Post by _flowerpower_ »

:tu:

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: $camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Post by Tiptoedancer »

It's funny that her minions still think she's practicing at a dermatology clinic. They also think she's been a dermatologist for many years. LOLOL! I had to correct that nutcase Diana Moore. She called me a liar in one of the threads so I replied with a copy/paste of the Texas Medical Board information about Dray.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

YOU'RE UNETHICAL, I’M UNETHICAL, DIANA MOORE IS UNETHICAL!!! Everyone but Dray, it would seem, is unethical.

I don’t know why I spent so much time reading ethics textbooks and guidelines to be called unethical 50 times a day by Dray’s fans because I have an opinion. Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t remember signing up for some secret political scientist’s association that has a rule against commenting on the eating habits of youtubers.

Do they all really think everyone is beholden to some rules about what is “ethical”? If you’re not a medical professional, ethics are basically what you think is right/wrong. And to anyone else doing batting in the comments of the Chikarw Transformation’s video, a) bravo, my friends, and b) where the hell did the steroids talk come from (other that Diana Moore’s head)? I’m apparently on performance enhancing drugs now? What universe is this?
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

artheusa
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by artheusa »

Diana is probably a 13-year-old troll, I wouldn't take them seriously.

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

i'm getting real tired of the fragrance = skin disease schtick from her.
it makes her content become really repetitive and redundant. she goes into a place and immediately shuts down 90% of the products she picks up because of it. at this point, what's the purpose anymore? it's so old.
has anyone actually had a problem with the fragrance in anything they've used? i've bought a few things here and there that, yes, were heavily fragranced and i didn't like them because of that. but i've really never come into a full blown case of dermatitis or whatever the hell she fear mongers about because of it. she overreacts about freaking fragrance and it makes her look even crazier than she is.

*edited to add:
she said she had laser hair removal on her legs. she's more comfortable with an actual laser beam striking her skin than a touch of fragrance in a body wash. ya gotta be kiddin me

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

givemeabeat1 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:30 am
:tu: for the info.

I read those comments, they are disgusting, cruel more than mean and aimed to hurt. I never saw that previously. Diana Moore is totally idiot and blind and Marya Stark totally dangerous and highly psychotic and mythomaniac about $camdrea. I'm not surprised that some fans of $camdrea are certainly ignorant of their illness and are ready to to anything to preserve their illusions. I see why they have choosen $camdrea as their idol "birds of a feather stick together ".
I hope that doesn't affect too much Jasmine, I like her, she was the first to talk about the Thing, to bring up a discussion in a open way. I don't have a YT account. I send her virtually a big hug and tell her that her teeth bring her a lot of charm like Ruth Crilly (a model recommands). She should do a video with the collection of this comments and certainly not delete them and so do the other YTubers. Videos with a special tag.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiptoedancer »

Yup. I went through Jasmine's comment section and the hypocracy of Dry followers was amazing. First of all, if anything even resembling the comments made by Dray followers were aimed at Dray herself they would have been deleted in a skinny New York minute. One Dray minion called Jasmine "disgusting" and "gap toothed" and several other had ugly names. It was unreal. In all the comments I've made I've never called Dray ugly or disgusting or made any other disparaging remark. Actually, she'd be kinda pretty if she gained some weight. But wow, her syncophant followers are some of the rudest and meanist bunch of junk yard dogs I've run across on the internet.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:00 am
it makes her content become really repetitive and redundant. she goes into a place and immediately shuts down 90% of the products she picks up because of it. at this point, what's the purpose anymore? it's so old.
has anyone actually had a problem with the fragrance in anything they've used? i've bought a few things here and there that, yes, were heavily fragranced and i didn't like them because of that. but i've really never come into a full blown case of dermatitis or whatever the hell she fear mongers about because of it. she overreacts about freaking fragrance and it makes her look even crazier than she is.

*edited to add:
she said she had laser hair removal on her legs. she's more comfortable with an actual laser beam striking her skin than a touch of fragrance in a body wash. ya gotta be kiddin me
No never and I have a sensitive fair skin with rosacea ( only redness). My dermatologists never told me that I should avoid fragrance in skin care and that I need to wear sunscreen everyday and they are way more experimented and reputable than her. They know that I take care of my skin and nothing went wrong ( for the moment lol). If I look to my relatives, nobody had issues with light or heavy fragranced skincare. I'm allergic to nickel, I had an irritation due to a house cleaning product. My skin doesn't like niacinamide, too irritant. She recommands Cerave hydrating cleanser, my skin doesn't like it, it stings, I'm not the only one. It's incredible that her fans are all allergic to fragrance in skincare without being really diagnosed. She send a wrong message, many people maybe think they are allergic to fragrance and that could be something else. Without her fearmongering she is nothing, she is just a failed dermatologist. If you watch others dermatologist on YT, they use some products with fragrance and EO too, maybe it's because they have patients/clients and they are not "textbooks on legs".
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

i also want to add that her praise of vaseline / petroleum jelly is misguided.
it's not a bad product, but it is not in and of itself a moisturizing product. i switched over to a vaseline brand of lip balm and my lips suffered greatly from it. and guess what? it was FrAgRaNcE FrEE too! lol, as if that matters. it offered no moisturizing effect, all it does is seal in whatever moisture already on the skin. which, in my chapped lip case, there was none.
gray dray talks it up, but she's so concerned with bashing fragrance that she's giving bad info to people who will probably use vaseline in the wrong way.

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiptoedancer »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:37 am
givemeabeat1 wrote:

I read those comments, they are disgusting, cruel more than mean and aimed to hurt. I never saw that previously. Diana Moore is totally idiot and blind and Marya Stark totally dangerous and highly psychotic and mythomaniac about $camdrea. I'm not surprised that some fans of $camdrea are certainly ignorant of their illness and are ready to to anything to preserve their illusions. I see why they have choosen $camdrea as their idol "birds of a feather stick together ".
I hope that doesn't affect too much Jasmine, I like her, she was the first to talk about the Thing, to bring up a discussion in a open way. I don't have a YT account. I send her virtually a big hug and tell her that her teeth bring her a lot of charm like Ruth Crilly (a model recommands). She should do a video with the collection of this comments and certainly not delete them and so do the other YTubers. Videos with a special tag.
This is unbelievable! In case you didn't know, I'm "Laura Streeter" in the comment sections. Here is what Marya Stark wrote about me. I'm just going to copy it here. This was a reply to Diana Moore.

"HAPPY SUNDAY DIANA. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUTUBE PAID ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST TO BLOCK LAURA STREETER. I SEE THAT YOU AND THE "WITCH" HAD A BIT OF AN EXCHANGE LOL. I HAD CONSIDERED SHARING A PICTURE OF HER. IN REALITY SINCE SHE IS MORBIDLY OBESE. I DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE AS JASMINE HAS ALSO SPENT MUCH OF HER TIME ON VIDEOS ATTACKING BOTH SIDES OF THE WEIGHT SPECTRUM. IN ADDITION LAURA'S TIMING DEFINITELY CONFIRMS HER NEED TO BE QUITE "VISIBLE". HENCE , MY DECISION TO BLOCK AND IGNORE. AT THIS POINT JASMINE APPEARS TO BE QUIETING DOWN AND HAS DELETED NUMEROUS VIDEOS AND HER MOST RECENT WAS SIMPLY ABOUT SNOW. THE ANTI-BULLYING HOTLINE IS WORKING LIKE A CHARM. I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUNG PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO UTILIZE THE SERVICE SINCE IT IS LINKED DIRECTLY TO THE "NATIONAL SUICIDE LIFE LINE". I GAVE SEVERAL OF MY LEGAL INTERNS A FORMAL ASSIGNMENT WHICH INCLUDES HELPING PBS WITH THE DIGITALIZING OF THE FIRST ANTI-BULLYING DOCUMENTARIES BEGINNING IN 1982. SINCE THIS NOW IS A CREDIT BUILDING ASSIGNMENT "WNET NY" VERY GRACIOUSLY INCREACED THE TIME ALLOWANCE FOR THE PRODUCTION WHICH WILL BE FILMED WITH THE SUPPORT OF NETFLIX. I DO FEEL THAT WE HAVE MADE HUGE STRIDES IN PUBLIC AWARENESS. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE CONTACT WITH "GOOD MORNING AMERICA" AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COVER GETTING THE PUBLIC MEDIA WORD OUT. WE REALLY HAVE MADE SOME ENORMOUS STRIDES AND SINCE PBS IS ALWAYS LOW BUDGET IF PERHAPS THERE IS A RUN OFF INTO REALITY TELEVISION I FEEL IT IS TIME TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT PEOPLE LIKE LAURA ETC. HAVE "DISAPPEARED". IN FACT "SONJA MORGAN" ( ONE OF THE ORIGINALS FROM THE NYC HOUSEWIFE FRANCHISE) WAS THE FIRST TO EVER UTILIZE LAW INTERNS FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS AND SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN PULLING TOGETHER ANDY COHEN'S SUPPORT. A MAJOR PLUS FOR THIS EVER PRESENT TRAGEDY JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN.
MOST IMPORTANTLY I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO OVER SHADOW DR. DRAY'S PLANS.

***AS A BIT OF AN UNEXPECTED, BUT VERY WELCOME ADDITION A CANADIAN SCAMMER WAS EXPOSED. I AM THRILLED BY THE EXTENT OF ATTENTION AND SOLID VALIDATION THAT THIS YOUTUBE "CLICK BAIT" SCAM HAS GIVEN TO VALIDATE AND STRENGTHEN PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVER PRESENT CONNECTION BETWEEN BULLYING AND SUICIDE IN OUR YOUTHFUL POPULATION. HUGE HUGS,"

You can look through my replies. Not once have I ever called Dray ugly or defamed her in any way. I've always taken the high road and emphazed that Dr Dray as a professional has an obligation to address the influence she has on those suffering with ED. These two can't find a way to reply to my comments so they go CAP crazy and drive themselves off the rails. This is unreal.

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiptoedancer »

I wanted to add that I'm quite thin. I also have kept my personal life rather private. I don't do facebook and there is, to my knowledge, only one photo of me anywhere on the internet and it's very obscure so Marya Stark is going to have a tough time finding a photo of me. She's suffering from some sort of mental problem herself. I've always noticed that when someone resorts to ALL CAP replies they're either desperate or mentally ill or not well educated.

Edit to add: Oh, and what are "DR. DRAY'S PLANS" in Marya's comment. LOLOLOL!

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Tiptoedancer wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 am
4 fraud detection wrote:
givemeabeat1 wrote:

This is unbelievable! In case you didn't know, I'm "Laura Streeter" in the comment sections. Here is what Marya Stark wrote about me. I'm just going to copy it here. This was a reply to Diana Moore.

"HAPPY SUNDAY DIANA. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUTUBE PAID ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST TO BLOCK LAURA STREETER. I SEE THAT YOU AND THE "WITCH" HAD A BIT OF AN EXCHANGE LOL. I HAD CONSIDERED SHARING A PICTURE OF HER. IN REALITY SINCE SHE IS MORBIDLY OBESE. I DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE AS JASMINE HAS ALSO SPENT MUCH OF HER TIME ON VIDEOS ATTACKING BOTH SIDES OF THE WEIGHT SPECTRUM. IN ADDITION LAURA'S TIMING DEFINITELY CONFIRMS HER NEED TO BE QUITE "VISIBLE". HENCE , MY DECISION TO BLOCK AND IGNORE. AT THIS POINT JASMINE APPEARS TO BE QUIETING DOWN AND HAS DELETED NUMEROUS VIDEOS AND HER MOST RECENT WAS SIMPLY ABOUT SNOW. THE ANTI-BULLYING HOTLINE IS WORKING LIKE A CHARM. I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUNG PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO UTILIZE THE SERVICE SINCE IT IS LINKED DIRECTLY TO THE "NATIONAL SUICIDE LIFE LINE". I GAVE SEVERAL OF MY LEGAL INTERNS A FORMAL ASSIGNMENT WHICH INCLUDES HELPING PBS WITH THE DIGITALIZING OF THE FIRST ANTI-BULLYING DOCUMENTARIES BEGINNING IN 1982. SINCE THIS NOW IS A CREDIT BUILDING ASSIGNMENT "WNET NY" VERY GRACIOUSLY INCREACED THE TIME ALLOWANCE FOR THE PRODUCTION WHICH WILL BE FILMED WITH THE SUPPORT OF NETFLIX. I DO FEEL THAT WE HAVE MADE HUGE STRIDES IN PUBLIC AWARENESS. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE CONTACT WITH "GOOD MORNING AMERICA" AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COVER GETTING THE PUBLIC MEDIA WORD OUT. WE REALLY HAVE MADE SOME ENORMOUS STRIDES AND SINCE PBS IS ALWAYS LOW BUDGET IF PERHAPS THERE IS A RUN OFF INTO REALITY TELEVISION I FEEL IT IS TIME TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT PEOPLE LIKE LAURA ETC. HAVE "DISAPPEARED". IN FACT "SONJA MORGAN" ( ONE OF THE ORIGINALS FROM THE NYC HOUSEWIFE FRANCHISE) WAS THE FIRST TO EVER UTILIZE LAW INTERNS FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS AND SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN PULLING TOGETHER ANDY COHEN'S SUPPORT. A MAJOR PLUS FOR THIS EVER PRESENT TRAGEDY JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN.

***AS A BIT OF AN UNEXPECTED, BUT VERY WELCOME ADDITION A CANADIAN SCAMMER WAS EXPOSED. I AM THRILLED BY THE EXTENT OF ATTENTION AND SOLID VALIDATION THAT THIS YOUTUBE "CLICK BAIT" SCAM HAS GIVEN TO VALIDATE AND STRENGTHEN PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVER PRESENT CONNECTION BETWEEN BULLYING AND SUICIDE IN OUR YOUTHFUL POPULATION. HUGE HUGS,"

You can look through my replies. Not once have I ever called Dray ugly or defamed her in any way. I've always taken the high road and emphazed that Dr Dray as a professional has an obligation to address the influence she has on those suffering with ED. These two can't find a way to reply to my comments so they go CAP crazy and drive themselves off the rails. This is unreal.
That is so unbelievably awful, both to you and Jasmine. I commented on one of Jasmine's videos for her not to let the comment's about her teeth get to her. Lots of people find a diastema attractive. My cousin got bullied so much for hers to the point that my uncle and aunt paid a good amount of money at an orthodontist to remove the gap.

Most people using all caps usually aren't working with a full deck in my experience.

BagAndBaguettes
Talker
Talker

Post by BagAndBaguettes »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:37 am
i also want to add that her praise of vaseline / petroleum jelly is misguided.
it's not a bad product, but it is not in and of itself a moisturizing product. i switched over to a vaseline brand of lip balm and my lips suffered greatly from it. and guess what? it was FrAgRaNcE FrEE too! lol, as if that matters. it offered no moisturizing effect, all it does is seal in whatever moisture already on the skin. which, in my chapped lip case, there was none.
gray dray talks it up, but she's so concerned with bashing fragrance that she's giving bad info to people who will probably use vaseline in the wrong way.
It is particularly telling that she wholeheartedly endorses the removal of fragrances (some of which occur naturally, and have a minute effect on a tiny segment of the population)...... and yet, somehow, religious use of a petroleum product (which if we recall correctly, petroleum products and their distillates are known to cause cancer! And have a Prop 65/CL label on them in the state of California!) is OK.

And to the poster asking why she mispronounces things/names in a puerile manner- she does so due to her ED. It's regressive behavior (along with the baby utensils, bibs and other things) that's co-morbid with an emotionally/psychologically stunting event in her past.

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiptoedancer »

SPF5000 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:21 am
Tiptoedancer wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 am
4 fraud detection wrote:
givemeabeat1 wrote:

That is so unbelievably awful, both to you and Jasmine. I commented on one of Jasmine's videos for her not to let the comment's about her teeth get to her. Lots of people find a diastema attractive. My cousin got bullied so much for hers to the point that my uncle and aunt paid a good amount of money at an orthodontist to remove the gap.

Most people using all caps usually aren't working with a full deck in my experience.
That's my experience too. All caps and mental illness go together. There's a fun little documentary from the 1980's called Gapped Toothed Women. It's not a great film but the topic is so unusual and fun. I mentioned it to her in a comment.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:00 am

*edited to add:
Well, considering that probably most people have never even been to a dermatologist, I doubt that fragrance is having the type of life-endangering impact that she likes to suggest it does. Most people don't even moisturize and they live out their life just fine. I was utterly shocked by the wasteful amounts of excessive layers of products that she was applying when I came across her, as though it's a normal thing that everyone just does.

Post by Guest »

I don't care what Dray says, the bottom pic has a definite white cast and would not be acceptable for anyone with a FP3 and above skintone to use. She looks washed out and ill. She is not honest about the sunscreen she reviews.

Unless...the top pic is her with some kind of tinted sunscreen on and the bottom is her actual skintone, lol.

These videos were two or three days apart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Dr. Dray”