Beigesofrumpy / minimalist hoarder Part 5

The_One
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beigesofrumpy / minimalist hoarder Part 5

Post by The_One »

Christine's stupid VEGAN DIET is killing Michel. He is going through a vegan deterioration due to malnourishment, he is self-catabolizing. Also, his body seems to be reacting to anti-nutrients in plants (oxalates, phytates, lectins, salicylates) producing an autoimmune reaction in the form of eczema. He also seems to have a bad case of SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) looking at his swollen belly and lost weight. One of the reasons for SIBO is due to high carbohydrate diet. The man needs to start eating meat STAT.

an oak leaf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by an oak leaf »

youtubersuck wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:31 am
on her last video she's showing she's getting rid of three pieces of tiffany jewellery but those three have been on her blog for sale for a while now. and they were still on the blog unsold until she posted the video and now... she sold 2 out of 3! she made more than 300$ by selling the ring and the necklace! it's weird to me that women would just watch that video and then run to buy the jewellery. :roll: why would people spend so much on silver jewellery? just for the brand?
The silver content in that necklace is probably worth about thirty bucks by weight, so I suppose her buyer could be said to have paid for the Tiffany brand. Ongoing marketing and advertising by Tiffany itself is the reason why Tiffany jewelry resells for more than other comparable branded jewelry.

If you look online, the same necklace, gently used and not third-party authenticated, appears to routinely list and sell for $250-$350. Sometimes you can find it listed for more, but it doesn't seem to move at higher prices. Christine let hers go for $195, making it a bargain. Likewise, the ring sells between $135-$155 gently used; Christine sold hers for $119. The cuff bracelet seems to sell for between $355 and $600, and although Christine's has not yet sold, she has it priced to move at $285.

By listing these items on her "blog sale," she can avoid paying insertion fees or sale percentage to a social commerce marketplace platform, but she's essentially limited her customer pool to people who watch her videos. A person could easily buy the Tiffany jewelry Christine is selling, turn around, and re-sell it at a profit. This creates the impression that Christine is absolutely desperate for quick cash.

Her latest video is a tour of her uncomfortable-looking stripped down "minimalist" living room and dining room; as we all know by now, she's almost certainly got hoarder piles stacking up everywhere off camera. She natters on about how much everything cost and the story of how she acquired each object, genuinely sounding like an addict romancing her fix of choice. She also mentions reminding Michael to hide his blankets in decorative baskets whenever he's not actually sitting on the couch with them. The man is obviously ill! Just let him have his cozy blanket wherever he feels most comfortable with it!

I wonder what happened to all those pricey caudiciform plants she was constantly repotting last year. I wonder if she sold them, or if they rotted and she quietly threw them out, or if she's still hoarding them somewhere in the background under a pile of yoga leggings and Con-Tact paper.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

She's desperate for cash - now on her blog sale are her ugly yoga pants, worn out chaser T-shirts and Tony crystals all overpriced. Who is buying this stuff?!

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

I can't see paying for someone else's work out yoga pants no matter how gently worn she claims. If she were on eBay you would have buyer protection but her limited audience doesn't generate enough views.

What happened to donating to a women's shelter? Guess she can't with the COVID-19 issues so she's using her blog. And those tiny crystals are way overpriced.

As for the recent home tour it's blah. She can't arrange furniture as that sofa is too big to be on the wall sticking out into the doorway. She kept those dead palm fronds and cactus skeleton saying it makes for cozy texture- really? Dust catching and insect inhabiting junk. Do we need to know when she bought it or how much? No one cares.

She's in need of cash - it shows desperation. I doubt Michael has consistency in his construction jobs and they need money to move. So if she's not buying anything and not doing projects and not touring the area what will she do? Meditation and crystal prayers???? Oh no!

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

I loved her Hawaii vlogs! Talk about an escape from life for a while.
Her videos now are awful! I'm so over her blinding white minimalism crap.

BUT the thing you can always count on with this wacko chick is that a new obsession for her is only a few months away!

Splendour99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Splendour99 »

Oh, how I miss the Maui days. Christine was fun and quirky and her videos were entertaining. Now, she's just as bland as her diet. Also, like everyone else, I am extremely worried about Michael. It is downright painful seeing him in this condition. He is wasting away.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Michael is pushing 50 so if he wants to ride the crazy train called Christine let him- he should know better. Something tells me he's as nutty as her and I think his family gave up on them both. He seems none to bright and her controlling ways are costing him his health.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

The_One wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:09 pm
Christine's stupid VEGAN DIET is killing Michel. He is going through a vegan deterioration due to malnourishment, he is self-catabolizing. Also, his body seems to be reacting to anti-nutrients in plants (oxalates, phytates, lectins, salicylates) producing an autoimmune reaction in the form of eczema. He also seems to have a bad case of SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) looking at his swollen belly and lost weight. One of the reasons for SIBO is due to high carbohydrate diet. The man needs to start eating meat STAT.
Thank you! I actually came here to say this. Though I don't necessarily think it's the vegan diet itself that caused this, I think it's how restrictive Christine makes it. He probably would have been fine with a more balanced vegan diet (WAY more fat and protein), but because she's made him eat high carb for years now, the damage is done.

I know he's at the very least a strict vegetarian, even before meeting Christine, but I think he should add a little bit of meat into his diet until he starts gaining weight again. He can try going back to eating vegan later, but keep it lower carb. If they're vegan for ethical reasons, I understand how hard it would be to turn to meat, but at some point he's going to have to face reality and ask himself if would rather starve to death.

I get the impression Christine diagnosed him, because they either don't have health insurance (she would rather spend that money on all her white/beige crap), or she knows any Dr would take one look at him and tell him to start eating meat!

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Kelliec wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:33 am
Michael is pushing 50 so if he wants to ride the crazy train called Christine let him- he should know better. Something tells me he's as nutty as her and I think his family gave up on them both. He seems none to bright and her controlling ways are costing him his health.
The thing is, they've been together for what? More than 20 years? People can become extremely dependent on their partners without realizing it. Even the most sane person can get trapped like him.

Michael would very likely deteriorate faster without her than with her unfortunately. She has made all decisions for him for so many years, guaranteed he has NO idea how to take care of himself now.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Michael definitely looks sick, but I would guess it's due to some underlying health problem and not the veganism itself. Plus like the poster above me mentioned, Christine makes it super restrictive. It's definitely possible to be healthy on a vegan diet, and even Christine doesn't look terribly unhealthy (at least not to the extent Michael does). There's something wrong with Michael and either they're seeing a doctor for it and she's refusing to talk about it, or else she's decided she can treat him for it with more and more restrictive "clean eating".

Remember her video on her whole food 30-day journey diary thing? She was talking super vaguely but emotionally about health scares, and I still think Michael was diagnosed with something. Of course I hope it's not the case, but I could easily see him having cancer or an autoimmune disorder and being in treatment for it, which scared her into thinking she could eat in a way that would prevent that from ever happening to her. She curates her channel really carefully (as evidenced by us being confused about how much she had to declutter when she always shows barren white rooms). I don't think she and Michael are actually religious enough that they'd refuse life-saving medical treatment, I think she's just avoiding talking about it on her channel because it doesn't fit her image or message.

(Edited for typos)

The_One
Talker
Talker

Post by The_One »

lurksalot wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:25 am
The_One wrote:
Thank you! I actually came here to say this. Though I don't necessarily think it's the vegan diet itself that caused this, I think it's how restrictive Christine makes it. He probably would have been fine with a more balanced vegan diet (WAY more fat and protein), but because she's made him eat high carb for years now, the damage is done.

I know he's at the very least a strict vegetarian, even before meeting Christine, but I think he should add a little bit of meat into his diet until he starts gaining weight again. He can try going back to eating vegan later, but keep it lower carb. If they're vegan for ethical reasons, I understand how hard it would be to turn to meat, but at some point he's going to have to face reality and ask himself if would rather starve to death.

I get the impression Christine diagnosed him, because they either don't have health insurance (she would rather spend that money on all her white/beige crap), or she knows any Dr would take one look at him and tell him to start eating meat!

Michael probably has an underlying condition on top of his starvation diet, but the diet plays a major role in his deterioration. Unfortunately (even well-planned) vegan diet is not a healthy diet and most people will develop macronutrient deficiencies. Depending on one's genetic makeup and previous health status some people will take longer to deteriorate on the vegan diet but others will decline in few years. Plant macronutrients don't have the same bioavailability in the human body as animal macronutrients, even if they look good on paper. Watch Vegan Deterioration channel and you will see some disturbing visuals.

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

The_One wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:36 am
lurksalot wrote:
The_One wrote:

Michael probably has an underlying condition on top of his starvation diet, but the diet plays a major role in his deterioration. Unfortunately (even well-planned) vegan diet is not a healthy diet and most people will develop macronutrient deficiencies. Depending on one's genetic makeup and previous health status some people will take longer to deteriorate on the vegan diet but others will decline in few years. Plant macronutrients don't have the same bioavailability in the human body as animal macronutrients, even if they look good on paper. Watch Vegan Deterioration channel and you will see some disturbing visuals.
This is absolutely correct. I believe that vegetarianism is arguably the healthier approach to increasing one's plant-based consumption than full veganism. I feel like Christine and Michael appeared much healthier and balanced when they were in this lifestyle.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

The_One wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:36 am
lurksalot wrote:
The_One wrote:

Most of your claims are unscientific but you really discredit yourself by recommending a channel like Vegan Deterioration. While we speculate about Michael's diet and health, and that's all we can do, let's not make unqualified general statements about the vegan diet.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

She threw out 1,000 items and disappeared. She is probably searching for a new obsession as we speak.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

It's been a month since the last video. Maybe they are moving these days? I hope she sells that huge stupid couch. lol

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Christine tweets she's been so busy working she forgot to post a video. She is such a liar! Who is she trying to fool- her idiotic self is the only one who believes they haven't moved. That's why they purged the crap they had. Such a con artist.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's posted a minimalist bedroom tour video - which is highly boring!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Oh what a boring bedroom! Is she in a youth hostel with the mattress on the floor? How unsanitary can you be? And did you see the closet - does Michael own any clothes as his side was practically bare. She's not showing the second bedroom yet which is probably hiding all the stuff she still is hoarding. Some comments about her need to shop and shop again were met with her stating she thinks they are mean but only wants to spread joy and happiness. I still say these are old videos Made months ago and there is something amiss about her and Michael and working and their money situation. She's certainly not making money off these few boring videos and her junk doesn't sell in masses. It doesn't add up.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's selling a lot of over priced crystal on her 'Modern Bohemian' site. She's trying to sell some Rose Quartz (50g) from Brazil at nearly $300. I've found some from wholesale stockists at $14 each that are identical!

Her Larimar cuff bracelets are out of stock at $245 each. I found the exact same ones on Alibaba for between $20 - $40 (depending on how many you order)
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

Kelliec wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:03 am
Oh what a boring bedroom! Is she in a youth hostel with the mattress on the floor? How unsanitary can you be? And did you see the closet - does Michael own any clothes as his side was practically bare. She's not showing the second bedroom yet which is probably hiding all the stuff she still is hoarding. Some comments about her need to shop and shop again were met with her stating she thinks they are mean but only wants to spread joy and happiness. I still say these are old videos Made months ago and there is something amiss about her and Michael and working and their money situation. She's certainly not making money off these few boring videos and her junk doesn't sell in masses. It doesn't add up.
I wonder if Michael has ever had the 'coconuts' to address this possiblity with her, as well? I'm sure that she has gotten plenty of side-eye from his side of the family over the years.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”