the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 49)

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

Pyigqq wrote:
as-bj93 wrote: i really like David's and Natalie's relationship and I'm kinda glad they didn't ruin it by dating each other especially now
They finally went liveeeeee! I hope they do it again bc that was fun to watch lol
i heard it was too laggy. did anyone record it

lowlife333
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lowlife333 »

how long has todd been playing piano/guitar? didn't he go on tour with scott as a band member? so why is it that every ig story that i see of his he plays them so terribly? is he doing that on purpose for comedic effect or is he really just oblivious to how untalented he is..

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

lowlife333 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:48 pm
how long has todd been playing piano/guitar? didn't he go on tour with scott as a band member? so why is it that every ig story that i see of his he plays them so terribly? is he doing that on purpose for comedic effect or is he really just oblivious to how untalented he is..
guys this is for todd. he inspires me every day. he goes to acting, boxing, poetry, piano and none of its working.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

lowlife333 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:48 pm
He’s been playing the piano longer than you’re thinking, it’s not a new endeavour. I think it’s simplistic music for him on tour and he’s just there to be the VS member on stage with Scott rather than a real musician. Tbf, it’s harder to pick things up when you’re older and some people just don’t have a knack for it.

When it’s all said and done, Todd will have exhausted every avenue to stay relevant and avoid a regular job. This does not mean he was good at any of it.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Pyigqq wrote:
as-bj93 wrote: i really like David's and Natalie's relationship and I'm kinda glad they didn't ruin it by dating each other especially now
They finally went liveeeeee! I hope they do it again bc that was fun to watch lol
i heard it was too laggy. did anyone record it
found it !

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I hope David goes live often over the course of this thing. Its just so nice and chill. Glad he and Nat seem to be being smart about things now, well stocked up on pop tarts and croissants. I'm happy with some low key second channel vids and pause main channel until its safe to go out again.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

the fact that scotty said they were on an hour-long call with the WHO. got some sense knocked into them by actual medical professionals, wow. it had to come to that. the second-hand embarrassment i feel knowing that world leaders needed them to straighten up after the shit they pulled.

but i'm very glad the WHO understands the power and importance of using digital as well as traditional celebrities to send the right message out. seeing charlie puth's livestream concert and post with them was very reassuring. and benny talking about the real issues in davids live. keep those people in your life, david. theyre the ones with common sense, backed by people with more common sense. where the hell did david's go.

did he ever have any idk. he needs a good dosage to last the quarantine season. inject natalie too, common sense gods. both just as guilty and dumb.. damn near angered their entire fandom with their apathy. and i know theyre not the only ones who acted that way, but their influence is real. david easily had over 100k in his live. ready to watch him do whatever. he needs to think a little more and realize how many people follow his every move. i would hope they all learned something from this quarantine mess.

and corinna...that tweet. shut up. just stop. no need to defend your dumbass. just delete it and go like you should've.

soccerlover1876
Debater
Debater

Post by soccerlover1876 »

^^ yes especially that he touched on the fact that young people can pass it on!! Anyways, I like both Scott and Heath's new videos. We want more sit down videos!!!

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

soccerlover1876 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 pm
^^ yes especially that he touched on the fact that young people can pass it on!! Anyways, I like both Scott and Heath's new videos. We want more sit down videos!!!
I just watched it and THIS is the VS I love and missed. That and David's q&a. Just so chill but them sharing their friendships with us. Its nice. I want more of it. I hope we get a lot of the same over the next few weeks.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

Dobrica wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:47 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Also, seeing the way David is portraying Natalie and Todd's relationship on his videos, its now more obvious than ever that he had/has a crush on her.
Maybe not crush, but he did have a sense of ownership over her, and now that she broke out of it, he's getting back at her. It's weird.

[...]

I still think he's the typical dork and if it wasnt for his fame and money, he would still be a virgin. He has 0 sex appeal, and 0 game.

[...]

Maybe because he will be 24 this year, and its not cute anymore, it's just weird to act like that.. And with all of those insecurities, there's no doubt in my mind that the last person he had sex with was Liza, 2 years ago. Even before that, all that "fuckboy" life people like to fantasize about, yeah, it was probably just a couple of girls.

- Him and Madison are most likely not happening, no matter how grounded she tries to portray herself, she's too "intimidating" looks wise.
And that also goes for all the other instamodels.
I agree with everything in this post. It's so refreshing to see someone who understands David and isn't blinded by bias or thirst when talking about him. Kudos, @SalsaTango
Absolutely my favorite brand of post. 'We see what everyone else doesn't we're very good and right, congrats to you on being right just like I am' LOL. Nothing is funnier to me than people declaring their deep insight into people they know exactly as much about as everyone who 'just doesn't get it'. It's gotta be one of the most arrogant and self-important types of things to post. 'Can you believe these other dummies, people who share my opinions are smart as hell'.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Watching Scotts new video and I forgot how much Heath hated the Denny house days :(. Super glad he's happier now

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Welllll Heath gunna make me cry talking about Mariah in Scotts video

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 pm
the fact that scotty said they were on an hour-long call with the WHO. got some sense knocked into them by actual medical professionals, wow. it had to come to that. the second-hand embarrassment i feel knowing that world leaders needed them to straighten up after the shit they pulled.

but i'm very glad the WHO understands the power and importance of using digital as well as traditional celebrities to send the right message out. seeing charlie puth's livestream concert and post with them was very reassuring. and benny talking about the real issues in davids live. keep those people in your life, david. theyre the ones with common sense, backed by people with more common sense. where the hell did david's go.

did he ever have any idk. he needs a good dosage to last the quarantine season. inject natalie too, common sense gods. both just as guilty and dumb.. damn near angered their entire fandom with their apathy. and i know theyre not the only ones who acted that way, but their influence is real. david easily had over 100k in his live. ready to watch him do whatever. he needs to think a little more and realize how many people follow his every move. i would hope they all learned something from this quarantine mess.

and corinna...that tweet. shut up. just stop. no need to defend your dumbass. just delete it and go like you should've.
There’s a pandemic and the WHO... has to take time to educate influencers, many of whom are well into adulthood.

They've come off terribly in this.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

aaronj wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:47 am
Absolutely my favorite brand of post.
Thank you, sweetheart. I like it quite a lot myself!!

lillybellis
Talker
Talker

Post by lillybellis »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:33 am

There’s a pandemic and the WHO... has to take time to educate influencers, many of whom are well into adulthood.

I'm pretty sure the WHO brought influencers in to coordinate some messaging in the hopes that they could convey the urgency and importance of the situation to the idiots who are still insisting on going on spring break trips and not taking this seriously. They won't listen to experts or pay attention to what's happening in other countries - they think they're invincible. Maybe they'll listen to the people they watch on YouTube. Desperate times, desperate measures, etc.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lillybellis wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 am

I'm pretty sure the WHO brought influencers in to coordinate some messaging in the hopes that they could convey the urgency and importance of the situation to the idiots who are still insisting on going on spring break trips and not taking this seriously. They won't listen to experts or pay attention to what's happening in other countries - they think they're invincible. Maybe they'll listen to the people they watch on YouTube. Desperate times, desperate measures, etc.
Yeah, but I think part of that is also a bunch of influencers ignoring it to begin with. It’s a coordinated message and fixing the initial bad message so many of them sent. It wouldn’t have been necessary if they were already behaving.

Gmoran2795
Learner
Learner

Post by Gmoran2795 »

Thank you for answering. NYC is shut down, for the most part. This thread is interesting lol. I've read on here a couple times. What's Cassandra's new ig ? Anyone know
Liz Franco

Post by Guest »

Gmoran2795 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:46 am
Thank you for answering. NYC is shut down, for the most part. This thread is interesting lol. I've read on here a couple times. What's Cassandra's new ig ? Anyone know
https://www.instagram.com/casramos/?hl=en

Post by Guest »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:48 am
Gmoran2795 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:46 am
https://www.instagram.com/casramos/?hl=en
Interesting.......vibes
100 percent different from the image she had when she was hanging out with the vlog squad..

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 pm

I mean there's literal mass Spring Break gatherings. Whatever that call with some people at WHO was about I really doubt it was based on anything in a VS IG story of them being together with like 10 friends. They have so much larger issues to deal with. I find it super difficult to believe that was connected to anything they did. It just doesn't really add up otherwise b/c while not doing the right thing, that has to be pretty far down the line as far as people not following guidelines. And it wasn't even on YT, it was only IG stories at most so I don't think the WHO contacted them due to that.

Return to “David Dobrik”