Post by TheNJDollarTreeWife »

retromusic1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by retromusic1 »

Question, in the uk we can actually turn radiators off with a dial on the radiator...don't they have them in the usa??

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

retromusic1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:38 am
Question, in the uk we can actually turn radiators off with a dial on the radiator...don't they have them in the usa??
Some do, but I think it may be different in an apartment building where the landlord or super is controlling (and paying for) the heat.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Good morning, everyone! Sharing my [probably rambling] thoughts for today.

The comment sections of Mr. E.'s videos have been encouraging... the more I read and see that people will *not* be giving up on getting justice for Tommy, the more hopeful the situation seems. For a while there, it felt as if she was going to get away with everything but I think many people are keeping after her case, gathering evidence, etc.

I think it's funny that she's chosen the "poor disabled widow" tack (look it up, Cindy, it means "course"... a noun. Oh, by the way, the "action words" would be verbs, not nouns... you musta been a challenge to your 3rd grade teacher!) Uh... anyone seeing your videos of the filthy mouthed mean old obese straw-haired bag-lady witch wishing death on people won't buy that BS... and you'd be surprised at the kind of people/agencies, etc. that are monitoring you. :o

And last, I really don't CARE if her apartment stinks to high heaven and low hell... or that she caused an infestation issue with feeding the outsiders. I don't really CARE if there are feather-brained people buying her food and presents or that she lives in dump not fit for man or beast. What I DO care about is fraud of any kind because there are people who do really need the assistance and lying about income, life insurance, other insurance, etc. *always* comes back to bite ya. And I care VERY deeply about Checkers and Hunter and will NOT tolerate her screaming at them. And I care about justice for Tommy, too... I can not accept the fact that we all watched a man being killed and abused and nothing can be done about it. I'm waiting to see what *is* finally done about it.

To the people working on this case and not letting up, a heartfelt THANK YOU! <3

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^ Agree, KatieAnn.

And you'd think she'd have some humility now that Tommy's gone, yet in every video she acts more and more smug and entitled.
I really cannot WAIT to see the fall from her high horse!!

I'd normally feel empathy and compassion for anyone in Cynthia's situation - recently widowed, alone during the pandemic near NYC, for Cynthia, I can't muster even one sliver of sympathy.

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

lol, she's eating her "last bologna"...she prefers the "low fat one"....."meats a rarity around here"...yes you guessed right folks it's THURSDAYS SUBLIMINAL E BEGGING!
I feel like I am watching a toilet, she's so full of shit lmaoo, hilarious though....if they are truly that dumb to keep falling for this, I say let em spend their money sending her food cause she' pretending she's living in some post apocalyptic zombie world.............talk about stupid, even she knows they are stupid lol.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

retromusic1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:27 am
lol, she's eating her "last bologna"...she prefers the "low fat one"....."meats a rarity around here"...yes you guessed right folks it's THURSDAYS SUBLIMINAL E BEGGING!
I feel like I am watching a toilet, she's so full of shit lmaoo, hilarious though....if they are truly that dumb to keep falling for this, I say let em spend their money sending her food cause she' pretending she's living in some post apocalyptic zombie world.............talk about stupid, even she knows they are stupid lol.
You got that right, retromusic1! I wonder if she makes a "begging shopping list" to be rotated? When it's time for something to hit the top of the list, she has it for lunch and "mentions" that it's nearly gone or the last of it. :roll: Um... wonder why she never buys or mentions toilet paper? (That was a Katie-mind-drift!) Although now that she will see this, she'll soon be begging for it.

I don't understand it... really. At least --AHEM-- one of her top tier suppliers frequents Steve and Marc's channel, thus KNOWS what Cynthia's doing and what a LOT of people are saying in the comments, but continues to do it. Wish I'd be able to figure out why it happens when so many people in the country truly *are* in need right now.

Speaking of Steve and Marc..... IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

KatieAnn wrote:
retromusic1 wrote:
You got that right, retromusic1! I wonder if she makes a "begging shopping list" to be rotated? When it's time for something to hit the top of the list, she has it for lunch and "mentions" that it's nearly gone or the last of it. :roll: Um... wonder why she never buys or mentions toilet paper? (That was a Katie-mind-drift!) Although now that she will see this, she'll soon be begging for it.

I don't understand it... really. At least --AHEM-- one of her top tier suppliers frequents Steve and Marc's channel, thus KNOWS what Cynthia's doing and what a LOT of people are saying in the comments, but continues to do it. Wish I'd be able to figure out why it happens when so many people in the country truly *are* in need right now.

Love THURSDAY!!!

Grabbed a couple screenshots of the comment section before they’re deleted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am
Grabbed a couple screenshots of the comment section before they’re deleted
Ah, thank you for doing that... probably by the time I'd get there, they'd be just a memory. So good to see more people catching on, though. I can understand why people would have fallen for it in the beginning... but as time goes on, there HAS to be a eureka moment of "whoa, she's e-begging for all her food while spending money on foolishness and toys!"

Oh, anyone notice that she said recently the "cock-a-roaches are multiplying, there are so many of them now" when she usually claims it's just one or two people? I think all of her lies are coming crashing down and she'll soon be a ward of the state after a complete mental breakdown. That cocky attitude is getting old real fast.

Can ya do ONE thing right in your life, Cynthia, and make arrangements for the boys to be well taken care of if something happens to you? There have been so many piss-poor decisions, let's make one good one, shall we?

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 am
retromusic1 wrote:

I agree Katie, so many in need right now, this truly is not the time for e begging for food and buying giant cases of lollipops. She can't help but brag about what she buys, but at the same tiime she gives herself away, she aint broke, it's just a big scam. I aint got no top and bottom to my sandwiches, i aint got no meat...comes to something when her biggest supporter, Marcy sees the truth. She's not this little girl, she's not the grieving widow, she's not totally disabled, except by her mind. She plays this big game, one minute she's like a child and the next she's talking politics, its all complete BS to get people to feel sorry for her, she used this on tommy for years, playing the little girl who wants gifts, same old routine. She started to change, tried to lose weight, richard simmons... but the old cynthia is back, tommys been dead a few weeks, why bother playing the im going to improve my life game, when i can e beg my life away just like i did in the past. She will never change, unless she addresses her guilt and I am afraid that pandoras box is locked away and the key is lost in the endless junk in her apartment.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by littlegarose »

Some new gems:

Bethany Richmond
19 minutes ago

you just received your insurance payout? !!! You should have plenty of money.

Patrick Wagner
7 minutes ago

Eileen. She wants more bologna. Send some asapImage

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

I see the comments are still there... interesting. All part of the game I suppose because if she's still monitoring comments, she's approving them and then removing after enough people have seen them. She doesn't understand that her little girl games have her on the track to some HUGE legal problems. That thumbnail is nothing but mockery... she knows what we're all saying and it's a big "FU" to everyone, especially the brainless sheep who send her things. To the Widow Beaumont it's nothing but mocking.... "ha! Look at this, everyone, I CAN make my ugly pouty face and people WILL respond, so THERE!"

Uh... pouty faces are not attractive on extremely fat red old lady faces, Cindy. They're coming to take you away hey hey.

****** Edit.... .Comments are gone now. You are going to LOSE this game, little goil!
Last edited by KatieAnn on Thu May 07, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Did you guys notice she changed the name of her channel?
"Cynthia Talks Tea" Yikes.

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

Yes she is mocking people, she's also desperate for another online fight to up her views, hence the comment about Pam, stay strong Pam! Just noticed the channel name change, Rose....she's itching for fights, be careful everyone, she's just waiting for the right ammo and then she will exaggerate it tenfold and alter it to suit her agenda, just like she did with his nephew and others. We saw the game last year satan, you're gonna have to work harder.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:16 pm
Did you guys notice she changed the name of her channel?
"Cynthia Talks Tea" Yikes.
Shall we break it to her that whatever or whomever she's trying to hide from this time, it won't work?  Even putting "Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont" into searches brings up whatever channel name she's using at the time. 

I think she's finally catching on that some powerful agencies (and local people, I hear)  are monitoring her and she's running like a scared little chicken to hide... too childish or mentally ill to realize that never works. Sucks to be you, Mrs. Beaumont.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

What is she doing??!!!!  I'm *watching* the thumbs down numbers going down.... how is that son of a sea snake DOING that?!   YouTube doesn't allow manipulation of numbers like that, do they??!!

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 pm
What is she doing??!!!!  I'm *watching* the thumbs down numbers going down.... how is that son of a sea snake DOING that?!   YouTube doesn't allow manipulation of numbers like that, do they??!!
hmm Katie, you looking at her youtube through invidius? On youtubes site its not changed, still says 107 thumbs down, which is a huge proportion so early. Invids servers are a bit dodgy lol

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

retromusic1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:01 pm
hmm Katie, you looking at her youtube through invidius? On youtubes site its not changed, still says 107 thumbs down, which is a huge proportion so early. Invids servers are a bit dodgy lol
I watch the videos I want to watch (NOT this one because after seeing the thumbnail, there's no way I want to hear her spewing!) :D on Invidius but read comments on YT. When I first saw it, thumbs down number was 110. Refresh, 109... repeat repeat, then it was 106. Thought the first time someone had just changed their mind, but it kept happening. Climbing again though... 117 now. My goodness, she is a special kind of hated!

PS... Speaking of Invidious, can someone share a link with reliable info stating that it doesn't really pay creators since it leads back to and reports to Yt? I've been hearing some hackers starting to tell a different story, and there are "some people" .... okay, one person.... I don't want to give a red cent to.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”