Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by [justsayin] »

eyeroller wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:20 am
I can't stand her voice. Just the way she speaks, so condescending of a tone... :roll:
Now they are getting ready to go to N'ville? Why? Oh, I bet I know... gotta have more botox!!
Buying already chopped onions? How lazy can she get? They have nothing but time! But God forbid princess Alex has to work in the kitchen.
My question is, while Alex was eating chickpeas and veggies wrapped in fake bread, what in the world was her growing son eating?! I’m a mom and try to be healthy-ish, so I know the struggle of having to sometimes make two different things or two versions of the same thing, one for myself and one for the kids. I couldnt imagine her putting in time and effort to make him Something nutritious and appropriate for a growing 2 year old. He probably got a pb&j or even more likely they just gave him to her parents to feed.

Tuscon_z
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by Tuscon_z »

[justsayin] wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:27 pm
eyeroller wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:20 am
I can't stand her voice. Just the way she speaks, so condescending of a tone... :roll:
Now they are getting ready to go to N'ville? Why? Oh, I bet I know... gotta have more botox!!
Buying already chopped onions? How lazy can she get? They have nothing but time! But God forbid princess Alex has to work in the kitchen.
My question is, while Alex was eating chickpeas and veggies wrapped in fake bread, what in the world was her growing son eating?! I’m a mom and try to be healthy-ish, so I know the struggle of having to sometimes make two different things or two versions of the same thing, one for myself and one for the kids. I couldnt imagine her putting in time and effort to make him Something nutritious and appropriate for a growing 2 year old. He probably got a pb&j or even more likely they just gave him to her parents to feed.

I’d love to see a real what Julian eats in a day video. It’s probably horribly unbalanced. Probably just smoothies and junk food. Not knocking smoothies at all but a kid needs to be exposed to actual fruits and veggies in their whole form, not just blended up and disguised.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Has this kid seen a doctor in a year and a half? At his age, shouldn’t he be going like 3x a year or so? I don’t think they take him.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

eyeroller wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:16 pm
Why tf did myCULL join a golf club if they knew they were leaving in 2-3 weeks?!
That was my first thought when I read that they were leaving for Nashville. Who joins golf leagues if you are planning on
leaving as soon as you are free to travel? None of what they say makes sense. Do they even remember what they tell their
viewers? Do they hope that nobody remembers? I guess they just delete and block anyone who comments on their
inconsistencies.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

tar wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:09 pm

That was my first thought when I read that they were leaving for Nashville. Who joins golf leagues if you are planning on
leaving as soon as you are free to travel? None of what they say makes sense. Do they even remember what they tell their
viewers? Do they hope that nobody remembers? I guess they just delete and block anyone who comments on their
inconsistencies.
Oh he didn’t join a golf league. I don’t buy it. I know plenty of men in my life in golf leagues and the league schedule is one of the most important components- it’s okay to miss a game or two due to conflicts, but if you’re missing the majority of games, um, don’t join. You also have to usually provide a substitute in place of yourself if you miss a game. There is no point for him to do this and I doubt he did. MAYBE he purchased a membership at a specific course, but even that is dumb. And now they’re going back to Nashville so Alex can get her spider lashes and too much Botox.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Speaking of not trusting anything they say...

Remember when Alex tried to sell us in wearing fake lashes for a week and not wash our eyes (aka not shower)? I thought she loved them. She kept pushing everyone to watch her video...but since she hasn’t even done it again, the rational person would conclude that a) they were not all that, or b) it was awful To have them on.

But being the shady person she is, she couldn’t just come out and conclude that “I liked how they looked, but it just wasn’t for me” or “I loved it the first time but I wouldn’t do it again,” like pros and cons, actual thought-out reasons. We would respect her so much more if she could just be remotely honest or genuine.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

Omg guys have we discussed Sivans article calling out a specific influencer that's been immitating her? This sounds so much like Alex, she says the girl copied everything about her Italy trip right after she took it... Does anyone recall any of those outfits being Sivan replicates?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hope some of the talented ladies here document it by posting side by side screenshots here on GG.

We did it to Alex at HRH Collection when she ran her mouth about how she didn’t want anybody coping her style when
her whole style was copied from other people. She had to completely change her style. We had a lot of traffic to the site
for people to see. She sold all her clothes. It was hilarious. I am not talented enough to do it but I am sure that some of
you are. We had pages of proof on Alex of HRH. :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe we can get some on Alex Garza copying here.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Another morning of her drinking that disgusting celery juice and trying to depuff her ugly face. Oh and ignoring Julian. And here comes amazon swipe ups! Wow she never does amazon swipe ups only expensive stores none of us can afford
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nobodyissafehaha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nobodyissafehaha »

I tried to find similarities but I really couldn’t. Sivan must have been talking about someone else. If anything Alex has more recently been copying Sivan not back then. These are the only ones that are similar but they are pretty generic and common.

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

nobodyissafehaha wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:14 am
I tried to find similarities but I really couldn’t. Sivan must have been talking about someone else. If anything Alex has more recently been copying Sivan not back then. These are the only ones that are similar but they are pretty generic and common.

Sivan also went to Italy AFTER Alex. Lol

nobodyissafehaha
Wanderer
Wanderer

MollyGrace2142 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:18 am
nobodyissafehaha wrote:

LOL glad I wasted my time 😂😂

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

joanafanara wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:10 am
Another morning of her drinking that disgusting celery juice and trying to depuff her ugly face. Oh and ignoring Julian. And here comes amazon swipe ups! Wow she never does amazon swipe ups only expensive stores none of us can afford
She needs to stop with the allergies lie and admit she’s puffy because she has a sugar & processes foods addiction. Celery juice is doing nothing for her, she needs to just stop! No one wanted to buy that stupid iceroller the first few times you linked it, so quit schilling!

I wish there was a way to report her for linking items that she doesn’t own. Why would you link that water bottle when you just admitted you don’t even drink water throughout the day?! How about YOU buy it first before you link that shit.

I too also found it funny she bitched about needing lashes and did that whole video on it, never to see her wear them again. We all saw she bought enough to last her at least 2-3 more applications!

There was no way My-Cull joined a golf club. Maybe he initially wanted to and her tyrant ass decided it was time to go back to Nashville because lashes and fillers were calling her name. So his dream of trying to have friends, other than her, was shot down instantly. Maybe she purposely sabotaged it?! She did change their timeline of being in Nashville literally within a day...bought groceries for the “next couple weeks” and then later said they were going to stay for another week and head back.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

MollyGrace2142 wrote:
nobodyissafehaha wrote:

Sivan went to Italy twice, if you watch her Italy vlog it's mainly trip #2 which was for a wedding but she does a throwback to trip #1 which wasn't documented on YT. Her blog post was dated Jan 2019 and referred to this happening 2 years ago so I think the timeline would add up. She said the itinerary was the same, bikinis, lipsticks, locations and poses so that's like intense investigation skills required haha since it was Sivan's life it would've obviously been easier for her to notice.

Chattypatty
Learner
Learner

Post by Chattypatty »

Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:42 am
MollyGrace2142 wrote:
nobodyissafehaha wrote:

Sivan went to Italy twice, if you watch her Italy vlog it's mainly trip #2 which was for a wedding but she does a throwback to trip #1 which wasn't documented on YT. Her blog post was dated Jan 2019 and referred to this happening 2 years ago so I think the timeline would add up. She said the itinerary was the same, bikinis, lipsticks, locations and poses so that's like intense investigation skills required haha since it was Sivan's life it would've obviously been easier for her to notice.

Yup! At first, I thought Sivan went after Alex but you have to go way back on Sivan’s IG to see she went in July 2016. Alex went July 2017. I found a ton of similarities but I’m not talented enough to post them.

nobodyissafehaha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:42 am
MollyGrace2142 wrote:
nobodyissafehaha wrote:

I went back and checked but I couldn’t find any of the same bikinis, clothes, or poses

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Well, one problem is that A & M went to Italy in July of 2017 and Sivan went in September 2017- so she may not be talking about Alex with the Italy trip in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by jrsipult »

This nut job is really trying hard to transition socials to healthy plant based /vegan influencer to save her dying career. Problems with this

1. She only pretends to be healthy/vegan for show when we all know she eats like crap IRL

2. She is too lazy and never has or never will love to cook

What a fool if she thinks her subs will stay subs. Most people followed her for her beauty content. She is not a health / lifestyle account

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage

Chattypatty
Learner
Learner

Post by Chattypatty »

Sivan 2016
Alex 2017

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

Jewie makes an appearance in tonight’s vlog and he finally manages to say a discernible word- NO
other than that you hear his gibberish through out the entire video and hear him get frustrated multiple times when he can’t form the words to express himself. But NO he’s got down pat because he likely screams it at Alex when she shoves that nasty celery liquid in his face

He still can’t say mama or dada that I’ve ever heard-25 months old.

Meanwhile Fordy can sing his ABC’s and he almost a entire month younger

Shitty parents indeedImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”