prettyhotandtempting
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by prettyhotandtempting »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:50 pm
Hahaha the nerve to brag about becoming a homeowner and "manifesting" in early 20s. If I didn't pay my taxes I'd be in a mansion, not some shitty 2 bed mid-terrace house in gloomy Tilbury - can't even brag about buying in London LOL so how is that success? Tanj sweety, please come back with bragging rights when you've achieved on a level playing field, and not through fraud loool your makeup looks are basic (& enhanced by filters); your makeup kit is full of freebies; your taste in clothes is horrendous, your home is sterile and cold, your kitchen is the size my stock room and your lips are a MESS so stop strutting around like your some boujie ass bitch cos you're just a beggar clad in designer wear lol
can you share a picture of your stock room please? sounds huge, id love some inspo.

Though she used to rub me the wrong way previously i actually am a big enough person to think in her 20 something age she has achieved alot. Bough a house, married a man she seems to love and seems to be pretty booked up regardless of how edited her pictures are.

Sounds like shes doing alright to me. I think what annoys me is that her life is portrayed as perfect. Which becomes less relateable.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

prettyhotandtempting wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:57 am
Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:50 pm
Hahaha the nerve to brag about becoming a homeowner and "manifesting" in early 20s. If I didn't pay my taxes I'd be in a mansion, not some shitty 2 bed mid-terrace house in gloomy Tilbury - can't even brag about buying in London LOL so how is that success? Tanj sweety, please come back with bragging rights when you've achieved on a level playing field, and not through fraud loool your makeup looks are basic (& enhanced by filters); your makeup kit is full of freebies; your taste in clothes is horrendous, your home is sterile and cold, your kitchen is the size my stock room and your lips are a MESS so stop strutting around like your some boujie ass bitch cos you're just a beggar clad in designer wear lol
can you share a picture of your stock room please? sounds huge, id love some inspo.

Though she used to rub me the wrong way previously i actually am a big enough person to think in her 20 something age she has achieved alot. Bough a house, married a man she seems to love and seems to be pretty booked up regardless of how edited her pictures are.

Sounds like shes doing alright to me. I think what annoys me is that her life is portrayed as perfect. Which becomes less relateable.
It's quite spacious but nothing special, stacked to the ceiling with boxes and painting equipment. I'd suggest Pinterest if you're looking for inspo, not my dingy storage cupboard lol if you're asking for dimensions, it's maybe just slightly smaller than the master bedroom tanji has with her double bed and one mirror lol 🤣🤣 ...such a big master bedroom may I add, that she's contemplating putting her kid in the loft.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

‘cinched in waist’? beetch where?

No belt on this earth will help create it for you tanjia.

Also, I find her so tone deaf. Yes her page is about her lux life etc, she loves being a bangladeshi flag bearer but what about posting something on Sabina Nessa? The girl murdered in East London? Can’t stand this girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

So when is she "transitioning away" from high street brands again? When she can't make money from the pointless swipe ups? 🙄

She needs to stop acting so prestige and humble herself a bit. I actually liked her before and was impressed by her work ethic, at least she does some work for her money unlike other influencers who sit on their ass and just complain like vanity and sheikhbeauty.. But my goodness this girl needs some humbling

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

whirl912 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:37 am
‘cinched in waist’? beetch where?

No belt on this earth will help create it for you tanjia.

Also, I find her so tone deaf. Yes her page is about her lux life etc, she loves being a bangladeshi flag bearer but what about posting something on Sabina Nessa? The girl murdered in East London? Can’t stand this girl.
She blocked my friend because She messaged her to say that her story on Sabina Nessa, was inappropriate. She wrote on it for women to stay vigilant, walk in groups etc etc. said “why don’t you also mention - men, stop murdering women”. Just another idiot who lets men avoid responsibility

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

£490 leggings and £365 sports bra still can’t make this girl look classy … still a flat blob.

Also what meal debloats your stomach?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:03 pm
£490 leggings and £365 sports bra still can’t make this girl look classy … still a flat blob.

looooooooool what a mess.

she copes rkeya. hun she can pull it off. you cannot. just stop it tanjia

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Why she look like a hunchback??? And those shoes are horrendous

tasnimazaman
Learner
Learner

Post by tasnimazaman »

I think the problem is that ppl don’t dress For their shapes unfortunately

Cometothedarkside83
Debater
Debater

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Girl is in seriously denial, that is an awful outfit on her, this Kim K obsession needs to stop.
She really needs to stop editing her client photos on her page, the airbrush skin finish she keeps harping on about is a total lie, compare her pictures of Annam and the ones memoirz have taken and also on her page, you can see she has texture and spots on her skin, this fraud is just blurring everything out.

sweetsunshine101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetsunshine101 »

What apps does she use to edit her photos? Maybe we should ask her so she can let that little secret out of her Louie bag ;)

passingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by passingtime »

She needs to dress for her body type. This dress is not doing her any favors.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

passingtime wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:46 pm
She needs to dress for her body type. This dress is not doing her any favors.
She just wanted to show the world it’s a size small basically lol

Bomchicky1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bomchicky1 »

It's kinda sad that she spends more time making herself look skinny with these awful outfits and editing her pics, than actual just taking the time to diet and eat properly?!

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

Bomchicky1 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 am
It's kinda sad that she spends more time making herself look skinny with these awful outfits and editing her pics, than actual just taking the time to diet and eat properly?!
She's too lazy. All that time in the gym, all this dieting and all that lipo and she's still editing herself to be three sizes smaller.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Wth is wrong with the world? This fat btch is ripping people off with her crap make up skills, acts like she is the wealthiest, skinniest heoe and they go off to buy her a pair if Hermes sandals? I can’t stand arsselicks snd I hate shameless people like Tanji who accepted it.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

whirl912 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:53 am
Wth is wrong with the world? This fat btch is ripping people off with her crap make up skills, acts like she is the wealthiest, skinniest heoe and they go off to buy her a pair if Hermes sandals? I can’t stand arsselicks snd I hate shameless people like Tanji who accepted it.
Agree ugly Tanji is just talentless and over priced, defo there are better makeup artists out there than her shit makeup skills. She is a beg and try hard who just plays up on social media but we can see straight through her fake shit. That ugly big nose chav Annam Ahmad and her chubby sister Asmaa they both like to lick ass and show off by gifting Tanji Hermes even though her makeup shit. These are the type of girls that wear Hermes sandals with thick pattern socks, tacky and paindu style… Tanji and these ugly Ahmad sisters both in the same ugly desperate attention seeking league… No wonder they are licking each other’s ass! Lol 💩🤮

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Can someone please tell her that her husband does not look like a ‘ken doll’, she does not look like a ‘bratz doll’ and for her to quit mugging brides off, thanks.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by lollipop74 »

Why does tanjia the fridge not drive yet? or is it in Wajih job description to be her full time driver.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

So she posts a paid partnership post documenting “my makeup routine” … are people going to fall for it? She obviously doesn’t use those products as part of the daily routine.

And don’t get me started on her voice .. she sounds so vapid and bland. She sounds so fking boring.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”