Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by Shaaddyy »

What did she say, she’s deleted it already

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Oh bore off tanji youv been married four years next year why bother with having a reception just looks stupid. How sad do you have to be that you basically prolong your second wedding just because your first one wasn’t insta worthy. I’ll laugh if her much awaited reception flops again 😂
Instead of wasting all that money why not invest it in a proper home. Poor thing hasn’t even got a proper bedroom for her future child. Making a IKEA walk in was more of a priority apparently. Where she gonna stick a baby? On the third floor? I’m baffled to how this generations mind actually function

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shaaddyy »

34B83DFD-1240-45A2-B7CF-94A4C9EA579D.png
She said that these meals weren’t a sponsor and that she had paid for them. Every Tom dick and Harry advertising them with their own discount codes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sonohello85 »

Other high profile makeup artists go on to massive projects with big magazines and work on big projects.

Tanji is stuck doing basic bridal looks for Fatema down the road.. like her projected success doesn’t match up with her actual work gigs

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

Sonohello85 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:54 am
Other high profile makeup artists go on to massive projects with big magazines and work on big projects.

Tanji is stuck doing basic bridal looks for Fatema down the road.. like her projected success doesn’t match up with her actual work gigs
Big magazines etc can see how edited her looks are.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

Her profile is making me vom at the moment. I just don’t know how she cheapens some very nice designer brands. I just find her and Waj so vulgar. Money just does not buy class and they are the perfect example of this. Yuck

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

All that money and can't get waj's lazy eye fixed lol tanji darling, it's easy to walk into LV and buy 3 items when you don't pay your taxes. You can buy all the designer accessories in the world but you still look like a stuffed sausage in whatever you wear so pls stoppppp.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Can tanjiiiii stop over editing her pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

She's bringing back her staged proposal pics for what? Her wedding four years after her nikah? Nobody cares anymore

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Xopaline wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:33 am
She's bringing back her staged proposal pics for what? Her wedding four years after her nikah? Nobody cares anymore
is she seriously doing a reception after 4 years of marriage, lmao!! what the hell is wrong with her? didn’t they have money to do it then? it took them 4 years to save up and do the reception now, so cringe like what’s the point and then the same people want to stunt on insta as if they are so rich.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

someone needs to report her because theres no way that she pays her taxes!

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

also she's looking more and more like a chubby auntie as the years go on...

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

Israa wrote:
Xopaline wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:33 am
is she seriously doing a reception after 4 years of marriage, lmao!! what the hell is wrong with her? didn’t they have money to do it then? it took them 4 years to save up and do the reception now, so cringe like what’s the point and then the same people want to stunt on insta as if they are so rich.
They probably want to get their civil marriage done it’s really hard to find dates these days

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

zee_119 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 am
Israa wrote:
They probably want to get their civil marriage done it’s really hard to find dates these days

She said the reason for the delay is that she wanted to do it on their nikah anniversary

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

lollipop74 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:54 pm
someone needs to report her because theres no way that she pays her taxes!
100%. I know someone she bragged to once about earning 50k tax free when she first blew up on social media. She is so shameless. I mean everyone can see that she mugs people off with her poor make up skills and then tries ti live a luxe life using that tax free FRAUDULENT money.

However I think she’s too clever for us and has probably done some dodgy paperwork to cover her tracks.

All that money won’t change the fact that she is still from Tower Hamlets and cringe af.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Hahaha the nerve to brag about becoming a homeowner and "manifesting" in early 20s. If I didn't pay my taxes I'd be in a mansion, not some shitty 2 bed mid-terrace house in gloomy Tilbury - can't even brag about buying in London LOL so how is that success? Tanj sweety, please come back with bragging rights when you've achieved on a level playing field, and not through fraud loool your makeup looks are basic (& enhanced by filters); your makeup kit is full of freebies; your taste in clothes is horrendous, your home is sterile and cold, your kitchen is the size my stock room and your lips are a MESS so stop strutting around like your some boujie ass bitch cos you're just a beggar clad in designer wear lol

Cometothedarkside83
Debater
Debater

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

Tanj has the worst fashion sense and yet somehow she thinks she's fashionable. Now she thinks she's too good for high street fashion, love just because it's designer doesn't mean it looks good, you go ahead and spend the money you don't pay tax on :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

She needs to realise that owning everything designer will never make her dress sense better. She desperately needs a stylist or to learn to dress for her body shape. Her actual body shape that is, not the fake edited one we see in photos.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Tanji thinks money bought her class. It literally did not. Her LV travel bags are tacky. Only people who want to stunt purchase those bags.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Looool not this fat tramp thinking she's Kim Kardashian with the eccentric style. Kim K is reasonably proportioned whereas this gremlin has the dimensions of a wide-screen TV. Who does she even think she is about transitioning away from high Street fashion hahahah even Duchess of Cambridge wears high street, then you get Tanji from the ghettos of E1 who thinks she's something special 😂😂😂

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”