Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by Weird Vagina »

let me know if you have any title ideas ;)

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Chanelette - Part 8

Post by QueenBW »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:51 am
Chanelette: the mega guru who knows better than all experts 🤔

Chanelette: 50 shades of beige.

Also, it took her thread 10 months to get to new thread territory. How much more boring can she get?

STORMYHAIR
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by STORMYHAIR »

Not sure about new topic, but all i can see now her flat, dog and beige sunny shadows 😃😃

STORMYHAIR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by STORMYHAIR »

Not sure about new topic, but all i can see now her flat, dog and beige sunny shadows 😃😃

styleonlinev
Learner
Learner

Post by styleonlinev »

Topic idea:

How NOT to choose life by Ieva Maslauskaite :tu:

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

QueenBW wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:37 pm
Weird Vagina wrote:

Also, it took her thread 10 months to get to new thread territory. How much more boring can she get?
I def vote for
Chanelette: 50 shades of beige. That's the BEST title /definition for her ever !!

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am
QueenBW wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:

I def vote for
Chanelette: 50 shades of beige. That's the BEST title /definition for her ever !! And I don't say this to offend her but because it's really the best definition, that's the best colour to define her and her habitat and her life and now even her dog (!!)cause now also her dog is beige after the cat (beige) everything really everything now there is beige or this yellowish, her table is beige/yellowish, her kitchen is beige, her sofa is beige, the frames of the paintings are yellowish, the light coming from her bedroom lamp is yellowish, the drawer in her bedroom is yellowish, i cut the story short by saying that EVERYTHING there is now beige/yellowish, so there's no a better title to give to this forum thread about her ;-)

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:50 pm
Esther wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am
QueenBW wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:

I def vote for your totale
"Chanelette: 50 shades of beige" That's the BEST title /definition for her ever !! And I don't say this to offend her but because it's really the best definition, that's the best colour to define her and her habitat and her life and now even her dog (!!)cause now also her dog is beige after the cat (beige) everything really everything now there is beige or this yellowish, her table is beige/yellowish, her kitchen is beige, her sofa is beige, the frames of the paintings are yellowish, the light coming from her bedroom lamp is yellowish, the drawer in her bedroom is yellowish, all the accessories in the kitchen are beige/yellowish, her clothes are yellowish.. To cut the story short EVERYTHING there is beige/yellowish, so there's no a better title to give to this forum thread about her ;-)

Color summary in a picture: https://images.app.goo.gl/x9S5K3n4XJkWogP57

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Last edited by Esther on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

QueenBW wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I def vote for your title
"Chanelette: 50 shades of beige" That's the BEST title u could choose/definition for her ever !! And I don't say this to offend her but because it's really the best definition, that's the best colour to define her and her habitat and her life and now even her dog (!!) because now also her dog is beige after the cat (beige) everything really everything now there is beige or this yellowish, her table is beige/yellowish, her kitchen is beige, her sofa is beige, the frames of the paintings are yellowish, the light coming from her bedroom lamp is yellowish, the drawer in her bedroom is yellowish, all the accessories in the kitchen are beige/yellowish, her clothes are yellowish.. To cut the story short EVERYTHING there is beige/yellowish, so there's no better title to give to this forum thread about her ;-)

I leave you and wish you a lovely saturday with a color summary in a picture: https://images.app.goo.gl/x9S5K3n4XJkWogP57

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Esther wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:09 am

"Chanelette: 50 shades of beige" That's the BEST title u could choose/definition for her ever !! And I don't say this to offend her but because it's really the best definition, that's the best colour to define her and her habitat and her life and now even her dog (!!) because now also her dog is beige after the cat (beige) everything really everything now there is beige or this yellowish, her table is beige/yellowish, her kitchen is beige, her sofa is beige, the frames of the paintings are yellowish, the light coming from her bedroom lamp is yellowish, the drawer in her bedroom is yellowish, all the accessories in the kitchen are beige/yellowish, her clothes are yellowish.. To cut the story short EVERYTHING there is beige/yellowish, so there's no better title to give to this forum thread about her ;-)

I leave you and wish you a lovely saturday with a color summary in a picture: https://images.app.goo.gl/x9S5K3n4XJkWogP57
I know! There was a pink flower in the background in her last video and it was really distracting in the otherwise beige surroundings... Beige probably sedates her and keeps her from flying off the handle when she realizes how fucked her life is. She's floating in a sea of beige, waiting for time to pass.

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:31 am
Esther wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:09 am

I know! There was a pink flower in the background in her last video and it was really distracting in the otherwise beige surroundings... Beige probably sedates her and keeps her from flying off the handle when she realizes how fucked her life is. She's floating in a sea of beige, waiting for time to pass.
Exactly! Same here! I also noticed the flower and same here I found it distracting (thou in a pleasant/positive way) and it was distracting because it was the only lively thing there among all that plain and boring beige. So it was perfectly impossible to not notice that beautiful and lively pink flower, the only thing that stood out in the whole apartment
https://images.app.goo.gl/TfmARzgWLSFW1KSp7

STORMYHAIR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by STORMYHAIR »

Hope everyone has a great weekend... yes 50 shades of beige is the best...

😄 even her dog is beige 😄🙊

Esther
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther »

STORMYHAIR wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:01 pm
Hope everyone has a great weekend... yes 50 shades of beige is the best...

😄 even her dog is beige 😄🙊
Same thing i said myself in my last comment ;-) So it was the cat.
Thank you, have a lovely weekend you too :-)

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Forever alone in her beige world

STORMYHAIR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by STORMYHAIR »

By the way, she haven't been in contact lately with her lovely cousin Daiva isn't?
Well Daiva probably lives busy normal lifestyle..

Return to “Chanelette”