Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

vivianhaze
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by vivianhaze »

Her boyfriend looks like is still in her apartment with her, is he moved already or what?! Aren’t been already two weeks?
I find it odd to spend so much time with someone that you barely know during the holidays when it’s the time to be with your family...

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

I guess they were both very desperate for love (or attachment and dependency which can be easily mistaken for love), that’s why they spend so much time together.
Looks like Ieva is back to reality - no future as a Parisian princess with a foreign guy in romantic Paris, settling for a Lihtuanian she would have been too good for 5 years ago. Becoming the girl whose outfits her and her grandma would have criticized in the past 😉

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Is it normal these days to have all of your meals with your partner in front of the TV, even breakfast? Watching something on the computer while eating is something I do when I am alone, and I consider it a bad habit. Of course I sometimes have dinner or snacks while watching a show with someone but it's not the norm. It really surprised me to see Ieva and Rokas having breakfast sitting side by side, watching TV. It seems like something you do after years of living together, not during the honeymoon phase when you are still getting to know each other and everything is magical and exciting.

[I'm looking forward to seeing a vlog in which you two eat without the TV on, Ieva, to prove me wrong.]

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Dandelion wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:03 am
Is it normal these days to have all of your meals with your partner in front of the TV, even breakfast? Watching something on the computer while eating is something I do when I am alone, and I consider it a bad habit. Of course I sometimes have dinner or snacks while watching a show with someone but it's not the norm. It really surprised me to see Ieva and Rokas having breakfast sitting side by side, watching TV. It seems like something you do after years of living together, not during the honeymoon phase when you are still getting to know each other and everything is magical and exciting.

[I'm looking forward to seeing a vlog in which you two eat without the TV on, Ieva, to prove me wrong.]
I'm in a ten-years long relationship. We don't even eat in the same room :)) I watch Mike Chen while I have my sad diet food :))

But what about that relationship made you think it's "magical and exciting"? I only saw one vlog, but it felt like she doesn't even like the guy.

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

I guess they already spent more time together than she and Arif in ten years hahaha

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

YouTubers who genuinely reply to comments underneath their videos generally tend to grow and get more engagement. I clicked on Ieva's latest video and there are about 10 comments, of which she replied to about one... why is it hard to comment back to people who have written a nice comment?

Of course, if people are awful and rude - then ignore and delete! ...but Ieva gets a decent amount of nice comments and questions underneath her YouTube videos and Instagram photos that she doesn't reply to.

No offence, but I don't understand her logic of being an influencer then? You're meant to engage with your audience, they are basically the reason you get paid/get sent free products and adsense money.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

One thing I did notice a change in Ieva over the years, other than everything we've all mentioned so far, but remember when Ieva used to buy luxury designer bags and shoes? She had Chloe handbags and shoes, Miu Miu shoes and even had a Bogetta Veneta pouch at one stage ... I wonder what changed? She kind of seems to mostly only wear brands her send her free PR nowadays...

Nida01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nida01 »

I finally watched her last vlogmas video, because I was curious after what I've read here. And I must say that I'm a little shocked because of her outfit. While it looked nice and quite elegant but not too much on her boyfriend, on her looked like she was about to clean the apartment, wash the dishes or whatever. I remember how she always was excited for her Christmas outfit, makeup and hair. This time she looked terrible with her regular makeup and those hair. Or maybe it's just me?
I know she copies others people style, but seriously...

Lost Star
Learner
Learner

Post by Lost Star »

Nida01 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:31 am
I finally watched her last vlogmas video, because I was curious after what I've read here. And I must say that I'm a little shocked because of her outfit. While it looked nice and quite elegant but not too much on her boyfriend, on her looked like she was about to clean the apartment, wash the dishes or whatever. I remember how she always was excited for her Christmas outfit, makeup and hair. This time she looked terrible with her regular makeup and those hair. Or maybe it's just me?
I know she copies others people style, but seriously...
She used to plan her Christmas outfit even get manicure for the occasion, but, did she really spent Christmas Eve at her apparent? I don't know to me it seemed staged like they pretended it was Christmas even and cook and have dinner just for vlogmass content. I also was surprised that she didn't spend the day with her family knowing how close she is with them, it could be due to pandemic but that hasn't stopped her to visit her family and go out during quarantine until now maybe she has a pre dinner with her boyfriend and then she spent spent the real holiday with her family and dress up that time, she could also "dress up" for the other dinner or make a "get ready for me" to have more content though.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ieva hasn't published a video for twelve days. She probably feels she no longer needs to work, now that she has found her husband. :rofl: I can't believe they are already publicly talking about living in Vilnius together and, later, in rural Klaipeda, after being together only for a couple of months. I mean, sure, this could end up being her life partner, he certainly seems more suited to her than the other guys she showed (well, two to be exact, one serious and one regular fuckboy). But I wouldn't dare discuss things like that with such certainty at such an early point in the relationship. But I guess we will see, we have front row seats, as usual.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

Are these two living together now? This dude looks like he moved in in December, and hasn't left. I wonder what his job is - he seems to be doing something on his laptop all the time, but I hope it's a well paid job because Ieva has definitely started slacking off big time.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

EstherIngram wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 am
Are these two living together now? This dude looks like he moved in in December, and hasn't left. I wonder what his job is - he seems to be doing something on his laptop all the time, but I hope it's a well paid job because Ieva has definitely started slacking off big time.
He is at Ieva's apartment full time at the moment so that they can spend lockdown together. He still has his own place. But it seems they are already talking about living together. He is in real estate, so maybe he is in home office or works from home all the time.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

Why don't she just give up YouTube at this point? Have you guys seen her last video? :rofl:
Remember how she said 5 years from now she hopes to have her own brand??? her own brand of what?? :respekt:
i have never seen anyone this lazy.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Came here after 1 month because I totally forgot about her. Went to her YouTube and saw that she has a Kerastase ad and another ad for her bed. She’s getting lazier and lazier.

All that talk about moving in with her boyfriend doesn’t surprise me at all. I knew she was going to fast track her next relationship after Arif. If this guy is willing, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ieva gets engaged in a year. Her biggest goals in life were to get married after graduating from college and have children before 30. She got stuck in a rut waiting for the next guy after she got dumped. She obviously has no ambition related with work or any personal project, so this guy is her Hail Mary.

Also, she waited 10 years for Arif to move in with her, that never happened and she was single for 3/4 years before this guy came along. Girl is thirsty to finally live with a man and buy new trinkets for their new house.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ieva's videos are going downhill fast. Terrible outfits, lackluster performance, and one poorly concealed ad after the other. There's no point in watching her anymore. She should get knocked up fast and become the housewife she was always destined to be, or finally get a decent job and become a decent human being.

Darkbloom12
Learner
Learner

Post by Darkbloom12 »

[media][/media]
Can someone please explain to me how this item is currently available on akmuo, yet she's clearly using it. Wow, the audacity of this girl.. It's one thing to put some flowers in the vase for a picture for her "store", but this is ridiculous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

Darkbloom12 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:21 am
[media][/media]
Can someone please explain to me how this item is currently available on akmuo, yet she's clearly using it. Wow, the audacity of this girl.. It's one thing to put some flowers in the vase for a picture for her "store", but this is ridiculous.
that's usually what happens when you have been holed up living like patrick from spongebob squarepants. She never learned most of the dos and donts in life. Hence, this is why her life is stagnant.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

We are almost in the middle of February and she just posted favorites from 2020. she did not pass the girl boss vibe :roll:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I was actually looking forward to a Chanelette video for a change, as we are snowed in. But I'm not going to watch her talk about her cosmetics. She has no knowledge about skincare, and her look is as bland as ever. Her fake tan and hair color look like shit together. She is probably the only Youtuber I watched regularly who never made me buy a product. Her recommendations are meaningless. I hope she does more vlogs in beautiful Klaipeda and contrived romantic scenes with her man instead. It was probably just undisclosed ads, anyway.

CityGalz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CityGalz »

Hahha, guys have you noticed that her door doesnt have handles? :DD

prob didnt want to pay for professional to do it so just got someone to do it from family and got left it like this for months.. so aesthetic and tidy :DD

Return to “Chanelette”