TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 10

Yunrn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 10

Post by Yunrn »

I wonder if they’re trying to get in to target because of GNC going under?

glittersag
Talker
Talker

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 10

Post by glittersag »

Oh she is 100% having a C. She’s petite and struggled last time, and she was well overdue then too. Quit lying Katy! Many women have C sections. Cleopatra supposedly had a C section, hence the NAME. Humble yourself! You’re not some goddess that is beyond surgical birth. The multiple outfits definitely gave it away.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

sunday wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:13 am
this woman I follow, who Katy also follows, is also trying for a VBAC (is a few days farther along than Katy) and she posted that she's in the hospital now in labor so I'm sure she feels like she's under the gun and really wants this baby out after seeing that

I assume Haydn's parents will end up staying longer/visiting more frequently once the baby is born, and that Haydn will be even more hands on so she can go workout and desperately try to build any muscle back that she's lost in the last 2 yrs
Speaking of which, where the hell are her parents? I feel sorry for them. Like they aren’t included.

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

Did anyone catch LHR letting his mom try a cookie in his insta story ? Axel basically screamed for it and climbed on top of the coffee table to get some. Instead of any kind of discipline they were like yes Axel will get a bite. It’s going to be a rude awakening when this new baby is born. Axel is a brat!

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

Another video of Axel baby babbling and Katy trying to make it sound like he’s saying real words. I’m kinda shocked how poor his pronunciation is. He sounds like he’s 1 years old and not almost 2.

moonlight11
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlight11 »

I thought she’s never struggled with anxiety before? Or worrying? Or stress??? You can just choose to “not think about it” instead (in her words) 🧐
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”