$camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Lobster365
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: $camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Post by Lobster365 »

Is Houston really that dangerous? She seems to be very very cautious about being mugged or robbed. She drives with her purse on her lap all the time bc she is afraid someone will break her car window and snatch her purse while at a stop light.

Today she said she only gets her gas at Costco and not at gas stations bc of all the mugging. I understand to be careful, but she seems to be in a high class neighborhood.

Is this another one of her extremes?

Another note: I wrote a few months ago that I have a feeling she will put out a sponsored video by Pique teas. She just posted one a few days ago. Every time she is about to lay the groundwork for a sponsored video, she will plaster that brand all over kitchen or talk about a brand nonstop. Just so that she can pretend to say that she has been using that product for a long time.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She is crazy.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

facepainter wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:07 pm
al218 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:41 pm
You guys. That last video. Makeup. No words.
The thumbnail alone has had me deceased for the past almost 48 hours. I haven't gathered the courage to watch it yet. I know the secondhand embarrassment is going to be intense.

I saw it too and couldn't bring myself to watch it due to the anticipated cringe.

I didn't watch the one on Hyram's skincare line, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's another sponsored vid, since he parrots her just like all of her other loonie followers.

SpycyHawtteaDrips
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SpycyHawtteaDrips »

Her obsession with costco is hilarious. theres a clip where she talks about literally wanting to live in a costco compound, where her house/gym/everything is controlled by costco.

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

Does she seem less anorexic? she’s def not as emaciated… but her behavior comes across as less eating disordered … is it just me?

angriestoftabbies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by angriestoftabbies »

Has anyone noticed the amount of fans and/or people on Reddit BGC who take her seriously? Like actually refer to her and her expertise since she's an MD? Advanced degree or not, the woman is clearly unwell so any clinical judgment she may have is irrelevant. And who the fuck cares that she's a dermatologist, it's not like she's your dermatologist. She's not diagnosing your rash or biopsying your mole so her credentials are moot. While I can respect that she undertook advanced studies and passed her bar, she's not even practicing due to the aforementioned mental illness so why the respect? Is it just the hive mind's absolute allegiance to ExPeRtS with advanced degrees? It's so goddamn boring. Is no one able to call a spade a spade anymore?

MiscellaneousCell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MiscellaneousCell »

Sulwhasoo wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:39 am
Does she seem less anorexic? she’s def not as emaciated… but her behavior comes across as less eating disordered … is it just me?
I'm not sure. Her face looks like it's just injected with a lot of filler / botox? Maybe to make her look less emaciated. She looks puffy and something doesn't seem natural. I haven't seen her videos, just judging from thumbnails.

itsnotrealdahling
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsnotrealdahling »

WHY does she do that thing with her cheeks that puts the little dimples near her mouth?! SO ANNOYING. it's a sarcastic face and it's so ughhhh.

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

itsnotrealdahling wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:23 am
WHY does she do that thing with her cheeks that puts the little dimples near her mouth?! SO ANNOYING. it's a sarcastic face and it's so ughhhh.
😂😂 ughhhhh. Also when she bats her eyes … I can’t stand that one. No, really not cute

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

Also how is her hair sooo long? I think she’s gotten her calories increased (and seems less uptight). Still a rail but not overtly diseased.

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

Had anyone seen this??

Around minute 7 she is asked if she is still practicing as a “real” doctor.
SUPER AWKWARD

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she found a niche on youtube and capitalized on it. no shame in that game... but i wouldn't want to take any of her advice with how she looks.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Sulwhasoo wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:58 pm
Had anyone seen this??

SUPER AWKWARD
Omg that WAS awkward how she like avoided answering the question…
Notice how she thought she could get away with saying “practicing” (because I’m guessing she’s probably still licensed/certified), but when the interviewer specifically mentioned “going into a an office everyday at your full time doctor job” and “seeing patients”, she like ….internally freaked out and didn’t answer the question.

Also, I totally think the interviewer did that on purpose :lol: ;)

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:52 pm
Sulwhasoo wrote:
Had anyone seen this??

SUPER AWKWARD
Omg that WAS awkward how she like avoided answering the question…
Notice how she thought she could get away with saying “practicing” (because I’m guessing she’s probably still licensed/certified), but when the interviewer specifically mentioned “going into a an office everyday at your full time doctor job” and “seeing patients”, she like ….internally freaked out and didn’t answer the question.

Also, I totally think the interviewer did that on purpose :lol: ;)
Haha! I like how after the awkward avoidance, the interviewer went on with, "so you were uploading every single day even when you were still working", making it completely obvious that we all know she's not really doing and clinical work.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

haha, it was fun to watch her squirm.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

oh my god I am so happy to find this thread, I felt like I was the only person that really dislike Dr. Dray... and really dislike her fanbots, who worship everything she says! Like, derms have different opinions too sometimes and hers is not always THE ONE TRUE OPINION.

Sometimes I watch her videos for input and recommendation but I have such a dislike for this woman, and some of my reasons are petty AF lol. I HATE her voice and overly nasal pronounciation (I know she is Southern, Southern does NOT usually sound bad to me), I hate the grease moustache she always has, to the point where her upper lip looks perpetually wet. I also hate her pissy attitude and demeanor. And I hate her fans who are ready to jump into the comments of any video that disagrees with her "because she is a DOCTOR you guys".

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

I'm not gonna hate on her for being too thin because lord knows we all things we struggle with. But it's definitely a contributing factor to why I overall find her unpleasant to watch.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Sulwhasoo wrote:
Had anyone seen this??

SUPER AWKWARD
The way she rubbed her neck so awkwardly after she gave the answer was a dead giveaway that she was lying. She seemed undecided on what story to tell. She said that things now were definitely different than they were when she started as far as "how much energy" she dedicates to both things and also said that YouTube has taken over in a business sense, but then she ends the answer by saying she still does both "equally." It felt like the first half of the answer was basically a vague way of saying she rarely practices anymore and focuses on YouTube the majority of the time, but then she changed her mind and said she spends an equal amount of time on both. And she totally dodged answering whether she still physically goes into a practice.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

letterspam wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:08 am
Sometimes I watch her videos for input and recommendation but I have such a dislike for this woman, and some of my reasons are petty AF lol. I HATE her voice and overly nasal pronounciation (I know she is Southern, Southern does NOT usually sound bad to me), I hate the grease moustache she always has, to the point where her upper lip looks perpetually wet. I also hate her pissy attitude and demeanor. And I hate her fans who are ready to jump into the comments of any video that disagrees with her "because she is a DOCTOR you guys".
I'm pretty sure she's not Southern. She just lives in Texas because she moved there for work after finishing her schooling. Before that she lived in Colorado and New York City.

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

facepainter wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:14 am
letterspam wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:08 am
I'm pretty sure she's not Southern. She just lives in Texas because she moved there for work after finishing her schooling. Before that she lived in Colorado and New York City.
Oh ok! Then I have no idea why she speaks like that

Return to “Dr. Dray”