Fuglily Whinehouse, freeloader master - Part 13

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fuglily Whinehouse, freeloader master - Part 13

Post by imtakinga_bath »

I can’t believe Rich is letting Lily loose on his hair...! She’s incompetent at basic life skills at the best of times, never mind something that actually requires a bit more skill and patience!

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

imtakinga_bath wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:31 am
I can’t believe Rich is letting Lily loose on his hair...! She’s incompetent at basic life skills at the best of times, never mind something that actually requires a bit more skill and patience!
I mean he's plucking her chin hairs so I'm sure she can talk him into anything at this point. I know a lot of people are cutting their spouses hair right now but Anna just posted a video cutting Mark's hair so of course unorigina-lily has to jump on right away to film a video of the same thing

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Did anyone catch that after her meeting with Gleam she posted a poll to see how many of her followers have children? She then made some comment about how just because she has a kid she's not a mommy blogger.

I wonder if Gleam is trying to push her in that direction because she has nothing else at this point

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
imtakinga_bath wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:31 am
I mean he's plucking her chin hairs so I'm sure she can talk him into anything at this point. I know a lot of people are cutting their spouses hair right now but Anna just posted a video cutting Mark's hair so of course unorigina-lily has to jump on right away to film a video of the same thing
It’s not even that she is also cutting hair along all those other people. Anna and other make it cute, caring and funny but Lily has to make it about HERSELF. She cannot help but add panic, stress, self-pity, desperation and snarky comments like ‘we’re still married’ to the equation can she? Would it kill her to show some love, care and appreciation for her man? She acts like a 5 year old honestly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:32 am
‘Is there anything I can do to stop G (Lily trying to be hip and cool by shortening it to just a letter) from being scared of other men?’
Saffron Agave is scared of other men because they remind her of her Moanster Mum, whom is already way too much to handle.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I’ve got two questions come up while reading the forum:
1) who are all these “other men” her baby keeps seeing and getting scared off in ISOLATION? Is this such an urgent matter to solve right this instant? Or is she running low on things to ask her followers about?
2) exactly how uncomfortable is she with showing or even experiencing any form of positive emotion and feelings toward anyone in her life, is she one of those “gotta be tough and cold so people don’t see me as weak” people? It normally wears off by the end of adolescence, otherwise it’s immaturity at best or ... just plenty of issues.

I really think it’s ridiculous that she’s getting away with both being obnoxious and completely incapable of self awareness and self criticism.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

There's a really simple solution to that, she needs to train "G" to answer the door when the postmen or couriers come to deliver all the #gifted goodies, which I am sure she's still getting lots even in the lockdown

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

To the surprise of no one, the advice given is 100% predictable and generic... she could have come up with this herself if she had some common sense and if she didn't panic about everything related to Grey.

In other news, Lily "I'm not like other girls" got a baby pink bike (for herself) and will dress Grey in a tutu (gifted, of course) for her 1st birthday, where Grey will play with her dollhouse (okay, it's from her in-laws but they probably asked beforehand if it was a suitable present)

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

ccocopops_16 wrote:To the surprise of no one, the advice given is 100% predictable and generic... she could have come up with this herself if she had some common sense and if she didn't panic about everything related to Grey.

In other news, Lily "I'm not like other girls" got a baby pink bike (for herself) and will dress Grey in a tutu (gifted, of course) for her 1st birthday, where Grey will play with her dollhouse (okay, it's from her in-laws but they probably asked beforehand if it was a suitable present)

Ha I know I vomed a little at a sight of her bike! Can it be more princess snowflake? It’s a pink city bike with a brown leather seat and a basket Image

I find it intriguing that Lily bangs on about being a tomboy growing up. I remember that poorly structured dry ass blog post she did way back that she intended to be very empowering and revolutionary but wasn’t. She said she played lots of sports - I find it hard to believe because she can barely lift anything from the ground now and her flexibility is insanely poor. And she would be friends with lots of boys - hmmmm ok. The only part about Lily being a tomboy I believe is that she might have been frequently mistaken for a boy. Image

thesaurus1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thesaurus1 »

Why does she always look so miserable? Even making decoration for her child's 1st birthday and this woman looks like she is forced to live. If the birthday does not make her semi happy I don't know what. We are all experiencing weird times. Fear of relatives and their health, fear of losing job. Those are tough times but just stop and smell the flower. Enjoy your child's 1st birthday and appreciate what you have... Noooo, she is losing it because she has to tie balloons together. Jesus

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:33 am

I find it intriguing that Lily bangs on about being a tomboy growing up. I remember that poorly structured dry ass blog post she did way back that she intended to be very empowering and revolutionary but wasn’t. She said she played lots of sports - I find it hard to believe because she can barely lift anything from the ground now and her flexibility is insanely poor. And she would be friends with lots of boys - hmmmm ok. The only part about Lily being a tomboy I believe is that she might have been frequently mistaken for a boy. Image

Lol you're so right!!!
- Played lots of sports? She is the LEAST sporty person in the influencer world right now and she isn't even afraid to admit it. She literally goes on about how much she hates exercising all day long. Had she actually grown up doing sports she would naturally feel the need to keep fit as an adult.
- Had lots of guy friends? Huhh, this is coming from the woman who wrote a whole ass book about her own female friendships? The woman who literally has an array of female best friends that she's known since she was a baby (Keisha, Debs, SJ, Gemma, Hannah, Jenny...)? But sure, keep going on about how you got along better with boys as a teen!
- Not into gender stereotypes? *Proceeds to get her daughter all pink things, including buggy, cot sheets, clothes, playmat etc.*

Ok Special Pebbleflake... #notlikeothergirls #notlikeotherinfluencers

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Another rattan fail for Fuglily McMoanster-Whinygham :roll:

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Sybil Vane wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:54 am
Another rattan fail for Fuglily McMoanster-Whinygham :roll:
.......she doesnt know its just a decorative holder????

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Is she that thick?! Did she fill a cachepot with soil and watered it?! What’s next, she’s gonna try to eat soup with a fork??

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

nardy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:29 am
Is she that thick?!
Yes.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Lily is going to fill the wall of Rich's poo closet with Polaroids of family and friends to all watch him while he does his business. Great plan. Can't wait to see this one be executed.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 am
Lily is going to fill the wall of Rich's poo closet with Polaroids of family and friends to all watch him while he does his business. Great plan. Can't wait to see this one be executed.
Because that's where family photos belong, obviously. Why have them out for the world to see when you could hide them in the bathroom that's for your husband to shit in?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ECH wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:42 am
Sarahsnightmare wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 am
Because that's where family photos belong, obviously. Why have them out for the world to see when you could hide them in the bathroom that's for your husband to shit in?
Maybe it's intended for the shitty pictures.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

On last week's IG Live she started moaning about Grey's hair starting to get curly and frizzy...... :roll: :roll: :roll: She even told Rich that maybe they should get their *baby* a silk sheet for her hair (Rich shut it down and maybe she said it to be funny but come on.) And then she said she shouldn't give her daughter hair issues but I'm sorry to say that's a done deal.

Anywho... some more parenting dramatisation. The hardest part, really? I doubt it. I've dressed many babies for nighttime and I never had a meltdown over it and no child I've taken care of had hypothermia or night sweats.

Cry me a river. Learn to do your job! Pretty sure there are remotes and other gadgets she could use to get the job done on her own ffs

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Doubling down on her moaning...

Lily, if you suck at your job, that's your problem. Stop looking for excuses and using your spouse and kid as a pretext.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”