Half-Asstéed - Part 37

jujubee731
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Half-Asstéed - Part 37

Post by jujubee731 »

Does anyone else think she has a hickey in her most recent vlog in Finland when she’s in the hot tub around 9:45???

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Iron this fucking dress, Estee. It looks ridiculous.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I'm cackling at how this trip must be bringing up bad memories for her...the last time she was in Finland, she "surprised" Aslan for his birthday and invited his friends (probably so she wouldn't have to be alone with him), and then they broke up shortly after.

If I remember correctly, I think she also awkwardly upgraded her/Aslan's room (not to be nice to aslan on his birthday, but because she wanted to was complaining about being "cold" the whole time) while the friends stayed in the basic rooms.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Thank you for the new thread.

This was today, posting before she wakes up for real and deletes it.. also of course the acupuncture apt was #GIFTED not that she mentioned it when she started. Also i can't comprehend that *trauma* she's talking about since she never shares her real life.

Less is more Este.. sigh

No one is asking, stop lying

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Uhh she’s nuts lol. First of all you got a chest infection because it’s an infection that a ton of people got around that time and you caught germs from someone lol, not because you were holding anxiety in your chest.

Second of all how can she not recognize that she goes through these cycles all the time... she gets depressed usually around fall and winter and she’ll get back in a good space and then start feeling worse at some point, etc. But no... the acupuncture cured her. :| Not things like her illness getting better, her dog adjusting more, being able to exercise because she felt healthier, spring starting to come in, etc. Another upswing in her mood. Which is great, lean into that and use it to make changes. Or will it all be some mysterious result of the needles and her colon, etc?

This is convenient for her though because she can happily attribute feeling better to something like this and once again convince herself that everything else is bogus. Note that as per usual she cannot and will not articulate anything beyond the usual buzzwords though.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:11 am
Uhh she’s nuts lol. First of all you got a chest infection because it’s an infection that a ton of people got around that time and you caught germs from someone lol, not because you were holding anxiety in your chest.

Second of all how can she not recognize that she goes through these cycles all the time... she gets depressed usually around fall and winter and she’ll get back in a good space and then start feeling worse at some point, etc. But no... the acupuncture cured her. :| Not things like her illness getting better, her dog adjusting more, being able to exercise because she felt healthier, spring starting to come in, etc. Another upswing in her mood. Which is great, lean into that and use it to make changes. Or will it all be some mysterious result of the needles and her colon, etc?

This is convenient for her though because she can happily attribute feeling better to something like this and once again convince herself that everything else is bogus. Note that as per usual she cannot and will not articulate anything beyond the usual buzzwords though.
Very true. I also don't think Youtubers should be giving out medical advice and treatment recommendations because one free treatment hit a home-run with them.There are way too many young impressionable kids out there taking this stuff seriously.

Post by Guest »

She's such an idiot lol

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

She’s really working sooo hard in Finland, floating in water, eating, and going down ice slides. Just another pointless all-expenses-paid pr trip (cough, vacation) with her friends. Must be tough. :roll:

Ollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Ollie »

I just watched the Finland vlog. They did nice things, the hotel has been great, the icehotel was artsy, there has been millions of opportunities to do a great vlog but... it was just absolutely boring to watch. And when she talks she reminds me of a certain politician but instead of "great" she uses "cute". She's not even able to build a longer sentences.

And I'm sorry to say this but because she's a drama queen, I don't believe she was going through actual trauma. Which is absolutely sad, because I want to believe people. But she lied too often. Or let's not say lying, she actually thinks she's having a hard life. It's like someone is always complaining like crazy about little things, when there's actual a big thing happening nobody will believe you anymore. Everything is trauma these days, grief is trauma, breakups are trauma, someone's not liking you - trauma. I think this downplays real trauma and it doesn't help people who actually fight against PTSD.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:09 pm
She’s really working sooo hard in Finland, floating in water, eating, and going down ice slides. Just another pointless all-expenses-paid pr trip (cough, vacation) with her friends. Must be tough. :roll:
and her soul is still empty .. womp womp..

its crazy how she appears so happy and giggly in all her posts and stories then year later she's like I WAS TRAUMATIZED AND ON A BREAKING PONT like bish where?
Last edited by Callan on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ollie wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 pm
I just watched the Finland vlog. They did nice things, the hotel has been great, the icehotel was artsy, there has been millions of opportunities to do a great vlog but... it was just absolutely boring to watch. And when she talks she reminds me of a certain politician but instead of "great" she uses "cute". She's not even able to build a longer sentences.

And I'm sorry to say this but because she's a drama queen, I don't believe she was going through actual trauma. Which is absolutely sad, because I want to believe people. But she lied too often. Or let's not say lying, she actually thinks she's having a hard life. It's like someone is always complaining like crazy about little things, when there's actual a big thing happening nobody will believe you anymore. Everything is trauma these days, grief is trauma, breakups are trauma, someone's not liking you - trauma. I think this downplays real trauma and it doesn't help people who actually fight against PTSD.
Makes you see why she can't get past page 3 of a book written by someone like Joan Didion, Estee has never had the courage to be authentic. Apparently fake it till you make it doesn't feed one's soul after all.

pooppoophead
Learner
Learner

Post by pooppoophead »

Really wishing that someone like primink would do an expose video on Estee.

How her and Aslan have managed to go on with all this shadyness for so long without even a dailymail article.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAG3zE ... Hu0x3DDZHg

Post by Guest »

I'm so over Estee projecting her own issues on Effie. The whole "Brave Girl" thing is so stupid and clearly how Estee views herself. She's a brave little soldier who's living alone in London and has had her glamorous, Aslan-funded lifestyle stripped away from her and bravely attends yoga and acupuncture and bravely spends her time getting facials and manicures and bravely has every item in her life, from food to clothes, bravely gifted to her. Fuck off!

Also, it's weird af that Effie is still hiding under the couch and acting so nervous all the time. The poor dog is probably missing the streets of Greece. She has to witness Estee coming back from her little raves rolling and the subsequent mood swings that occur after she comes down. Hysterically crying after her acupuncture appointments. Maniacal happiness after her dick appointments. Poor Effie.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

I really wonder what "trauma" she went to. Maybe the Aslan breakup was alot more messy then we thought? I wouldnt be suprised if his family disapproved of her or got involved in some way.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

littleraskle wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 pm
I really wonder what "trauma" she went to. Maybe the Aslan breakup was alot more messy then we thought? I wouldnt be suprised if his family disapproved of her or got involved in some way.
Trauma is a big buzzword in the Instagram therapy/self love community now. People are using it to refer to almost anything. Now, it’s a contested term because it’s true that events beyond just like, an attack or witnessing a car crash or going to war, can be traumatic. For example, your parents’ divorce can be a trauma. A loved one’s illness can be traumatic. And so on.
I don’t think her breakup was especially messy but it wouldn’t surprise me in the LEAST if she has started referring to just having broken up with Aslan as “trauma”... and tbh... I wouldn’t be surprised if she referred to Reggie dying as such either.

Sipi
Learner
Learner

Post by Sipi »

I find it so very ironic how she talks about "decluttering her life", but still plasters her social media with gifted and sponsored content like there is no tomorrow. How about decluttering that?

And of course she acts like she has some mysterious illness only very alternative, expensive things can heal. She doesn't have a common cold or some boring infection, or just needs to get her life back together, no it is deep sitting trauma~ Yes, trauma very often leads to psychosomatic symptoms, but come on. I wonder if she will ever realise and will feel frustrated that she tried to heal herself with crystals instead of getting professional help and working on herself?

JulieCosmos
Talker
Talker

Post by JulieCosmos »

Lamour88 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:58 am
littleraskle wrote:
Trauma is a big buzzword in the Instagram therapy/self love community now. People are using it to refer to almost anything. Now, it’s a contested term because it’s true that events beyond just like, an attack or witnessing a car crash or going to war, can be traumatic. For example, your parents’ divorce can be a trauma. A loved one’s illness can be traumatic. And so on.
I don’t think her breakup was especially messy but it wouldn’t surprise me in the LEAST if she has started referring to just having broken up with Aslan as “trauma”... and tbh... I wouldn’t be surprised if she referred to Reggie dying as such either.
I think their case is special since it involves billions of dollars. The background of Aslan's wealth HAS to be one of the reasons of her trauma. What's the chance that a son of a corrupt oligarch would be your sugardaddy? To fly you over to another country and groom you to his own pleasure? One in a million! Reality surpasses fiction.

The conflict of having millions and being an ostentatious public figure doesn't mesh well with someone who is trying to keep it quiet. That contradictory thing may have messed up Estee pretty bad.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

JulieCosmos wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:11 pm
Lamour88 wrote:
littleraskle wrote:
I think their case is special since it involves billions of dollars. The background of Aslan's wealth HAS to be one of the reasons of her trauma. What's the chance that a son of a corrupt oligarch would be your sugardaddy? To fly you over to another country and groom you to his own pleasure? One in a million! Reality surpasses fiction.

The conflict of having millions and being an ostentatious public figure doesn't mesh well with someone who is trying to keep it quiet. That contradictory thing may have messed up Estee pretty bad.
Sure it’s a crazy circumstance but trauma? I don’t see it, unless there was some case of extreme and ongoing stress (and not just ‘stress’ as we understand it in everyday terms but absolute toxic and debilitating stress) caused by Aslan’s money or whatever lol. I mean you can deal with difficult or worrisome things in life, but it doesn’t mean dealing with problems means you’ve had trauma or been traumatized. That said if there are details about it all we don’t know about, then potentially there is trauma that hopefully she’d work out with a therapist. I’d say if she has trauma it would be more likely to have come from her parents’ divorce/childhood/family. But I still think she’s referring to it in the way the Instagram therapists are... just as a catch all term without any proper diagnosis.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Lamour88 wrote:
littleraskle wrote:
Hmm some people might classify a big breakup like that as trauma tho. She was with him for the better part of her 20s and left her entire country to liv with him. The breakup could very well be traumatic the more I think about it. Especially if shady money/dealings were happening. But who knows. Lets see if her good mood continues...

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Why does her whole head look like a square when she's not heavily edited .. she said she feels most comfortable in front of the camera, but in reality she comes of as a spoiled old snob saying nothing of value.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”