Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
gretchentech
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by gretchentech »

now Julias sister is no longer following her husband and he is not following her...what is happening????

Hereforthedrama_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hereforthedrama_ »

Brit6130 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:19 am
They’re both extremely silly. For one her husband takes it upon himself to fight with every female on YouTube that says something about Julia. He literally goes through all the comments, and leave smart sassy clap backs like a female. Who does that? For example. Just recently on YouTube they posted a vlog. It included a clip of Julia throwing out his beloved rose plant he was trying to grow. Then when all the subscribers came on to say that was rude, here he comes Hunter coming to her rescue. Like why include that in the vlog if you weren’t ready to hear opinions about it! It’s like they’re children. Also, her verbiage is trash! I would ashamed to go on a public forum, or post videos, and my vocabulary only consist on like, love it, and totally. It’s extremely sad! You call that influencers? Who are they influencing. They’re are silly and privileged. Also, I wanted to touch on Black Lives Matter. I noticed during the George Floyd movement they deducted they were going to join the rest of the world and black out their Instagram. Well, they did it for one day, and then deleted the black out picture from their Instagram. It was no proof of it. It didn’t even show as an old post. They took it down, and deleted all evidence of it. They’re FAKE, and only do stuff to stay in the limelight. Last, but certainly not least HER HYGIENE SEEMS HORRIBLE. I can’t even! Somebody give this girl and her husband something to do, because they need it.
Her verbiage is SO BAD! I'm honestly shocked that Hunter thinks she is smart. It is very obvious that she isn't. She agrees to almost everything Hunter says rather than speaking for herself, has nothing of knowledge and value to share that isn't about fashion (and I don't even like her style), and stated how much of a struggle school was for her. It is also SO obvious how insecure she is. Someone mentioned Hunter deleted a lot of the girls he was following around the same time she woke up with puffy eyes.... holy crap! Like sorry girl but your man is going to be looking at other girls, it's human nature- have some confidence in yourself! Her obsession with clothes, makeup, extensions, and lip injections are just more examples of this. And then back to agreeing with Hunter in everything with her constant "yeah" "totally" "I know's" just also show her insecurity. Like- who would you be without Hunter?!

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

I’ve tried to hold back but I just can’t anymore
1. Hunter reads this here cuz he addressed not having an inheritance sorry bud not buying it especially after the latest rant about their lawn. Do you want seriously not water or cut your own lawn? I made a fortune in IT but loved mowing and taking care of my lawn and flowers. Maybe personal preference but to me it’s weird. Handle ur house stuff
2. She’s very insecure and mark my word Hunter will grow tired of her simple mind. She made me so angry with her Insta comment about how she knows nothing about his Bitcoin and no wives or girlfriends have any idea what it’s about. I’m like excuse me? We do have brains and use them
3. Her style ..I just can’t. For home I mean do your thing but giving me advice about your Amazon and Walmart buys while Hunter wears Fendi !?! He’s always a hot mess IMO
4 her girl talk is just so high school. She’s a simple
Mind and super boring. Her comments like I can’t plant flowers and does a 10 minute chat about a special Starbucks drink ughh
5. Julia constant use of words like aesthetic and yes yes to any and everything Hunter says. She has no opinions or views unless he tells her what to think. So sad
6 they are super privileged and I was into them but soon you realize there is no depth them. Maybe in private but what they out out there is always the same boring stuff ….make the bed ..hike …eat food…. Eat more food. Hair extensions and don’t get me started on her new smoothie obsession. Her smoothies are garbage (but I’m raw foodie so it irritates me ).
7 on another note she said it’s not a baby announcement but makes me wonder they way she looked at him does he want the kid and she doesn’t. Like super curious about that deal.

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

#3. I meant to type “she’s “ always a hot mess IMO

toastercrumbs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastercrumbs »

Welp... Here is my long overdue post. After contemplating how I genuinely feel about this couple since I started watching them in 2018, I've made up my mind lol. I used to like Julia. Before the simple/limited vocabulary and the constant need to treat her life as if she was the main character and constantly feel the need to vocalize when she thinks other girls are acting jealous of her for no reason. But I really never cared for "Hunner". To me, IMO, he really doesn't come off as intelligent as he believes he does. Between the constant mispronunciation of words, the random reading session on the beach of Ernest Hemingway books?, the fact that he does not have a personality of his own and just copies Julia's interests then takes them over and doesn't let her talk, etc. It's all just ICKY to me. She's not the brightest either but that took no time for me to realize.
I've been tallying up the moments where they rubbed me the wrong way. This may seem strange to others, but to me this moment was sooo vapid and explains who they are perfectly. The Florida 30a (part 2) video, they were drinking cocktails at a place all of us here go (I live in 30a, they act like its some sort of resort where locals dont exist), and they start drunkenly talking about the life of Ralph Lauren. To which one of them says, "If i could have a conversation with ANYONE in history it'd either be Jesus Christ (lol) or RALPH LAUREN." WHATTTT. LOL
To each their own, but they really live in a different reality and seriously think others see them how they see themselves. They also quoted Ralph Lauren saying that they often feel that they live life like they're characters in a movie as well.... Like yeah, we noticed. We noticed when you went to France ONCE and came back acting brand new. Anyway... sorry for the rant. Its been building up lol. They are both cringe and without substance.

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

toastercrumbs wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:54 am
Welp... Here is my long overdue post. After contemplating how I genuinely feel about this couple since I started watching them in 2018, I've made up my mind lol. I used to like Julia. Before the simple/limited vocabulary and the constant need to treat her life as if she was the main character and constantly feel the need to vocalize when she thinks other girls are acting jealous of her for no reason. But I really never cared for "Hunner". To me, IMO, he really doesn't come off as intelligent as he believes he does. Between the constant mispronunciation of words, the random reading session on the beach of Ernest Hemingway books?, the fact that he does not have a personality of his own and just copies Julia's interests then takes them over and doesn't let her talk, etc. It's all just ICKY to me. She's not the brightest either but that took no time for me to realize.
I've been tallying up the moments where they rubbed me the wrong way. This may seem strange to others, but to me this moment was sooo vapid and explains who they are perfectly. The Florida 30a (part 2) video, they were drinking cocktails at a place all of us here go (I live in 30a, they act like its some sort of resort where locals dont exist), and they start drunkenly talking about the life of Ralph Lauren. To which one of them says, "If i could have a conversation with ANYONE in history it'd either be Jesus Christ (lol) or RALPH LAUREN." WHATTTT. LOL
To each their own, but they really live in a different reality and seriously think others see them how they see themselves. They also quoted Ralph Lauren saying that they often feel that they live life like they're characters in a movie as well.... Like yeah, we noticed. We noticed when you went to France ONCE and came back acting brand new. Anyway... sorry for the rant. Its been building up lol. They are both cringe and without substance.
Agreed!! I used to somewhat enjoy their videos, but now I just find them highly annoying. "Hunner" loves to flex and tries to "create" these weird fashion trends they think everyone will get on board with. Julia's fanbase is hilarious, they look up to her and find her so relatable, but HOW?! All she cares about is vintage everything and designer bags/clothes now. In her most recent videos she is constantly saying "If you wouldn't say it to my face, don't comment it" but like, does she expect ppl to drive to Nashville and say it to her?? They're also constantly defending their decisions in their own home bc they get so much negativity from it and I find it hilarious. If you don't care, why make a snarky comment at the end of the video about it?

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

I'm pretty much over them at this point. I genuinely think they enjoy hearing their own voices and believe that they're so intelligent/intellectual. Hunter referred to an almanac but what he meant was encyclopedia lollll. They are very fake deep and someone commented about them promoting unrealistic standards while bashing other influencers for doing it, and of course Julia replied accusing the girl of having underlying issues?! All she cares about are her ridiculous Botega bags and designer clothes. Their living room is also a big LOL, and why does Hunter have the stupid vintage Land Rover if he just drives Julia's Jeep everywhere?! He loves to overcompensate for his lack of height, etc. Oh and when she started off a vlog saying, "I'm cute asf, you should follow me"..... rubbed me the wrong way. I used to really enjoy their videos but I think you eventually start to see their true colors and how full of themselves they are.

Cuppiecake31
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cuppiecake31 »

It’s so refreshing to know I’m not the only one who sees this. The one thing that annoys me the most is how much they share online. Just last week Julia showed the ENTIRE FRONT OF HER HOUSE. At the point just from seeing her stories and YouTube I know what her house looks like, her backyard, her neighbors homes from every direction. I mean she lives in this bubble where she thinks she’s untouchable and no one will come after her and her husband. I’ve never seen Carli Bybels home, Jessica Stockstill, iluvsarhii, dezi, I mean the list goes on. And they all say they won’t show it for privacy and SAFETY reasons. Why does Julia not understand that concept? You can just tell she grew up in a bubble. Another thing she did was when the murder of George Floyd got sentenced everyone online including people she follows and adores said something in regard to justice being served. She posted a misguided haul instead lol. Then on September 11th when everyone posted something in regards to the lives that were lost and to never forget- she posted another misguided haul LOL. I really feel things don’t personally affect her in her life she doesn’t care to sympathize with others. I guess a miss guided haul is more important. They definitely are living off some type of inheritance cause it’s not from YouTube and sponsorship. She ain’t not that level of money. The amount of money those two spend in a week is insane. Antique this, home improvement that, designer clothing, food, trips… etc. Julia used to be real cool and more relatable but when they came into more money she just changed into this “only about me” type person.

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Agreed 100%!! It’s nuts that you can literally bring their house up on Zillow, and it’s almost $2 million, so I completely agree about Hunter and their new financial situation. When she first gave the home tour she said that she didn’t want to show the outside, but we all knew she wanted people to be able to look up how expensive their house is and now she just flaunts it. I literally had to unsubscribe because I couldn’t watch it anymore. Buying all of that expensive crap they do does nothing to the inside. It only changes how it appears on the outside. I don’t find it relatable at all anymore. They really just enjoy spending money and hearing their own voices but won’t start a podcast because they know they just talk out of their asses. In one of their latest vlogs she basically said that her followers/viewers probably don’t own a home so wouldn’t even understand about contract work… Lol and people thought it was funny! I just can’t anymore with them, I cringe watching.

Julesdoesitbest
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Julesdoesitbest »

Their latest video just pushed to it to the edge. Julia has revealed her true colors and it is sad to find out that kind of person she really is. I used to be a subscriber for many years but after todays video, I can't no longer contain myself from expressing what I really feel. First of all lets talk about how in the video she is going over some expensive vintage furniture pieces which to then she begins by saying " I don't have to give f****** price of every single vintage piece and if you're offended by that then you can work through and get over it" Who talks to their subscribers like that, who does she think she is, a celebrity? Honey please, thanks to your subscribers your relevant, otherwise you would be another air headed entitled white girl. Her demeanor lately is sickening, bashing other girls on instagram for being overweight but then talks about girl power. Very contradicting if you ask me. Also the impulsive of buying vintage, I mean I get it is their money and they can spent how they like, but to that extreme. Julia has become very materialistic is all about brand bags, shoes , clothes and let's not forgot vintage, vintage and more vintage!!!!! Their house soon is going to be a museum full of antiques from all over the world. But it's fine, because is French and that is their rhythm lately which is not for everyone and not everyone can't understand that. Is that right Julia?? ((Totally)) lol

Also if she can't handle the criticism then perhaps Youtube is no longer adequate for her bubbly self. Not everyone has to agree with you Julia, and we are entitled to express our opinions because after all they are just that "opinions" and NO just because we express ourselves doesn't mean we are "lonely and unhappy" as you stated in one of the youtube comments. So stop bashing on your subscribers and humble yourself before you wreck yourself darling.

Coffeelover21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Coffeelover21 »

Her dances when she eats seem so pushed to me. Like she thinks people will think it’s cute or vibey so she does it.

Cuppiecake31
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cuppiecake31 »

I think Julia is on this journey of trying to be more confident and not as stressed about what people say about her but instead of coming off secure and confident she’s just coming off as a mean girl with insecurities. But in her head she thinks she’s being the “it” girl everyone loves to watch. Her dancing when she eats and her dog voice to her pets are beyond annoying. She thinks she’s so cool though lol.

Also, do they delete all their negative comments? I saw a few on their most recent videos but when you look now it’s all positive comments? Is that something they like to do? Erase all the negative comments? Weird if they do.

rando2904
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rando2904 »

" I don't have to give f****** price of every single vintage piece and if you're offended by that then you can work through and get over it" ---> insane commentry...I was shocked.
They do the bare minimum with their videos but they are SO stressed...I really dont get it.

rando2904
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rando2904 »

Also the poor dog never gets walked...only in the night they go to the park...thats not enough for a Vizsla!

Anonymous-R-Us
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anonymous-R-Us »

I'm glad I stumbled on this feed because I have been getting some suss vibes from them lately. I was a little suspicious after their video explaining their income and how they make money. Hunter said he had a lot of savings from his software job plus YouTube etc. I started seeing them recklessly spend money left and right, i.e., $600+ for flower fabric without batting an eye, and began to think something wasn't adding up. Also, they casually hinted that they are looking at buying a G-Wagon in their most recent video, which would again be a massive red flag spending wise from people who supposedly are financially responsible people with "savings." There are a ton of YouTubers out there with a ton more followers who arent nearly as reckless.
What's more, is Hunter said they don't monetize a lot of their videos because they like to use good music, but if YouTube is your primary job and is paying for this elaborate lifestyle, wouldn't you monetize them?? If they are good at saving or whatever, maybe they should "totally" share how they do it so we can all get G-Wagons. Or just come clean that you have an inheritance or something. Aside from that, it's getting annoying how they feel like they need an assistant. Like, an assistant for what?? They manage to squeak out a chaotic, boring video once a week of them sitting in a car rambling/pretending to be insightful or intelligent, and that's about it. Then they go on to say how they are swamped and can't seem to find the time to do anything else. I follow another family who is building a house from scratch ( like actually building by hand together) while homeschooling four kids, and they get a video out daily/ every other day so it can be done. I feel like their "assistant" is there only to make them feel as though they are more significant than they are and to pick up coffee, walk the dog, and get the dry cleaning. Hopefully, whatever kid they hire to do that job finds this thread so we can get the tea. Also, I hope they don't ever get the bright idea to start a podcast because that would be possibly the most boring/self-absorbed show on the planet.

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Cuppiecake31 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:03 pm
I think Julia is on this journey of trying to be more confident and not as stressed about what people say about her but instead of coming off secure and confident she’s just coming off as a mean girl with insecurities. But in her head she thinks she’s being the “it” girl everyone loves to watch. Her dancing when she eats and her dog voice to her pets are beyond annoying. She thinks she’s so cool though lol.

Also, do they delete all their negative comments? I saw a few on their most recent videos but when you look now it’s all positive comments? Is that something they like to do? Erase all the negative comments? Weird if they do.
She’s deleted a couple that I’ve seen and they weren’t even being rude, just stated she was coming off as snobby

XXnaomixx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by XXnaomixx »

I noticed that on Shannon Ford's last IG photo, she didn't even post an individual picture of Julia for her birthday... but she posted 2 pictures with Hunter. One where they are hugging, and the other where he is like touching her back. I am sure that Julia will have to hide her anger when she sees that lol. She's definitely the jealous type but I mean she has actually admitted that in many videos. I get some weird vibes with Hunter and Julia's new friends from Nashville, but I guess we'll have to see how this pans out. It seems like they like him more than her lol.

natapp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natapp »

So this birthday vlog...

natapp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natapp »

XXnaomixx wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:52 pm
I noticed that on Shannon Ford's last IG photo, she didn't even post an individual picture of Julia for her birthday... but she posted 2 pictures with Hunter. One where they are hugging, and the other where he is like touching her back. I am sure that Julia will have to hide her anger when she sees that lol. She's definitely the jealous type but I mean she has actually admitted that in many videos. I get some weird vibes with Hunter and Julia's new friends from Nashville, but I guess we'll have to see how this pans out. It seems like they like him more than her lol.
I agree! That last picture with Hunter is so weird! Very weird vibes from that.

Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Danhumphries »

Omg is this forum active? Finally made an account, ive been following the two for a year now and have made so many observations. I really hate julias twitchy eye and dog voice that she makes, its disgusting. Also hunter never lets her say her piece but do you blame him when she is as submissive as they come? Anytime she says something and he cuts her off she goes radio silent. She 30 and her vocabulary is piss poor, the onlh phrases she knows are: totally and for sure. Whats sophias instagram? She seems quite liberal when her family, julia and hunter included are trumpies. Theyre white texans with a huge crib that look like they belong on the purge as the scary republican family who has piST*ls on deck. I mean dont they shoot at ranges and hunt as well? Ew. Also somone commented “shan the curly haired guy” im assuming means Hunter. Im screaaaaaming.
Last edited by Danhumphries on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “F-K”