Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 6

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 6

Post by mamagoody5 »

It really is saying something when a 73 year old man with dementia is more with it than his 49 year old wife :D

LightAWayOut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LightAWayOut »

Homesteader wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:31 pm
I wonder if we'll get a video of Tommy using the new commode?
I would say that would be weird, but we are talking about Cin. She has to reach her quota for the day. She posted the build of it already, so only time will tell.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

I heard on the news that the state of NJ has ordered no visitors in hospitals or nursing homes. I think this is really bad news for Tommy. When he has his next bad episode, which will probably be soon, she won't call to send him to the hospital again, because she won't be allowed to visit him. She will try to take care of things herself, which could very well be the end this time.

blue_rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blue_rose »

Yikes I didn't even think of that Homesteader, I think you're right. She would rather let Tommy die at home than ever lose any control she has over him :(

SindyValentime 2020
Talker
Talker

Post by SindyValentime 2020 »

Very sad life for both of them. Maybe some are interested in how to put a commode together or what to use at the bottom of a portable commode or what diapers are used for. Some of her viewers have interesting ideas:

Arthur King
1 hour ago
you can not flush cat litter down the toilet...
Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Vanillarose 1
34 minutes ago
Sometimes when I have my period, ill have heavy bleeding and will wear a diaper. No shame . glad to see Tommy home and recovering well. Xo to both of u
....................................................................................
So sad..and all these home deliveries,mail,Enrico, she's exposed and so will Tommy.

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

Homesteader wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:25 pm
I heard on the news that the state of NJ has ordered no visitors in hospitals or nursing homes. I think this is really bad news for Tommy. When he has his next bad episode, which will probably be soon, she won't call to send him to the hospital again, because she won't be allowed to visit him. She will try to take care of things herself, which could very well be the end this time.
I agree and she will blame her fear of him contracting COVID-19 as the reason she didn't get him to the hospital. I have to say, I didn't see him coming back this time. I can't imagine him making it through the next crisis, which will probably be sometime next week.

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

SindyValentime 2020 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:07 pm
Very sad life for both of them. Maybe some are interested in how to put a commode together or what to use at the bottom of a portable commode or what diapers are used for. Some of her viewers have interesting ideas:

Arthur King
1 hour ago
you can not flush cat litter down the toilet...

Vanillarose 1
34 minutes ago
Sometimes when I have my period, ill have heavy bleeding and will wear a diaper. No shame . glad to see Tommy home and recovering well. Xo to both of u
....................................................................................
So sad..and all these home deliveries,mail,Enrico, she's exposed and so will Tommy.
EWWWW @ Vanillarose

captionista
Learner
Learner

Post by captionista »

fl59 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:37 pm
I don’t think he has any pants on under his blanket. She told him not to take it off. We’ll see his diapees! 😂
That was exactly my thought. Why else would this moron angrily scream out, "Keep that on!"? Allowing the man to wear pants must be too much effort for the hag, so he's sitting there in his diaper to make life easier for her.

She said she was joking when she said she wouldn't have to empty the commode for a month. We'll see.

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

Does this kindergarten level imbecile even comprehend that the views are rising because her crap show channel has turned into a death watch? Or is all that matters the (as she calls it) almighty dollar?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

captionista
Learner
Learner

Post by captionista »

An old video popped up in my recommended. Did you all know that Cynthia wears a men's size 11.5 shoe? :o

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Is there a reason Tommy doesn’t have oxygen on during the video where she’s “putting together the commode”?

Already making her own rules, I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

littlegarose wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:40 am
Is there a reason Tommy doesn’t have oxygen on during the video where she’s “putting together the commode”?

Already making her own rules, I see. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as it pained me, I went back and looked, he is wearing the oxygen. He has a concentrator but I don't hear it running? I've had one in the past and they do make some noise as well as generate some heat which was why I was surprised to hear her say they were cold, unless they've changed in the past few years. They're much easier for people to use, they're on wheels & usually they're supplied with 20+ feet of tubing so people can move around.

Unless she has turned it off because she wants to film? :roll:

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

these were clips from the vid;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Poor Tommy, look what she's trying to make him eat now. :D Or maybe she's planning to rob the grocery store for brefix food and "terlit" paper and tie it around their mouths like Bonnie and Clyde... but I don't think they contain any potassium. :rofl:

1 hour ago
NO ! no potassium ! I hate how they just let him go ! I don't have any bandannas God help us all !

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:39 am
Poor Tommy, look what she's trying to make him eat now. :D Or maybe she's planning to rob the grocery store for brefix food and "terlit" paper and tie it around their mouths like Bonnie and Clyde... but I don't think they contain any potassium. :rofl:

1 hour ago
NO ! no potassium ! I hate how they just let him go ! I don't have any bandannas God help us all !
If she thinks that’s his only problem she’s in for a big surprise. Bananas are not the cure for what’s going on with him!

Actually she can use the bandannas as face masks when they go for their walk on Wednesday :D

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

She’s not going to take him out on Wednesday! Lazy ass will complain that the coronavirus is in her area and they should stay in! She will quarantine for two weeks! Tommy will decline real fast! How could she not know the doctors name that was taking care for her husband while he was in the hospital for a week! She could have ask the nurse,or ask the doctor his name when he came in! What’s wrong with her? How are you going to do a follow up.I guess not! It’s not important! When he gets worse,back again into the hospital! She doesn’t see the pattern of her neglect! He belongs in a nursing home! It’s ridiculous, oxygen, commode, diapers, the sanity conditions are going to get worse! She’s not the cleanest! Do you think she’s going to empty the commode? Yuck! She is so off is getting scary! He looks like a corpse! Probably released him because she was bitching about the coronavirus! I’m sure it was a shit show in the hospital!

Post by Guest »

Somebody in her comments said look at the prescription label for the doctor's name. She answered with..oh yeah, of course. What she will do with that information is anyone's guess..

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Careful what ya pray for there, Miss Marcy! :ooops:

just me Marcy
4 hours ago
Oh my goodness, you are so freaking cute. Someone online asked me if I would want you to take care of me or my kids if I we were sick and I pray to God if I ever was sick I had somebody like you to take care of me you're such an amazing person

Post by Guest »

Marcy has to be a troll...or the pig herself..🤨🤨🤨🤨

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Marcy has been one of BigC's biggest enablers for years...I seriously doubt she or her family would ever put themselves in the hands of that dumbass. If she was a true friend of Tommy she would dispense some home truths to BigC about her shitty caregiving.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”