Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by KatieAnn »

More comic relief in her comment section... someone just asked when she started transitioning to a woman. :rofl: Which, now that I'm thinking about it, isn't the first time I've heard that theory with the height, body mass, and size 11 men's feet. But that's okay 'cause to the little fairy princess, she'll forever be 36-24-36. :ele: 'Tis alright, Barbie-doll, people can be harsh and they're just jealous of you. :roll:

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Katie,That is hilarious!! Pigs will fly and there will be snowstorms in hell the day i would ever be jealous of that cretin. Cynthia,trust and believe nobody on God's green earth is jealous of you. There might be a slim chance that Elvis Travels is jealous of you because you have a toilet in your hoarder's hovel.

TheNJDollarTreeWife
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNJDollarTreeWife »

Teetee33
Learner
Learner

Cynthia will sing for her supper !!

Post by Teetee33 »

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^ LMAO!!!
Spot on!!! Brilliant!! I’m Dead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cynthia will sing for her supper !!

Post by KatieAnn »

Teetee33 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:01 am
<3 :rofl: :respekt: :lolface: :gj: Aw man, I love this! I don't know who this creator is, but she hit it *exactly* right down to the purdy red cheeks. OMG!!! I'll have to go check out her other videos if there are any.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

I just subbed, in her comments she said more to come! Can't wait!

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

Ok, I just watched a few minutes of her latest video, hormel xl lunch and I had enough! She keeps belching like a classless pig! Can’t believe a grown woman can behave they way she does! She doesn’t even stop herself from burping! She is so disgusting feeding her mouth with horrible processed food! Does she ever eat a vegetable or a salad? Why can’t she go with Betty shopping? Put on a mask and go to the grocery store! She’s too lazy, how can she bring up the cart full of food? She is a horrible person !Her apartment is full of dirt. Ants , next she will have roaches! And her subs keep sending that classless heffer more food! What’s wrong with them?

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Cynthia "glanced at Mario Cuomo".... she's such a news hound, I'll tell ya.... 'cept Mario Cuomo died in 2015. :roll: Drugs might be escalating the brain decline maybe? And I notice she's burping an extra lot because someone told her it's disgusting... that seems to be her MO.... "I'll show YOU!" Total defiance. Crazy as a loon.

Yo, Cindy, ya thinking that's "just heartburn?" And one more thing while I'm trying to help with your health and image today... that Hormel XL you had... you aware that it has nearly 1,000mg of sodium? Are you not on blood pressure medication? Do you WANT a stroke with the way you're eating? I think I know how that art teacher felt not wanting to deal with you.

Oh, and one more thing.... that "Dixie from Texas" posting under the name "Patrick Turner" who just tattled to you about Roger Brown's video on you... hope you took a moment to wonder why she was out there watching videos that are about you. And that "Gail Jones" watches Pam and probably all the others too... you might want to stay close to that block button. Um... and Eileen.... you wouldn't *believe* where she's been seen! Better ban them all, girlie... they're not your friends. Either for you or against you, right? You'd be surprised who's watching all those other channels!

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

Last week Cindy was trash talking the buildings Supers but this week she has a Mother's Day present for them. It must not be anything breakable cuz she was gonna throw it out the window to them! :rofl: But her plan fell apart because they didn't BBQ today. :rofl:

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Cynthia,what were you planning on throwing out of the window during your neighbor's bbq? If you play stupid games you will win stupid prizes. Do you really want to put yourself at risk of being evicted by fighting with the neighbors and the super? Your hatred for people that have families is not normal.But i guess most watch you these days because you are behaving like a trainwreck...😡

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

Well there are some interesting guesses on what the big Sinthia got, will be interesting! My guess even though she said in a previous video that they weren't able to have w/d that the first one is probably it. Although she needs the vacuum more (she has several small ones)she'd never use it.

I'm holding out that its a grocery cart (the type from the store) because if the comments on other channels are in the least accurate, her homeless ass will need it to push around all of her barrets, pusheens and the kitties. All that hoard and beautiful gifts will end up in a dumpster because we all know now that's how it played out with her mothers apartment, right Tommy????

SUNSHINE W GARCIA
U got ONE OF THOSE SMALL VERY SMALL WASHER MACHINE!?!??one that hooks up to sink????

Vanillarose 1
I think the Gift you got is a vaccume cleaner

Pia Hess
Oh,it's either a toaster oven or a microwave convection oven,maybe.Or a bunch of Oscar Meyer Bologny.

Jules Johnson
I’m going to take a guess that you received a Junior’s Cheesecake. I’m craving one.

MegaHistorygirl
new pots and pans are my guess

The Real Pam G.
Me and Ava we're cracking up. my guess is that you got some sort of curio cabinet or shelving

Katniss The cat
Sunkist and balogna ??

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

My guess is an eviction notice. What good is a damn vacumn when this idiot will not even use a broom or a mop? She doesn't need anymore appliances especially since she will not get off her fat ass to cook...Maybe some super idiot sent her a years worth of sunkist soda.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rational_thinker wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:49 am
Well there are some interesting guesses on what the big Sinthia got, will be interesting! My guess even though she said in a previous video that they weren't able to have w/d that the first one is probably it. Although she needs the vacuum more (she has several small ones)she'd never use it.

I'm holding out that its a grocery cart (the type from the store) because if the comments on other channels are in the least accurate, her homeless ass will need it to push around all of her barrets, pusheens and the kitties. All that hoard and beautiful gifts will end up in a dumpster because we all know now that's how it played out with her mothers apartment, right Tommy????
My guess would be that one of her brainless sheep-suckers fell for the begging hint last week that she [pout pout]  has only one pot. :roll:   Which isn't true, of course because we've seen her using a few at the same time in cooking videos. 

So either Eilee.... uh, "someone"  ordered pots and pans for her... probably Pioneer Woman to match her slow cooker... or if it's "anonymous" then she's blowing through the life insurance money. Should be interesting reading the comments before they disappear no matter what it is. :rofl:

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

My guess is an eviction notice. What good is a damn vacumn when this idiot will not even use a broom or a mop? She doesn't need anymore appliances especially since she will not get off her fat ass to cook...Maybe some super idiot sent her a years worth of sunkist soda.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Sally78 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:02 am
I HOPE it's an eviction notice, but she wouldn't be all excited about that. :D So true about the cleaning... I'll be interested to see how long Tommy's Starbucks glass will sit at the same spot with the same level of water in it. Oh my.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Katie,it will probably sit there until she gets kicked out or until green algae starts floating in it.😷

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Sally78 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 am
Katie,it will probably sit there until she gets kicked out or until green algae starts floating in it.😷
Oh yeah... can you *imagine* the horror the people who clear that place out after she's booted are going to face?! Best part of all this is that she reads us here and I can assume that piggy red face :oink: is all smug right now thinking that a Mother's Day gift to the super is going to fix everything. (Wonder which of her subscription box rejects or substandard gifts from her flunkies make up the super's gift?)

But *we* know stuff, and we know those visits are just a few weeks away. You'd think she would have at least by now cleaned the place up knowing they'll be coming by from the city! She must think that she has "disabled widow rights" and can refuse entrance. Well it worked for Tommy's nurses and succeeded in killing him after all. :raging:

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

The county is not going to play around with this clown..I'm Sure they will have the super with them when they knock on the door....If she doesn't open the door they will call the police. She thinks everything is a joke because she has been able to get away with her bullshit thus far.

TheNJDollarTreeWife
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNJDollarTreeWife »

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”