PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SteamingSnatchSparkles (Part 62)

Post by PiinkShameful »

war-country wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm
In no way do I think Sam is fat but she is not fit either. I've said it before but if she really put her mind to it, she could have a decent butt in six months time and spend less money and required a lot less pain than the route she went with. Her surgeries in total probably took six months to fully heal so like...why girl?

However, there is no way she is drinking this much and not getting diarrhea, stomach bloat or fat gain.
Exactly! If she quit buying ridiculous ill fitting outfits from Fashion Nova and Honey Bum she could definitely afford a trainer. She has tons of free time to go to the gym and honestly that could be interesting content for her dying channel.

brokewexpensivetaste
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by brokewexpensivetaste »

I don’t think their shady-ass friend feels the same way lol also still don’t understand why a grown woman is wearing a bra as a top with Booty shorts to the club?! Def not goals lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

theteaispipinghot wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:02 pm

Except the quarantine isn’t over when the whole world is on lockdown. Ugh. She really irritates me. You’re still supposed to stay your flabby ass home Scam. At this point she’s doing it to be condescending.

She hasn’t posted anything with her hill billy boyfriend. Maybe they’re broken up.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:38 pm
stars&rockets08 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Ugh, she wearing that damn corset again!! Probably because gorilla tits told her she's 'thicc". :? :roll:
During the live (Shrimp pasta) someone said “Sam’s fat again” too which at the time she laughed about but I’m sure it got to her.
Yes, that's literally what I'm referring to... After she read that comment, he said, "you're not fat, you're thick, you're thicc". Sam can preach all she wants, but, she def thinks skinny is the ideal beauty standard. Remember in the bf tag, the animal question, she said, don't say a whale. And, I'm willing to bet dumb ass Austin, holds women to unrealistic standards. Sam is tiny. A bunch of her pants don't fit around her waist. Because of her constant tight-lacing. She has so many issues with her body, I sincerely hope that she gets some help.

SteamingSnatchSparkles (Part 62)

Post by Guest »

Lmao kris is the new Alexis now. We called her out for not having any pics with anyone else so insert kris and his huge lips.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

DP, but it's time for a new thread name!!

Piink"Quarantine"Sparkles
PopOverQuarantineSparkles
StepMomSparklesPart2
NoCoronaVirusSparkles

Post by Guest »

RippledTitsSparkles
PiinksImplantsLeftTheChat
RacistBoyfriendSparkles
CoronaHeadbandAwarenessSparkles
DeflatedImplantsSparkles
JerrySpringerSparkles
AustinYouAreTheFatherSparkles
MyManIsBehindOnChildSupportButIWentToMexicoSparkles
AdventuresOfRippledSparklesAndGorillaTits
CatLitterInfusedBakedSpaghettiSparkles

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:19 pm
theteaispipinghot wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:02 pm

Except the quarantine isn’t over when the whole world is on lockdown. Ugh. She really irritates me. You’re still supposed to stay your flabby ass home Scam. At this point she’s doing it to be condescending.

She hasn’t posted anything with her hill billy boyfriend. Maybe they’re broken up.
He probably ran from that stinky house as soon as their quarantine "ended".

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

StepmomSparkles!

GimmeTheTeaSis
Talker
Talker

Post by GimmeTheTeaSis »

RiippledTitsSparkles
SayNoToCoronaSparkles
AustinIsTheFatherSparkles
PiinkLuvsDeadbeatDadSparkles
BotchedBarbiieSparkles

GimmeTheTeaSis
Talker
Talker

Post by GimmeTheTeaSis »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:44 pm
RippledTitsSparkles
RacistBoyfriendSparkles
CoronaHeadbandAwarenessSparkles
DeflatedImplantsSparkles
JerrySpringerSparkles
AustinYouAreTheFatherSparkles
MyManIsBehindOnChildSupportButIWentToMexicoSparkles
AdventuresOfRippledSparklesAndGorillaTits
CatLitterInfusedBakedSpaghettiSparkles

lmao!!! :rofl:

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

PiinkImplantsLeftTheChat or RippledTitsSparkles for sure

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Couldn't log in for like a week and missed so much omg :rofl:

Next thread name idea, there was a post a few pages back about the ex-friiends tour and I fucking love that lmfao. JerrySpriingerSparkles is also great omg. NoCoronaSparkles/NoCoviidSparkles would also be funny lmfao.
(Also whoever said she looked like Mr.Bean made me fucking scream bc I showed my bf one of her IG "baddie" pics and he said the same fucking thing)

I really fucking hate when people put snapchat captions at the bottom of the photo so you can't even read them, also why does she think quarantine is over??? Bitch looks dumb as hell. Probably on purpose bc she's sooooo quiirky. She also shouted out some girl from twitter that talked about her and Tana in her bio like why??? It's not even a clever bio. Anything to stroke her ego tho. Highkey can't stand her anymore and only keep up with her bc I love this forum.
I'm not surprised Alexis dipped and I can't wait until she inevitably spills the tea. I'm glad she's doing better and is turning her shit around. Same for Dolphin even though he's probably still a douche. Tbh I never minded him much, like yeah he's a dick and racist (if my memory serves me right) but like, I'd also be mean to Sam after being around her for 6 years and not give a fuck. The way he is now reminds me of how he was when they first started dating and it's kinda refreshing ngl. Especially in this trash pack of a social group. I hope Alexis can have a glow up like Stacy but she's still pretty young so I won't get my hopes up lmao.

Slightly unrelated but I recently found another Youtuber that calls her subscribers cuties (Kristina Maione) and it's way less cringey and annoying when it isn't being said in a super high pitched fake voice. Tbh Scammy really needs a rebrand bc "sex bomb but also quirky childish cutesy girl who tragically fails at basic tasks" aint it anymore. She needs management so bad if she wants to keep Youtube as her job bc she's taking a fucking nosedive.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Sams body reminds me a lot like mine sometimes, except I’ve not got a saggy ass or breast implants, mainly her stomach area. I’ve got a lot of “extra skin” that I didn’t tone after having my child and a little tiny over hang from my csection, like sam, I’m not fat and you wouldn’t say I’m overweight by looking at me dressed but once you see my stomach I’m not as “fit” as I appear... the difference is sam hasn’t given birth and has no valid reason for her extra flab, she’s just lazy.

Also, that headband is beyond ignorant and the equivalent of someone saying they’re not racist because they know black people. You don’t support people with the corona virus sam, you’re just ignorant. Don’t be so disrespectful when people are literally losing their life’s, their parents, their children!! No one wants support by some trailer trash wearing a poor taste hair accessory. Get in the real world!!

Snarkysharky
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Snarkysharky »

charcobain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:22 pm
Sams body reminds me a lot like mine sometimes, except I’ve not got a saggy ass or breast implants, mainly her stomach area. I’ve got a lot of “extra skin” that I didn’t tone after having my child and a little tiny over hang from my csection, like sam, I’m not fat and you wouldn’t say I’m overweight by looking at me dressed but once you see my stomach I’m not as “fit” as I appear... the difference is sam hasn’t given birth and has no valid reason for her extra flab, she’s just lazy.

Also, that headband is beyond ignorant and the equivalent of someone saying they’re not racist because they know black people. You don’t support people with the corona virus sam, you’re just ignorant. Don’t be so disrespectful when people are literally losing their life’s, their parents, their children!! No one wants support by some trailer trash wearing a poor taste hair accessory. Get in the real world!!

Same. I had my baby last month and her stomach looks a lot like mine. That should say something 😬

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:00 pm
Couldn't log in for like a week and missed so much omg :rofl:

(Also whoever said she looked like Mr.Bean made me fucking scream bc I showed my bf one of her IG "baddie" pics and he said the same fucking thing)

Slightly unrelated but I recently found another Youtuber that calls her subscribers cuties (Kristina Maione) and it's way less cringey and annoying when it isn't being said in a super high pitched fake voice
Yeah the forum is so slow lately, welcome back! And yeah lol it was me, she always looked like him to me (no offense to Mr. Bean again) but that screenshot from one of the Glow videos.... I just couldn't take it anymore lol. And about the cuties thing... super high pitched fake voice while blowing a kiss :puke:

Next thread name:
I've suggested RiipledTitsSparkles like 5 threads already, but this time I think it must be something about the pandemic outside and how ignorant and selfish she is

cutesicles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutesicles »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Sad thing is, she probably would LOVE this.
Her ass cheek actually leaves her body and almost drops down to her knee before bouncing back into place. How this girl can watch this and think anything about it looks attractive is mind blowing.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

cutesicles wrote:
pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Sad thing is, she probably would LOVE this.
Her ass cheek actually leaves her body and almost drops down to her knee before bouncing back into place. How this girl can watch this and think anything about it looks attractive is mind blowing.
Sorry about the gross photo, I tried to upload it in the past but didn't know exactly how so I don't remember if it worked.

This is what I see when I think about Sam's future, I'll try to insert a spoiler warning...
b23HL4sl.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

In the pics she posted on snap with her sitting on couch with corset on... her right boob is sitting much higher. (The one that always looks rippled and fucked)
Something serious is going on with that specific implant!

As for thread name suggestions, i dont really have anything.
I like stepmomsparkles but i think that one will be of better use in a few months.
Something about quarantine or isolation or corona virus is prob most relevant right now.

Post by Guest »

StandAgainstRiippledTitSparkles

Return to “PiinkSparkles”