continue here :tu:
thanks to Firecracker for the title <3

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Melanie “ME, ME, MEEEE!” Murphy - Part 3

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Woo! Agree with everyone here, definitely pregnant.

clouise_92
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by clouise_92 »

Wow she's really easy to find on Facebook. Honestly just wanted to see some pictures but I did notice, was Jessie not there?

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

clouise_92 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:01 pm
Wow she's really easy to find on Facebook. Honestly just wanted to see some pictures but I did notice, was Jessie not there?
Yeah I didn't see Jessie in any of the photos, really odd that her sister and bridesmaid couldn't make it. They barely had anyone there at all
I wonder if Melanie threw a fit wouldn't let anyone except bare essentials attend

Margo Channing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Margo Channing »

I have absolutely no idea what kinds of rules the registry office is imposing as they are not out on the public domain but it is highly possible that they are limiting the number of guests other than witnesses you can have with you- everywhere is taking covid 19 extremely serious in Ireland right now. Also possible that Jessie is self isolating right now?

Thelastelf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thelastelf »

Self centered Melanie. Must post a picture of her real dress, so that everyone can assure her how gorgeous she looks. Why? Keep it private... she cannot keep anything private though, her luck is defined by her sharing every single thing in her life, and people just adoring her. Kind of sad actually. First day of marriage and she is just sitting on her phone wining again... that must be true love LOL

Nova1111
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova1111 »

Just as I suspected... Mel flat out whining and then pretending she's all cool with the way it panned out. Yet she's still wining about it. No doubt she will milk this with a few magazines and newspapers. She literally got married yesterday and she's back on SM. She was obviously reading here hence the " people DM'd me on Instagram " comment. SURE JAN.

She's obviously fishing for companies to give her a wedding dress hence showing her old one. Still don't think she's pregnant and think she enjoys the speculation.

My god imagine being married and spending your second day flat out on SM. She married for the pilot title nothing more.

Least we all not forget Thomas mother said " she will chew you up and spit you out" Mother's know!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she's complaining about her honeymoon being cancelled and I could barely buy food today at the supermarket lol. perspective

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Nova1111 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Least we all not forget Thomas mother said " she will chew you up and spit you out" Mother's know!

LMAO when did she say that?!

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

I don't understand why she didn't just wear her actual wedding dress to the ceremony, I thought she might want to keep it a surprise for the 'big do' but she's posting it all over her insta stories so that wasn't it. She looked like a bride from the 1970s and not in a cute vintage way

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Anyone got a pic of her "real" wedding dress? She blocked me on Insta for calling her out on not voting so I can't see it :)

Aramsamsam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aramsamsam »

Why in the world did she post such random pictures of her 'real' dress..
She could have worn it to the registry or keep it for the party whenever it is
Did she ever say she bought the dress? It might be borrowed and she has to return it(hardly imaginable honestly)
Nontheless her posting the pictures of the fitting seems so ... crazy? I don't know is she sitting on her sofa reliving her perfect ceremony in her head over and over? And it's crazy how she has to repeat over and over again that getting married is more important than the celebration.. is Thomas a freaking accessory that is merely there so that she can have her perfect Instagram #relationshipGoals... I don't get her at all. Sorry if my comment is all over the place, its hard to put my thoughts into a right order. The whole situation just shows her true personality. It seems like she has no idea how financially privileged she is. While people right now have to worry for their workplaces and business owners for their businesses and employees she can make so much money because half of the world is in quarantine and probably on YouTube etc. Uuuuuugh I'm sorry I just cant with her anymore

Nova1111
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova1111 »

bookish wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:36 pm
Nova1111 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:19 pm

LMAO when did she say that?!
Honest relationship Q and A at around the 6.40 min mark x

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

hellohappiness wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 pm
Anyone got a pic of her "real" wedding dress? She blocked me on Insta for calling her out on not voting so I can't see it :)
melweddingdress.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

Ew at her real wedding dress

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Knew it'd be a huge princess dress!

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

I hate both dresses tbh, both so boring

Dena44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dena44 »

Melanie was on the radio this morning talking to Ryan tubridy about the wedding, honestly I know what you’re all saying and we do need perspective and she can be dramatic but I think she’s allowed to feel sad about her wedding and she did sound genuine and mature about it on the radio, maybe she should have waited until she was over the emotions of it to talk about it on Instagram. I’m not defending her I have a lot of issues with her but I’m not going to persecute her on this one, we’re all missing out on things because of this. Funny thing is she sounded so much more natural and Dublin on the radio than the stupid voice she puts on for her videos. She’s definitely pregnant because she said she had that dress for the next day or just in case her actual dress didn’t fit.

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

She's in the Independent too, she's gonna milk this for allllllll it's worth :roll:

https://www.independent.ie/style/weddin ... ZNbFPw97-A

Nova1111
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova1111 »

She got called out online for her self promo and lack of calling attention to charities that need help. She deleted her snarky reply and retweeted charities. The slyness from her.

Return to “L-O”