Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I kind of sat here laughing as I came up with a title. We decided against Skeletor because everyone uses that for Jeffree Star, which is a bummer because Courtney looks more like Skeletor than he does :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

Post by tar »

I love it! 🥰🥰🥰

Maybe we need to bring forward a couple of posts. Can’t have Courtney forgetting because she’s lazy (according to
her) someone else could decide to use her idea for resin paddles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

Well done. Love the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Dying at the title

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Tar has a good point about old posts - I was thinking of making a separate pinned thread that has all Courtney's antics in it, for new members/people who are new to Courtney to catch up quickly without having to go through all the previous threads. She's done so much crap I don't even know where to start :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s a great idea LP. :tu: I like the idea of a pinned thread better. :toss:

We can always add to it as needed.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Our pancake ass Queen is back on her throne again today because where else would she be besides her couch! She also told us today that she decided to shower and wash her dirty ass skeleton body but then put on the same filthy shirt that’s shes been wearing for 3 days.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s disgusting! Who does that? Nobody that I know would wash and then put a worn and dirty a shirt back on.
That’s just a horrible thing to even admit online. She’s been wearing something 3 days and thinks it’s okay to wash
and put it back on! I haven’t watched her today.

I hope her girls don’t grow up thinking that this disordered behavior is okay.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Also, "daddy got sex in the shower and mama got Popeyes." So she has to give her husband sex in exchange for fast food? I can't. I cant with this woman and her over-sharing. She also later had to mention that she came 3 times, and then a fourth when she ate her shrimp. WHYYYYYY. What normal grown woman feels the need to go on Instagram, and Instagram account they created FOR CRAFTING, and say these things?! She's got so many screws loose, I can't even begin to figure out what's wrong with her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If she has such a self described “Golden Pussy” her exchange rate is very low. 💀💀💀 Fast Food😂😂😂😂

Is that all she’s worth??? Her need to announce things like this over and over like a teenager would make for
an interesting case study. She tries so hard to make “someone” take notice. Nobody cares though. She acts
out constantly on a very public space and we are the only people who even “see” her.

I agree that she could benefit from some professional help but I am sure that she isn’t availing herself of the
services available to her. While she is receiving help from state those insurance benefits are free for her to
use.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I see today she's finally out and about - going to the pharmacy (I wonder what for? LOL) and grocery shopping. Has she been reading here and saw us wondering why she's been scared to drive? HI COURTNEY!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s showing everyone that she’s not scared to drive and she does go to the grocery store. She used to show this stuff
all the time. Then she stopped showing it at all. How convenient after it was discussed here.

Driving without a license. It’s a smart thing. :tu:

Dance, Courtney, Dance! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How many times can she talk about packages she got and how she wants to show them, but then never does it? You can tell she can't focus on ANYTHING! She must have said it 4 or 5 times over the past 2 days and we still haven't seen anything from this amazing pile of packages she keeps showing. And I highly doubt she "has no idea" what's in that Lush box and that Mike just ordered a giant box of Lush. Guess there'll be a TMI date night this weekend!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is she still carrying on about her great packages? As if people really care. I hate to tell her but I don’t think anyone cares
about her packages. I think that is why she talks about them several days to try to drum up interest in her unboxing. Along
with her problem of needing to self medicate.

If she is going to have a date night I won’t tune in for a week. She’s so cringeworthy and gross.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She finally opened a couple last night. She said it was mostly stuff for Jackie, then said Jackie smokes a lot of weed, "all day everyday" and got her a plastic tube for "when shes out and about and has half a blunt left." Listen, I am all for adults using marijuana if they want to, WHEN YOURE NOT DRIVING AROUND. I know how it makes you feel and I can tell you I would never be getting behind a wheel if I had been smoking or planning to smoke. And this girl has kids - more reason courtney shouldn't be putting someone else's business out there like that. But "she doesnt have Instagram so she'll never see this."

Then she was going to do an IG video for the rest of the packages so that it'll stay up on her page, but of course never got around to it. She also bought resin keychains and stuff that she has all the supplies for and could've made herself. I dont get it. Stop buying supplies if you aren't using anything!!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does her “friend Jackie” know that Courtney spent a lot of time going into detail about Jackie’s weed use on an open
platform that anyone has access to? Courtney is such an idiot. If Jackie doesn’t hear about the details of her personal
weed use from her friends she must not have any that listen to Courtney’s deluded stories.

💀💀Who would put your private business out like that?💀💀

With friends like Courtney ... Who needs enemies? :slap: :boing:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why is Courtney buying 💩 that looks better suited for her girls?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Other than the weed and paddle related stuff, the stuff she likes all looks like it should be attached to a kid's backpack as a zipper pull or something lol!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Are we supposed to be excited for crap that children would like? Really..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So yesterday we got the "daddy and I have been in bed all day" spiel, but both girls were home. Are those poor kids just supposed to entertain themselves while their parents lay in a drug stupor all day? Unbelievable!!! Even more unbelievable that she admits this shit. And then later she puts a comment about "I promise I'm not really a bum. I'll explain more tomorrow. Maybe." I'm sure she won't elaborate on it, but it would be fun to hear her come up with another sickness excuse lol

Return to “Courtney Lurae”