Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HEYCHERI: the unemployed deluded botched Republican empath

Post by Earwen »

Hatergator wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:21 pm
Wow I can’t believe this happened already. On her twitter 6/10, she was still calling Evan “her bf (and future husband).” Now she’s deleted the daddy videos from instagram, deleted his twitter account, and made that weird empath/HSP instagram account to not so subtly blame him for the break up as the narcissist/energy vampire and her the loving, beneveloent empath/HSP. It’s so weird that she does this every time.

I’m pretty sure the reason they broke up is because of $$$ and Heycheri not having enough to pay her share of the rent. It’s the same pattern as last time where the only times Heycheri “works” and massively promotes her OnlyFans is around the time of a breakup/fight. I actually went back to the old thread to test this hypothesis (lol). Last time this happened was on 11/13 with her tweeting crazy stuff. This time the tweets started at 6/12. Rent has to be their biggest expense and it must be due around the 13th of every month. Evan probably thought her finances were okay with random slaves buying them dinner, only for heycheri to tell him that she can’t afford rent.

Heycheri has no idea what a healthy relationship looks like. Her kink is for the man to be “daddy” and to dominate her. She translates this into the relationship, thinking he will pay and provide for her. However, Evan’s expectations are for her to pay her share + play housewife (do all the housework, cooking, cleaning, future child rearing, etc.) as his Asian servant (vomit). Living in the bay area, he doesn’t make enough to pay for her ass and maintain his lifestyle. In heycheri’s defense, this setup is really massively unfair for the woman where she gets stuck with working + all of the household/emotional labor.

That’s why in good modern day relationships, BOTH partners bring in money AND share the household labor/emotional labor. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife. However, for a relationship like that to work requires a lot of trust and implicit expectations (i.e. man brings home all of the bacon, woman deals with all household/child caring, etc.) and there will always be a power differential in that relationship (that heycheri seems to think is a kink instead). It is very hard to leave relationships like that when you don’t have the financials to leave and it’s important for women to protect themselves (e.g. what happens if he suddenly passes away, cheats, ABUSE, etc.). But heycheri is too dumb to think about these things and why being fetishized as an Asian woman sucks.
Amen to everything you wrote!
The breakdown is following exactly the same pattern than last time (instead this time Heycheri didn’t demand her parents to come pick her up to crash at their house?).
Her complete U-turns in behavior do show how unhinged she is. She only enters into dysfunctional relationships where she molds herself into the personality and whims of her boyfriend. Girl is only a hollow shell trying to fit in whatever partner she has at the moment.

Hatergator
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hatergator »

she trained to be wife material??? omg the delusion is extra strong today

@ChasingUnicorns - I think it's been a little over a year since I remember seeing the anniversary stuff in April/May. So tony is still her longest, most normal relationship!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bcynot_123
Learner
Learner

Post by bcynot_123 »

As usual, Cheri does not understand that when you put something on the internet, it's going to be there for other people to see/remember that you LIED. The same cycle of "omg future hubby/soul mate" to "I'm the victim of abuse" is disgusting because the only real user and abuser is cheri herself.

She abuses her poor parents into taking care of her when these boys (because these guys are really boys in adult bodies that she dates) decide they're over her BS. Again, implying she had to "hide" her hotness *gag* but wasn't she the one saying how much Evan supported her OnlyFans content?? I'm sure he liked it well enough when they got free clothes for raves but didn't realize how it's not a sustainable income with how lazy Cheri was with posting content. Seriously....posting a doodled drawing of herself??? I wonder what would happen if her OnlyFans subscribers requested a refund if that's the type of content she's providing b/c we all know that's not what they signed up for.

Based on the screenshots, she and Evan were together about a year while she was with Tony for at least 2 years.

As for being trophy wife material? Maybe if she actually did something besides stay at home and playing video games that would be possible. But ideally a trophy wife is a younger woman and a status symbol for an older man. Maybe those gross old Republicans that she's catfishing with her fake boobs will bite and then she can be a trophy wife. But until then, Cheri is getting older and not looking better with her plastic surgeries and she clearly doesn't bring any form of status to the table as a crappy cam girl/failed youtube guru/chief social media expert/any other failed occupations she has.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Arizona Is 'New National Hotspot' for Coronavirus and It's 'Spreading Like Wildfire,' State Representative Says

this dumbass

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

graylights wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:03 am
Arizona Is 'New National Hotspot' for Coronavirus and It's 'Spreading Like Wildfire,' State Representative Says

this dumbass
You beat me to it. "The culture coming back from Arizona to California is depressing. You can tell the people of California live in fear, while Arizona, a red state, already has people out shopping, at bars, eating at restaurants, going to water parks, etc."

Coronavirus: 8-)

Dr_dhoom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dr_dhoom »

HeyCheri:
39F14E8C-F10C-48AF-9E1A-2C3F5C6418DE.jpeg
Also HeyCheri (not even minutes later):
B90E02E6-D24C-47AB-9572-F8ECACF9FEF9.jpeg
Such awesome positive female energy. Such a empath. Such a great human being.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Please lmk if the pic doesn't work!
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

Do we think heycheri has enough self awareness to realize that she became a hateful, racist, bigot for this guy and it was all for nothing in the end? I mean we all knew she completely throws away her own personality/interests to parrot whatever guy she’s dating at the time, but I don’t think she can come back from this. She aligned herself on the wrong side of history with this guy and completely abandoned any moral dignity she had left. She loves to talk about therapy, well she seriously needs some therapy to treat her raging personality disorder.

Also adding her five year goals again since it’s been a little more than five years since she posted it on twitter. How are all those working out for you Cheri? Lmao. A normal person would have written doable goals: find a job/career you love, own a house, etc. But no, Cheri’s too good for that. I have never seen such delusions of grandeur. How she is not constantly embarrassed by the shit she posts online is beyond me.
D8A794B6-C397-4D6B-B2D8-2C3C4C4DA6DA.jpeg

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

I think that's what keeps me coming back to her. Morbid curiosity to see if she'll ever face her delusions of grandeur and what the post trauma of that looks like... but introspection has never been her strong suit.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

graylights wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:57 am
I think that's what keeps me coming back to her. Morbid curiosity to see if she'll ever face her delusions of grandeur and what the post trauma of that looks like... but introspection has never been her strong suit.
There are years and years of receipts on how much of a failure she is, but she keeps repeating the same mistakes or digs herself into a bigger hole. Several people provided insight on how she is in real life, and since they're all pretty similar, they're probably telling the truth. I think she does know how much of a failure she is, but she somehow thinks maintaining this online facade is less exhausting than owning up to her mistakes/actually improving herself/stop posting every stupid detail of her life.

Also Cheri has always been a hateful person. It's just that this MAGA phase emboldened it.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Heycheri showed Evan kissing her feet in her latest IG story. Ah, Sherilynn Macale, stay fake and never change!

Just like with the whole vegan persona.. how is it that I always know you're faking. I knew he was still there. Her reactions just seemed inauthentic and hollow. Heycheri and Evan's strategy is to "break up" every time rent is about to be due :roll:

But Cheri is just continuing to play herself if she really thinks Evan will marry her one day. The guy is a recent grad a few years younger than her - not that younger men/older women is an issue but it does highly suggest he has so much more in life to look forward to. I will say one exception though and that is if she's willing to bankroll him.

I also don't get why Heycheri gets so bothered by hAtErZ if her life is so awesome. For me, I follow Heycheri out of a mix of trashy entertainment, morbid curiosity, and because honestly looking at her makes me feel good about myself lol. She is a great example of what NOT to do in life. Seriously, if you ever feel bad about life, just think, "At least I'm not Heycheri."

She's about to be 33 and she has to pander to demanding cheap perverts and cling to a man for dear life not to be homeless. It's so obvious she wants people to envy her. But girl has absolutely failed at conventional success. In one's early 30s, a great portion of women are already married (some with children), own a house, and may have their own great career. (Again, I must emphasis that career, being married, having children, and/or owning a house is not a measure of one's worth, as we can all have different values -- I'm just pointing out conventional American Dream standards.)
I actually have the life she wants so bad but she can pretend we all suck and we can't possibly achieve anything of her caliber. Uh huh, yes, it's not like it has been proven that to become "famous" on IG is just to buy your way there and certainly finding very old men daddies to sleep with for a bit of money is a rare opportunity in life.
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

Hatergator
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hatergator »

I agree with everything said above (esp the part where heycheri is the best example of what not to do in life) but I actually don't think the fight/breakup was completely fake. I think they did get into a big fight/break up over money on 6/12? and heycheri being the pushover / low value woman she is, took him back since she is desperate for marriage/babies. That's why I said early on that he will be the one leaving her since if she wants marriage/kids, she's probably scared of being in her mid-30's and single because of how much she derives her self worth from having a man. Reasons I think it was real: 1.) all of her crazy instagram hsp/empath posts made on one day only 2.) the amount of validation she was seeking from creeps on twitter the day after, she was asking a lot of the guys if they were tall/muscles/deep voice. You know, the important relationship building foundation blocks for her 3.) she deleted all the tweets referencing a fight but I think she had some where she referred to him as an ex 4.) heycheri is manipulative but dumb as a rock and low EQ. She has no self control with spewing her emotions online everywhere.

I actually suspected they got back together a few days ago because 1.) she didn't move out of the apartment / her parents didn't come pick her up like last time (lol). We know she can't afford rent on her own. 2.) On Monday or Tuesday I think, she tweeted something about a food processor and how its one of the gifts that her bf got her for xmas (instead of saying ex)

Sorry, I didn't go back to check my facts this time so some of the dates may be wrong because I just don’t want to read her trash thoughts right now. I keep wondering if her life will ever get better and I don't think it ever will. At this point, I'm 99% sure she has narcissistic personality disorder. It fits her to a T. There is no cure for it, only continuous therapy to try and change their behavior and thoughts. I think i'm just here now because i'm curious how much worse someone can make their life before they will finally want to change.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Sherilynn Macale will never leave Evan. In her mind, he's her last chance at getting that marriage and ring before 35. Starting over with someone new would take too much time and effort, she doesn't have a car to get around to date, her looks are fading, and she'll have to find someone who can tolerate her MAGA ideology and her sex work job. Evan can just string her along with promises of marriage and a ring and she will always be ready and willing to take him back. What a strong independent woman she is.

exliberalfriend
Stalker
Stalker

Post by exliberalfriend »

Hey everyone. So, I think this is going to be a long post, I apologize in advance for that but I think I have a lot to say. I used to be one of Cheri's "friends". I was never super close with her like on a one on one level, although we would sometimes have personal conversations. However our "friendship" just ended very recently. I've known Cheri since 2013. I found out about this website when someone on here made a tumblr about her and then tagged some of her friends on their social media accounts. So I have known about this website for a long time now and I completely understand why people talk about her. Anyways, I've seen this girl through so many of her phases. I've also seen her through relationships and break ups with different men (all of the guys she dated too were also complete trash, and I want to mention Tony specifically, because while Cheri is horrible, he was not some saint either --- Trash really does attract trash). I stayed her friend even though I found her online presence extremely annoying. In person, while she could be a bit aloof, she was generally nice and fun to be around. However, I always felt conflicted with her. Mostly with how she would treat her friends (from stories I heard) or the problematic and completely childish things she would say on Twitter. Like for example, shaming sex work, but also participating in it. And talking about how petite and tiny she is and how people are jealous of her. It was weird, for sure. But I never confronted her about any of it. I'm not a confrontational person and because of that I felt it was best to not ever say anything in order to keep the peace in our friend group.

But then she became a Trump supporter. Which was completely shocking to me and many of our friends. We know it has everything to do with her (ex) boyfriend, Evan, although to be honest none of us really got to know him. I only met him once. She made her politicheri account and it was so hard for us to watch. She was still our friend, and she was someone who we felt empathy for at certain times in her life and we genuinely cared about her as a person, even if we had conflicting feelings about her. But the vile, horrendous things she started to talk about on her Twitter was just really hard to digest.

And as a side note, she claims she was a liberal who walked away and became conservative... however, she was never a fucking liberal. She never cared about politics before, at ALL. She just regurgitated everything she heard and believed that meant she was a liberal or some shit (and this is VERY obvious in her dumb pinned video on her politicheri twitter account).

Anyways, a mutual friend and I tried to have conversations with her about her views on politics and things she believed in. We tried really hard to empathize with her while also offering differing views, but she is so egocentric that I don't even think she heard any of it. And it was hard to talk about because any time someone would bring up her Twitter, she would get defensive and freak out that any of her friends would be looking at her Twitter account. As if it's not a public account. But okay.

This went on for a few months, where we only talked to her a couple of times. But in the wake of the state of our country, and the recent murder of George Floyd, I was so confused with the fact that Cheri decided to use her public platform to continue to align herself with Trump supporters and chose to focus on the looting over the unjustifiable death of a black man by police. I reached out to her to ask her what her thoughts were on Black Lives Matter and George Floyd. The conversation was... Well let's just say she isn't really easy to talk to. She would go on and on (she types fucking fast), and then ask what I thought, but then would just keep talking. It was really hard to get a word in at all. Eventually she said she had to go, and it didn't even feel like we had an actual conversation. As she was leaving the conversation, she told me to "not to get worked up and let it (George Floyd's death) disturb my peace". It came off as condescending. I told her that that's an extreme privilege which most people don't have. She then said that I'm "allowed to feel guilt about my privilege" along with disingenuously telling me that she supports me. So I said " I think that this is also why people are outraged. Because racism exists --- and Trump supporters claim they aren't racist, but they also aren't very good allies to black people and minorities." And she completely snapped. She went on about how I lumped Trump supporters all together and that I am attacking her even though she "agreed" with me on every point I made. (Although, I never made any solid points during our conversation because she talked the entire time).

And this set me off. So I said " You've prioritized being outraged about a lot of other things on your Twitter Cheri, so that's why I am confused. I'm confused about where you stand on lots of things. I haven't seen that outrage about George Floyd on your Twitter. I had to ask you about it. If we didn't have this conversation I wouldn't know where you stand. And this is how the majority of people view you. This is why I am confused. This is why you aren't a good ally, and it doesn't appear that you care. It's a fact. Because you speak out about the riots but not the actual murder? Because you excuse that white lady for calling the cops on the black man because he offered her dog treats? Those are the things you chose to be outraged about on your public platform, which yes, many of your friends look at. And it was confusing. Because you're telling me that you are upset about George Floyd being murdered, and I believe that. But again, I didn't know that until I asked." She then proceeded to tell me that I need therapy, that I have emotional issues, and that she didn't want to be my friend anymore. I told her that that was an immature reaction. She then went on to question if I was stalking her, and told me she feels like I'm obsessive. She also "quoted" me twice but with things that I DIDN'T EVEN SAY. It was very weird. She would put in quotes something that I didn't even say, and then go on a rant about it. She could have, at the very least, asked for clarification about things I said, instead of misconstruing everything and responding to her own interpretations. But nope. She would also type so fast that it was hard for me to even respond or even defend myself. And then she unfriended and blocked me, and proceeded to tweet about me.

On her Twitter she tweeted multiple things out of context about our conversation. Which was funny to me because just earlier in our conversation she was complaining about how the "left" leaves things out and doesn't provide context and so she doesn't believe anything anymore. She also said hateful things, like that I'm a lunatic and have Trump derangement syndrome (not a real thing). And this was insane to me. And to be honest, as a person with feelings, I was hurt by it. And I felt gaslighted by her. I felt like it was my fault that our friendship ended because I didn't "speak to her with compassion". Even though my emotional attachment to Cheri was low, I still had some level of attachment to her and our friendship. And it's completely fucked up to me that she could drop someone she called a friend so easily and so maliciously. And it's fucked up that I had to watch as she went on a Twitter tirade about me, and I didn't get any say. One of our friends was in the group chat and witnessed the whole thing. She privately messaged Cheri and tried to reiterate to her that I wasn't stalking her (Cheri thinks a lot of people are stalkers, and I just really didn't want her to have that view of me in that moment when she was ending our friendship, although now, after processing everything, I really don't care what she thinks). But every time our friend said this to Cheri, Cheri didn't even acknowledge it. Because she knows the truth, and she knows the truth doesn't fit her narrative. My friend also tried to tell Cheri that I was essentially right, without flat out saying I was right (because we have to show so much empathy and compassion with Cheri in order for her to even talk to us, pretty toxic) and Cheri didn't even listen to any of it. She just went on and on about how upset she is and how I put my all of my emotions on her. To this day, she tweets about how I told her she wasn't a good ally to black people and has also grossly misconstrued what I was trying to say to her. She continues to tweet about how all of her "ex liberal friends" want her to use her platform to serve their agendas, which is never what I said to her. I just told her that it was confusing when she would post stuff that would be in direct opposition of what any person who actually cared about Black Lives Matter would post, and I was trying to understand why she would do that if she would so easily tell me in private that she does care about George Floyd. She also continues to make fun of "white guilt" on Twitter and associates "guilt" as something negative, when in reality having awareness of our privilege helps us fight systemic racism. She also somehow thinks she's absolved from this since she is Asian, which was obvious when someone asked if being half Asian counted on her Twitter (I don't remember the context lol). But basically someone tweeted to her "I'm half Asian, does that count?" And she says "well that depends on what your other half is. If you're half white, you have to be guilty for your white privilege to be considered a black ally, and you have to constantly scream about it all day every day". Which I am pretty sure is in reference to me since I am half white and half Asian. It's obvious that she doesn't understand what privilege is, and it's obvious that she uses her race to absolve her from recognizing any privilege she holds. She also says she doesn't subscribe to "identity politics", which is just hilarious to me since she uses her own race to absolve herself and also has said, more than once, "I have a black brother in law". She also has this narrative that even if she "agrees" with liberals, they will still think Trump supporters are evil. She got this narrative from my conversation with her, in which she said a lot of stuff that she thought I wanted to hear, and twisted that to mean that she was "agreeing with me". And because I still had my own opinions, that meant I was being mean or something. She is completely, completely delusional. And I can share the screen shots to our conversation if you guys want.

I always knew Cheri had some sort of mental issue. But I never really experienced it. I also haven't had a conversation with someone like that ... Since early highschool? Like who tells one of their friends that they need therapy as an insult? So I'm actually grateful she did what she did. I have been conflicted about our friendship for a long time. And now it's completely clear to me how delusional she is. My friends and I would always question her sanity. We never really knew for sure what was going on, but this really solidifies that she makes up lies because she can't face the truth. And she has no true identity, which is why when I told her that Trump supporters aren't good allies to minorities, she read that as a personal attack against her. I mean, to be fair, I understand why she would feel that way but I also didn't say straight out that I was talking about her.

Anyways, I came here because I wanted to share this experience I had with Cheri. Never thought I would post here but I feel justified because she's not just an ignorant person. She's fucking mean. And definitely, definitely not an empath. In conversations, she's super bubbly and agreeable, but everything is about herself. And while I've had some genuine conversations with her, everything mostly felt very surface level or it was about her problems. If you say something that she relates to, she can "feign" empathy for that. She'll be like "YESSS OH MY GOD, ME TOO hehehhehe". But she never really listens or hears you. Iono. She is definitely not someone I would choose to be friends with and had she not been a part of my friend group, I would never ever keep up a friendship with someone like her.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinysweetjustice »

exliberalfriend - YOU ARE A SAINT!!!

Maintaining a friendship and supporting Cheri for over 7 years!! Requires incredible empathy, compassion and patience. <3
But she showed herself, like always. Time to cut out the cancer in your life and be free.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

I'm glad you're out of that toxic cesspool. I saw her rant on her Instastories probably the same night as your conversation since she rolled her eyes at the mention of white guilt. What a childish buffoon. I can't believe she has any friend group at all but I guess is it really a friend group if they're all secretly questioning your sanity behind your back?

MasterOfNothing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MasterOfNothing »

exliberalfriend wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:33 pm
Never thought I would post here but I feel justified because she's not just an ignorant person. She's fucking mean. And definitely, definitely not an empath. In conversations, she's super bubbly and agreeable, but everything is about herself. And while I've had some genuine conversations with her, everything mostly felt very surface level or it was about her problems. If you say something that she relates to, she can "feign" empathy for that. She'll be like "YESSS OH MY GOD, ME TOO hehehhehe". But she never really listens or hears you. Iono. She is definitely not someone I would choose to be friends with and had she not been a part of my friend group, I would never ever keep up a friendship with someone like her.
"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

Read the rest on the Mayo Clinic's website.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

First of all, I'm sorry that you had to go through that, and that you had to deal with a toxic narcissist like Sherilynn Macale. Thank you for sharing your story and welcome! You don't have to share screenshots, I believe you. Everyone here has crossed paths with heycheri at one point or another, whether we're old readers of her blog or met her in person or heard of her through social circles. We're here because we see right through her - she's an arrogant pathalogical liar who has delusions of grandeur. There are so many receipts of her terrible behavior and delusions documented here, and she always manages to find more holes to dig herself into. She's told SO many lies and we just call her out on her crap.

Don't feel bad for the loss of that friendship because she is not a true friend. don't let her make you feel guilty because it is not your fault. It is because of heycheri and her inability to handle any kind of conversation that doesn't involve people praising her and blowing smoke up her ass. You have the patience of a saint to be friends with her for so long! I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her IRL. Your friend group is better off without her and her toxicity.

assicle
Learner
Learner

Post by assicle »

Exliberalfriend - this is all super intriguing, thanks a ton for sharing!!

I believe her politicheri account is more or less a win-win situation for her. She gets to have her own little space on the internet where she can tap two sources at once to fill her ego:
1. Trump supporters - with them, she can be her mean and hateful true self, cause guess what? There are plenty of nut jobs out there who completely agree with her.
2. Internet pervs - lonely men who are desperate to interact with a hot woman, not knowing what she actually looks like irl, and may even buy her content.

Thefacts
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefacts »

Exliberalfriend. Thank you for sharing your experiences and insight. I think most of us here have had interaction with her and have resorted to this site because of the vile things she would say or react to people who tried to be kind and supportive. Not easy being young and living in San Francisco, yet she takes advantage and squanders people of good will. I could go on but I think we've all said what we feel and witness. I general I think all of us feel "what a waste" when it comes to Cheri.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”