oh you <3

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fuglily Whinehouse, freeloader master - Part 13

Post by palmer »

She has hundreds and hundreds of questions to pick from, yet actively chooses to answer only those that will allow her to promote her sponsors or shove more affiliate links down our throats. Enough is enough, I’m beyond sick of the extreme consumerism. It’s suffocating! A q&a is an opportunity for her to actually discuss various topics with her audience and actually interact with people for once, but that’s not worth lily’s time! She manages to turn even a q&a into more advertising! It was literally no different than what she already does on her stories the rest of the time. She’s such a sell out at this point. No wonder her viewers have completely lost interest. Her platform is just affiliate link galore. Nothing else!!!
295FD01C-2CD2-4038-A342-B0BAA6FC89F0.png
A3F16D5E-580F-4E1C-ADBE-CA563D43C696.png
23334388-6D75-46AE-8A17-378E2D3D4A84.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by palmer on Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

palmer wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:52 am
She has hundreds and hundreds of questions to pick from, yet actively chooses to answer only those that will allow her to promote her sponsors or shove more affiliate links down our throats. Enough is enough, I’m beyond sick of the extreme consumerism. It’s suffocating! A q&a is an opportunity for her to actually discuss various topics with her audience and actually interact with people for once, but that’s not worth lily’s time! She manages to turn even a q&a into more advertising! It was literally no different than what she already does on her stories the rest of the time. She’s such a sell out at this point. No wonder her viewers have completely lost interest. Her platform is just affiliate link galore. Nothing else!!!

295FD01C-2CD2-4038-A342-B0BAA6FC89F0.pngA3F16D5E-580F-4E1C-ADBE-CA563D43C696.png23334388-6D75-46AE-8A17-378E2D3D4A84.png
And more because I couldn't fit all her ads in one post:
884B91F8-B1F5-4EDD-BD2A-B747641392EE.png
F2241AFE-4E0D-4516-B2CF-16A97A22A7F6.png
10E13654-A3E6-449D-9D96-88C92CF2E7EA.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Yeah well, don't fit her ads in here since you're inadvertently giving her an extra boost :lol:
Of course she's a sellout. A shitty one at that.
At this point, the only thing worth viewing is her daughter and there's so much baby giggles one can stomach really...
Counting down the days to her fading to oblivion, taking back her fugly mug to the shadows, where they belong.

katetalks
Learner
Learner

Post by katetalks »

Sybil Vane wrote:Yeah well, don't fit her ads in here since you're inadvertently giving her an extra boost Image
At this point, the only thing worth viewing is her daughter and there's so much baby giggles one can stomach really...
Counting down the days to her fading to oblivion, taking back her fugly mug to the shadows, where they belong.
She looks like a wannabe rapper/pimp with all those gold chains. Maybe one as a statement piece but she doesn't need to use every item of the collection.

Post by Guest »

palmer wrote:

295FD01C-2CD2-4038-A342-B0BAA6FC89F0.pngA3F16D5E-580F-4E1C-ADBE-CA563D43C696.png23334388-6D75-46AE-8A17-378E2D3D4A84.png
And yet she manages to convince herself that it’s peoples’ watching habits changing that makes her view count drop. Of course it could never be down to her super dull videos. That baking series is just the tip of the iceberg for me. It’s always everyone else’s fault. Just like when she says something offensive like the nursery thing, it’s probably just me who wants to be offended and misunderstand her.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

This is how I style Missoma necklaces

*puts a necklace on*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

katetalks wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:24 am
Sybil Vane wrote:Yeah well, don't fit her ads in here since you're inadvertently giving her an extra boost Image
She looks like a wannabe rapper/pimp with all those gold chains. Maybe one as a statement piece but she doesn't need to use every item of the collection.
She's a lazy pimp, one picture to PRGIFT them all! Besides, she's a pimp to Bitch Rich, remember?

Well said Kat_Harissa!
Fuglily, your audience is dwindling due to your poor offer, not to people's watching habits. I'm late to Claudia Sulewski's train, so I've only discovered that chick last week. Know what? I did watch a significant amount of her vlogs in a row. Yes, she's shelling stuff, but that's her job and it wasn't as bad as Lily's, dare I say it was somewhat entertaining. Now Lily's content on the other hand is so draining, so dark, so moany that it takes a while to recover from it and I might be damned if I want to watch two of her shitty vlogs back to back.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:37 am
This is how I style Missoma necklaces

*puts a necklace on*

Lmao I was just gonna say — she goes on about “let me show you how I style them”. But all I’m seeing is a moron putting on a bunch of necklaces on a plain black tee? How does that constitute “styling”? She’s so self important lol. Also she really does look tacky as hell. So much thick yellow gold 🤮 Not doing the jewelry any favors to say the least!
E677E8A6-0586-40A0-94E0-FD8428383B9F.png
A4D921D1-B287-45AB-973C-F7AE1A949954.png
34AF6B85-5547-4060-89E8-3CD22053F082.png

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Kat_Harissa wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:34 am
palmer wrote:

And yet she manages to convince herself that it’s peoples’ watching habits changing that makes her view count drop. Of course it could never be down to her super dull videos. That baking series is just the tip of the iceberg for me. It’s always everyone else’s fault. Just like when she says something offensive like the nursery thing, it’s probably just me who wants to be offended and misunderstand her.

Just like she blames her nasty personality on being English :rofl: Not her fault she finds something to complain about in every single part of her privileged ass life! It's the fault of the place she was born in! Duh. I lived in England for years and let me tell you -- I've never met someone as obnoxiously moany and entitled as Lily Garnham!
F5822071-97B5-4F2A-BDAC-3DAE410514E3.png
Last edited by palmer on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

palmer wrote:
Kat_Harissa wrote:

Just like she blames her nasty personality on being English :rofl: Not her fault she finds something to complain about in every single part of her privileged ass life! It's the fault of the place she was born in! Duh. I lived in England for years and let me tell you -- I've never met someone as obnoxiously moany and entitled as Lily Garnham!
That pissed me off so fucking much! No Lily, English people aren’t as miserable and entitled as you are! The great majority is very polite, grateful and full of joy. I cannot believe she thinks the way she is is normal, what a despicable gremlin!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:58 am
palmer wrote: Just like she blames her nasty personality on being English :rofl: Not her fault she finds something to complain about in every single part of her privileged ass life! It's the fault of the place she was born in! Duh. I lived in England for years and let me tell you -- I've never met someone as obnoxiously moany and entitled as Lily Garnham!

That pissed me off so fucking much! No Lily, English people aren’t as miserable and entitled as you are! The great majority is very polite, grateful and full of joy. I cannot believe she thinks the way she is is normal, what a despicable gremlin!
Hell yes! There's a clear difference between witty British dry humour, and moaning. Moanster couldn't know for the life of her.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

And now I'm ashamed to admit that I could've submitted Moanster Much as a new thread title :(

I'll own up!

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

More excuses. If she’s so social media savvy then why didn’t she post at a different time? Nobody cares about her millionth Missoma ad honestly.
86268EE2-8607-40FF-BBB9-0FFEF71D2E99.png

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

palmer wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:37 am
More excuses. If she’s so social media savvy then why didn’t she post at a different time? Nobody cares about her millionth Missoma ad honestly.

The facepalm I just did almost gave me a concussion.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

palmer wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:54 am
Kat_Harissa wrote:

Also what an insult to the English!
BANNED

:hugs:

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

It's amazing to me how Lily comes up with these ~theories~ about viewing habits with no evidence or peer reviewed study...just judgements based on her tiny bubble perspective.

Her channel is failing because...Netflix Originals? Yeah sure, that's it...

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

palmer wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:37 am

Not to mention that instagram hasn't shown you posts in chronological order for literally years now, so the time doesn't matter at all. It's because her engagement sucks, Instagram shows you more of what you usually like.

What AN IDIOT.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I hate her new hair! It's so unflattering, but she ~loves~ it because it was a free treatment!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”