Claudia Sulewski and the (plus one) Red Carpet Chronicles - Part 4

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Re: Claudia Sulewski and the (plus one) Red Carpet Chronicles - Part 4

Post by Alfaomega »

Just saw the trailer for "I LOVE MY DAD". Looks like she supplied the production team with unpublished photos of herself from the same instagram shoots she's used for instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

it still looks like they’re playing house i can’t take the relationship seriously

bittyhope09
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by bittyhope09 »

I feel like she likes to show off/brag about her life any chance she gets.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Okay, I'm glad to see Finneas at least came to the LA premiere. It's the least he could do. I'm sure she's waited on the sidelines/sat for HOURS watching him get styled/photographed for all his public appearances. He can at least do this for her. I hope he wasn't all "You know Claudia, I could be hanging out with "_____(insert famous person)______" but I blew it off for you."

I recall in their podcast he admitted that he tried to make them not go to her Revolve awards event because a cool band was in town and he preferred to see their concert, and in the end they went to the Revolve event?

It must be boring to just wait around for your bf/gf to be photographed 100 times at a premiere/event. At my work I often see significant others just waiting patiently on the sidelines, quietly. She's seen SO many of his concerts, on repeat, and she seems to never get tired of it. I'm sure he's seen the film already, but dammit, he can sit through it a 2nd time to make her happy.

That being said....attention-seeking and vain Claudia must be SOOOO disappointed her face is not on the official movie poster. It's her dream I bet to see her name in lights and be the #1 star in a film. I wonder if she'll use this as a vlog for her new video or if she's really done vlogging. She's probably trying to look "classy" because she's with non-influencer actors who don't vlog. The other productions she was in, she could vlog, because her co-stars were all influencers probably vlogging right next to her.

bittyhope09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bittyhope09 »

I got the chance to watch I love my dad today and I was very impressed by Claudia's acting. she did really good. actually she killed that role!!!

lassibasil
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by lassibasil »

okay, so i went to the I love my dad Q&A screening in LA. I absolutely loved it, claudia's acting was pretty impressive! I will say, during the Q&A claudia looked sorta nervous and/or not on her A-game, but nonetheless she was cute

Towards the end of the Q&A, finneas shows up and is hanging to the right of the movie screen (visible to the some of audience, me included). and omg he looked so fucking mad. when claudia would make a joke he barely smirked. like he looked like he had major attitude, arms crossed and everything. even my partner who went with me who has no idea who claudia or finneas is said that he looked pissed off without me saying it first! Super strange vibes tbh, like he was jealous???? i have no idea but it was weird

helloitsmi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by helloitsmi »

He also looked very pissed off on the red carpet pics.. Maybe he really was jealous, also because Claudia had some kissing scenes with morressini

I find it crazy how different she is in the movie, tbh I didnt expect much because oft her bad acting the past, but the scenes in the Trailer are already really good! Will def. Watch it..

Aside from that I still want to know soooo bad if she had something done… I wish lorry hill would analize influencers

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

lassibasil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 pm
okay, so i went to the I love my dad Q&A screening in LA. I absolutely loved it, claudia's acting was pretty impressive! I will say, during the Q&A claudia looked sorta nervous and/or not on her A-game, but nonetheless she was cute

Towards the end of the Q&A, finneas shows up and is hanging to the right of the movie screen (visible to the some of audience, me included). and omg he looked so fucking mad. when claudia would make a joke he barely smirked. like he looked like he had major attitude, arms crossed and everything. even my partner who went with me who has no idea who claudia or finneas is said that he looked pissed off without me saying it first! Super strange vibes tbh, like he was jealous???? i have no idea but it was weird
That's disturbing. I wonder why Finneas came at all then? I'm sure he has a packed schedule...but...it's her first serious movie...I wonder if she treats him like her accessory at these things. I wonder what the story is behind his bad attitude? Was he maybe mad that he arrived late/didn't have a seat reserved, and had to stand like any normal audience member who arrives late? She seems unsure of herself in this interview/way too self aware:

Like...even the interviewers are casual, Morissini is kinda casual, and she's clearly spent too much time preparing her makeup and outfit for this interview. I find 2 things odd: #1 the interviewer says "I've been following you on social media, well you know, just because of Billie Eillish and Finneas...!" (who says that? So rude.)
and #2 the interviewer asks "So this is your first role in a feature film right?" Claudia is SOOO not down to mention the flop that was Vidcon. I wonder why? Like...she played a lead role in a terrible feature film. So what?

lassibasil
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by lassibasil »

Alfaomega wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:08 am
lassibasil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 pm

That's disturbing. I wonder why Finneas came at all then? I'm sure he has a packed schedule...but...it's her first serious movie...I wonder if she treats him like her accessory at these things. I wonder what the story is behind his bad attitude? Was he maybe mad that he arrived late/didn't have a seat reserved, and had to stand like any normal audience member who arrives late? She seems unsure of herself in this interview/way too self aware:

Like...even the interviewers are casual, Morissini is kinda casual, and she's clearly spent too much time preparing her makeup and outfit for this interview. I find 2 things odd: #1 the interviewer says "I've been following you on social media, well you know, just because of Billie Eillish and Finneas...!" (who says that? So rude.)
and #2 the interviewer asks "So this is your first role in a feature film right?" Claudia is SOOO not down to mention the flop that was Vidcon. I wonder why? Like...she played a lead role in a terrible feature film. So what?
im pretty sure finneas had reserved seating during the movie, i saw a bunch of reserved seats in the back. When he walked over to where he was standing and looking mad, he was with others that were part of claudia's posse. the reason why they were all standing there is because they were going to be leaving using the emergency exit so they could make a quick getaway, so essentially they were getting ready to leave. but it was like a good 10-15 mins of him standing watching the Q&A

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Girl is taking so many airplanes this year her carbon footprint is through the roof. Same for her parents.

I feel like some excitement arose when she announced a "change" to her youtube channel...But she's since put out one video, which was pretty much a flop. Any idea if she'll quit youtube altogether from lack of inspiration?

kindregards
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kindregards »

Alfaomega wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:57 pm
Girl is taking so many airplanes this year her carbon footprint is through the roof. Same for her parents.

I feel like some excitement arose when she announced a "change" to her youtube channel...But she's since put out one video, which was pretty much a flop. Any idea if she'll quit youtube altogether from lack of inspiration?
I think that she’s making her transition out of YouTube, but didn’t want to be forthright about it. I think she might try to maintain some presence on YouTube until she’s established herself in acting and her business venture in order to pay the bills and fund her business, which is one of the reasons she said she’s continuing. She’s previously said that eventually, when she’s older and has a family, she doesn’t see herself making vlogs for the sake of their privacy. She’s turning 27 next year and is putting more of herself into other career paths so it seems to me that she’s beginning to make that change.

I also think that when both you and your partner work in entertainment, it’s difficult to not compare your position of success to the other, even if unintentionally. In a recent interview with Finneas, he said that he hopes to see her directing someday and she said that he even encourages her with scriptwriting. That tells me that both of them envision a more “legitimate” career in entertainment for her. Which I don’t criticise in and of itself — I just don’t find it hard to imagine that at some point, she will have an easier time than most to achieve these things what with the foot in the door she probably has dating Finneas and attending A-list events with him and Billie. But that’s the entertainment industry for you.

CoolEnchancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoolEnchancer »

She finally put her hair up for an event and didn't just leave it down with some slight waves or have it hang limply. Looks like she actually tried.

CoolEnchancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoolEnchancer »

Not opposed to the way she edited the latest video in a more thoughtful/cinematic way. Opposed to the paid promos every time and the unnecessary photo of a hickey...

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

I think she's gone stale. This style is cute, but very similar to the January 2021 video she made. I think she's just out of creative ideas at this stage.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

What is with this "open mouth" pose?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pancake3003
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pancake3003 »

I know she said a while ago that she only wants to audition for feature films, because being on a television show can film for 5-6 months at a time out of state. But I honestly don’t understand her thinking, especially when she’s just starting out and I really think her acting style would be better suited for television. And I really don’t mean that as an insult I just think her character type would have more opportunities on a show like Riverdale or PLL, than a feature drama.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Still don't get how she can be a "youtuber", and post so rarely.

I stumbled onto this, and it's so freaky how her personality has been distilled since this time period. She used to be hyperactive and excited to be on camera. Now she just talks like a disconnected, tired zombie. Her lips only look big now because ALL the natural fat from her face has gone...but...she looked healthier before. I find women look better at their healthy weight. I'm a bit surprised that she's promoting a body image that, to me, seems "unhealthy" and "unnatural".

CoolEnchancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoolEnchancer »

Alfaomega wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:49 am
Still don't get how she can be a "youtuber", and post so rarely.

I stumbled onto this, and it's so freaky how her personality has been distilled since this time period. She used to be hyperactive and excited to be on camera. Now she just talks like a disconnected, tired zombie. Her lips only look big now because ALL the natural fat from her face has gone...but...she looked healthier before. I find women look better at their healthy weight. I'm a bit surprised that she's promoting a body image that, to me, seems "unhealthy" and "unnatural".

I watched this video and some other ones from around the same timeframe. It does seem like the life and excitement was sucked out of her, and I think this was mentioned before. Whatever changes she was going through really mellowed her. It could also be her wanting to act more mature. Her content was very centered on friends and random content. Now it's just lifestyle, clothes, health.

Jecjec1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jecjec1 »

Did anyone see this? Finneas has a song call love is pain. 😬

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

lol. I don't think he drinks, but who knows.

How much do you all think she gets per one Prada instagram post? Likely upwards of 10k. Unbelievable. And the photos are "meh".

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”