. I'm 2 days from my period and have PCOS and have 2 small pimples around my mouth. She looks like she's waaay older than she is!ImageImage

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

LTBFh8r wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:08 am

ALLLLL those coats and all we saw her wear was that crusty ass teddy bear coat 🤣
Her huge body makes her head look so tiny.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

So, I'm NO gym expert but I do train with a trainer and have learned a few things along the way. I was always under the impression cardio was the best way to drop the weight and that's all I used to do. I've now learned that isn't necessarily the right answer.

Alex should continue cardio AND weight training. When you weight train, you continue to burn fat throughout the day and you increase your metabolism, even after your workout (depending how hard you worked out). If she works out with the appropriate weight for her body strength, she can loose a lot of body fat IF she maintains a calorie deficit. The more she continues to weight train, the stronger, leaner, and healthier she'll feel. Add cardio into the mix and if she's consistent and eats well, we'll notice big results in a year from now.

If being the operative word here, lol.
In GG We Trust

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am
So, I'm NO gym expert but I do train with a trainer and have learned a few things along the way. I was always under the impression cardio was the best way to drop the weight and that's all I used to do. I've now learned that isn't necessarily the right answer.

Alex should continue cardio AND weight training. When you weight train, you continue to burn fat throughout the day and you increase your metabolism, even after your workout (depending how hard you worked out). If she works out with the appropriate weight for her body strength, she can loose a lot of body fat IF she maintains a calorie deficit. The more she continues to weight train, the stronger, leaner, and healthier she'll feel. Add cardio into the mix and if she's consistent and eats well, we'll notice big results in a year from now.

I would not classify those dinky five pound weights in her hands as strength training. She doesn't put any effort in at all.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am

I’m also no expert but even I know that you’re so right and they do go hand in hand. Starting both together will help her to tone too so IF she did start to drop a considerable amount of weight shed have less excess skin. Even at her size light cardio daily along with some weight training could really benefit her.

However, none of this matters if she carries on with her current diet. She just needs to cut out as much processed stuff and eat clean things like chicken and steamed fresh vegetables. It’s a boring way of life but it’s the only thing that I will help her achieve real results at this point.

I was soooo shocked when she showed her kitchen ‘makeover’ at the amount of snacks in her cupboard. It was insane to me how she referred to them as quarantine snacks too. It is an awful outlook to have as it’s making her ok with the mindset that eating excessive unhealthy things is fine just because it’s a stressful time. I believe she is/was an emotional eater anyway so that won’t help her at all...

snarkween
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkween »

Lmaoooo this girl thought if she got fat again her double chin wouldn’t come back because they suck out your fat cells and they’re gone forever? Yes girl THOSE fat cells are gone, but when you gain weight you get MORE fat cells and when you lose weight they simply get smaller which is why people end up with loose skin 😂 It really gets me that she said she “researched” anything lmao!

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

she’s so out of shape i seriously can’t knock her for using 5 lb weights. i’m slim and even when i first started getting into working out, i honestly used 3 to 5 lb weights for most things. i had to build up the strength to be able to a good amount of reps/sets with higher weight. and i firmly believe if you use proper form and do enough sets, you will see a change even with light weights. i’m not going to talk shit about her lack of activity but at the same time expect her to use even 8 lb dumbbells when she has no recent history of working out. *not white knighting or trying to mod the thread*

i hope for her sake she continues working out and gains more education on what exercises will be most effective. i also
hope she becomes more educated on nutrition as her diet needs some serious help

Here4thet3a
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thet3a »

Love how she tries to use a grainy filter to camouflage her spotty face. Nice try bbgirl Image whoever compared her to John Candy is spot on Image

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dasiesunshine »

She 100% looks more like a 26 than the 20 according to this reference.

Goodnight Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodnight Moon »

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”