Fuglily Whinehouse, freeloader master - Part 13

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fuglily Whinehouse, freeloader master - Part 13

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

I didn't get a screenshot of it but I hope everyone caught her extremely classcist, ignorant infographic she drew about how if she runs a certain direction in London she will definitely get robbed.

Nothing Lily says about supporting movements will be truthful until she recognizes her own contributions to systemic racism.

She still thinks she didn't do anything wrong in that shared uber in LA with Anna when she thought their Asian car mates were rude for not speaking in English in front of her.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

ccocopops_16 wrote:Hi everyone.

Are we definitely shifting to Tattle Life? This week has felt especially heavy with the shit that's been going on and I couldn't even muster up the energy to criticize these dumbass influencers. I have nothing more to say than this actually. Lily's an asshole with half a brain who brings everything back to her, whether it's her daughter teething or her nephew finding an actual wild animal under his bed ("I'm scared for me now!" -- boo fucking hoo). She has nothing to contribute on the subject of race and police violence. And she will learn nothing because she is blinded by her privilege and ignorance and the world outside the bubble is too scary for her and her precious baby. The announcement that she and Anna were re-launching their podcast was so fucking unsurprising and also, boring and nonsensical? "We'll be staying home and you'll be our guests", bitch what? They barely answer questions and these two have absolutely no point of view. There are too many conversational podcasts out there, and they can't compete with the OG, Call Your Girlfriend by Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman.

I hope you are all safe and not completely losing your mind. I've had some mind-numbing conversations myself. I'm mixed race -Indonesian/Vietnamese/French- and have been doing "the work" for years now and know that I've still so much to go to be a true ally to black people, but man, some conversations make me want to give up on the human race. Oh right, and we're still in the throes of a pandemic.

So... I don't know how to restart this thread but I felt like snarking on this photo lol. She looks like an overgrown baby? And why is she frowning all the time, even when she's sunbathing in her garden of her London house? I DON'T GET IT. And don't get me started on her face which is looking uglier by the day.

Thank you for this post and I agree - not only hasn’t Lily contributed anything to the anti-racism discussion, she is so deluded and tone deaf she doesn’t realise she comes across as racist in a lot of ways she speaks about “being safe.” You’re right she does live in a bubble like a giant baby she is and outside world is so scary for her. I don’t think it’s only a race she discriminates against but also: wild animals, “those people” who speak other languages or she doesn’t understand behaviour of, places that aren’t central London/“safe neighbourhoods”, politics, history, economy or any kind of sign of intellect because “that is not who she is.”

I think a great part of the problem we are facing today is that individuals like Lily think they have nothing to contribute to this anti-racist movement. However, what they don’t realise is that their inability to recognise their privilege is the hardest obstacle to overcome. It’s easier to point out to someone who actively discriminates against other how it’s wrong. But it’s nearly impossible to make those idle privileged white people comprehend that their position does not exempt them from the movement.

I hope it makes sense Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Sorry to double post but thought I’d mention exemplary UK influencers who used the platform right at this time - Caroline Hirons (nobody is surprised), Emma Hill, Alice Liveing and Lily’s friend Anna (she did a decent job at providing links to reading materials and shared a list of black owned UK businesses to support )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

I can't believe her. I actually can't believe her.

There's so much to unpack here.

First of all, what has she even been up to recently? They turned their lazy weekly IG live into a podcast, bragging that it was a no-brainer because it was a podcast format (really, having sections with cutesy names to organise your conversation makes a podcast. OK). So I'm assuming not much work went into it. Possible sponsorships, the set-up (mics and so on) and the editing will be taken care of by Gleam. So what else has she done recently? Is she referring to all the reading/listening/learning about white privilege and racism? Is she *really* blaming this basic and necessary education for not being a good enough mother? Fuck. OFF.

She's moaning about vaccination again. My god. First of all, they are necessary and very quick. Second of all, it's for her own good. And last but not least, be fucking grateful to live in a country where that service is readily available even in the midst of a PANDEMIC.

Thirdly, of COURSE she would have written this lame ass caption badly enough that people commented on the questionable causality of her last sentence.
Obviously Lily hasn't reached that stage in her woke education to know that speaking in hashtags and slogans don't achieve change. And yeah, wtf is she saying anyway? She's not doing it so she can spend time with her daughter (that she sees everyday already anyway) but if she's not on social media, what else is she going to do, huh?

She's the dumbest asshole around, or at least she's the dumbest asshole who's on Gleam's roster. I really hope this is not just a performance and that's she's really trying to learn stuff because god knows the world needs all of us to do better to eradicate racism. But my hopes are low when it comes to this one.
She's started to read a memoir from a black british mother because she thought it would be more relatable since she's a mum... OK but I mean, the whole point is to learn about other people's experiences even if you can't relate because of your blinding privilege.

I'm sorry, this is very long but she's so annoying.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

It’s so annoying how she was actually tearing up and saying it’s “so unfair” how she has to check her moles at the doctor once a year, in her personal questions vid.

1) Grow up, Lily. It’s once a year and probably takes less than an hour. Going to the doctor is a normal part of being a responsible adult...
2) It's preventative.As in...she does not actually have any health problems, so she literally has nothing to be upset about.
3) Other people DO go to the dermatologist, even if they don’t have moles. Wtf kind of narcissistic bubble is she living in where "it's so unfair because other people don't have to go"? Going to the doctor is a normal part of being a responsible adult...
4) Newsflash Lily, it is a PRIVILEGE to be able to drop over $200 a year to do an extra doctor check up. Give me a break. It is not “UNFAIR” to have access to healthcare. She should be grateful she CAN get her skin checked out.

Ugh, she really is such an immature child and her ignorance is really off-putting.

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

Is there a new thread or is this one just dead?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

When your eyebrows grow horns.

electraheartt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electraheartt »

smitten258 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:06 am
Is there a new thread or is this one just dead?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Everyone has shifted over to TattleLife!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

That “painting a colour block arc” vid was the epitome of “I have way too much time on my hands and I’m not nearly as busy or stressed as I pretend to be.” :roll: It looks really bad and it’s trendy, so she’ll hate it in a month. Why wouldn’t she just paint the whole wall? She was so lazy about it (shocker) and didn’t measure it out properly and it’s uneven, so she covered the edge with the frame.
65B33005-5AFE-4511-AEC8-48BE4629FC9C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

strokingmylegbeard
Talker
Talker

Post by strokingmylegbeard »

I miss this thread. I’m more of a lurker, and in don’t want to have to sign up to a different website just for Lily’s trash threads. I don’t know where everyone has migrated to anyway.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Same...

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Google "lily pebbles gossip" and you'll find a site that cant be named here with super active threads

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

I'm fine here, thanks.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Um okay, enjoy.. or something.

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Tend to agree with Sybil (btw I love reading your posts!).
I find the other site that’s referred to WAY too active, like a new thread every week or so and a refresher at the top so you can keep up. The one beginning with ‘T’ right?
GG is manageable!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Perfumista wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:24 am
Tend to agree with Sybil (btw I love reading your posts!).
;)

I finally know how Bitch Rich deals with Fuglily: he makes her tipsy/drunk to soften her up. Brilliant! And to say I thought he was a simpleton...this is evil mastermind level.

foals
Learner
Learner

Post by foals »

This is completely off topic but I finally remembered my GG account info so I can finally post this info! I used to follow Lily on peloton and a few months ago she was complaining on how she has been doing pelo for ages and yet she still can't climb out of the saddle. So I looked on her pelo account and she was doing maybe 1 or 2 rides (low impact/beginner mind you) every two weeks! She's had her account since last year and maybe has like 30 rides to her name. Meanwhile I've had mine since December and I've already hit 150 rides because I ride everyday sometimes twice a day. I just find it funny how Lily is shocked she can't keep up with other spinners considering her riding is so sporadic and it's all low-impact/beginner rides. When I sent her a DM about this (I told her maybe she should increase her rides to 3 times a week/daily and start pushing herself with intermediate classes) she deleted her pelo account and made a new private one so we can't follow! 😂 This girl really doesn't like criticism does she.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Lily the Poo :roll:

LydiaMon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LydiaMon »

Can someone explain WHY she’s doing her kitchen again?? I stopped paying attention for awhile and clicked on her instastories and they’re putting the racks from the larder on the shed outside? Must have begged some other company for a free kitchen in exchange for shoddy documentation and “promotion”

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Did she try to get pregnant at the same time as Anna? If it was anyone else, I’d assume it was just a coincidence, but…I would not put it past Lily to get competitive with Anna and try to one-up her (literally). Anna probably told her in December they were trying to have a kid, and then …coincidentally Lily started trying in January? Surreee Lily :roll:

Even if Anna and Lily decided that they wanted their kids to grow up together, that’s still such a mistake to plan your life around your friends. People change, and you never know when friendships might end.

Either way, I just don’t think it was a coincidence their pregnancies overlapped. Mostly due to Lily’s immature, controlling, competitive, and attention-seeking personality.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”