MsFili - Part 2

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsFili - Part 2

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

:FU: Oh look at them spending all that covid emergency money from the government. Count how many times they ate out in a restaurant, shopping, thrifting and all that activities too cost a lot of money! Public health people should keep an eye on them once they get back from Winnipeg. They should quarantine for 2 weeks but Jerome won't do that, he will be out thrifting and shopping again in no time. Must be nice getting government money and spend it on vacation in the middle of pandemic, while other people struggle on going out or still needs to work in their jobs because they are required to like healthcare providers. What does Dave do for a living that he can bum around with this shemale? Dave got all paid vacation and then he will inform everyone he knows he went on a "business" trip in Vancouver with his buddy. What a loser! :rofl:

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

If you noticed on a thrifting video that Jerome and Dave are not even wearing a face masks. But its ok for Jerome wearing a super ugly sunglasses on. Looks like wearing their face masks is only for selfies to show off. Jerome and Dave are both Covidiots. Jerome is also gigantic beside Dave and that bra sticking out of that tank top and wearing that jacket is so confusing. And he said on his past videos that he knows fashion? Lmao! :rofl:

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

Jerome has no fashion sense . He dresses like a desperate divorced middle aged soccer mom who has 8 children and has to hang out it’s boobs to get attention . Jerome thinks if men look at his boobs then they wouldn’t notice that he is a man with his fugly man face .

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

4E6DBD4D-F2DD-4BE4-A23A-57C0A33D37B4.jpeg

Does she not look like a sumo wrestler with her hair tied back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

I think this thing is a real nightmare. I’m thinking more and more they Dave feels intimidated by it and knows it’s wrath. When he got that restraining order, he showed his confidence against this controlling and manipulative creature. I bet behind the scenes, he barely even acknowledges the shemale. This thing is so controlling, if you don’t do what it says.
It makes your life a living nightmare. I can imagine shemale calling Dave again and again. I dealt with one person like this ten years ago. I still am trying to prevent them from entering my life again. These people are menacing to society. The shemales’family feel the same way.

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

Dave’s presence on screen looks good for shemales ratings and subscribers confidence in it. All it’s looking for is to make money off of lies and deception. Lots of these attention seeking internet site bits are exactly that way. I stick with watching and subscribing to the cooking shows, history, and financial support channels!

Judgingu
Learner
Learner

Post by Judgingu »

I love how Dave has his face planted on an airplane seat sleeping. Without a mask on the plane...and without a mask when they get off. THESE are the people RESPONSIBLE for the spread of COVID.

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

Judgingu wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:00 am
I love how Dave has his face planted on an airplane seat sleeping. Without a mask on the plane...and without a mask when they get off. THESE are the people RESPONSIBLE for the spread of COVID.
They go to thrift stores to thrift stores without face masks on. On the video, the people around them thrifting are wearing face masks. They should be wearing masks too on the airplane. They are both COVIDIOTS! Watch out Winnipeg on these two covidiots in the city. So selfish of them not taking extra precautions. Jerome is so stupid he can pass a virus to his Mom or a friend he is going to see right away. Same with Dave, he have a daughter at home. Someone should report them to public health officials of their recent trip.

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

On Jerome's new video the only time they are both wearing a mask when they were watching whales :rofl: but won't wear a mask thrifting! Jerome is coughing too and he can be asymptomatic and already have Covid. He should get tested. Covidiots case traveller once again.

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

So a random guy with his “hot” supposedly gf sexually harassed Fili at the thrift store. Not saying it’s not happened but from what she said I’d guess they were making fun of her more than anything else. She has her bra and breasts on show walking around with those giant sunglasses of course she’ll attract weirdos.

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

Sexually harrassed? That was not sexual harrassment at all. The guy is just making fun of Jerome how trying hard he looked. Tall, buff with a big man boobs with his colored disgusting bra showing. There are many ways to look good but Jerome's style is very trashy. Don't wear or look trashy if you can't take trashy treatment! Jerome quotes "obviously women don't deserved that!" But Jerome you are not a woman! I think Jerome is forgetting that he still have a penis down there. :rofl:

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

Why is Jerome bitching ??? That’s the way he wants to portray himself as a ho bag . The way he dresses and talks is trashy and vulgar . I’m sure Jerome was staring at the guy and then the girlfriend realized it and made a joke about this big freaky guy with giant boobs trying to pick up her boyfriend . Boyfriend whistled at Jerome as a joke ......I’m sure they all had a big laugh. :rofl:

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

Some guys were eyeing her at the gym ie effing her with their eyes and a 19 yr old guy at the reception said goodbye to her which is a big deal. Seriously she needs serious mental check and years of therapy. She sounds completely snobbish and delusional at this point...almost stunted in development. I have never seen a 40 year old act like a teenager in heat. It’s apparent that the elevator does not go up to the top floor with this one.

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

This shemale is doing all this on purpose elevating the comments here. More attention on YouTube= reinforcements. Just ignore it. I love to see that it’s subscriber number remains poor and the shemale is trying so hard to win people over!! Still can’t figure it out, dumb ass. Haha! Can’t you all see the fake accounts it posts about itself on here? It tries to feed into the comments, by being sneaky and lying on here. It’s obviously getting away with it because no one is getting to the real problem.

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

On a personal note, there are people like this in the world who follow other people, who tell them what to do, think, and how to act. Jerome is unfortunately, very gullible and can’t think for himself. He needs to find his true identity and then he won’t give into these people who are the influential types and controlling types. We all must avoid these kinds of people like a plague as they will seriously damage your life, if you let them in. I was connected with a narcissistic sociopath, who stalks me to this day because he can not have me. I see his evil soul. He’s gotten others around me like Jerome. Followers and those who love attention and are insecure. I’m too confident in myself to allow any one person to control me, so, I see to the heart of this with Fili.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

What's with the chunks of lard missing? These legs are bitten-by-a-zombie grade.
Not to mention the massive facial alterations (nose, cheeks, chin, eyes) that makes MsFilthy almost unrecognisable.

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

His boobs hang super low right above his bellybutton....are they sliding down ?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Boobs are sliding down when the pictures are thus heavily doctored in a such a bad way. Distorted, dare I say. Which adds another layer of bizarre to the preexisting conditions (mythomania being one of them).

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

Latest video about bath and body works his boobs are hanging soooo low . Horrible boob job ...he wears bras that have no support .In a year or two they will be hanging down to his knees . Jerome thinks having his chest exposed is sexy lol .Just makes him look like a desperate wannabe :rofl:

Miaowmiaow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Miaowmiaow »

In the latest video talking about the 150 lb weight loss, I believe it is naked from the waist down in the footage from when this thing started walking on the treadmill!! You can see in the mirror what looks like bare legs and an ass!!! So disgusting running half naked with its d*ck flailing around!!

Return to “L-O”