Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by Danhumphries »

Someone commented on her recent post about the ads and she @ them saying would you work for free. Someone else commented agreeing and now its gone. Literally 50 seconds ago. (Duno how to upload pics on here hahah) Shes fast. She sigs there deleting bc how can her content get little to no comments

JoJonntheGoGo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JoJonntheGoGo »

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forum & agree with everyone on here!!! Geez, they have been on my nerves lately. These ads are NUTS. Also, the recent Walmart wrapping paper one is cringe (awf ad).

I noticed someone else asked if she could say what was going on. Julia replied, "hahaha nothings going on," and continued with, "we mentioned...that we weren't doing vlogmas and that we're going to take off for the holidays." & to what you mention about the other comment, "would you work for free." Is it just me, or is she coming off as an arrogant/ungrateful snob? Like, I'm sorry, but these are your followers you're talking to. If she genuinely made content for her "followers," she should respect them a little more. As for the constant ads, I understand that's their "job," but your other "job" is to post OTHER content!! Also, Ms "taking a break" like normal people, the job is not hard. It's literally is just them bullshit chit-chatting, nothing special. It's so laughable at this point with how much they complain, lol.

She did a story today mentioning how angry she looks. It's because of all of the "Holiday Stress." Are you kidding me? I thought she was on a "break for the holidays" wth does she have to be stressed about. HAHA.
Last edited by JoJonntheGoGo on Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

muchtoponder
Learner
Learner

Post by muchtoponder »

I’m starting to get seemingly, possibly irrationally annoyed with their lax, careless disposition. There were literally multiple tornadoes flying through their state last night (and surrounding states) where people died and they don’t say anything about it. Even shannon fucking ford made a story post about, not that any one has to but like ? Are they really just so off in their own little world they’re running around going to parties and concerts as a storm is looming??? Another thing is, as other people have mentioned, they never talk about anything serious or important on their platform and it’s actually disgusting.

We all know how they ignored all BLM related talk, then made a stupid video asking how black people can educate them as if that’s not THEIR OWN responsibility. And then even jessica stockstill posted about the michigan shooting and they simply ignored it and went on about their lives. Not only that but they’re obviously not the poster children for COVID awareness but they way they blatantly ignore it and have the audacity to post in the midst of it is beyond me. I also wonder how they managed to get around new york since most places require vaccine cards and we all know they’re not. Regardless of any political views or affiliation their blatant selfishness, laziness, ignorance etc is enough for me to not support them aside from their horrible personalities and julia’s terrible sense of style.

muchtoponder
Learner
Learner

Post by muchtoponder »

JoJonntheGoGo wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:32 pm
Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forum & agree with everyone on here!!! Geez, they have been on my nerves lately. These ads are NUTS. Also, the recent Walmart wrapping paper one is cringe (awf ad).

I noticed someone else asked if she could say what was going on. Julia replied, "hahaha nothings going on," and continued with, "we mentioned...that we weren't doing vlogmas and that we're going to take off for the holidays." & to what you mention about the other comment, "would you work for free." Is it just me, or is she coming off as an arrogant/ungrateful snob? Like, I'm sorry, but these are your followers you're talking to. If she genuinely made content for her "followers," she should respect them a little more. As for the constant ads, I understand that's their "job," but your other "job" is to post OTHER content!! Also, Ms "taking a break" like normal people, the job is not hard. It's literally is just them bullshit chit-chatting, nothing special. It's so laughable at this point with how much they complain, lol.

She did a story today mentioning how angry she looks. It's because of all of the "Holiday Stress." Are you kidding me? I thought she was on a "break for the holidays" wth does she have to be stressed about. HAHA.
This!!! Or her post this morning “i cried three times yesterday because of holiday stress” i’m sorry WHAT are you stressed about??? You’ve been on vacation the entire “holiday season”, you don’t have children to buy gifts for, you’re not responsible for literally anything but yourself as is hunter and you don’t DO anything aside from go to parties and restaurants every night. They’re so delusional I have no idea how they made it this far in life being SO lazy. Like I genuinely would like just know what exactly “holiday stress” is for someone who has little to no responsibilities and is practically not even working through the holidays. She’s so dumb. Maybe even worse than Hunter because at least he doesn’t post stupid shit like her

JoJonntheGoGo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JoJonntheGoGo »

muchtoponder wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:57 am
I’m starting to get seemingly, possibly irrationally annoyed with their lax, careless disposition. There were literally multiple tornadoes flying through their state last night (and surrounding states) where people died and they don’t say anything about it. Even shannon fucking ford made a story post about, not that any one has to but like ? Are they really just so off in their own little world they’re running around going to parties and concerts as a storm is looming??? Another thing is, as other people have mentioned, they never talk about anything serious or important on their platform and it’s actually disgusting.

We all know how they ignored all BLM related talk, then made a stupid video asking how black people can educate them as if that’s not THEIR OWN responsibility. And then even jessica stockstill posted about the michigan shooting and they simply ignored it and went on about their lives. Not only that but they’re obviously not the poster children for COVID awareness but they way they blatantly ignore it and have the audacity to post in the midst of it is beyond me. I also wonder how they managed to get around new york since most places require vaccine cards and we all know they’re not. Regardless of any political views or affiliation their blatant selfishness, laziness, ignorance etc is enough for me to not support them aside from their horrible personalities and julia’s terrible sense of style.
We do have so many crazy things going on in the world rn, I agree!! But I understand why people (particularly influencers) keep their views private, and I respect that, whether it be about organizations, politics, covid, etc. I don't follow influencers to hear about things they aren't educated in or have no fundamental ideas about. She ultimately could have addressed other noncontroversial subjects, like the storm or tragic shooting, as you mentioned.

You're damn right; her ignorance is showing through! It reminds me of when Kourtney Kardashian said, "Kim people are dying," like wake the f up!! From her most recent insta post, she seems VERY insecure. The two of them lack perspective and don't seem to see that other people have REAL problems. The "holiday stess" really bothers me. Is it money? Because they do recklessly spend a lot of it. But it couldn't be that, right Julia? Is it kids? Oh, wait, they don't have anything but a dog to look after... Hmm. They hired people to put up Christmas lights outside their house, concerts, go shopping every day, and have newly painted nails. What's there to be stressed about, really?? COME ON, learn some time management (lazy & the ads lately are embarrassing). They're both so egocentric; I can't. SMH.

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

I’m convinced that hunner or juj reads these posts. They apologized several times and said they are fine and she’s not preggers etc. They are just busy. Hunner finally showed the bathroom and it’s dark and frankly scary not artistic imo. She didn’t go to f45 just workout on peloton ingarage!? And then shops and get nails and hair done. Frankly last few insta posts her eyes look dead. She fake smiles and super fake dances around to push products are aren’t all that. Something is up with them I’m really curious to see what side show stuff they come up with since they are such althetes and artists smh

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Between here and The Disc. the real feedback they are getting isn’t good at all. We are all saying about the same things. They
are doing a 💩 job. If that’s what they want to showcase…. Fine. They both look bad. They answered the questions. Which
means they read the truth. They may not like it but they read it and can’t delete it. :rofl:

What sponsor turned down their offering. It must have been really poor. I don’t want to have to look it up. When you can’t
even deliver a decent spot for a sponsor who usually isn’t picky….. what does that say about your ability to produce decent
content? :corn:

Zzbaby23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Zzbaby23 »

What’s The Disc?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Zzbaby23 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:12 pm
What’s The Disc?
Dis* cord

chachacha13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chachacha13 »

tar wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:42 am
Between here and The Disc. the real feedback they are getting isn’t good at all. We are all saying about the same things. They
are doing a 💩 job. If that’s what they want to showcase…. Fine. They both look bad. They answered the questions. Which
means they read the truth. They may not like it but they read it and can’t delete it. :rofl:

What sponsor turned down their offering. It must have been really poor. I don’t want to have to look it up. When you can’t
even deliver a decent spot for a sponsor who usually isn’t picky….. what does that say about your ability to produce decent
wait can you add a link to the discord? also... is it me or did it not look like her vacuum was on in her story today lmao the stuff wasn't spinning inside the vacuum

Acdefg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Acdefg »

tar wrote:

Right? Wouldn’t they just post it unsponsed rather than throw the whole video away?

XXnaomixx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by XXnaomixx »

Foxtrottexas wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:30 pm
I’m convinced that hunner or juj reads these posts. They apologized several times and said they are fine and she’s not preggers etc. They are just busy. Hunner finally showed the bathroom and it’s dark and frankly scary not artistic imo. She didn’t go to f45 just workout on peloton ingarage!? And then shops and get nails and hair done. Frankly last few insta posts her eyes look dead. She fake smiles and super fake dances around to push products are aren’t all that. Something is up with them I’m really curious to see what side show stuff they come up with since they are such althetes and artists smh
I actually unfollowed Julia from my IG because I got so sick of her making that forced smile and squinting her eyes... but I thought I would check it out based on your comment and wowww you told no lies!! That one picture where she is wearing a white Walmart shirt in front of the tree! She looks exhausted lol I am kind of surprised she even posted it but I guess no one works for free :( I wonder what is wrong with them.

whatstheteagirl
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by whatstheteagirl »

First of all, I did not know this invention exist, im so glad I found this LOL.
Julia's style is very questionable for me, thank god its winter, she tones it down a little bit. also Julia's family don't look that rich tbh, I think its all from the Havens. but omg the amount of money they spend!! its unbelievable for what they do. frrr you guys it doesn't add up for me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Their latest YT video….

They used the word “like” so much during their car chat.

gameonmole
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gameonmole »

tar wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 pm
Their latest YT video….

They used the word “like” so much during their car chat.

Like totally like. Someone shut this bimbo up.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

walkitlikeitalki113- wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:50 pm
tar wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Dis* cord
What’s the discord link?
They are no longer allowing links except once a day and for the first 100 people who respond regardless of how many links
are given out. We aren’t affiliated in any way with the Gate Dis cord. They only give out a link at a certain time of day.
I have tried numerous times to help posters on this thread. If I had the link I would post it for you. It is currently dead.

Devilsadvoc8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devilsadvoc8 »

tar wrote:

I have been a long time follower of the havens and honestly love them from their “perfect” moments to their bickering. I noticed their lack affort around a year or more ago, they used to scout photo locations for her ig, she used to steam and hang her haul items on a rack for a nice presentation. The redundant (yet guilty pleasure of mine) vlogs were broken up with sit down styling, makeup or other types of videos. Now it’s random spots in their house for ig photos, tons of clothing draped over a chair to quickly and casually try on for sponsorships in front of EVERY vlog and pretty much nothing else on their channel besides vlogs. AND of course they come back after their break with what? 2 back to back sponsorships, looks like they ran out of money post holiday spending blitz. It’s funny because I remember them mentioning in a semi recent vlog that they could take SO MANY MORE sponsorships but turn down the ones that aren’t authentic.

On another note I read another user mention hunters liking sprees on womens ig’s, and how at the mention of this habit on GG he unfollowed hundreds of girls. Julia seemed Peeved in coordinating vlogs and stories to the timeline of this. I had a first hand encounter after he randomly liked one of my photos after I commented on his pic with juj. This could be a growth tactic, I know smaller ig accounts do this but to do it to women followers? Would come off less harmless if I didn’t have a coworker tell me about a girl she met that had an encounter with the havens at a dfw bar. Somehow this girl bumped into hunter, he apologized and asked for the girls ig and proceeded to tell her about their YouTube and ig, introduced juj, and told the girl to follow them(slightly cringy) the next day he messaged the girl saying it was nice to meet her. She did say it was a nice encounter and if it were anyone else I would think that was a sweet way of connecting with followers but they dont exactly try to engage with their followers and cultivate that tight of a community. in their most recent vlog she seemed really pissed about the fact that hunter still sleeps with his phone in the room and was very adamant about leaving it out in the living room… perhaps this is still a problem in their relationship?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

🥳 Happy New Year Everyone 🥳 🥂 🍾

Jube-jube1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jube-jube1 »

Did they seriously flex on giving homeless people baggies of spare change?? Seriously…”we gave it to that drunk indigenous guy..he’s probably going to buy booze”. Not a direct quote. But it was too cringey for me to listen to again.

toastercrumbs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastercrumbs »

Just caught up on their last few videos. What the hell is with Hunner constantly trashing Julia in a passive aggressive way? Like, you brag about being supportive of her and being a "team", but you constantly call her names or highlight how she's in a bad mood, not motivated, unorganized, spiteful, etc. She obviously hasn't ripped him a new one yet because my husband would never dare. It's the whole "holier than thou" thing he has going on.

He recently started his new early morning routine to be more productive. He listed "everything" he got done by waking up at 4:45am.... which was checked emails on phone, looked at social media, made a pot of coffee, made a fire, played with dog, wrote down a schedule.

Uhh... LOL is it just me? I have an 8am-6pm office job, and I get 95% of his "list" done in 15 minutes every morning. So, I'm having a tough time figuring out why he gets so upset over Julia not seeing the sense in waking up that early to do those few things. They work from home for god's sake. What don't you have time for?

I really think that he has SO much free time that he starts to romanticize being "busy". He wants to live that fantasy of being a successful, busy business man who is old fashioned and bla bla bla. But, in reality, they have a shit ton of money, no kids, enough time to go out every night and eat and spend hours watching Netflix. And yet there content is SO bad and lazy. They live in their own fantasy and think that others believe in their delusion as well.

Return to “F-K”