Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by whirl912 »

Who else thinks she has covid. Hence her not posting non-stop? She probably won’t draw attention to it incase her brides ask for a refund. I mean she’s been out all month pigging and buying unecessary shit.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Hi Tanji! Nice to see you on here :}
prettyhotandtempting wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:57 am
Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:50 pm
Hahaha the nerve to brag about becoming a homeowner and "manifesting" in early 20s. If I didn't pay my taxes I'd be in a mansion, not some shitty 2 bed mid-terrace house in gloomy Tilbury - can't even brag about buying in London LOL so how is that success? Tanj sweety, please come back with bragging rights when you've achieved on a level playing field, and not through fraud loool your makeup looks are basic (& enhanced by filters); your makeup kit is full of freebies; your taste in clothes is horrendous, your home is sterile and cold, your kitchen is the size my stock room and your lips are a MESS so stop strutting around like your some boujie ass bitch cos you're just a beggar clad in designer wear lol
can you share a picture of your stock room please? sounds huge, id love some inspo.

Though she used to rub me the wrong way previously i actually am a big enough person to think in her 20 something age she has achieved alot. Bough a house, married a man she seems to love and seems to be pretty booked up regardless of how edited her pictures are.

Sounds like shes doing alright to me. I think what annoys me is that her life is portrayed as perfect. Which becomes less relateable.

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

Guess she didn't have covid she's back to being annoying about her wardrobe

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

As if prestige tanji goes to pure gym 😂 I’d have thought she’d be at David Lloyds or virgin the way she acts all high class. She really be at a budget gym

carriage120217
Learner
Learner

Post by carriage120217 »

This fraud is so inconsistent. Says she wants to transition to a full designer wardrobe and not shop in the high street anymore, but then does a H&M haul... 🤔

Also, I'm sorry but she really believes she has a much nicer figure than she actually has. She actually believes the photoshop.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

carriage120217 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:43 am
This fraud is so inconsistent. Says she wants to transition to a full designer wardrobe and not shop in the high street anymore, but then does a H&M haul... 🤔

Also, I'm sorry but she really believes she has a much nicer figure than she actually has. She actually believes the photoshop.
Her home video is masking me claustrophobic! Poor Waj can’t even stand properly in that living room.
Her HM haul looks out of Watney Market especially those flash prints
Someone please tell her to stop trying so hard…

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

So Waj who owns a chicken shop bought TANJI a Birkin? LOOOOL yeah right, she bought it for herself by scammimg people and then made it out like he bought it for her.

These influencers conning people and buying things in fronf of our faces are shameless imo.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

whirl912 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 pm
So Waj who owns a chicken shop bought TANJI a Birkin? LOOOOL yeah right, she bought it for herself by scammimg people and then made it out like he bought it for her.

These influencers conning people and buying things in fronf of our faces are shameless imo.

Exactly .. she bought that herself for sure!
It’s really cringe … “joined the #birkin club” …. How classless! Am I wrong?

She’s acts like she’s so well off .. but it’s all fronting and projection.

It’s so sad.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

This 7 day countdown to Dubai … ufff .. I don’t want to be subjected to photoshop after photoshop of lame try-hard outfits….

I bet she can’t wait to take her White Hermès bag out and show it off.. so sad.

I wonder if they have booked business class tickets… imagine sitting in economy with a £15,000 handbag.. lol

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shaaddyy »

All goes on a credit card anyway

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:28 pm
This 7 day countdown to Dubai … ufff .. I don’t want to be subjected to photoshop after photoshop of lame try-hard outfits….

I bet she can’t wait to take her White Hermès bag out and show it off.. so sad.

I wonder if they have booked business class tickets… imagine sitting in economy with a £15,000 handbag.. lol
Also find it weird that the only time they go on holiday is when she has an international booking and she always HAS to take Waj with her.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

^ paid for by her dEsTiNaTiOn bRiDe

Basically a free holiday for her - doesn't she always go on about being indecisive and "not liking the heat" which is why she not been on honeymoon yet? She's waiting for a sponsored trip to Seychelles or Caribbean because Turkey or Morocco are too low brow for her

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Loool a chav gets a Birkin! I have a question, how did she get on the waiting list? Not like she owns many Hermes items (that are costly) mostly the elite get first dibs on the handbags. Her flexing kills me LOL look at your box of a house love! Honestly the image she tries to show off comes across so empty and conceited. Material this material that. And the fact she had to post and make a point she was emptying the house before she leaves had me dying. Anther molly mae incident.
And I can’t stop laughing about the fact she’s been banging on about Dubai for the last three months, we’ll ever since she first went! She never travels unless it’s a paid for destination bride. Hun people have been travelling to Dubai for the last 20 years like myself. Been there done that it really ain’t all that. There’s more to see in the world other than manmade Dubai. But of course it suits her “luxe life” image so I’m not surprised.
Cue the *economy* class and basic hotel lolz

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:28 pm
^ paid for by her dEsTiNaTiOn bRiDe

Basically a free holiday for her - doesn't she always go on about being indecisive and "not liking the heat" which is why she not been on honeymoon yet? She's waiting for a sponsored trip to Seychelles or Caribbean because Turkey or Morocco are too low brow for her
Exactly. I’ll be dying if she STILL don’t go on a honeymoon

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Hotchai wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:20 pm
Loool a chav gets a Birkin! I have a question, how did she get on the waiting list? Not like she owns many Hermes items (that are costly) mostly the elite get first dibs on the handbags. Her flexing kills me LOL look at your box of a house love! Honestly the image she tries to show off comes across so empty and conceited. Material this material that. And the fact she had to post and make a point she was emptying the house before she leaves had me dying. Anther molly mae incident.
And I can’t stop laughing about the fact she’s been banging on about Dubai for the last three months, we’ll ever since she first went! She never travels unless it’s a paid for destination bride. Hun people have been travelling to Dubai for the last 20 years like myself. Been there done that it really ain’t all that. There’s more to see in the world other than manmade Dubai. But of course it suits her “luxe life” image so I’m not surprised.
Cue the *economy* class and basic hotel lolz
Was going to say, hadn't she been dubai a million times already? I agree, Dubai is really nothing special; its boring after the first time and i won't go back again like I would Thailand or Bali. She saves all her pennies to flex for IG while relying on destination brides to fly her and her cheapskate husband out for a break lmao.
If they were real ballers, they'd be able to AFFORD time off work to relax on a beach - not have half the expenses covered by a client, and book a budget hotel for the remainder. I'd expect her to stay at nothing less than the Shangri La with a birkin after she's done with her bride, but she's probably been scouring AirBnB for cheap accommodation lmfao

carriage120217
Learner
Learner

Post by carriage120217 »

Those boots on her stories are the most ugliest things I've ever seen. They look like the leather socks that uncles wear to the masjid. Ridiculous what people would buy just to show off a label.

Blubbs
Learner
Learner

Post by Blubbs »

carriage120217 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:01 am
Those boots on her stories are the most ugliest things I've ever seen. They look like the leather socks that uncles wear to the masjid. Ridiculous what people would buy just to show off a label.
This is classic Tanjia though!

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

She's literally just buying things for the label now. That's all she's become. When did she last share something makeup related?

Blubbs
Learner
Learner

Post by Blubbs »

Xopaline wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:32 am
She's literally just buying things for the label now. That's all she's become. When did she last share something makeup related?
Literally this is what she is…she’s just chavtastic! You wouldn’t catch her dead buying something that’s good quality, unique (could be expensive or not) and isn’t a mainstream designer - NEVER! That would be too classy for Tanjia and something people who actually had money growing up would do. Not “pound-signs-in-her-eyes-Tanjia”.

She bangs on about how “hard” she works but it goes on absolute materialistic rubbish and nothing like travelling for new experiences which would be something that would add value to her pathetic life - the polar opposite of what she tries to portray herself as! As long as Tanjia has a house full of designer sh*t for everything and she goes on a Dubai holiday every so often with the client paying for her flights and accommodation, chavtastic, new money Tanjia has reached her “goals” 😂😂

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Can’t wait to see a full body picture of Tanji wearing these boots … she so short!! .. these knee high boots must reach her groin!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”