Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: $camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Post by greenlam »

sgazaragoza wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:46 am
I do not care how many times she said in that video she has never had fillers... that is BS. Not just her face is fuller, also it doesnt move!! Her fans make me sick. They honestly must be thick as s..t because they are always asking the same questions... acne, suncream... every single question in her instagram account is the same day after day and everybody says how grateful they are for her advice, how much she has changed their lives... FGS, did they really need someone like dr. dray to tell them time after time the same??? Her videos and stories are just boring and too repetitive. Also, full of lies. Everything she is using and giving advice now is something she used to hate in the beginning of her youtube videos. I find her an hypocrite buut her fans really make vomit. And what to say about her teeth??? Maybe if she didnt vomit everything she eats, she wouldnt need veneers??
When she is saying she has never, never, ever, ever, ever, ever had fillers, Shakespeare comes to mind: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksugarheartattack »

i really hate how padded out her shopping videos have become. originally she would go to a drugstore and give advice about the various products. Now she uses the video to shill sponsorships, or post about her incredibly dreary life. About 20% of the video is her in the drugstore, talking about skincare products. The rest is a waste of time.

also, there is NO way that cereal she was gushing over tastes anything like Coco Krispies. i strongly think she has orthorexia. Everything she eats HAS to be healthy, even at the expense of taste. what a miserable way to eat.
chibi moon is my spirit animal!!

basicbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basicbabe »

facepainter wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:07 pm
Every time she tries to show some personality, I want to die from the cringe. When she sang “kick off your shoes and relax yourself” in her Sephora sale video, I had to immediately click off and watch something else. Sorry, but after portraying yourself as a robot with no semblance of human emotion for all her years on YouTube, it’s kinda too late to try and convince people that you have a sense of humor or aren’t a rigid zombie.

Maybe if it felt a little genuine I wouldn’t find it so cringey, but it feels forced. It’s like she watched a bunch of influencers with human personalities and took notes of things to do and now she’s trying to act them out.

I don’t think anything is ever going to top the time she pretended to see a squirrel outside her window, talked to it, then tried to be like “oh hey guys!” as if she just realized the camera was there.
ok I'm super late but do you kno which video that is? I HAVE to see that.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

basicbabe wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:05 pm
This one:

basicbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basicbabe »

facepainter wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:50 pm
basicbabe wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:05 pm
This one:

I was actually hoping you found the squirrel video but omg I'm so glad you shared this... cringey af.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

oh come on. She is supporting TEAMI tea mask? Everyone promotes that brand from Kardashian to everyone. That's why she's pushing that mask.

Raven0024
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Raven0024 »

I do like her and she has helped me save money when it comes to skincare but it’s hard to watch some of her videos. I feel bad saying it but she’s too thin, her shoulder bones and her arms creep me out. I don’t get how she thinks that looks healthy plus even her face has a weird color to it that does not look healthy to me. I feel bad for her because it’s obvious she has some issues. She’s pretty and she looked really nice a few years ago but now it’s scary, I’m sorry.

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

The obsession with covering in sunscreen and wearing protecting clothing which includes this silly wide brim hat is just weird and full-on OCD. Her face is always shiny with a white cast which makes her look sickly, how is that attractive or healthy is beyond me. What’s the point in living your life if you’re constantly obsessing about sun exposure. OK you turn 80 and you have somewhat decent skin and you’ve avoided skin cancer but you’ve spent your whole life in solitude hiding away indoors lathering your body with sunscreen a gazillion times a day and you’ve never worn cute clothes during summer. Thanks but no thanks everything should be in moderation but not to this obsessive pathological extent. She actually might be contributing to some of her followers’ mental issues and paranoia.

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

I think she's lying about getting irritation from wearing a mask. She's not working in a clinic so she would not be wearing a mask 24/7. At most she would only be wearing a mask when she goes grocery shopping. The dishonesty is SO sleazy.

why is she saying "lacura" with an accent? we have it in europe and it's a pretty crappy brand, german i think.

keywestsunbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by keywestsunbabe »

catonroof1 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:43 am
The obsession with covering in sunscreen and wearing protecting clothing which includes this silly wide brim hat is just weird and full-on OCD. Her face is always shiny with a white cast which makes her look sickly, how is that attractive or healthy is beyond me. What’s the point in living your life if you’re constantly obsessing about sun exposure. OK you turn 80 and you have somewhat decent skin and you’ve avoided skin cancer but you’ve spent your whole life in solitude hiding away indoors lathering your body with sunscreen a gazillion times a day and you’ve never worn cute clothes during summer. Thanks but no thanks everything should be in moderation but not to this obsessive pathological extent. She actually might be contributing to some of her followers’ mental issues and paranoia.
I have been to so many derms at one point in my life and not ONE - NOT ONE recommended this insanity when it comes to sunscreen. I live in key west and the most they have recommended is to stay out of direct sun from 10-4 and to wear a hat. If you’re in the sun, wear a hat, some sunscreen and you’re fine. Her sunscreen paranoia is exactly that - paranoia. There’s so many benefits of the sun for our skin and bodies. It’s so stupid. Also, skin cancer rates have gone up since sunscreen was introduced to the market. Just FYI!

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

pinksugarheartattack wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:04 am
I think she's lying about getting irritation from wearing a mask. She's not working in a clinic so she would not be wearing a mask 24/7. At most she would only be wearing a mask when she goes grocery shopping. The dishonesty is SO sleazy.

why is she saying "lacura" with an accent? we have it in europe and it's a pretty crappy brand, german i think.
Yes, it's an Aldi brand, so definitely in the discounter category.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

So is she being sponsored by Aldi now?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

al218 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:01 pm
she's sponsored by anyone willing to take her. i bet she sends them emails and grovels to get sponsorships.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:55 am
al218 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:01 pm
she's sponsored by anyone willing to take her. i bet she sends them emails and grovels to get sponsorships.
Agreed. She has totally sold out!

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

In her recent video, Hair care products I AM LOVING!, Scamdrea makes sure to namedrop Function of Beauty at least once, to signal to them she's still willing to shill their products (even though she cheated on them with other brands). LOL. It's really pathetic.

Does anyone recall the name of that professor who Drab said was her "mentor" and taught her loads of stuff about hair. I bet she never even met the woman :rofl:

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

keywestsunbabe wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:22 am
catonroof1 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:43 am
I have been to so many derms at one point in my life and not ONE - NOT ONE recommended this insanity when it comes to sunscreen. I live in key west and the most they have recommended is to stay out of direct sun from 10-4 and to wear a hat. If you’re in the sun, wear a hat, some sunscreen and you’re fine. Her sunscreen paranoia is exactly that - paranoia. There’s so many benefits of the sun for our skin and bodies. It’s so stupid. Also, skin cancer rates have gone up since sunscreen was introduced to the market. Just FYI!

I wonder if her obsession with covering up is body image related, and skincare just gives her a really good excuse for it. Most ED behaviours she has she dolls up in some medical or health-related reasoning to make it sound legitimate and unquestionable. In many treatment programs you aren’t allowed to wear clothing that covers that much of your body for the reason that it’s a means of hiding your shape. In her case, if you see someone in her tent-cum-hospital gown sun covers, gloves and a big hat, you might just assume they have some condition that keeps them from exposing their skin to the elements. The deeper she can ground her problem behaviours in medical reasoning, the longer her fans will look past them and defend her.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I still hope she can cure her mental state, but it never gets better.

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

Yetta wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:40 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:55 am

Agreed. She has totally sold out!
she would shill that terrible st. ives apricot scrub if they offered her a sponsorship. i think her life is so empty that she subconsciously tries to fill it by constantly spending money on things she doesn't need.

i actually used to think her channel used to be pretty decent. she was obviously sick, but at least her recommendations were affordable and accessible to the average consumer. now she shills overpriced shampoos and pillows.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

There is no way she hasn't had fillers. Watching her stuff from a couple years ago her face was completely gaunt and sunk in and she literally looks only a few lbs heavier since then. Theres no way all her weight just went to her cheeks :roll: especially since as you get older you naturally lose volume there and hers just happens to go perfectly placed there. yeah ok :roll: She must think we are all a bunch of idiots.

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

Today Scamdrea said she doesn't like buying bags because it's hard to know whether they're "vegan friendly". She didn't care before that silk wasn't vegan and was happy to shill for that silk company. She only claims to be vegan when it suits her and she can get head pats. She's a fake vegan, nothing more.

She also has white spots on her nails, probably due to her awful diet.

Return to “Dr. Dray”