Cassie - Part 23

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cassie - Part 23

Post by PocketPLocket »

Offtopic: GG is a ghost town at the moment. I'm guessing everyone is having the same issue with slowness and error messages? Has the forum bitten the dust?

Scraps-Of-Adventure
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Scraps-Of-Adventure »

I think its mostly that influencers are cutting down on their own content to post about BLM and what is happening right now, which is great !

Scraps-Of-Adventure
Learner
Learner

Post by Scraps-Of-Adventure »

So she got a cat.. excited to see if she manages to keep it alive longer than her two goldfish

Post by Guest »

Every time I come to this page it takes about 20mins to load and I’m logged out every time too. Even when I’ve told it to remember me, the website logs me out. Logging in takes me about 20mins as well because the site is so slow!
I’ve actually come to like Oliver through all the videos. He used to creep me out a lot, I think it was mainly because I never really heard him talk and mainly saw pictures where his jawline made him look like a Disney villain. I still wonder how long the relationship will last though. I can’t imagine them getting married and having kids. Carrie has a way of turning any conversation they have completely one sided. Oliver has shared some really good stories but the majority of them come from Carrie. I’ve learned more about Carrie than Oliver through their lockdown videos and they are both doing a video everyday! (Yes, I am watching Ollies videos too.)
In their videos they seem more like brother and sister than in a romantic relationship. Is it just me who thinks that?

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

So the Government have told us that it will not be safe for those like CHF to sing on stage because of the current situation. Everybody should have known that the chances of an October opening were slim at best. But I do think it was not great for them to still sell tickets on a wing and a prayer. Not that I would have gone to see a CHF show, her audience seems to be a niche of 13 year old white females.

Perhaps, if it is delayed, they could rethink the stacking the play with white characters. It was tone death even before all the current unrest happened. But what else do you expect from the Lord?

Post by Guest »

Lol at her mentioning her grades from age 15 on a photo of a drawing that looks like a 15 year old did it

Post by Guest »

Kermie would really benefit from watching this vid since she thinks medical professionals who discuss a patient's weight are evil haterzz

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I'm a bit out of the Carrie loop, what happened with her claiming people found her name difficult?

boourns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boourns »

I’m out of the loop with GG - why has this place gone dead?

Post by Guest »

boourns wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:03 pm
I’m out of the loop with GG - why has this place gone dead?
When the site was down and nobody could login/the pages took forever to load, a lot of us moved to a different website to continue the conversation. I cant name the website though because last time I did I got a warning from the mods about naming the website. Didn’t realise that was a no-no. If you google Carrie Hope Fletcher gossip you’ll find it pretty quickly. Wondering if I’m going to get told off again for directing you to it- but tbh GG pushed everyone away when we couldn’t get on the site. The only reason I’m here right now is because I got a notification about a like on one of my comments.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

The site's pretty much fixed now- why doesn't everyone come back? I can't get used to other websites lol

Post by Guest »

Sprezza wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:48 am
The site's pretty much fixed now- why doesn't everyone come back? I can't get used to other websites lol
I made one post on the Carrie thread on another website and was banned within a few hours for "spam" (still no idea wtf happened there) so yeah I support GG coming back to life lol

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

I think she is going through a break up, or something similar.

Post by Guest »

jojo86 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:03 am
I think she is going through a break up, or something similar.
I don't think she's going through a breakup if she's still making those daily videos with Poop Can lol.

I did assume it's something relationship-related, though. Maybe he finally told her that he will definitively never marry her. Maybe she found out she's infertile.

I know it might seem weird to speculate but it's also a little weird that she teases her "difficult event" like it's a hot new music release

silkytoes
Talker
Talker

Post by silkytoes »

I assumed it was money as she's not working and loads of other MT stars continued working over lockdown.

Plus there seemed to be a bit of a rift with her and Tom so I thought it could be related to that

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

silkytoes wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:25 am
I assumed it was money as she's not working and loads of other MT stars continued working over lockdown.

Plus there seemed to be a bit of a rift with her and Tom so I thought it could be related to that

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I would be shocked if she's worried about money because she can just take on more ads (we know she has no issue selling out) or beg for freebies for all of her household goods

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

I actually blocked Carrie on social media a while back, but out of morbid curiosity I checked her Insta today - did she and Oli break up? He's not following her on Insta and she hasn't posted a gushy picture like she used to in a while.

The cat's still alive - yay! Wish she wouldn't let it wander around outdoors though.

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

Does anyone have that old "City of Stars" duet with Carrie and Pete? It seems it's been privated off Youtube which— fine and good, yeah. It might be awkward doing a duet with an ex. But you got paid to do it. Least you could do is leave it up for posterity's sake.
I guess this is also a friendly reminder to all GG users/fans: SAVE the Youtube videos that you love to listen to.
Ugh, it seems a lot of people I follow are desperate to private and delete their profile these days, even if the content they delete is harmless and, I don't know... ENJOYABLE.
Be careful of who you follow, save when you can, and enjoy.

Post by Guest »

dippydoo wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:52 pm
Does anyone have that old "City of Stars" duet with Carrie and Pete? It seems it's been privated off Youtube which— fine and good, yeah. It might be awkward doing a duet with an ex. But you got paid to do it. Least you could do is leave it up for posterity's sake.
I guess this is also a friendly reminder to all GG users/fans: SAVE the Youtube videos that you love to listen to.
Ugh, it seems a lot of people I follow are desperate to private and delete their profile these days, even if the content they delete is harmless and, I don't know... ENJOYABLE.
Be careful of who you follow, save when you can, and enjoy.
I mean if the contract finished I don't see a problem with taking down a sponsored video lol

Toothy
Learner
Learner

Post by Toothy »

viewtopic.php?p=4095375#p4095375

I’ve not been here since January and stopped following Carrie on Twitter and Instagram about then too - I’ve just searched her on Twitter and I’m blocked 😂 Now my main Twitter account had always been polite, nothing contentious at all and there was absolutely nothing to link that one to any of my other accounts (previously blocked), so she must have done some deep diving to find something she objected to. I’m not even mad, just impressed 😆

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”