Claudia Sulewski and the (plus one) Red Carpet Chronicles - Part 4

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Re: Claudia Sulewski and the (plus one) Red Carpet Chronicles - Part 4

Post by Alfaomega »

"Thanks Claudia for dropping everything to take care of me"

Dropping what....her mascara brush?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unodostres+
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by unodostres+ »

Did anyone check the pic Lukas Gage posted on his insta stories with Claudia? She reposted it to her stories as well. I just think it is so weird how they are just friends but he is full on grabbing her leg and waist? I don't want to seem like a prude but it just seems a little bit over the top? Maybe I am just not as comfortable with my guy friends as she is but idk.. thoughts? Also I will admit I stalked his ig, and he has so many pictures with her! All of them they are always hugging, I know they have been friends for years but I even saw comments from before C&F started dating, of people speculating Claudia and Lukas were together, it kinda seems like there was something in there?

And it just rubbed me the wrong way idk, because I know Finneas broke his arm or smth but their pictures together seem more like friends that the pic of Claudia and Lukas together
Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 13.33.20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Debooooooo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Debooooooo »

I think they look cuter together than her and Finneas.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

^not sure about her and lucas looking particularly good together, but their "thing" seems to be to play at being a couple. Finneas must looooooove that.

She started to slowly allow teams to do her hair and makeup. I wonder what brought that on? She used to fiercely defend that she and only she could do her makeup the right way. What's up with these weird expressions?

bittyhope09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bittyhope09 »

lets be honest here, this bitch is only with finneas to advance in her career. she doesn't really love him. I guarantee you if he wasn't famous she wouldn't even bat an eye at him.

Jecjec1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jecjec1 »

Really gross to see Claudia and Finneas at Jared Leto’s party and on his insta. But not surprising!

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

That was an event at the LA County Museum of Art, I don't think Jared Leto hosted it?

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Any thoughts on these photos of Claudia/ Claudia being a control freak about her own glasses at her house party? Her followers seem upset about her slacking on her youtube channel. I predict she will soon announce that that part of her life has ended. I guess Finneas has influenced her into not sharing their home anymore, and since she seemed like a total homebody, I guess vlogging for her no longer is possible.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Anyone see the comments on her last video from 2 months ago? Them youtube fans starting to understand Claudia's true nature. I'm surprised she has not deleted them.

pancake3003
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pancake3003 »

Abandoning ur YouTube channel to be an actor when you haven’t booked anything else substantial is pretty cringe

wheein
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by wheein »

Honestly, the fact that she abandoned her Youtube channel, when it was the last thing that actually gave her some relevancy is weird. I guess the money is good without it :roll: the least Finneas can do it provide

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Her "pinned posts" on instagram are from when the film she played in came out, over a year ago. What has she done since? Just taken a bunch of planes to go as an audience member to fashion shows? She literally took a plane just to go be a plus one at the Met Gala after party.

I think she had to decide between:
Living off of Finneas's money vs Pursuing her youtube career, and she chose Finneas because:
- He gets her into more high profile events (as a Plus 1) than her youtuber status brought her to as the actual guest.
- He provides her with more $$/housing/connections than her youtube channel ever did.

Her only content with a decent amount of views had Finneas in it. My guess is he stopped wanting to be filmed, and she no longer has the motivation to make a 10 minute video per month about just her life, because it's her doing the same stuff all the time.

I thought she used to be proud of being her own breadwinner. I imagine it must bug her deep down inside...But she knows this is as close to fame as she'll ever get, so she's soaking it all in. Still, something is not adding up.

m_k
Lurker
Lurker

Post by m_k »

this thread is kind of dead (I mean, just like Claudia's career lol) but have you heard a rumour that she's pregnant? she started it because she held her stomach on a picture. knowing her maybe she did that for clout so more people consistently check her socials, follow her and comment. why would you even do such a suggestive thing and then don't even say yes I am - no I'm not. either way she's attention seeking. I don't have any theories. on pictures from italy her stomach appears pretty flat but especially when you're skinny and early you can easily suck it in (not even starting with photoshop, poses etc)

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Reddit is not having Claudia's new "product" at all. (cyklar)

What do y'all think she's become? Her project screams "bored housewife trying to do something other than twiddling her thumbs at home who ends up making a body cream thinking the idea is groundbreaking." I wonder if she'll look back on these years and regret the compromises she made in order to erase her dreams just to chill with celebrities and go to secret parties. No more home vlogs since Finneas bought the house next door...and she only ever posts pictures from the original house.

Alfaomega
Learner
Learner

Post by Alfaomega »

Finneas is 25 and Ryan Gossling is 43. Why does Finneas look older?

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”